Miracle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through an unknown inner strength she didn't know she possessed, Alyia managed to stay silent. This had to be the lair of the devil incarnate. She didn't have any idea how she ended up in his possession, trapped inside his kingdom or what sin she was paying for, but she would die of pain before giving him the satisfaction of hearing her beg.

So Alyia just stood there sobbing quietly and whimpering occasionally as blow after relentless blow of the vicious implement raided her exposed bottom for what seemed to be forever, but was actually only four minutes. She was in an endless amount of pain. He never struck her anywhere except her butt but the pain seemed to be everywhere.

The taste of blood in her mouth made Alyia aware that she had been biting on her tongue for the entire time.

Finally watching as the alabaster perfect skin of the girl turned in to a dark pink shadow and then to red, Evander came to his sense. He really needed to stop or he was going to do real damage.

Like you haven't done enough damage already' He thought to himself sorrowfully.

He threw the belt with frustration across the room and stared blankly at the result of his assault on her body. Yes what he had done was an assault. Not a reasonable corporal punishment.

Angry red welts crisscrossing her entire bottom stared back at him.

Evander just stood there and ran both his hand through his golden brown hair in a state of total despair.

This wasn't good. No. It was terrible. The result of him losing his temper, he had created a total disaster. And he didn't even know what was wrong with him or her ...or both of them. Never in the entire twelve years of running that program had he come even close to doing what he did today. And for what? Getting satisfaction from her begging?

When and why on earth had he become so vengeful?

He had crossed several very important lines. He couldn't remember the last time he delivered a punishment so harsh to a little girl. And for what? Talking back at him?

The first session of the mind healing program was mostly about building up a relationship.

He hadn't uttered one word during the entire punishment. Which was another rule he had broken. Never leave a person alone during a physical punishment, especially when they were facing the wall. Talking during a punishment session was necessary to assure the charge, that you know what you were doing and that you were in control of your emotions and not angry. Also, to let them know when the punishment would be over. He always asked them questions during the punishment and demanded answers about their punishment, the reason it had happened and what they had to do to avoid it in the future. And he made them answer. Mostly because he wanted to assess their state of mind and their limits.

He had officially destroyed everything that he had built during the years in just minutes. And the fucking annoying thing was that he couldn't even explain to himself what happened that prompted him to act in such barbarian way.

The fact of the matter was that somewhere along the way he had decided to break down the girl. However it seemed to him like she was the one who had broken him down completely without even lifting a finger on him.

And it also didn't escape his notice that, not even once Alyia screamed, begged him to stop or even uttered one word of complain.

She possessed the rarest of personalities that he worshiped in a person. And the final lesson of this session for Evander was the fact that she could not be the same person that was described to him by Ethan's data. That person was a coward and deceitful girl who would have said anything just to appease him.

But this girl here, she had a confident, self made, steel personality. Something was very wrong with the whole situation and he had felt it from the first seconds. Why he hadn't trust his instincts sooner was another mystery he was about to solve. Of course He should have tried to find that answer sooner. Before grabbing a belt and creating a total disaster.