Miracle Ch. 03

Story Info
Help comes in the form of sweet Tania.
10.6k words
4.6
1.9k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aliyar
Aliyar
3 Followers

Hi my friends. Hope you are all well.

Here is the next part of Evander &Alyia

************

The Zero Hall was located on the ground floor of the skyscraper building named "HOPE", which also housed Evander's work office, the main central office for the "Mind healing project team" and all the other facilities related to research, the laboratories, control and operating rooms which run the program. The skyscrapers had eighty vast floors, each dedicated to one aspect of the project.

Aside from Evander, all the other staff lived on the residential buildings on the other part of Azure.

The top floor of "HOPE" skyscraper included Evander's Penthouse. Tania knew that aside from the main elevators and the Aeromobiles, which flew almost everywhere inside the building from point A to point B, there was a direct, personal elevator inside her brother's penthouse, which travelled straight down to the ground floor. That was a much quicker route.

She was also aware that if she wanted to forget about what her brother said about the possibility of that girl being a criminal, a potentially lonely, scared and in pain girl was in need of her help, sooner rather than later. However she also needed to take a little more time to gather herself together before approaching her. She needed to have a plan. So she was torn between picking up the exact route of transportation.

Finally, she decided she couldn't waste any more time. Taking a deep breath, she changed her way from the central elevators, toward Evander's penthouse, which was just a short walk down the shiny hallway, decorated with the latest pieces of art and furniture.

Very soon Tania was standing just outside the formidable smart iron gate of her brother's penthouse. Even his penthouse was imposing....Tania thought to herself dryly.

The words E.P short for Evander Peirce, was etched on the sturdy doors. The door was dimly lit a red light, which after recognizing Tania through the iris scanner turned in to a green light and started to open.

Tania was welcomed inside as "Welcome Tania" by his brother's not very welcoming voice, played to her by the smart house. She rolled her eyes!

The house was designed to the perfection. And not just any routine standard of perfection, but her brother's version of perfection.

It was meant to look peaceful, which, it was when, her brother wasn't inside. As she stepped inside, under her feet began a small version of the deep blue ocean and all kinds of living creatures. Evander thought of it as an aquarium but it was much more than an aquarium, with a depth of nearly seven meters and covering all the six hundred square meters of the ground floor of the penthouse. Aside from the second floor rooms, everywhere you walked, there was part of the ocean and possibly an exotic fish that followed you behind. The reflection of the blue water and all the fish and other creatures swimming around on the mostly glass walls or the very mirrors inside the penthouse, gave the real impression of walking inside the ocean itself. Amazing was not powerful enough word to describe the sensation. The music which was played randomly by the house could be heard all through the house, along with the ever present sound of waves in the background. Evander considered that sound to be serene and peaceful.

Ignoring the servant robot, which welcomed her and all the amenities like the food menu, the spa and massage recommendations offered to her by the smart house, she hurried down the first floor's hallway toward the last door.

Tania always prided herself of being brave. But at that moment she was standing in front of the black door opening to the elevator which took her down straight to the ground floor of "HOPE', she was terrified.

Damn her brother and his unusual requests and damn herself for accepting it. She always knew it was a bad idea to get in the middle of Evander's private affairs, and that concept was officially confirmed at that moment.

She wasn't exactly sure what or who she was really afraid of. The stranger who could be a criminal? No, it wasn't that. Thanks to the very relentless daily self defense classes Evander had forced upon her from the first day of her adoption, now she had no problem even fighting the most powerful men. And she knew Evander was certain about her safety or he wouldn't have sent her here. No. She wasn't afraid of that girl. The sad truth would be, she was afraid of the situation, in which she would find the young girl, who was supposedly her brother's charge?

Was her brother really a tyrant as most of the people described him? What kind of a person would that make her if she loved her brother? Had he tortured the girl beyond repair? What kind of people her family were really? She loved her entire family. True, they probably were the weirdest family ever, but they all loved her unconditionally. All her brothers cherished her. Aside from Evander, the rest of her family including her parents, never even raised their voice to her. Her parents, although it took them a little while to accept her in to the family, but after the first few months, they both adored her. Evander always said they all spoiled her too much. And it was true. She was spoiled. If her heart desired something, she would just ask her parents or one of her other brothers and they would gladly get it for her in no time.

The most strict between them was Evander, who always said that if she wanted something it shouldn't be offered to her on a silver plate and she had to work for it. However, even he gave her too much leeway.

Soon she found herself standing outside the door of the Zero Hall. She always wondered what really went on inside that Hall. As promised by her brother, this time the door opened for her and after a not very short walk across the hall, Tania found herself standing by the door in the corner of the Hall. She knew she could open a window to look inside the small room. So she punched in a code in the small keypad on the wall and a small window appeared on the door. The room was lit by a faint light and a deafening silence was the only sound she heard.

As Tania looked inside, she saw a small naked frame lying down on her stomach on the mattress. Her bottom was a deep red shade with some bruises and several welts from what Tania knew was probably a belt. The extent of her injuries was limited to that, and nothing more. At least from where she was standing behind the door. Still, she let out a sigh of relief. She had imagined a much worse scenario. The girl seemed completely still. However as her brother had warned her, Tania knew she was awake.

Taking another deep breath, Tania allowed the scanner to check her eye and was let in immediately. She wondered, if it was possible that her brother would forget to revoke her clearance to get inside these rooms in the future. The old Evander would never forget such a detail but the new one seemed to have much bigger things on his plate. She walked inside the room and started approaching the girl.

Although anticipating such a move, Tania was still taken aback by the blur of a figure lounging right at her with the speed of light and running out of the room.

Tania just jumped out of her way. She didn't want to start a fight, besides hurting the girl more than she already was, there was no point to it, because she knew that the girl had nowhere to go.

But man..... that girl could totally run! She was super quick.Tania started walking out of the room slowly. She didn't want to do anything to alarm the girl.

Alyia turned her head around frantically trying to find a way out of that damn sickening place. Now she was certain that she was awake. Because, she had just woken up again and was still trapped in that godforsaken hell. That and the throbbing pain, meant that all the earlier incidents, had indeed happened. It wasn't just a nightmare. As far as her foggy brain told her, that spacious all white dungeon could have a thousand doors that she could not see. Because, as she had noticed earlier, there was no doorknob anywhere. It seemed like all the doors where sliding and they also opened automatically and selectively.

Adrenaline was surging through her veins and she could hear the pounding of her own heart as she ran. Alyia glanced at the place across the Hall where the king of darkness had entered a few hours ago or was it a few days ago? And she started running toward that place. It was her only chance of escape. She wasn't sure of the time anymore. There were no windows and no natural sunlight anywhere. And there were no visible doors. Also there were no longer any chairs in the Hall. It was totally bare. She didn't dare turn back to glance at him to see if he was following her.

Soon she came to a halt in front of what has been a door but now seemed just like a solid wall. No doorknob, no frame, nothing that gave away it has once been a door. Alyia was officially trapped like an animal in a cage. How could she try to open a door which didn't even exist?

"Hey, wait....you are going to hurt yourself." Tania called from a couple feet away.

At first Alyia thought she was wrong but there was no doubt. That voice belonged to a woman. And it seemed friendly, not ominous and threatening. Finally Alyia turned and glanced back. At the other far end of the Hall, where she had just run from, wasn't the green eyed devil, who was waiting to attack her, but a girl clothed all in black and approximately her height was staring expectantly at her. She looked odd.

As the girl started walking slowly toward her, Alyia noticed that she was a tiny female, dressed in a stark black outfit, which was tight black jeans, a black top, silver jewelry and she was wearing heavy make-up. She was in complete contrast with her white background.

The girl walked very gracefully. And she had what appeared to be a kind smile on her plump lips. Was she the devil's accomplice? Despite all her make-up she seemed young.

Alyia didn't know what to do. She expected to see the deranged devil and have to deal with him again but this was quite unexpected.

The approaching girl began to raise her free arm up in what appeared to be a surrender sign. Alyia only then noticed that she was carrying a white robe in her other hand.

"Hey...Alyia? Your name is Alyia right? please don't run. There is nowhere here in this Hall for you to run and I come in peace and well..... I come bearing gifts! Tania announced in the most calming voice she could muster.

Well, she knew she didn't look very peaceful and harmless wearing all black. But she certainly didn't plan to be in this situation when she left home that morning. Damn Evander and his requests again! Surely the better idea was to first drop by her own place and change. But she didn't have time.

Get it together girl. It's late for that now. You are here and there is no going back. Tania repeated to herself. She had no experience dealing with frightened, just punished strangers.

Tania had enough time to assess Alyia's body while she was busy running away. As she had noticed earlier, her backside was indeed in a pitiful state. She had to be in a lot of pain, but it still didn't stop her from planning escape and putting it in to action as soon as she got the chance. Way to go girl....way to go. Tania appreciated her strength.

However, it was Alyia's beauty that take away her breath. Her long wavy golden hair which almost covered a little of her bruised bottom shone like the rays of sunlight and was enough to brighten the darkest of places. Like perhaps her brother's mood? Tania wondered inwardly.

"Hey, I'm ...Tania...This is for you to wear." Tania offered the robe to the girl with angelic face in front of her. Smartly, Tania decided not to reveal her surname. She didn't want the girl to find out that she was related to Evander. At least for now. No way this girl a criminal. She looked like she hadn't ever received a speeding ticket in her life. Either she was the most talented actress in the world or she was really innocent.

"Please, you..you have to help me get out of this place. They think I'm some sort of a criminal. They have accused me of many things that I have never heard in my life. There has been a mistake. You have to believe me." Alyia uttered in an imploring tone as she grabbed the robe and quickly put it on. Although she hissed in pain as even the very soft material contacted her battered skin, but it was good to be clothed again.

"I'm really sorry Alyia. I can't help you get out of here, and one of the reasons is for your own safety." Tania said compassionately and seeing her fallen face she quickly continued "But, I can also somehow explain to you how you ended up here. At least as far as I know. There is also food waiting for us if you are hungry. "Tania started very slowly getting closer to Alyia. She didn't want to scare her. "Oh.. I totally forgot. And the most important thing is that I have something for you to help you with the pain. I'm only here to help you girl. Honest." Tania put the palm of her hand on her heart as she stretched her other hand and offered Alyia the little bottle of drug. She really was trying hard to look as sincere as possible.

Tania could already tell that the girl before her although trying to put up a brave face was quite shaken to her core. Her mental status was even worse than her physical one. She clearly had a very strong personality, if she was still on her feet after being kidnapped and dragged here in the middle of nowhere, in the strangest place of the whole world, and then gotten a punishment by what people described as the most intimidating person on the planet. Although, that was others description of Evander. To her he was only a kind older brother who was sometimes annoying.

"Why can't you help me? Are you here against your will too? Or are you?......are you in cahoots with him? Alyia was trying to force her brain to work. She needed an escape plan.

"Hey.....Do you think you can run this on your back yourself? Or do you want me to help you with that? We can eat a late lunch after that and I can help you with your plot? Whatever that you are busy planning right now? " Tania smiled at her a big megawatt smile as she offered the drug to Alyia again. Tania was naïve compared to her brother but this didn't mean that some of her brother's reading mind abilities hadn't rubed on her. She knew exactly what Alyia was thinking. An escape. It was easy to guess. Because, she would have thought about the exact thing herself, if she was in her situation.

Tania made a mental note to ravage her brother's office for more of that magic potion! That bastard had the drug hidden away while she suffered in pain after his punishments! This wasn't right!

By sheer miracle, Tania's prayer was answered and Alyia accepted her offering.

"Thanks. I...I just do it myself. "Alyia said quietly as she turned and started walking toward the other end of the Hall and in to the exact room she has just exited.

She wanted to have privacy. Tania could totally understand her. Too bad that privacy meant nothing to her brother. There was not a single wall inside Azure without at least ten cameras inside. Tania sighed despondently. Her new friend had no idea that right now without even being in the room her brother could see and hear both of them clearer than if he was there.

Speaking of her brother, she was surprised that there was no news from him. He hadn't spoken to her even one word. She wanted to call him but didn't dare. Even then, Alyia didn't trust her. But in her position who could blame her? Tania watched as the mysterious beautiful girl disappeared inside the room.

Okay. Time for some food. Tania put in a code in to the keypad on the nearest wall and instantly a small window opened through the front door and trays of food and drinks were pushed inside by the servant robot. There so many dishes that the whole process took a few minutes. As she put another code in to the keypad, multiple servant robots entered from another corner of the Hall. Also two chairs and a big dining table started slowly building and appearing from under the ground at the center of the Hall.

Tania watched as her new beautiful girlfriend appeared in the doorway of the room. She was just standing there and watching the whole show in front of her in awe. That was the usual reaction of every person who came across their technology for the first time. They were in shock for a couple of days, thinking that they had travelled in time to the future. Tania knew that all the luxury and advancement in technology they took for granted in Azure was considered magic to the outsiders. She never forgot that facts. Because she hadn't come from affluence from the beginning. There had been a time in her past that she didn't even have a warm place to sleep. Tania quickly pulled herself out of her dreary thoughts. She didn't have time to get lost in painful memories. This girl clearly needed her.

"Hey...come join me here...come..come.. "Tania stretched both her arms in warm invitation to the confused girl. Poor girl. As if all that had happened to her wasn't enough already, now she probably thought she was in an another planet! Tania thought to herself.

But all credit to her new friend, she started walking toward the center of the room where Tania was standing beside a very plush dining table with lots of dishes on it. Tania looked around the table and shook her head in disapproval as she sat down. Obviously, her brother was feeling a lot more guilt than he showed. He had literally ordered food for an entire army not just two tiny girls.

Tania watched her guest, as she sat down cautiously at first and let out a sigh of relief when apparently the pressure didn't put her at pain.

WOW! That drug could really do wonders! Tania thought to herself. She also didn't miss the look of suspicion on Alyia's face as she glanced around the dining table.

It was obvious that she didn't trust the food. And she had every right not to. Smart girl. She really didn't belong in her brother's rehab.

"Do you want us to share a plate?" Tania smiled at her reassuringly. "You know I can taste the food and tell you which one is better. "Tania started digging in to the food. She knew she had to be the one who started eating or her friend would not touch the food in front of them. Happily she still had no idea that if her brother really intended to drug her, he had way more rapid and effective methods than using food. Again Tania sighed inward in disappointment. Why was it that her brother was so efficient in all terrible things?

"You never told me who you are or what you are doing here....You don't seem to be a prisoner here. You look happy." Alyia said as she reached out to pour herself a glass of water. Her lips was parched. She was really thirsty.

"No, I'm not a prisoner here Alyia, but neither are you. Actually, I live here. And yes I am very happy here." Tania was deliberately putting off, introducing herself completely. So far it seemed that she was doing fine. Because her brother was silent! She knew that the minute Alyia found out she was the sister of the same man who had kidnapped and punished her, she would never trust her. Who knew, maybe they could have a pleasant meal together before all hell broke loose?

Tania's thought went to just before entering her brother's office that morning. Her only intention was to have a quick talk about her leisure city and then bolt out to attend the fashion show with her friends.

She had accepted her brother's deal, but truthfully she was completely okay with just helping this new girl out with no strings attached. Something she had always enjoyed, was helping out others. It gave her a sense of contentment.

"You live here?"Alyia asked incredulously. "Does that mean you are a friend of that monster who was here earlier?" Alyia asked as she stopped chewing her food. She looked like she was ready to vomit. Well.. at least she was still sitting there. That was a good sign wasn't it? Tania thought wishfully.

Aliyar
Aliyar
3 Followers