Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well..." Lucy began. "What if we did this?" Dale glanced back at the two bright, grinning young women, and what he saw made him stop in his tracks. Both of the young women had reached down to tug their tight tops upward, shamelessly exposing their massive young bare breasts to this older married man.

Dale was stunned. Both of these girls were quite, uh... busty, and that was putting it lightly. Their breasts were huge! Lucy had a pair of two perfectly formed, full, round, perky breasts. They were as big as melons. Her massive, tanned tits jutted out from her fit form, jiggling with every small move she made. Her dark pink nipples were twisted into full hardness from the biting cold breeze, but she didn't care, grinning shamelessly at the married man. Kenzie's tits were just as mammoth as her friends, but they almost stood out more on her, thanks to her slightly more slim, fit form. Her belly was taut and tight, and her chest was nothing but smooth, copious curves. Her smooth, golden tan skin looked absolutely touchable, aching for male contact, and her hard pink nipples were calling to him.


"What do you think, Mr. Calvorson?" Kenzie asked, his stunned mind not registering that she called him by his surname, a name he hadn't given to her.

"Do you like our tits?" Lucy asked. Out here, in the middle of this neighborhood on a bright, shining morning, these girls were flashing him, showcasing their bare breasts for the married man, the crosses dangling between their tits glimmering in the sunlight. These young women, so beautiful, doing this to him, a normal married man. Even though he was dressed warmly for the winter weather, in sturdy jeans, a flannel top, and a thick work coat, he started to sweat. Sure, he'd been hit on before, but never this boldly. Never this shamelessly. All those other women stopped when he didn't bite at their light flirting, but these girls pushed even harder. He stared despite himself for a few moments, before they, in unison, tugged their tops down, covering themselves back up.

"Judging by your silence, I think you do," Kenzie said, smirking.

"You're a big fan!" Lucy gushed. "Probably as much of a fan of our tits as you are of our singing!"

"What is this?" he asked. Who were these girls? Why were they doing this? And why was he still standing there? The girls glanced at each other before kicking into one more song.

"Santa baby, slip a present under the tree, for me," Lucy began, sauntering up the sidewalk towards him. "I've been a really bad girl, Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight!"

"Santa baby," Kenzie interjected, following her friend, beginning her own verse. "Some bras and thongs and dirty things too, light blue," she sang, digging into her pants and pulling up the tiny strap of her thong, light blue, just like the song. "I'll wait up for you, babe. Santa baby, I want to feel you IN me tonight."

"Think of all the fun you've missed," Lucy sang, biting her lip as Dale glanced back at her.

"Think of all the fellas that I totally kissed," Kenzie sang, sidling up to her friend.

"She did..." Lucy interjected in her normal, non-singling voice.

"Yeah, I'm a huge whore," Kenzie stated bluntly before the singing resumed.

"Next year I could be yours for good," Lucy sang. "Just buy me everything on my Christmas list."

"Santa honey," Kenzie sang as the two girls walked further up the snow-covered sidewalk, approaching the steps of the porch, her big boobs jiggling as she walked. "I want a yacht... and really that's not a lot, been a huge slut all year, Santa baby, and get inside my pussy tonight!" The girls reached the bottom step and got closer to Dale, stunned, confused, and turned on. He didn't want this in the slightest, but the attention was causing an erection, er, a reaction.

Dale was still partially in shock from them flashing him their huge tits, but he couldn't tell if that was more because of the act itself or that their breasts were just so big and juicy looking, like ripe fruit ready to be plucked. They used his uncertainty to gain more ground.

"Santa cutie, there's one thing I really do need, the deed," Lucy sang. "I want to do it with you. Santa cutie, I want to feel you balls deep tonight!"

"Santa baby, and fill my stocking with some car keys... and checks," Kenzie sang, putting her foot on the bottom step. "Sign your 'x' on the line, Santa baby, and give me lots of presents tonight..." Lucy followed her friend onto the steps before singing the next line.

"You want to see my trimmed pussy?" Lucy sang, her breasts bouncing as she ascended the steps. "Just have to drain your bank accounts for little old me..." Lucy reached the top of the stairs, followed soon by Kenzie. "I really do want to be with you, let's just see if you're... worthy of me..."

"Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing, a ring," Kenzie sang, approaching the married man with her friend, forcing him to back away from the door towards the side of the porch. "The one you gave to your wife, Santa baby, and put it on my finger tonight..."

There was a pause as Dale now stood at the end of the porch while the girls stood near the door, blocking his entry. He could just jump off the porch and run away from them, but he wasn't some sort of frightened child running from something scary. He was a grown man, and these were two young women. He could handle them, despite the obvious temptations they presented.

"Ladies," he began firmly, still keeping his distance. Outside, where anyone could see, he didn't want to give anyone the inkling that he was participating in this madness. "I think you should leave. You two are..."

"I really can't stay..." Lucy sang out, suddenly kicking off yet another song.

"But baby, its cold outside..." Kenzie added, singling along.

"I don't want to go away..." sang Lucy, sliding her nimble fingers around the door knob and pulling the door open.

"Cause baby, it's cold outside..." Kenzie sang, following her friend as they began stepping into the house.

"Wait..." Dale called out, stepping forward.

"This morning has been..." Lucy began from inside his house.

"We want you to come in too..." Kenzie followed.

"So very nice..." Lucy sang at the same time as Kenzie, finishing her own earlier line.

"I'll warm you up, put your hands between my tits..." Kenzie sang. Dale followed them into the house as the girls backed away from him, singing at him as he followed. What could he do? These girls wouldn't listen, and he wasn't about to put his hands on them.

"Your little wife will never know..." Lucy sang, looking to the wall next to them where the family photos were hung. Elbowing the blonde next to her, she pointed at something and smiled wide.

"So why do you want us to go?" Kenzie snag, seeing what Lucy was pointing at before grinning wickedly. As they walked, they began discarding clothes, tossing their hats and coats onto the ground, before turning away.

"Our exes will be jealous of you..." Lucy sang as both her and Kenzie began undoing their belt buckles. They glanced back at him as they sang.

"Probably wish they had the same view..." Kenzie sang as both girls in unison began tugging down their tight pants, revealing their nearly bare, thong-clad asses to the married man. Lucy had the rounder and curvier rear end of the two, its fuller size and perfect shape standing out from her slim, luscious frame. The twin, tanned cheeks of her ass were perfectly framed by the skimpy black thong, the tiny straps riding over the upper ridges of them before the middle string was swallowed up between the firm, full cheeks.

Kenzie's ass was slimmer, but just as perfectly shaped, formed and sculpted from years of fitness. Her golden tan, heart-shaped rear was framed by the light blue thong that he'd gotten a peek of earlier. The little lacy number clung to the upper edge of her ass, with the string disappearing between her immaculately formed cheeks.

"You girls need to leave now!" Dale said firmly, trying to interrupt their moment while trying to ignore the two perfectly formed asses they were showcasing for him. But they were undeterred.

"So maybe we'd better leave..." Lucy sang, as the girls swiveled their hips, rolling their butts like seasoned belly dancers. They moved so they were facing opposite directions, their bare asses pressing softly into each other with both of them looking at him.

"It's totally up to you..." Kenzie sang.

"But maybe we should have some fun first..." Lucy sang, as both girls bent over at the waist, legs straight, butts still pressed against each other as they did so.

"We can sip some drinks while we kiss..." Kenzie added.

"The neighbors might think..." Lucy began.

"Baby, it's bad out there..." Kenzie finished as both girls shook their thong-clad butts against each other.

"But what's happening in here..." Lucy sang.

"Will be so much worse..." Kenzie finished with a wicked glint in her eye. Dale could only watch this indecent show, and despite himself, he couldn't help but, on some level, enjoy it. He had two girls he didn't know in his house, stripping off their clothes, and singing songs with heavily sexually tinged lyrics, and he could only watch in stunned silence with an unwanted erection.

"I wish I knew how..." Lucy began as the two girls began rising in unison, straightening up slowly.

"Baby, you look so hot right now..." Kenzie sang, looking right at the married man as she ground her nearly bare butt against her friend's.

"To break this spell..." Lucy finished, her upper half rising upwards.

"We've both got this Daddy thing bad..." Kenzie sang as both girls stood up fully straight.

"You ought to say no to us sluts..." Lucy sang.

"Mind if we move in closer..." Kenzie asked, as the two young women stepped out of their boots, socks, and jeans and approached the married man.

"What's the harm of giving us a try?" Lucy sang, a brilliant smile adorning her pretty face.

"Why would you want to hurt two sluts' pride?" Kenzie asked, staring down the older man, just like her friend.

"We really want to stay..." Lucy sang, toying with the bottom hem of her top, threating to lift it again.

"Oh baby, don't hold out..." Kenzie joined in again.

"But baby it's cold outside!" They sang together.

"Girls, girls... stop!" Dale said, trying to stand firm. He'd never been approached this aggressively by the opposite sex, and despite knowing better, it was certainly thrilling. But he definitely knew better.

"You really want us to go?" Lucy sang.

"But baby, it's cold outside..." Kenzie finished.

"I don't think so..." Lucy sang.

"Cause baby, it's cold outside." Kenzie sang, still approaching him, causing the married man to back up again.

"You welcomed us into your home..." Lucy sang.

"Good thing that you're all alone..." Kenzie chanted, playing with the bottom of her top the same way her friend was.

"It's so nice and warm..." Lucy sung, turning to pull herself in closer to her friend, so their fronts were pressed into each other. They put their arms around each other while still looking at Dale.

"But we could make it warmer..." Kenzie crooned, her voice getting huskier.

"The neighbors might be suspicious..." Lucy sang.

"Gosh, your lips look delicious..." Kenzie said lustfully.

"Your family might show up at the door..." Lucy said, pulling up her friend's top, exposing her taut belly again.

"But that makes you want us more..." Kenzie said, doing the same to her friend, exposing her trim, tanned tummy and sexy navel.


"Your wife looks pretty vicious..." Lucy said, nodding towards the pictures on the wall they noticed before.

"But our lips look so delicious..." Kenzie said, before turning to face her friend, smiling at her, then bringing their plump lips together, kissing softly, slipping each other a bit of tongue before pulling back, giggling, their smooth lips connected by small bands of spit. Dale was a mature, normal man, the furthest thing from a hormone-crazed teenager. But even at this, the 'LESBIANS, LESBIANS, LESBIANS' alarm went off in his head.

"Maybe you want to see a bit more..." Lucy teased, singling huskily, pulling up Kenzie's top so it was just under her tits.

"A blizzard like never before..." Kenzie sang, causing Dale to glance out the window, to note the few small flakes of snow falling on an otherwise clear morning.

"We should probably get home..." Lucy sang as Kenzie pulled up the brunette's top to just below her tits as well.

"But honey we'd freeze out there..." Kenzie sang as her and her friend's smooth bellies pressed against the other's.

"Maybe we could work up a sweat..." Lucy offered.

"While the snow's blowing out there..." Kenzie sang. At the same moment, both girls tugged the other's top up over their large breasts, causing them to spill out from their constraints, the smooth flesh of their massive jugs pressing against each other, nipple on nipple.

"Skin sliding on skin..." Lucy sang as they both pulled their tops over their heads and tossed them aside, leaving both girls clad only in thongs.

"What if you were in between..." Kenzie teased, nodding at the canyon of cleavage by the two young women's absolutely massive tits. The thought of being in between... with his hands... his face... his dick... it was an image that was immediately seared onto his brain.

"But don't you see?" Lucy sang, scrubbing her tits against her friend's exquisite pair.

"How crazy you drive her and me?" Kenzie cooed, scooping her hands under her friend's huge tits and squeezing them firmly.

"There's bound to be talk tomorrow..." Lucy sang, sliding her hands along the sides of her blonde friend's big jugs.

"The neighbors saw everything..." Kenzie said, biting her lip.

"So you might as well have make it worth your while..." Lucy sang, sliding behind her friend and cupping her boobs from behind.

"Have the sex they think you did..." Kenzie said, leaning back against her friend, Lucy's boobs ballooning out against her bare back.

"We really want to stay..." Lucy purred, chin resting on Kenzie's shoulder.

"Kick the wife out instead..." Kenzie cooed.

"Baby, it's cold..." they sang together. "Baby, it's cold outside!"

The silence was deafening as the singing stopped, and Dale stood there, confused, angry, and turned on, standing in front of two topless teenage girls, clad only in thongs. They turned and stood next to each other, arms over each other's shoulders, allowing him to stare at their massive tits in all their glory.

"Ladies..." he said through clenched teeth, his body tensed. "Put your clothes on and leave."

"Why?" Lucy asked naively. "Deep down, you know you want us to stay. You know it! You don't want us to leave. You want us to stay here so we can all fuck! And baby... that's exactly what we both want. So, let's just do it! This is a golden opportunity. If you make us leave, you will regret turning us down for the rest of your life."

"We saw the pictures over there of you standing next to your cave-troll wife..." Kenzie stated. "Wouldn't you rather spend some quality time with some hot, slutty babes after spending a lifetime married to... that?"

Dale's blood boiled with anger at these words, but his dick throbbed even harder. He loved his wife with all his heart, and she more than met his expectations, but it would be a lie to say that things in the bedroom were blazing hot. Or if it ever had been. Dale wasn't one to have crazy demands in the bedroom, and while he always left satisfied, part of him wondered if he had always been missing out. He was always a guy who looked beyond the things that were surface deep. He wasn't one so easily charmed by a pair of big tits and a round, juicy ass. But these girls... they had REALLY big tits, and absolutely PERFECT, round, juicy asses. And judging by his hard dick, these things did matter to him. Quite a bit.

"You... you should leave..." he said again, trying to ignore his straining dick. The girls glanced at each other before padding over to the older married man, barefoot. Before he knew it, these girls sidled up to him and slid against his sides, Lucy on his left, Kenzie on his right. He could feel the smooth, heavy weight of their massive tits pressing into his sides.

"You still haven't figured out how you know us yet..." Lucy began, looking up at him, smiling wide. "How bout we go upstairs, we take you out of these clothes, and we all get to know each other A LOT better!"

This was the moment of truth. He could kick these girls out and be done with it. Or... he could let them stay. It should be an easy choice. He was a man who had never fallen victim to anything even close to this. And yet... here he was. He knew better. He knew he would feel zero guilt about kicking these girls to the curb. But, there was that nagging doubt in the back of his head, debating whether or not he should give in to these slut's wicked wiles.

This should be an easy choice... shouldn't it?

**************

(Thirty Minutes Later)

Outside, the snow was beginning to fall in earnest, and a biting wind began to flow over the streets of Deerburg. The morning church services were nearing their end, and not far from Fourth Street, two pairs of boot-clad feet were stomping through the snow.

But those two people... they certainly weren't Lucy and Kenzie.

They were busy elsewhere.

"YES! YES!" Kenzie screamed out, riding Dale Calvorson's beefy nine-inch cock furiously from tip to root, her tight teenage cunt spread around his thick pole as she rode the hell out of it.

"MMmpphhhhh! MMMMMHHHHMMMM!" Dale groaned, the pleasure he was feeling despite his muffled voice. And his voice was muffled due to the fact that Lucy was currently sitting on his handsome face, her ass-cheeks spread against him, putting his eager mouth right against her tight asshole.

"Oh my God! Oh my God!" she moaned as she felt the married man's tongue rimming her ass. She ground herself against him, eager to get it deeper into her tightest of holes.

Dale was beneath the two young women, completely naked, with Kenzie riding his dick cowgirl on top of him, and with Lucy on his face facing her friend. His hands were reaching up, groping Kenzie's big tits from underneath as she rode him.


So yeah, Dale gave in. The temptation these girls offered outweighed any other concerns he might have. And now, here they were in his childhood room, on the bed, having a positively wicked three-way. Kenzie had gotten to his dick first, joining him on the bad while Lucy, in secret, put her phone on the bed stand, turning it on to record all the action that was about to take place.

By the time Lucy reached the bed, Kenzie had gotten Dale's pants off and had his big, mature, daddy-dick down her tight throat. Lucy joined her, slurping on the sides of his spit-soaked meat while Kenzie bobbed on the head. They soon took turns on it, slurping on the head and working the sides with both hands and mouths, eventually giving him a classic blowjob sandwich, each girl working in tandem, going up and down both sides of the shaft in unison. His balls were soon soaked in teenage spit, and each girl took turns sucking on his big, sperm-filled nuts, at one point each of them taking one at the same time, working it over. Lucy eventually left Kenzie to it, allowing her full reign to choke on his big fat cock while cupping his smooth, spit-soaked sack in the process.