Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liam was beginning to see through Hannah. He was starting to sense some artificiality to her. That maybe she had some darker intentions that she wasn't exposing. He couldn't explain why he began sensing this artifice. Maybe it was her way-too spirited defense of her company in the face of some light accusations. Maybe it was the fact that a woman of her age just seemed so wrong for this type of senior position. Maybe it was the fact that someone with her surname likely celebrated few Christmases growing up. There was just something off with her, and she was trying to hide it behind her corporate-speak. But Liam was undeterred. He was ready to push at her even harder.

"Now..." Liam began. "I talked to a man named David Parker. He used to own some of the land this plant sits on, as well as the tool store downtown, one of the oldest business in town. Despite the amount of money you guys offered to him, he wouldn't sell his land. Then, he told me that his store was broken into and damaged beyond repair. And this was done by a group of men in little Santa hats, just like the one you were wearing," Liam said, glancing at the table where the hat Hannah had been wearing now rested. "He said he went to police, who told him they would look into it. But when he went back to inquire if there were any leads, they told him that they were no longer working on the case, and would take no further inquiries on the matter. With no other source of income, he sold the land that his family owned for a hundred years to you guys. What do you have to say to this?"

For the first time, Hannah seemed outwardly upset by this line of questions.

"Wow, you're really trying to turn this into a big expose, aren't you?" she asked with an annoyed laugh. "I understand the optics of this case seem damning, but we are a very experienced company. If we had goons, we wouldn't have them wearing identifiable clothing that connects them to us. This is a Christmas-centric town, and I'm sure there were many people who wanted this company to come here and were upset by one outlier halting progress."

"So, you do think someone did this on your behalf?" he asked.

"That would be my best guess," Hannah said, but Liam could tell she seemed taken aback, and her words weren't so confident anymore. As if she was wondering if she was saying too much. "No one that works here is responsible, I can guarantee that."

"Now one thing I mentioned there that you didn't comment on was the police force not pursuing this crime. Do you think it's possible that someone from this company nudged them into not pursuing the matter?" Liam asked.

"I can't speak for any police investigations. That's a question for the local sheriff," she replied tersely, any good humor she might have felt before dissipating.

"I only ask because, like with any company whose rise is so meteoric, questions get raised about money, and where it comes from, and how it's spread around. But I'm surprised that so few questions have been raised by the watchdogs for this kinda thing. Has anyone from your company ever talked with those types of people?" Liam asked. Hannah bristled at this.

"Are you accusing us of something?" Hannah asked.

"No, I just feel there are a lot of questions that are asked to most companies that aren't being asked to you guys," Liam asked. He was ready to drop the hammer. "But I do have some questions. I have an anonymous source. This person sent me copies of some paperwork your company filed, paperwork that is legal to be viewed, but was nonetheless buried. And I looked through it all, and one name kept coming up on all these. A name that, as far as I can tell, hasn't been released to the public. I saw the name... Beatrice. Beatrice Claus." Hannah definitely bristled at this. "And I have done research on you too. In other interviews, you said you've been friends with the mystery woman in charge of this company for long time. Now, it was a lot of work, and a lot of cross-referencing, but one name jumped out. The only woman in your proximity who had this name. A friend of yours, as evidence by some of your old social media profiles. A woman named Beatrice Adams." Liam held up a picture of this woman, Beatrice. She was a stunning brunette, beautiful but with a mischievous grin on her face. "This woman all but disappeared just over five years ago. And soon after, this company, 'North Pole LLC', suddenly pivoted under new leadership, a so called 'Mrs. Claus'. So, I ask you Hannah... is Beatrice Adams now Beatrice Claus?"

Through his speech, the color had slowly drained from her face. Liam had been unsure of his own argument, centering on this mystery woman being the elusive Mrs. Claus. She also seemed too young to be such a powerful woman. But seeing Hannah, and seeing her being just as young strengthened his argument, and gave him the courage to present this argument. Hannah stayed silent for a few moments before meeting Liam's gaze with her own. Weighing her arguments, she paused for a moment before letting her lips rise into a grin.

"Can I show you something?" she asked, and a bit confused, he nodded. She stood up and marched back over to that fridge. "I want to show you a project we've been working on... one of those classified things the public doesn't know about."

"Will this answer my questions?" Liam asked. She grinned back at him.

"Just... bear with me. Let me show this to you and then I'll answer whatever you want," she granted him. Nodding, he allowed her to continue. She reached into the fridge and removed what looked to be a small, metal case. Bringing it out and setting it on the table, she reached into her pocket to remove a set of keys. Taking a key, she unlocked the small little case. For a moment, Liam feared for his safety, fearing she was about to pull out a weapon or something, as ridiculous as that sounded. But the truth was even crazier.

She pulled out a candy cane.

He gave her a confused look, understandably. She grinned at him as she approached him, two candy canes in hand.

"This is a classified project. A gourmet candy cane with special abilities," Hannah teased, unwrapping the candy canes from their clear plastic wrappings. It looked similar to other candy canes, white and red, but this one was mixed with other colors, brown, blue, and yellow, giving it a strange, otherworldly look. "It mixes peppermint with some newly uncovered flavors. Some say it tastes like Christmas itself. And based on our findings, it tastes different to different people. Some say that it tastes one way to people on the nice list, and another way to people on the naughty list. And it has different effects on each." Liam looked up at her, understandably skeptical. She held out one candy cane, but wisely, he took the one she wasn't offering him from her other hand. She only grinned at this maneuver, before bringing up the candy cane she offered Liam up to her own lips, sliding it into her mouth.

"Mmmphhh," she moaned over the hard candy. "It's so good! We haven't released it yet because it's a work in progress, and the effects are still being studied. But I can't get enough..." Not really seeing any reason not to, not actually believing that he was about to be poisoned, he took the candy cane in his hand and brought it to his lips, sampling it for the first time. The flavor of the candy cane hit his tongue, as did the flavor of something else. Something he couldn't quite place. Something... indescribable.

And almost immediately, he felt its affects.

As if he had just taken a shot of the strongest proof alcohol he could get his hands on, his head began swirling. His vision spinning, his head dazed, he realized something was wrong.

"Whuh..." he slurred, his lips heavy. Looking up through his haze, he saw Hannah grin.

"I knew it..." she said, smirking. He heard her heels clicking on the floor as she returned the small case to the fridge. "That's some good shit... huh?" she asked, putting her own candy cane back into her mouth, holding it between her plump lips, sucking on it some more. Liam pulled the cane from his mouth as he reeled from its effects. His blood began rushing as his nerves stood on end. What was happening to him? Had he been drugged? "Don't worry. You'll be fine. Better than fine, actually... you'll feel a lot better after this." She paused, removing her cane from her mouth as she began slowly approaching him, heels clicking on the floor. "They say that, to people on the nice list, this candy cane tastes unbearably bad. But to people on the naughty list, or people who truly belong on the naughty list, it tastes unbelievably, addictingly good! A flavor that only those on the naughty list get to taste. Needless to say, I love it, and I think you do too..." she announced, taking a lick of her own piece of candy.

"What's happening to me?" he asked through his daze, head in his hands, his body sweating, his muscles tensed. Every current from the air conditioning made his entire body shiver. But despite his panic, he took another lick of the candy cane without thinking.

"The road to sin is paved with good intentions. This company got so far because of men like you... men who are trying to do the right thing." She paused as she stood behind her chair. Leaning back, the candy cane sticking out of her mouth, she slid her coat from her shoulders, putting it down on the back of her chair. Taking the candy back between her nimble fingers, she continued speaking. "I just knew that someone like you, who feels so strongly about justice and fairness and honesty, would have a black, rotten core. They all do. Those who seek justice from the corrupt know that they themselves are vulnerable to that corruption... deep down. I understand that, and that's why Beatrice trusts me."

Liam's head was swirling, and his head was in his hands. Without looking, he felt Hannah's presence. She reached onto the table and grabbed the recorder Liam had brought along and pocketed it. Liam could smell her perfume through his haze.

"This stuff has an especially strong effect on first timers, but me... I'm used to it," Hannah stated, letting her hand squeeze his shoulder as she moved behind him. "It causes dizziness, swirling thoughts, rapid heartbeat, sweating, which I'm sure you felt right away. I've gotten used to that part, so I'm fine. But most importantly, the thing you're feeling most, the thing that's driving you most crazy, is the intense, all-consuming, almost blinding lust flowing through your veins."

It was true. Liam's nerves were on fire, and every sensation he was feeling was combining to leave him intensely turned-on. He was as hard as steel, harder than he'd ever been in his life. His thick, eight-inch member was straining against his dress-slacks, and every slight move he made sent shivers down his spine and up his cock. As did Hannah's mere close presence. The whiff of her perfume, combined with his earlier thoughts of her and her impressive body was enough to make his cock suddenly throb for release. Even her words were turning him on, despite her now obvious dark intentions.

"That's the best part of them..." Hannah continued from close behind him. "We've done some pretty thorough research on it. These candy canes work better than any drug on the market. You suck down one of these candy canes and you could fuck for hours. I mean it... hours. You fuck till you can't think straight. Till all you can think about is pleasure, and all other concerns are worthless. This stuff is pretty potent, which is why we keep it under lock and key. Trust me... this shit is the best! Fucking after having one of these is... life-changing..." she stated with a wistful voice before sucking on her candy cane for a few moments.

"Whuh... why?" Liam asked, her words echoing in his ears. He barely knew where he was. He felt like he'd been sucked into another dimension, with Hannah's words coming from afar.

"Because you were asking all those silly little questions, of course!" she said girlishly with a laugh, setting her candy cane down on the table. "I can probably answer them now, since you won't remember the answers anyway. Yes, Beatrice Adams is Beatrice Claus. We were besties before she became Mrs. Claus, and we're still besties now. I was her maid of honor at her wedding at the North Pole. She looked... amazing. And Nick, old Santa Claus? Damn... we still him the big man around her, but he is so not the jolly old fat man you think of. He's young and fit and cute... Beatrice struck gold with him, literally. He has had a vast amount of wealth for hundreds of years, more than just about anyone. He just never spent it, and by that, I mean, his first wife was cheap. But, say what you will about Beatrice... that bitch knows how to spend money. They had this little shell company to handle outside business transactions for things they couldn't get up north, and a vast amount of wealth just going unused. With his resources at her disposal, it didn't take a genius to turn their little cute shell company into a booming super-business! It's incredible what she's accomplished so far. And... well, I can keep going but do you mind if I take my bra off?" she asked.

"What?" he stammered, his head in his hands, still dazed. Her bra? But why?

"Okay! Perfect! Thanks!" she said, taking his confusion as a yes. As she resumed speaking, her hands reached slid behind her back underneath her top, her fingers searching for bra clasp. "So, anyway, yes, this company has a vast amount wealth behind it, which explains our sudden success. And yes, we also have friends in all the right places to cover our tracks. With what we do, and the things we have at our disposal, we can't have people asking too many questions. They wouldn't understand some of the things we're capable of and the great things we're trying to do!" At this, she paused, and with Liam's eyes rising up for just a moment out of curiosity, he watched as she set down an expensive looking bra with VERY large cups onto the table right in front of him, removing this lacy garment without taking off her top or undoing a button. Reeling from this sight, he put his eyes back into his hands as she resumed speaking. "Yes, we had a group of guys break into old Parker's place and tear apart his livelihood. But who cares? No one was hurt! He was just being stubborn, and he's now far wealthier and happier than he ever was before. And yes, we have a secret warehouse used to house Santa's helpers temporarily, as our plant is being used as a way-station to house gifts for the big night. But none of that really matters at this point." Liam suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder pull him up to a seated position. The room was spinning as light hit his eyes again, and they opened just in time to see Hannah sit down on his lap.

"OH!" he groaned, as that perfect ass he'd spied on earlier planted itself against his throbbing, clothed cock. Her round, juicy butt ground into his hard, swollen meat. The pleasure was intense.

"Here..." she said, grabbing his palm, with the candy cane still held there. She brought the cane to her mouth, wrapping her lips around the shaft for a moment, sucking on it, savoring its flavor, before taking it out and guiding the spit-covered candy to the young man's mouth. "I want you to eat the entire cane, okay? I want you to get the full dose. Trust me, the effects will be worth it. You'll get so hard, you'll probably gain an inch to your cock permanently. But from the feel of it... you don't need the help! Haha! Wow!" she said, grinding her ass into his rock-hard cock. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she settled into his lap. His head was leaning back against the chair as he kept sucking on the cane, wearing it down. He didn't know what else to do, and in his daze, he just followed her command.

"I probably didn't even need the help, the way you've been looking at me..." she cooed as she kept the pressure on. "I felt your eyes on my ass back in the hallway, and you could barely stop yourself from staring at my tits during the interview. It was SO obvious, Liam, haha! You think you belong on the nice list after that? How many guys come in to a major interview with a successful businesswoman and spend the entire time staring at her big tits?"

"I...no..." he stammered around the candy cane, knowing that wasn't true.

"And then you insisted I take off my bra?" she continued. "Wow! I think someone has tits on the brain. Don't you?" She ground into him, and his dazed eyes glanced down to her chest again. Her white blouse had at some point been unbuttoned about halfway down since the last time he looked, and this professional woman was suddenly showing some skin. Her now bra-less breasts were now being better showcased in her top, the smooth, succulent flesh pouring out from within. His eyes became mesmerized by her deep, endless cleavage. She took one hand and held the candy cane that was protruding from his mouth between her nimble fingers. She pulled it out from his searching mouth for a moment, taking a lewd lick along its length before sliding it back between his lips, holding it there, making sure he consumed all of it. "I'm starting to think your girlfriend doesn't match up..."

"Ugh..." he groaned, his hands falling to his sides as memories of Jess floated through the haze. She was so pretty, and friendly, and cute, and nice. She did so speak so intelligently about so many things. She was a great person. But Hannah was right. She could not compete with Hannah in the breast department. Jess had decent breasts, but compared to Hannah she was positively flat. His eyes fell to Hannah's breasts again, and this time, he didn't have the strength to look away.

With only the nub of candy cane left, she released it into his mouth. Within a minute or so, it was gone. This fact making her happy, she straddled him, grinding her pussy against his throbbing, bone-hard pole.

"I've kept this thing recording," she purred, producing the recorder in front of his eyes. "In it, you have all the answers I gave you. A full confession. The info here could win you any journalism award and acclaim on the planet. It's the story of a lifetime. But you have to choose. I can give this back to you, or..." she began. Before he could react, she reached down and nimbly unbuttoned the remainder of her blouse buttons. Grabbing both ends of her top and facing him fully, she pulled it apart, exposing her massive bare breasts to the young man for the first time. "Or you can suck on my big tits instead?"

They were perfect... absolutely perfect. Positively massive, and round, and perky, they jiggled as they were removed from their constraints. Their creamy flesh looked smooth to the touch, and their shape was immaculate. Round, and full, they were huge. And the way they rode close together high on her chest made them jut out perfectly while still maintaining a cavern of perfect cleavage. Her round, pink nipples were hard as bullets, hypnotizing Liam as they swayed right in front of him. He couldn't look away.

"I know you want to break this whole huge story about this company and do the right thing, but wouldn't you much rather suck on these perfect nipples?" she purred. Still gripping the voice recorder, she nimbly tweaked both of her hard nipples right in front of him. And all the while, she kept up the pressure on his throbbing cock, grinding against him slowly, driving him crazy.

Liam was a good man, and he indeed was a champion of fairness and justice. And she had just handled him the silver bullet to end a corrupt company for good. But... he wasn't himself right now. God knows what was flowing through his veins from that candy cane, but whatever it was had his nerves on edge, his muscles tensed, and his cock throbbing. He had never been this hard, ever, and her earlier words were proven correct. His cock had never felt bigger, and it was clouding his judgment. He wanted to do the right thing, and he loved his girlfriend more than anything. He really did. But his cock wanted nothing more in this world than to give in to this twisted, corrupt woman's demands. He wanted to fight back, but he didn't know if he was capable of functioning without giving in to her. He wanted to stay strong, but he so, SO wanted to give in. He tried to resist, he really did, but...