Miranda, Sexy Young Asian Cums

Story Info
Another sexy young Asian yoga student finds lust.
1.5k words
4.05
21.5k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a cute little Asian girl, probably too young for me at 20-something, with me in my '50s. One day she came to the yoga class I was teaching. She had on long, tan yoga pants that stuck to the sexy curves of her thighs. Her ass was perfectly round. Her small, pointy Asian tits poked out from under a cropped white t-shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra, which was common in my class. She had put her long black hair into a cute pony tail. Just a hint of armpit hair, and a slight smell of pepper from under her arms.

I'm in my low '50s. White, muscular and tan, I take care of myself and the women appreciate it.

All during class she kept looking me directly in the eyes and smiling, when I'd look back she'd shyly look down. Even though I was teaching a full class of sexy women, in my mind I was directing her, telling her exactly how to move her body. I could see she felt it too. Her pussy was soaking through her light yoga pants, her body glowed with sweat as it dripped down her shirt. I could see her tight little nipples getting hard and poking out through the thin wet fabric. In the seated position I told them all to spread their legs. I couldn't keep the lust from my voice as I said it. She look right at me as she spread her legs. She licked her plump Asian lips, then folded forward with a smile.

After class I asked her to stay a bit. Alone in the room, I put my arm on her bare shoulder just to feel her sweat.

"Come over to my place tomorrow," I told her. I didn't ask, I never ask them.

She couldn't even reply because she had never been spoken to like that. The boys her age, and even all the Beta men, treated her like a "goddess" but never had the testosterone to do anything except fawn over her.

She eagerly nodded her head. The thought of meeting alone with her older, white male yoga teacher gave her a lump in her throat. Her first real man. She imagined that I wanted to fuck her and humiliate her with my big cock, the lust was in my eyes. I gave her my number so I could text directions.

"I hope a sweet young girl like you doesn't already have a boyfriend," I said, not really caring if she did or no.

"No sir," she replied.

Where did this subservience come from, she thought, wanting to please me was a new feeling for her. It made her excited.

As we left the studio I let my fingertips gently run down her sweaty back to the top of her yoga pants ...

_________

She showed up at my place not knowing what to expect. I told her we'd go swimming later so she wore a pale string bikini and a pair of sexy denim shorts. As she dressed, she was experiencing new feelings. A grown, white man had never shown her this kind of dominance. Usually, because of her looks and because she was Asian they would turn into cringe-y pathetic losers around her. She was nervous, but excited too. Her young pussy was tingling and moist as she dressed. She even touched it a few times as she made herself pretty for me, imagining it was my hands doing it.

I opened the door and gave her a smile. I was wearing shorts and light shirt, unbuttoned. My firm, tanned torso showed through my shirt. My dick was already hanging heavy.

"Come on in, have a glass of wine."

I knew she wasn't old enough to drink - she was only just old enough to drive herself here - and I liked that. My dick was stiffening in my shorts as I stared at her tiny, young body and knowing she'd be my sex slave by the end of the day. They always were.

The wine was already making her a bit tipsy. I sat in my favorite chair and stared at her body for a few minutes as she wandered around looking at my living room, an amused grin on my face.

"Come here," I said.

She obeyed without thinking. Partly the wine, partly the manliness in my voice, like she'd never heard before.

"Let me get a good look at you," as I twirled my finger in the air, indicating she should turn around. Her cute little ass cheeks were sticking out from her cut-off shorts as she spun her tiny body for me to see.

I stared lustily at her. She was getting uncomfortable, but also feeling the blood rush to her face and, to her shame, her pussy.

"When are we going to swim?" she asked, usually she would have to take charge of these interactions.

"Shut up," I quietly said, with a smile.

She flushed, but did as she was told. Here she was, a cute Asian girl who was used to flashing her smile to get what she wanted from boys her age and even men my age, submitting to my commands without thought. She could see my 8 inch long, 6 inch around cock growing in my shorts. Her mouth started watering as she thought of putting in her mouth.

"Let me see your bikini bottoms too," I said.

Standing in front of me, she slowly undid the top of her shorts, her zipper, then swayed her hips from side to side as she lowered her shorts, undressing in front of me. Her pussy was already soaked, the fabric of her tiny bikini bottoms dark with moisture. I could smell her cunt, sharp, peppery, clove like scents.

"Did you shave your pussy for Daddy?" I said.

"Yes daddy," she quickly replied.

She didn't know where this was coming from, usually she'd have to take charge when she was with the boys her age. But letting me be in charge was a new sensation, and she loved it and wanted more.

"Do you want to see?" she shyly asked, it was cute how she put her index finger into her mouth as she said it, her long dark hair falling over one side of her face.

"Show me," I said.

She couldn't believe she was about to expose her tiny little cunny to this stranger she'd only met the other day. Her mother had taught her to protect her most private, shameful parts, that sex was dirty and shameful. She had never even cum before because she was told masturbation was a sin. No little Asian had ever seen her pussy before; after desperate attempts to feel her tiny tits she'd push them away. But now she was giving it up for me.

"Show me," I said again.

She looked my directly in the eyes and slid her hand down to her little Asian cunt - for now it was a cunt because she was about to become a real whore.

"Daddy look at my cunt," she said, the word choking in her throat with shame and lust, but she wanted to be the best, the sexiest she could be for me.

Her hand slid down her body, two fingers pulled the fabric of her bikini aside. Her pussy was bald except for a few stray dark hairs. Her little pink clit peeked out through her labia lips. The moisture was everywhere and the smell came to my nose strong and dank.

She couldn't wait any longer, "Oh daddy," she whimpered as her other hand started rubbing her clit.

At first she tried being sexy like in the videos she watched, but after only a minute her body took over. The shame and sexiness of exposing her fresh cunt to me, her first real man, was too much. Her little pink tongue started running quickly over her plump lips. One hand pulling the fabric aside, the other furiously rubbing her clit. Her knees buckled, she was going to have her very first orgasm, and it was so much better than her fantasies.

No longer thinking of her shame, she put one foot on the arm of my chair and kept rubbing herself.

"Do you like my cunt, look at my cunt, do you want my cunt," she muttered to herself as her body built up to a release.

Finally her pussy started to explode in orgasm, she felt tingles up her spine, her face flushed, 'Daddy, daddy, daddy ..." over and over again as she came, with me watching and smiling. She collapsed on the floor, crying in shame and ecstasy, both, one arm on my leg, her head on my knee. I put a hand on the back of her head and gently stroked her long Asian hair.

"That's a good girl!" I praised her. "You did a great job for Daddy. Now finish your wine and Daddy will show you how to be a real woman."