Mira in Charge

Story Info
A good girl find her inner bad self.
5.1k words
4.42
3.1k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mira had taken control of many things in her life. She had launched her successful online pages so she could show off her creative talents... as well as her smokin' bod... and had built a fan base of more than 1,000, which she also was directing toward her Instagram page. She had full control of what she created and what she posted, and her fans adored her. She even recently took control of the design of her apartment, decorating it to her tastes, not just what she could afford.

But regarding her sex life, she was ready for a new level of control. Sure, she had shed her conservative upbringing and tried some things she couldn't even imagine when she was younger. She married young and wanted to experiment, but it took years for her to convince her husband to do that. When she was more assertive and pushed the issue, he finally agreed, and she found another man to share her burgeoning sexuality with.

She delighted at the thought of making love to her longtime partner and then just raw fucking her new partner. She would get wet and horny before she left to see her new man and fuck her husband well. Then, she would fuck her new man with great vigor, and get turned on thinking about how she would continue with her old partner. It was a cycle of arousal she cherished, wanting these two men separately and they wanting her separately.

But even that needed to change. With some clever planning, she managed to get them both together in the same place so her two partners would fuck her together, stepping into a new realm of adventures with the two men she loved so much. (See, "It Takes Two... or Three" https://www.literotica.com/s/it-takes-two-or-three ) Even that, though, was a bit on their terms. And Mira wanted more control.

As she packed up her dominatrix gear bought for her by her favorite fan, she thought about how she had always desired to be in control of the BDSM sessions she sometimes had. But it always seemed to be someone else who was dominating her. She was moving forward to change that.

Her trip would take her out of town, to a city where she knew no one, and no one knew her. She told her husband she was visiting a friend; she told her new partner she was visiting a friend. But she didn't tell either one who it was or what she would be doing. She wanted to shake off the "rule-following" Mira and do something outside of the learns the three had established, outside of her upbringing and sweet girl nature. She was calling up a dark side that was deep inside her for a long time and was only called to the surface by one man: Fred Dover.

Fred was an "acquaintance" - a fan on her website. It was definitely against the rules to connect with a fan in real life, but Mira was tired of everyone telling her what she could and couldn't do, to follow the rules, to continue to be just that sweet-faced blonde with a pretty smile and compliant nature. She wanted to be free of those conventions, even if it was just for a weekend, so she could feel her wings spreading out and flying free - even if her intention was to go back to what she also loved.

Mira and Fred chatted at length on the website. She thought he was sweet and kind; he said he liked her style. Their conversations grew more sexual in nature, which was actually outside of her normal boundaries on OnlyFans. But she trusted him, and he never crossed (intentionally) any lines she felt were too much. Fred had even suggested glass toys once, and just about as soon as she showed an interest and sent him screenshots of some she liked, he sent her the money to get one.

Mira loved playing with Fred online, but most of it was still pretty conventional: sexy talk, maybe some mutual masturbation. She wanted to break away more from the conventional. During one of their conversations, Fred asked what she wanted to do. She admitted that while she enjoyed some BDSM with her partners, they were the dominant ones; she wanted to dominate.

"Then why don't you?" he typed into the chat box.

Well, it's not that easy she told him. She was working hard enough to balance her lives between two lovers and keep up on her creative arts, including OnlyFans and Instagram. But Fred was insistent that she needed to break those conventions that held her back, and he readily volunteered to help.

Soon, he had ordered her a dominatrix outfit, which she loved. But she didn't think either of her partners would let her do what she really wanted to do.

"I would," Fred answered in the chat.

She was a little stunned and didn't know how to answer at first.

"Really?" she typed almost timidly into the chat box, afraid this was too good to be true.

But as they chatted more and her trust and confidence in this man she had never seen grew, she agreed to his buying of her plane ticket to the city, as well as hotel room and transportation while there. He also knew of a BDSM club where she could do what she wanted. And most importantly, she had someone who was willing to be a submissive to her dominant and take that plunge with her.

A few weeks later she found herself in a hotel room, unpacking the outfit so graciously given to her... along with the new sense of confidence Fred had spent weeks bringing out in her.

Mira pulled the vinyl teddy over her body, delighting at the feel of the material against her naked skin. At one moment it felt very unnatural, like it was material not of this earth. But it was another indicator of how this was another step away from what she had always done. Instead of the natural hippie chick girl who embraced the real world with a kind heart and smile and dressed in flowing clothes, it was almost like she was putting on a new skin, as the plastic material gripped her body tightly. She felt a new mood coming over her: a darker mood that would set aside her cheerful ways and be a little bit cruel - but still rewarding her submissive in the end.

She loved the way the teddy pulled up between her legs, pressing tight against her bare pussy lips - almost to the point of pushing them aside - and left her ass exposed. The long latex thigh highs and arms-length gloves similarly hugged her and squeaked ever so slightly. The entire outfit wrapped her tightly and felt so foreign, and that turned her on even more. Her nipples pressed hard against the material and formed sexy bumps that showed just how turned on she was; her pussy lips swollen from the tight contact. She put on stiletto heels that accentuated her tight ass even more. Mira looked in the mirror and thought, "This is certainly different; I am certainly different."

Finishing off her makeup with bright red lipstick - another unnatural color for what she usually wore - she pulled on a long, black trench coat that might hide what she wore, but she knew her eyes probably weren't hiding the wickedness in her thoughts. She stepped out of the hotel and into an awaiting private car.

As the car drove through the streets of the city, Mira thought she saw the driver grab a glimpse of her in the rearview mirror. His eyes met hers, and she smiled at him, as she opened the coat slightly to give him a sneak peek at what was underneath. Mira lewdly ran her gloved hand down the front of the vinyl teddy and spread her legs just slightly, to run a solitary finger over her barely covered pussy, giving the driver a knowing wink. While he might have had intentions to pull over and join her right then and there, the car arrived at the location. Mira smiled once more as she teasingly closed the jacket and quickly hopped out of the vehicle.

Her high heels clicked on the hard sidewalk as Mira stepped up to the door. It was a fairly non-descript location, it's secret hidden behind a plain black door with a soft red light above it. She knocked, and a small window opened. Only a set of eyes were visible, but they quickly looked at her, recognized her from the description sent beforehand, and the door opened and let her in. The redheaded woman dressed in a short black dress led Mira down a hallway to what would be her chamber for the evening.

They walked in silence, although there were plenty of sounds emanating from the closed doors they passed. Mira flinched slightly but felt her pussy twitch in anticipation as what sounded like leather striking flesh popped, followed immediately by moans - maybe in pain, maybe in pleasure, maybe in both. Either way, her imagination about what was happening - without actually seeing it - made her wet, wetter than she ever imagined imagination could make her.

"This is your room," the redhead said to Mira, as she opened yet another black door. "I'll bring your submissive in directly."

Mira stepped into the dimly lit chamber and saw walls were with various implements of inflicting pain and pleasure: whips that hung in a menacing way, paddles with grips that were slightly worn - probably from repeated use, and various types of restraints for wrists, ankles, and even cocks. There was a wooden X on one wall of the room and a table in the center, both outfitted with restraints. She was excited at what she saw and would soon get to use, fulfilling her long desire to be the dominate one, and Mira slightly jumped when the doorknob clicked and the redhead stepped into the room.

"Your submissive has arrived," she said.

Although she had never seen his face, Mira recognized Fred in an instant: his salt and pepper hair on his 50-something head but face that might be able to pass for much younger. Dressed in a black t-shirt and jeans, Fred smiled a warm smile at Mira, his kind eyes looking directly into his. Reaching out a hand to shake hers, he greeted her. "Hi, I'm Fred. And you must be Mira?"

The old Mira would have blushed, smiled and gently offered her hand to shake. But this was not the role she wanted to play this evening. There was not going to be any "kindness" from her - at least, not at the start. Picking up a riding crop lying on the table, Mira quickly slapped at Fred's outstretched hand.

"You will not call me 'Mira!'" she barked sharply at him. "You will call me Mistress!"

A little stunned - but also knowing this is what he signed on for - Fred stammered, "Y-y-yes, Mistress," and pulled his hand back, a small red welt forming on the back of it.

"And you will not look at me in the eyes!" Mira snapped at him. "You will keep your eyes down and be obedient, do you understand, Submissive?"

Fred quickly dropped his eyes to the floor, nodded and said, "Yes, Mistress."

Mira felt a wave of happy emotions sweep over her. Never had she had so much control over anyone in her life! All those years of being the "good girl" and the "kind girl" who only did the conventional, proper thing were being left behind. She knew it wasn't a permanent change to her personality and her policy of being as kind as possible as much as possible, but she loved the fact she was breaking away from the mental bonds... while applying the physical bonds to another man.

But she suppressed her smile as best she could and barked out orders to Fred.

"Undress down to your underwear and nothing else!"

Fred quickly complied, revealing a body that, while not a 20-something's hardness, had good definition in his arms, legs and chest, with the chest being covered with a thin layer of similarly salt and pepper hair that dominated his head. As he got down to his silky red boxer-briefs, Mira could tell from the large bulge that he was very turned on by the prospect of what was to come this evening. He moved to put his hands in front of his crotch, but Mira quickly lashed out again with the riding crop, leaving another red welt on the back of his hand.

"NO! You will only cover up when I tell you!" she snapped, and Fred quickly moved his hands away so Mira could see the swelling hard-on forming underneath the fabric.

Mira felt almost high from the thrill of being in total control, and she could feel her pussy getting wetter than ever. But she also wanted Fred to enjoy the moment, so she told him to look at her now.

"Do you like what you see?" Mira asked, as she traced a finger down the front of the body-hugging vinyl teddy, taking a moment to trace the outline of her hard nipples that showed from under the latex and move south to her awaiting pussy below.

Fred nodded and said, "Yes, Mistress," as he stared at how her fingers formed a "V" on each side of her swollen pussy, as she lightly rubbed her pleasure box.

Mira stepped up to him, grabbed him by the lower jaw, nearly pressing her body against him... so close, but yet so far.

"Good. If you're a good submissive, you might get to see more," she hissed at him.

Turning on her heels to walk over, bend at the waist and grab a whip from a lower position, Mira was well aware of Fred's gaze on her bare ass cheeks. She loved the way she was turning him on without ever giving him the sensation of actually touching her - at least not yet. She made a point of spreading her legs and bending over as far as she could. Mira felt the thin strip of vinyl ride up between her cheeks and press firmly against the now sopping wet pussy. She knew her engorged lips nearly protruded from the teddy and got more wet knowing Fred could see this but could not yet do anything about it.

Tossing the riding crop onto the table and picking up a cat o'nine tails, Mira quickly popped back up and spun around just in time to see him stare at her. But he quickly remembered to be obedient and cast his eyes down so not to enrage his mistress. She stared for a moment at his tented briefs and licked her lips as she imagined the thick cock behind them.

Mira walked toward him again, each step punctuated with a click of her high heels. Grabbing him by the jaw again, Mira pulled his face close to hers, letting him gaze into her eyes. She leaned forward as to kiss him but quickly veered to the side a put her mouth close to his ear.

"I think you've been a bad boy," she whispered, as her other hand traced a line down his hairy chest and belly and touched the rising bulge in his underwear. "A very, VERY bad boy!"

She could feel him twitch just slightly as she wrapped her hand around his thickness still covered in underwear. His breath grew more rapid as she slightly stroked the tool below. Usually, a man would have pulled her into him and taken Mira right then and there. But while the old Mira might have submitted willingly, she was pleased that their conversations online earlier had paid off, and Fred kept his hands at his side.

"Turn around!" she ordered him, and Fred obediently did what she said. Mira pushed him in the back and towards the wooden X against the wall. Moving her hand down to his ass and putting him in place before the X, she once again whispered in his ear. "Time for a bad boy to get his punishment."

Fred groaned slightly when she said this. Mira knew it was a groan of pleasure, and she intended to continue his - and HER - pleasure by dominating him. She could tell by the tension in his ass muscles how much he wanted release, how much he wanted to fuck her. She wanted it, too. But not quite yet. Pressing her body against him, she heard a slight moan come out of him again as she grabbed one of his arms and placed his wrist in the restraint. Repeating the action for the other arm, Mira had him locked into the X with his back facing her.

Leaning up against his strong, smooth back, Mira whispered into his ear, "Are you ready for your punishment?"

"Yes, Mistress," he softly replied.

Mira stepped back and swung the cat o'nine tails in a circle, its long leather straps hanging menacingly and awaiting her action. Mira drew back her right hand and swiftly moved the whip forward.

SMACK!!!! The whip's straps landed directly on Fred's back.

"UHHH!" he groaned, half with pain, half with pleasure.

"What do you say?" Mira asked him.

"Thank you, Mistress!" he said through gritted teeth.

SMACK!!! Another lash fell across his back, making him wince again.

"Thank you, Mistress!"

Mira stepped forward and ran a gloved hand over his welts. They weren't too bad, but she knew it stung, and she wanted to soothe the pain... just a little. She gently kissed her way up and down his back, and she felt him squirm when she ran her hot tongue down his spine.

Stepping back again, Mira drew the whip behind her and put all of her athletic body into the next blow, striking Fred across the backs of his thighs. SMACK!!!

"AHHH!" he screamed in pain, but quickly followed, panting, "Thank you, Mistress!"

Dark red welts began to form on the back of his surprisingly muscular legs, and Mira worried she might have hurt him this time. But he did not fuss beyond the initial flinch and yell, and he didn't invoke the safe word they had agreed upon: "rhubarb." Maybe he was just trying to be tough? Maybe he was actually that tough. As Mira paused just a bit longer, she saw him look back - not quite all the way - and nod towards her to let Mira know he was alright.

Mira admired how he wanted to go on, let her decide what would happen next. She drew back the whip again and cracked it across his lower legs, eliciting another yelp and slightly buckling his knees. Still, he remained obedient to Mira.

"Thank you, Mistress!"

Mira came up behind Fred and caressed the marks, hoping to cool the heat raised from her flogging of someone she wouldn't have even considered hurting. But she had to remember, this is what they discussed... this is what they both wanted: the new sensation of BDSM. She gently kissed Fred on the neck and nestled her body against him, reassuring him - and herself - without saying a word that the "punishment" handed out was a prelude to the pleasure they both would soon experience.

"You've been very good, Submissive. But," she quickly interjected before he could even utter a word, "There's a bit more to come."

Fred nodded and braced for the next round. Mira continued to run her hands over his back and legs, savoring the chance to caress this new body before her. She traced a finger down his back and gripped his ass through the underwear. Reaching around to the front, she could feel the rock hard cock just underneath the thin silky fabric.

"Mmmmm... are you turned on, Submissive? she cooed in his ear.

"Oh, god, yes, Mistress!" he replied through heavy breaths.

Mira chuckled lightly. She knew the answer before he could even say it as she ran her latex-covered fingertips over the outline of his hard-on that bulged with near uncontrolled restraint. But she would keep Fred restrained as long as she wanted. And his release would be at her will, not his.

Mira also marveled at the transition in herself, showing no signs of hesitation to go in this dark - albeit temporary - direction. She could feel the adrenaline running through her, and how it turned her on! She leaned into Fred's back again and breathed heavily into his ear, as she ground her crotch against his firm ass. This would have been the point where a partner would have grabbed her by the hips, bent her over and fucked her until he came. But not this time.

Instead, Mira did the groping, running her hands all over his body... teasing him without release. She felt a thrill at the prospect of how she had gone from practically stranger to sex slave with this new man, as she nibbled across his strong shoulders. Emboldened, she placed both hands down the back of his underwear and gripped his ass cheeks.

"Oh! Mistress!" Fred moaned.

Pulling the silky boxer-briefs down, Mira exposed his posterior flesh and could feel her own sex wettening from just looking at his bare ass. As she lowered the briefs down to his feet and had him step out of them, she gently kissed the raised welts on the back of his legs, giving him just a little reward for the pain he had endured. Standing back up, she ran her gloved hands up his thighs, and spread and kneaded his ass. She even slipped a finger between his cheeks and slightly fondled the puckered opening she found. But she might save that for another time.

12