Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thought about it even when he got home. Being around his wife, it distracted him for a while. But when he was making dinner, he noticed that blender on the counter, gathering dust, barely used. He knew Rachel was probably wearing something he bought her every day. A tiny, sexy thong threading between her ass cheeks. Her monumental tits being contained, barely, by one of the fantastic bras he got for her. It was clear she loved being spoiled, and clearly, Colin loved to spoil.

He knew better, but he just couldn't let it go. He was on his tablet that night, looking at the link to the garments she had sent over. He knew better, but he just couldn't stop thinking about this slutty underwear. God, the bra cups were heart-shaped and so, so tiny. Just these little red lace hearts, like a little patch, held on by a few small strings. Fuck! Rachel's massive tits would look incredible in this, the hearts barely covering her perfect, suckable nipples, straining to contain her massive rack, exposing so much incredible titty flesh. And the thong... wow! Her ass would look spectacular in this, a tiny heart above her ass crack, the red string disappearing between the cheeks... his mouth was watering.

Before he knew it, theses slutty garments ended up in his cart, without him even realizing it. He didn't know her sizes for sure, but his hands and eyes did, allowing him to pick out the perfect fit for someone of Rachel's luscious proportions. These tiny little things were expensive, very much so... but God they looked good. But no, he couldn't actually buy it for this slut. He was married! What was he thinking? He just wanted to see how much it would cost with shipping. Sure, he could afford it. Money wasn't the issue. It was the principal of the matter. But what was Rachel's address again? No, he couldn't do this... wait, Rachel's boobs were seriously that big! Wow! Tits that huge deserve to be spoiled, right! Wait! No, what was he thinking?

Through this all, the lingerie was still in his cart, and he didn't have it in him to remove them just yet. Putting them in was easy... taking them back out was a harder pill to swallow. The shipping wouldn't be that bad, would it? No, stop! No! Stop being stupid! He'd just remove this stuff from his cart and head up to bed.

Five minutes later, he placed the order, buying that Valentine's day lingerie set for Rachel. Five minutes after that, he was jacking off in the bathroom to thoughts of Rachel wearing it. And he came... hard! God, it felt great, and in the back of his head, he kinda thought that pleasure that good made the whole expenditure worth it.

After he was done, he cleaned up and went to bed, where Juliet was waiting. She attempted to curl up to him, trying to initiate a little hanky-panky, as she often put it. But he deferred, saying he was too exhausted for it. His wife hadn't sensed any of his conflict all day. And she certainly didn't suspect that all of her husband's sexual energy had been intercepted by a slut hundreds of miles away, his attention stolen completely. With just a few simple texts, Colin's wallet had been made lighter, Rachel's life had been made better, and Juliet's night had been made worse. With just a few simple texts, Rachel had kept Colin's hands off his wife, and Juliet had been left unsatisfied. Rachel had been made victorious again, and despite him draining his nuts mere minutes prior, Colin's cock jumped at this thought.

A few days later, when Valentine's Day hit, Colin received a whirlwind of texts.

'Babe, I fucking knew you wanted to get me in that lingerie!'

'I love it!'

'Fuck, it barely covers up anything...'

'God, this is fucking perfect!'

'You're the best boyfriend ever!'

Each subsequent text made his cock throb in his pants. Even her possessive overstatement of their relationship, calling him her boyfriend, only excited him further. Then she sent the pictures.

First, a teasing shot of her barely covered pussy, the tiny lace, heart-shaped patch of material clinging to her, showing off the puffy lips of her pussy, while the slightly see-through material allowed him to see her landing strip.

Next, a picture of her perfect ass, the heart-shaped patch of material tucked just above her ass crack, the band of her thong splitting her perfect cheeks. God, her ass was perfect, the smooth, round cheeks just hanging out, dying to be gazed upon... damn, it was so firm. Her amazing ass was perfectly shaped, jutting out from her slim frame in a mouthwatering way.

Then, she sent a picture of her big tits.

Wow! The tiny patches of heart-shaped lace were straining against the massive weight her giant boobs were exerting, almost digging into the skin. Her titty-flesh oozed out against the material, straining to be free. The hearts barely covered anything, allowing most of her enormous breasts to be exposed. It was perfect! So much skin. So fucking soft. And her nipples were as hard as diamonds beneath the material. Fuck! His mouth watered at the sight. On top of all that, this bra allowed pretty much the full expanse of her cleavage to be visible. God, it looked endless. To traverse there again, to dive headfirst between her tits and drown in such immaculate softness...

She then sent along some full body pictures. The red lace matched with her dark red hair, which cascaded in waves down her back. And she had made herself up to really look beautiful. Her smooth, plump lips were adorned with fiery red lipstick, curled into a knowing, teasing smirk. Her eyes, still hidden behind her black, stylish glasses, looked dark and smoky, almost staring into his soul through the picture.

These full body shots let the married man admire... everything. Her luscious, perfect tits, vaulting out from her slim, fit frame. Her smooth, tanned skin, so exposed like this, the only interruptions on her smooth flesh were her multiple tattoos, adding to her sexy, wicked image. Her long, firm legs, her slim fit arms... that perfect ass in a thong. God damn, she was a smoke-show.

She then progressed to sending more straight up lewd photos. Lying on her back, legs spread, her thong pulled to the side, her fingers spreading open her pussy for the camera. She followed this up with a text.

'I want you inside my vagina again.'

She also sent along a picture of her on all fours, her thong-clad ass facing the camera. She was pulling her cheeks apart, exposing the full expanse of her ass crack and her asshole, the string of her thong only slightly obscuring this mouthwatering sight.

Rachel was willing to show off so much, but she never gave him a good view of her huge, bare tits, the sight he was probably hungriest for. At some point, she ditched her bra, but she pressed her arm into her tits, pressing it into the soft flesh, not even giving him the slightest hint of nipple. That being said, this only made him want to see them again even more.

She knew exactly what she was doing.

This was the beginning of the next stage of their relationship. Their journey had begun with a bout of wicked, spontaneous fucking upon their first meeting, and the last step was marriage. Now, they had progressed that first meeting to the next phase. Teasing and flirting and getting to actually know each other slightly through this whole thing. Even though they had gotten to know each other in a very base, instinctual way, gaining a core understanding of each other, they barely knew each other as people. In Colin's defense, he wasn't being as participatory as she was. She was the one teasing and flirting aggressively. He was just conversing with her, which is more than what he'd done at the start. And through their conversations, they were both able to glean info from each other.

Rachel knew that she had tapped into something deep inside him, an instinctual need to spend money on women. So, she milked that for all it was worth. In the weeks following Valentine's Day, she pushed at him, asking him to spend money on her again, each gift increasingly expensive. One week, a new laptop. The next, a new flat screen, one nearly double the size of the one she had. He always tried to say no, he always tried to act like that stuff was in the past. But when it came to crunch time, he always came through for her, sending her these expensive new gifts. And every time, he was spending his wife's money to do so. He knew it was wrong, he really did, but there was something about it that made him almost blindingly hard. He came buckets afterwards every time, something about spending his wife's money on this evil slut just driving him crazy.

Not being able to fully define this newly discovered fetish, he did his best to nonetheless keep it in check. Whenever Rachel asked to meet up again, he always said no, not wanting to fully go through with it and cheat on his wife again. He was using this whole thing as an outlet for this newfound fetish, expressing it in the only way he knew how. No one was getting hurt. Yes, it was a slight betrayal of his wife, keeping this thing going with this other woman. Sure, he was taking advantage of his wife by reducing all her hard work into a way for another woman to get spoiled rotten. But this was certainly not worse than his initial betrayal. He was satisfied keeping things where they were at.

But it was not meant to be.

About a month after Valentine's Day, Rachel reached out to him again, texting him a picture, one that would completely upend his life.

It was a simple picture, to be honest. She was dressed comfortably, wearing a shirt with a football team's logo on the front. It was a thin shirt, straining against her huge boobs, the indents of her nipples showing through the material. It was also low cut enough to show a good amount of cleavage. The picture was centered on her upper half, not showing anything below her waist. Above her chest, all he could see was the lower half of her face, namely her smiling lips. But there was one other thing in the picture. Something held between her fingers, displayed in line with her tits, like the exclamation mark on a breasty sentence. And when Colin realized what it was, his jaw dropped.

It was a positive pregnancy test.

'Guess you'll be spending a lot of money on me from here on out, honey! Me and our baby...'

He couldn't believe it. Was this true? It couldn't be, but... well, he did fire off a giant wad of cum deep inside of her. It... it was possible.

This did force him into making an in person meeting between the two. If... if this was true, they needed to talk, to deal with this. To figure out where they were gonna go from here.

Taking the day off work, without telling his wife, he made the hike to Deerberg, driving hundreds of miles back to his home town to meet Rachel for lunch. Going to a nice, expensive Italian place he used to take his dates to, he met Rachel there, seeing her for the first time since their first fateful meeting. Making sure to sit in a back table, in case anyone recognized him, he paused for a moment to take her in.

God, she was gorgeous. Dressed nicely in a slim red top and tight black pants, he was again reminded of what drew him to her in the first place. She was so fucking hot, and not in a nice way either. There was that dark side to her that was indescribably attractive. But because there was that dark, wicked side to her, he had to make sure this wasn't some big deception on her part. He'd heard from some guys that had a girl lie to them about things like this, either by not actually not being pregnant, or lying about them being the father. He knew it was a dick move, but he had to ask. Luckily, she was able to laugh this off.

"Okay, I get it... I mean, I am pretty slutty," she admitted with a laugh. "Okay, so one, I am definitely pregnant. I did, like, five different tests to prove it. We can get another one if you want? Plus, I had a doctor confirm it. And two, you are definitely the dad. The doctor told me the date of conception, and yeah, you're the only guy I barebacked around that time." She said this loud enough for the approaching waitress to hear, making her blush. After placing their drink orders, Rachel turned to Colin and grinned. "So... you're gonna be a daddy!"

He had a good bullshit detector, and it didn't seem like she was lying. Holy shit! He was gonna be a father! He'd impregnated the sexy creature sitting across from him. The problem was... he was married. How was he gonna deal with this? How was he gonna balance this without upending his life? After treating Rachel to this expensive meal, she made it clear what she wanted from him.

Money. Lots and lots of money.

It was to be expected. He had knocked her up. He had to do his part to support her and his child. But she was asking for a lot. This was beyond what he could get away with slipping funds from his wife's bank account. It was his responsibility, and he was fine with that, and giving her what she wanted was the only way to preserve the delicate balance he'd fallen into. There was only one way to have his cake and eat it too, to maintain his marriage while keeping Rachel happy, and that meant giving the slut lots of his own hard-earned cash on a regular basis. It was a lot of money, but the thought of giving it all to this evil slut made his cock throb in his pants.

A lot made his cock throb during this lunch. Just being in her presence again made all those memories flood back into his mind. Her tits looked even more massive than he remembered, and he could barely stop staring into her cleavage all throughout their meal. She was oozing sex from her pores, and his body was responding. It didn't hurt that her foot was beneath the table, massaging his cock, making him squirm as she got him to full hardness. He told himself that this was just gonna be a lunch. No funny business, no matter what she said and did. But being around this hotter than hot slut, combined with handing over some of his money to her in person... he wasn't exactly thinking straight. So, when she invited him back to her place, she already knew what the answer would be.

This was the point where Colin and Rachel began having sex on a regular basis.

Either with him making the drive back to Deerberg, or them meeting halfway, they began hooking up as often as they could. They were texting back and forth all the time, him not holding back anymore. And neither did she, turning up the heat, maintaining her hold over him and forcing him back to her every time she wanted. The only thing that held them back from being more open about it was the whole him being married thing. Luckily, Juliet completely trusted him, so he was able to get away with a lot behind her back. But he wasn't stupid, which is why he wasn't letting Rachel meet him where he lived, wanting to keep her as separate as possible from his normal life.

Unfortunately for him, he was quickly becoming addicted to Rachel. She was even better in bed than he had initially remembered. Every time they hooked up, he only got deeper under her spell. She was so good at fucking, so fucking filthy. She was happy to model all the outfits he'd purchased for her in person, and each time only drove him crazy with lust, turning him into an animal, creating an indescribable, all-consuming need to fill her up with cum again and again and again. He couldn't get enough. Soon, driving his cock into her hot body was his number one priority in life. He knew it was bad news, that it was nothing but trouble, but he couldn't stop himself.

He and Rachel were starting to feel like a serious thing, despite his best efforts. She indulged all his worst impulses, which naturally made them a very well-matched couple. She gave him everything he ever craved, slotting perfectly in line with his deepest, darkest cravings. In bed, she was disgusting in all the best ways, up for just about anything. And as her belly grew with pregnancy, it almost felt like she got even nastier, and he was right up there with her. And the fact that he was fully aware she was milking him for cash and he was still going along with it only energized him further. He couldn't get enough.

The more he got into it, the more risks he began taking. He would visit her more often, taking more and more time away from work, lying to his wife with increasing regularity. She even started coming to visit him, driving in the car he bought for her, meeting up for a midday fuck session at a hotel before proceeding on to the rest of the day. And, when his wife was gone for a weekend work trip, he finally invited her to his apartment.

Juliet kept him humble in terms of living, but he still had a nice place. And a very nice bed, as Rachel soon discovered, spending the whole night riding Colin, his hands on her big, swollen tits, her pregnant belly glistening with sweat as they went at it, her fucking him into the bed, with him in absolute bliss as he blasted off inside of her.

She would return to his place with increasing regularity, them fucking in his apartment every chance they got. It was risky, and it was only increasing their chances of getting caught, but he couldn't stop. He was getting off on it by this point, and it was inevitable that they were gonna get caught. Deep down, he kinda wanted it.

And get caught they did.

Juliet left from work early one day, feeling sick. And that feeling only got worse when she got home. Hearing loud slapping, moaning, and extremely wicked cursing, she went to the source of the noises, her bedroom. There, she found her handsome, loving husband being ridden by a pregnant, redhaired slut with massive tits, belly swollen, her golden skin covered with sweat, and some tattoos adorning her smooth flesh. When the redhead saw Juliet standing at the door, mouth gaping open, heartbreak in her eyes, Rachel smiled wide and came on Colin's big, thick cock. And as he saw his wife absolutely crushed in betrayal, he followed right alongside Rachel, cumming in her tight cunt as she came on him.

The divorce wasn't pretty. Juliet, despite being kind and sweet normally, was understandably furious. But Colin, despite feeling bad about the hurt he'd caused his wife, was far wealthier and more connected. On top of that, 'North Pole', strangely enough, offered a service for their employees specializing in divorces, offering very experienced lawyers to ensure their clients the most beneficial divorce arrangements possible. This all allowed Colin to win out in the divorce as much as he could, holding on to most of their money and assets. Juliet marched out of his life angrily, but Rachel was eager to take her place. Not long after, they were married.

As much as he loved Juliet, Rachel was truly a better fit for him. Not that she made him a better person, far from it. In fact, she encouraged all his worst habits, and he didn't have the control to stop himself once unleashed. Now that she had access to his bank accounts, she encouraged him to treat himself, to spend some of that hard-earned cash and give himself and her a nicer life. With her encouragement, they moved to a nicer apartment, bought nicer furnishings, and lived the life both he and she deserved.

Even outwardly, she was a better fit. Him and Juliet had been kind of an odd match, as she was this kind, genuine sweetheart, and he was this kinda slick, corporate type guy. But Rachel, with her body, and her demeanor, could be very corporate. His coworkers didn't know the whole story about his new wife, but being around Rachel and getting stare into her cleavage at every work function she attended with Colin... needless to say, they weren't complaining.

A few months later, Rachel gave birth to their first child, a girl, and only a couple months after that, they were at present day, Rachel in the 'Man Eater', in Colin's arms as they headed to their bedroom, set to work on baby number two. About a year after first meeting, right back in the Christmas season, it just felt like the right moment to plant that seed again.

1...34567...9