Miranda's Needy Kitty

Story Info
A man discovers a lady friend always wanted more.
8.4k words
4.24
7.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reddog70
reddog70
52 Followers

For the very gorgeous Miranda. Who asked why aren't any of those fantasies about me after reading all the stories on my Literotica page. When I asked for sexual preferences, Height, and cup size this was her response.

I'm submissive and a squirter (seriously NEED it and cannot be fully satisfied without it) otherwise, I'm pretty up for anything. Lol, if you can imagine it, I've probably done it or would be down to at least try it.. twice for good measure? Height: 5'4" Bust: 36DDD, and you know the rest ;)

Miranda I will always love you lol! On with the story.

Part one

I was piddling around my kitchen trying to destroy an ant infestation when my cell phone chimed. Summer brings ants in for water, no matter how clean. Growling, I wrenched my fridge out and attacked the little fuckers with the vacuum cleaner. After decimating the trail of hard-working pests and dumping them in a garbage bag, I checked my cell.

Miranda has updated her status. I blinked at it for a second, then touched the link.

Status: single; Jumped right out at me. We have been friends for about eleven years, but I hadn't seen her in a year. We had bumped into each other at a wedding but hadn't talked much. Now I felt like shit because, looking back, she hadn't seem to be her usual upbeat self at the time.

When we worked together years ago before the alphabet people and the hash tag men suck people, sucked the fun out of the job; we had fun. Okay, maybe fun isn't the right word.

When Miranda first got hired, she worked for her family, went to college, and worked a full-time job at the company. One night I noticed she was cringing every time she had to bend over to get things.

"Hey, are you okay, Miranda," I had asked?

"My back hurts," she responded.

We were closed at the time, and the company didn't have security cameras. "I can work the muscles in your back if you want. My dad has shrapnel scars from Korea, which hurt him sometimes, so I looked into how to massage them. That kind of muscle damage was barely fixable back then." I told her.

"God, yes. Please," Miranda said in a hopeful groan.

"Okay, let me lock up the front, and I'll meet you in the ladies' room. I already cleaned it. We can use the two chairs in there, so we don't have to stand," I suggested.

"Sounds great. I'll wait for you in there." Miranda said and headed to the ladies' room.

I locked the front doors and remembered seeing a small bottle of moisturizer in the staff area. I retrieved it and walked into the lady's restroom. When I walked through the door, I found her sitting on one of the chairs with her blouse off, waiting for me.

I stood there in surprise just soaking up her beauty for a moment, then walked over, pulled the remaining chair up, and sat behind her. "Uh, Miranda, not to shoot myself in the foot, but you, Um, you didn't need to take your shirt off."

She turned and looked back at me, her eyes half-lowered, "I wear a lot less at the beach, big man. Don't worry about it. She said coyly.

I squeezed some moisturizer onto my hand and grimaced at the smell. But with nothing else available, I started working Miranda's shoulders and back. I kept my hands away from all her naughty bits, not even going lower than the small of her back at first.

Miranda moaned huskily as I was working my way down her back. My cock was straining against my work pants, but I ignored him. The trouble maker. When I reached the small of her back a second time and started to move back up, she whimpered, "Lower, go lower, please,"

By now, she was leaning forward, and I could see right down into the crack of her ass. And most of the tops of her ass cheeks. I realized she had to have unsnapped her pants for the back to be so open. I added more nasty moisturizer to my hand and began working my way down to her tailbone.

When I reached her tailbone, she made a sound that was almost sexual and lifted her ass off the chair. My slick hands slithered right down into the crack of her ass and her jeans. It was at this point that I noted she wasn't wearing panties.

"I'm really sorry, Miranda, you, you moved." I blathered, hoping she wouldn't get me fired.

Instead of freaking out, she said, "Oh yeah, right there, harder," At that point, my hands were cupping her bare ass cheeks inside her jeans.

First off, the angle sucked ass. Secondly, my brain locked up; thirdly, I, a 30-something grown-ass man, blew a load in my pants. Yes, I had been without anything but my big-ass hands for a long time.

I reluctantly pulled my hands out of her jeans and then tortured myself by sliding one hand up her back and the other down the crack of her ass, massaging everything I could. I was sure I hit the mark a few times by the frequent gasps as my fingertips grazed hot moist spots.

I was so engrossed in trying to get my finger covertly inside that hot pussy of hers that I failed to notice her turning to say something. When she did, my hand, which had been massaging her back just below her shoulder blade, found cloth, then her armpit, then a very firm handful of her breast.

Miranda moaned again. I was still trying to see if I could get a peekaboo of her coochy and didn't register that I was roughly kneading her left breast. "JW, tomorrow we need a better place for this massage," Miranda moaned.

I looked up, and my hand reflexively clamped tightly on her thirty-six triple D before I let go and yanked my hand back. "Sorry," I breathed, embarrassed.

"I know. I moved again," Miranda said with a husky laugh.

"You are really good at this," she said, glancing playfully down at my hand, which was in the crack of her ass, just rubbing up and down the center.

I slowly pulled my hand out of her pants. "So you feel better," I asked, then saw the clock on the wall above her head. "You have to go," I said.

She got a hurt look, and I started shaking my head and pointed at the clock. "You have class tonight, right." I asked?

"Oh fuck, " she said when she saw that I had been working her over for almost an hour and a half. She stood up, gave me a big hug, then put her blouse back on, snapped her jeans, and hurried out. But she suddenly stuck her head back inside the ladies' room.

"Please find us a better place to do this big guy," she said, waved by, and left.

After that day, after-work massages became our end-of-day thing. A few days later, when I reached around and groped Miranda's tits, she glanced back at me with a knowing smirk and chuckled. "It's okay." So I added her DDDs to my massages.

At this point, we were using the staff room, and she was bending over a low shelf and sticking her ass in the air. About two weeks into our TLC sessions, as I called them, I got ballsy, slid my fingers down the crack of her ass, and rubbed her pussy through her jeans.

"Mmmm I don't care what you do as long as It keeps feeling good," Miranda had moaned looking back with a knowing smirk.

I acknowledge that if I had been aggressive at this point, I might have gotten myself a woman who happens to be one of the best. Two things happened that shut any thought of this reaching my dumb-ass red-neck brain. First, the company put camera's in, so TLC got reduced dramatically. Then Miranda left the company, so I didn't see her often.

Four months later, I asked her if she could come to my place and cut my hair. I did not want to drive twenty miles for a damn haircut. I had the bright idea that if she was going to be at my house anyway, maybe we could get some hang time, and she would let me get my hands on her.

If she let me work her over, I would only go as far as she would let me. She was a sexy, purring, and nearly naked woman in less than five minutes. At first, I restricted my touching to a little less than what I had done before, as it had been a while after all, and things could have changed.

When she asked what was wrong, I went back to massaging those sexy boobs and trying to rub her pussy. Funny thing, when she was wearing jeans, she would moan and wiggle when I was rubbing her pussy. With just panties on, she kept her legs firmly locked together. Honestly, I was horny and frustrated, but I didn't let my dick do the thinking.

It was about six months later when she came over again. I met her at the door and had her bent over the back of my recliner and moaning three steps from my front door. This time I had invested in a sexy scented moisturizer. I had decided to make a move. I had her laid out on my bed ten minutes later, rubbing her breasts with one hand and the other inside her panties rubbing her wet slit.

And her phone rings. She has to go. After she leaves I suck my fingers clean and spend half an hour savoring the taste before I start cleaning up. That was four years ago. I fully understand that I was the definition of an anime clueless MC.

Fast forward to today. It's early 2020, and I, like everyone else, is stuck in lock down, unable to work. I closed the app and opened my contact list. Miranda's number was easy to find. She has a grainy avatar of herself smiling.

I text Miranda, "Hey, Gorgeous. I'm sorry to hear about your divorce. How are you doing?"

I start to put my cell down, and she responds. I'm surprised as Miranda is usually the worst when it comes to not answering my texts, missed phone calls, and emails. "Hey big man, long time no hear. Yeah, let's not discuss that, okay. I'm just so tired of the drama. What are you up to?" Miranda asks.

"I'm bored off my ass. I got edit brain ache and had to stop editing my star wars fan-fiction. So I'm killing ant water thieves by the thousands. Muwahaha." :) I answer.

"You write," Miranda asked. "I didn't know that,"

"Meh. Porn, Sci-FY, action, fantasy, Porn." I answer, laughing to myself.

"Honestly, I have only uploaded a few things. A critic rightly pointed out my spelling and grammar were shit, so I have been working on it. I got Grammarly. But my older stuff all ranges between 45 to a 137 pages. So I started some new stuff. Some will go on Literotica with my other stuff. and others will go to another sight." I answered, then realized its way too long.

"Oh my god, I love Literotica," Miranda answered, adding a few Imojis.

I hate Imojis. I wear glasses, and those things are microscopic. I'm still trying to make out the damn Imojis when she texts, "I gotta go plains boarding sorry, catch you later big man," Miranda added a smiley face.

This came in as I was hitting the send on my Literotica page. I don't think anything of it after that. Last I heard, she was halfway around the world. With a sigh, I sit back down and dive back into edit hell. My cell chimes with a message, and I see that it's Miranda, and only two hours have passed.

Miranda, "I read all seven of your posts, and not one of them is about me, not even the Fantasies! Back in the day, You spent as much time rubbing my tits and pussy at work as I did at home!" She finished.

I responded, "Well, I did write one about you, but it was too long and fucked up to edit with Grammarly. How about if I write you a new one. We haven't talked in forever. What are your sexual preferences, how tall are you, and what is your bust size? And send me a recent selfie so I get your description right. Smoking hot redhead just doesn't cut it when I'm having you fucked until you can't walk."

There is a short Pause, and she text, "I sent you an email,"

I forgot she had my email. I almost fell out of my chair when I opened my email inbox. Her response blew my mind.

I'm submissive and a squirter (seriously NEED it and cannot be fully satisfied without it) otherwise, I'm pretty up for anything. Lol, if you can imagine it, I've probably done it or would be down to at least try it.. twice for good measure? Height: 5'4" Bust: 36DDD, and you know the rest ;).

I found Attached to this three very sexy pictures and an 8-second video. I groaned, staring at those pictures, then played the video. As I watched her use a high-powered shower nozzle on her pussy I realized there really is a god.

I watch the video long enough to relieve my aching cock three times, then look at the pictures again. There is one of her wearing just a silver-white thong.

She is sitting in a chair. Her legs are spread wide apart, showing the sexy thong. The thong has been pulled up into her pussy and tight pale pink lips envelope the narrow strip of silk.

But this is not what draws my attention. I have had a full-on lust crush for this woman for more than a decade now, and the small tattoo of an airliner with five little kisses along one wing is what draws my attention. "Oh, you naughty, naughty girl," I whisper as my cock twitches.

Curious now, I pull up the other two pictures and the video. The least sexual but no less sexy of the three pics has Miranda in black stiletto heels, skin tone stockings, and a low cut mid ass length black satin and lace camisole. As with the other two pictures, she had not shown her face.

This doesn't hide who she is from me. I could have seen her from the back without a head and known who this sexy fucking woman was. But the picture with the camisole does show her mouth. She has on a shade of red she always called cocksucker red and confessed that she only wore it when she was planning to suck some cock and leave lipstick rings and smears.

Her lipstick in the picture looks freshly applied, but as I look closer, her lips are swollen from kissing or sucking cock, and there are a few small smears of lipstick along the corners of her mouth. Then I see the thick white globs of cum in her cleavage and hair.

I pull up the third picture and look closely at it, then I can see it all. At first glance, it's a selfie of a hot redhead in a black lace thong, sexy as hell. She is standing in what looks like a hotel room wearing only the thong with her feet almost shoulder-width apart. Her inner thighs are chaffed red from hard fucking. A thick stream of cum seeps from the crotch of her panties and reaches down to the floor.

But the floor isn't what's beneath her pussy. A man with charcoal black skin is lying on the hotel room's brown carpet between her legs. His impressive cock is rock hard and pointing straight up at her pussy.

Behind her blending in with the coloring of the room, is another black man. It is hard to tell how tall he is since Miranda is only five foot four, but his hard cock, which Miranda has her right hand resting on, is at least ten inches long if using her forearm is a reliable ruler. Now that I see it for what it is, there are Lipstick rings and smears from its colossal head along the shaft out of the frame.

Her left hand is holding another cock, and the way it is curled around the cock and slightly blurred, she is jacking him off. That makes it Miranda, three men, and an unknown in the room. The unknown is holding the camera and taking the picture.

I smile. Miranda's hips are covered in red hand prints, and I can make out Hickeys on her neck under her hair, several near her belly button, and a string of them only partly concealed by the waistband of her black thong. The crotch is so soaked with juices that I can see the shape of her pussy, which is gaping wide open.

With a sigh, I open the video and watch it again. It is only eight seconds long, so it's hard to get much from it. In the video, Miranda sits in a modern tube with her legs spread apart. I can tell she is not alone because there is the shadow of a person standing near her. I can see the tip of a pink remote vibrator tucked into the crack of her ass. She uses the high-pressure shower head to master bate. Then I see that the hand holding the nozzle is female, but it's not hers.

The shower doesn't quite conceal her moaning. Looking closely, I wonder how the fuck she got her pussy so smoothly shaved. I opened four new files and open office Documents.

File one I named Miranda gets Black-Nailed. File number two I Named Mile High Creampie All Donors Welcome. File number three I named Owned By The Bricks. File number four I named She never saw Him cumming.

Miranda gets Black-nailed, Interracial, erotic coupling, gangbang, and non-consent. I put it in a folder with the black thong pic. Mile High Creampie All Donors Welcome. I tagged Erotic coupling and prostitution and put it with the tattoo pic.

Owned By The Bricks. I tagged non-consent, Prostitution, mild S&M, and Gangbang. I put the black camisole pic in it. She Never Saw Him coming, romance, mild domination, group sex, impregnation, I put the Mpeg file in.

I threw together a three-page, very graphic sex scene for each of the four files with an evil smirk. Then I did a quick edit and proofreading before Emailing them to Miranda. For good measure, I found some Porn guys the girls are hot for to go with each story and attached them to the related stories.

Last I sent her my eight-page start on the fantasy. I had ignored my cock since the third time I had to jack off to calm down. So I decided that if MR Winky was so excited to see Miranda again, I should at least let her know he regretted having never had her.

I added a short, graphically explicit, and desperately horny love letter from MR Winky, took the most flattering picture I could of him, and sent it along to Miranda. Years ago, when Miranda and I were doing the TLC thing, and she had to put up with my hard cock pressing into the crack of her ass while I used my hands to work her body over, my cock was substantially smaller.

When My Mother passed, I had to get checked for shit like cancer and anything else that would make me sneeze other than allergies. I got those by the fucking tons. Anyway, I was Diagnosed with a shitty little physical defect that typically only affects boys as children.

This vile little male plague is called Buried Penis. Long story short, for my entire life up to that point, more than half my fucking cock was back up inside my body. In my case, I was told it could be fixed.

I wouldn't be having sex for six months to a year, but hell, I wasn't getting any action but my hand anyway, so I spoke to my family, and they covered what I could not. Fast forward three years, and I now have an annoying roommate who only shows up when girls are around or sometimes when the wind blows.

I am back to writing my Fantasy about Miranda when my cell chimes with the new Ringtone I added just for Miranda. Long cool woman in a black dress. I check the message. She never calls. "I sent you more mail. WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU HIDE THAT MONSTER!!!!"

I replied, "Not my fault you were so fixated on my hands she missed my cock!"

"No, really, JW. How?" Miranda asks.

I explain the whole story to her, and Miranda's poignant response is, "Oh."

When I check my inbox, there is one email. When I open it, there is a URL link, a password, and a preset pin code. The email reads wait for me to verify your codes once you enter them. This is my stash. Love you Lots, Big Man.

Miranda is a smart cookie, but I wasn't aware she had computer skills. I follow the URL, and I enter my password. I fill out the sight information, then type in the PIN code and wait. The site has a main page with ten folders, even one Named JW. The Big Man. I'm six foot three, and half inches tall little five four Miranda thinks she is sooo funny.

I open my folder and must put my PIN code in again. When it opens, I find a folder named Miranda's Kitty Club. A folder named Kitty snatch of the week. And a folder named Horny Kitty.

Needless to say, I was intrigued.

Miranda sent me a text right then. "My back and my ass hurt. Fucking shitty airlines anyway!" :(

"Poor baby, Bring your ass to my place, and I'll give it the full TLC trick.... next time your on this side of the country, I'm still in the old place." :( I replied.

Miranda responded instantly. "Is that a JW promise?" She asked.

reddog70
reddog70
52 Followers