Mira's Marvels: Bubblegum Bath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a pretty... umff... tight... squeeze," Beth said, breathlessly.

"No shit, Beth! Are you okay? Does it hurt?" I asked, worried.

"I'm fine, John... I've just... got to..." she let the sentence trail off as she strained herself again, and I heard that weird schlorping noise begin again. I watched in amazement as her hand seemed to just sort of...ooze up into her sleeve. Her arm quickly followed suit, and a few seconds later, her empty sleeve drooped down to hang limply at her side.

"Hooooly shit." I said in utter disbelief, caught in a weird space between sickened and kind of turned on.

"'Hooooly shit' is right," I heard Beth say, the words a husky purr. "Mmmf, that felt so good." The schlorping noises continued, but her hoodie had become stuck, managing to get wedged partway inside the open hatch. Beth's legs kicked upward, and I was amazed to see that she had managed to stuff herself halfway into the trunk already. My gaze flicked up to the rearview mirror, and I saw the police car finally pull over behind us and roll to a stop.

"They're behind us now," I said, as my heart continued to pound my chest. "Hurry!"

"I'm... trying..." she huffed, as she struggled to pull any more of herself through; the hoodie was wedged in too tight. "Um, okay. Let me try... this." Suddenly, her shoes and socks hit the floor of the car as she quickly managed to her pull her feet into herself, too, and I saw the ankles of her yoga pants fill up a bit from the extra mass. "Yes! Now we're in business." I stared in shocked silence as Beth continued to squeeze what was left of each leg up through her pants, each separate glob growing larger as her malleable, gum-like flesh compounded on itself. A few seconds later, those same globs finally reached their destination as they both pooled into the seat of her yoga pants. The black cloth was stretched so tightly that I could see the outline of her panties shoved against the pink, globby mass that encompassed the lower half of Beth's body. It gave the impression of the largest ass I had ever seen, and my dick stiffened in my jeans at the sight of it. As her vacant pant legs draped limply onto the back seat of the car, I heard the police car door open, then slam shut; the officer must have exited their vehicle. My heart rate surged in my chest, and I began to panic; Beth didn't have much time left to finish squeezing herself into the trunk.

"Almost... there..." Beth grunted again as the giant blob of her sticky flesh strained against the opening once again. I could see her ass-like mass of pink flesh start to ripple and quake in her stretched pants as the schlorping noises intensified, and Beth moaned even louder as the large wad of gum shrank a bit as some more of it managed to blurble through the blockage in the hatch.

"Try to be quiet, Beth," I cautioned, my voice low. "He's almost here!" The officer was shining his flashlight at the car, probably taking down the license plate number.

"Mmmmf. Sorry. I'm so close." Beth strained one last time, moaning breathlessly all the while. the schlorping noises mingled with her elicitations as the flesh packed into her pants began to quiver more intensely. I watched, amazed, as the pink glob started to warp, becoming more oblong as Beth managed to constrict what was left of her body into a tighter form. The pink mass oozed and bubbled; it looked like her flesh was bubbling, and Beth moaned again as she continued to pack herself tighter and tighter, trying to force the rest of herself through.

"Oh God, I think I'm going to..." Beth gasped, then I heard her stifle a scream as the rest of her body finally managed to ooze through the hatch and into the trunk. Her now-empty pants fluttered limply to the floor of the car with a soft fwumph. She had made it just in time, and the car suddenly became flooded with the smell of bubble gum again, but this time there was a spicy, cinnamon-like note mingled with the sugary scent.

"Did you just...cum?" I whispered, still hardly able to believe what I had just witnessed.

"Uh-huh," Beth answered. She sounded completely winded as she let out a dreamy sigh from her hiding spot in the trunk.

I didn't really have time to celebrate, though, because a couple seconds later, I heard a knock on my window. I turned my head and looked up at the officer outside my door, then flashed him a nervous smile as I rolled my window down. The police officer was an older man with graying hair and a neatly groomed mustache. The cloyingly sweet yet spicy scent that emanated from the trunk hung heavy in the air. The man sniffed at the air and shot me a bit of a weird look for a moment, but quickly recovered, clearing his throat before speaking up.

"Er, hello, there, sir. My name is Officer Parsons with the Vander County Police Department. How are you doing tonight?" he asked.

"Hello, officer. I'm... good," I said. "A-and you?"

"I'm doing fine, thanks," he said, his lips pressed in a thin line. "Unfortunately, I had to stop you just now because you were going a bit too fast. The speed limit's thirty-five on this road. Could you show me your license and registration, please?" I nodded and reached over into the glove compartment and leafed through the documents until I found the right one. Next, I pulled out my wallet and fished out my license. I handed them to the officer, and he took them and shined his flashlight over them as he scanned them for a moment. He looked down at me, and his face was somewhat stern. I felt a shiver run down my back, and I hoped he wouldn't decide to give me a ticket.

"Now, I don't know what's so important that you had to go that fast, but I assure you, it isn't worth dying over."

"You're right," I said, with an enthusiastic nod. "I completely understand, sir." His expression softened a bit, and he looked like he was going to say something, but then he stopped and sniffed the air.

"Seriously, what is that smell?"

"It's er... gum!" I piped up, with an awkward smile. "I've got some here in the car. It's really, uh... flavorful stuff."

"Huh," he did a little one-shouldered shrug. "Well, it smells darn good. You could make a candle out of that stuff." He grinned at me. "I'd buy that for a dollar!"

"Right? Uh, me, too," I said quickly, smiling back at him. "It, uh, tastes even better than it smells!" I just wanted him to leave us alone. I prayed he would just let me off with a warning.

"Oh, I'll bet. Man, I almost wish I could try a piece of that. Anyway, it's getting pretty late so, I'm going to go ahead and let you off with a warning." I breathed an inward sigh of relief as I smiled and nodded at the officer.

"Thank you so much. I really appreciate it!" I said, and I meant it.

"You just make sure you take it nice and slow to get wherever it is you're going for me, alright? It's not a race, you know." He chuckled again, and his mustache quivered. I nodded again as he handed me my things back. "Have a good night then, Mr. Wrigley."

"You, too. Thanks again!" He waved at me and headed back to his car. I waited until he drove away and slumped back into my chair with a long, drawn-out sigh as my heart rate mercifully began to normalize. "I cannot believe that fucking worked."

"Right? And it was all thanks to my famous improvisation skills," I heard Beth say from her hiding spot in the trunk. I... couldn't really argue with that. Her voice was muffled a bit by the hoodie shoved into the hatch. I looked back in her direction and saw the hoodie fall back through the opening. It slid to the floor below the back seat. I could hear Beth much more clearly when she spoke up again: "Can you flip on the light for me, please?" I nodded and kindly obliged, getting up from my seat before flipping the switch to turn the overhead light on. A soft yellow light illuminated the inside of the car as Beth began to make her way out of the trunk.

I watched as her smiling face peeked through the compartment before she shimmied forward a bit. Beth bit her bottom lip and strained herself again, managing to get of her both arms through the hatch with a bit of effort. That done, she used her arms as leverage to pull more of herself through, and she let out another moan as her chest squeezed through and her stiff pink nipples slid across the pleather seating.

"God, this feels amazing," she purred, as she nibbled on her bottom lip. I was afraid she might actually chew it off like she had with her thumb, but thankfully, she didn't. "God, if only I had some actual tits. It would feel even better." She raised her arms up toward me and wriggled her fingers playfully. "Can I get a little help?" I grabbed her hands and pulled on them, but, unfortunately, all it did was stretch her arms out at the wrist. Beth moaned even louder at the sudden sensation. "Mmmmf. W-well, I guess I'll have to do it myself, then." Without thinking, I let go of Beth's hands, and they suddenly snapped back toward her face and wiggled around wildly as the tension dispersed - a reaction she clearly hadn't been expecting. She gasped in surprise as she snapped her eyes shut... and blood rushed to my cock again as I heard that balloon-like sound filling the car, because it wasn't her cheeks that blew up this time - it was her tits. They inflated rapidly, blowing up with air as they took on a bubble-like quality.

"Oh, YES!" Beth screamed out as her head, neck, and upper back were forced upward by the sudden surge of her ballooning boobs. They were the size of basketballs, and had the same glossy, semi-transparent sheen that her cheeks had earlier. Her hands eagerly groped at her inflated globes, squeezing and rubbing the sticky, stretched curves with reckless abandon. "Hmmm, I wonder if I can blow my ass up, too - I could get me a nice bubble butt to go with these boobles." She lovingly rubbed at her bountiful, bubbly bosom with her pink palms as a satisfied smile danced onto her face. She tilted her head to the side and brought her finger to her chin. "Ooooh, do you think these pink sweater puppies can pop?!" I really didn't want to find out, but Beth tentatively poked at her breasts with her index fingers, then moaned as she pressed her hands into them and pushed. Her palms sank into the soft, bubble-like breasts all the way to her wrists, and they pushed outward a bit further, but they didn't pop - I breathed a sigh of relief at that, but still - this whole thing had gone on long enough.

"Beth, we should really get going," I said with a sigh, as frustration colored my tone. "We need to get to Mira's shop and fix this." Beth frowned and nodded, then let out a huge sigh. Her enthusiasm deflated along with her curves, and she joylessly squeezed the rest of herself through the opening and sat herself down on the floor with a final huff. She reached into her yoga pants and fished out her panties, then slipped them on.

"What if I don't want to fix it?" she asked, softly.

"You can't be serious, Beth. You're made of bubble gum!"

"So? I don't really see any downsides here," she said, with a hyperflexible shrug of her shoulders as she wriggled into her yoga pants. She grabbed her bra and tank top from inside the hoodie on the floor and quickly got to work putting on the bra, stretching out her arms to give herself plenty of room to maneuver the clasps. My cheeks burned as I watched her perform this latest unnatural feat of dexterity; it was admittedly impressive, and more than a little arousing, but I couldn't shake the feeling of anxiety in the pit of my stomach. Beth looked at me and frowned as she continued to struggle a bit with the hooks. Turns out, bras were still a pain in the ass to put on even with superpowers. "My back's better, isn't it?"

"Beth, you don't have a back anymore! You're pink, for God's sake! You can't exactly go out in public like this!" I held my hands out toward her hyperextended arms as she finally managed to hook her bra on, and she blushed as her arms quickly retreated back to their normal positions at her sides. Next, she grabbed her tank top off the floor of the car.

"Well... I..." Beth let her sentence trail off as she quickly slipped her shirt on. She looked down at her sticky pink hands and frowned. "I'm... happy like this, John. I saw the way you were looking at me earlier - you know you like it, too. Besides, you're the one who's always so worried about me hurting myself. Shouldn't you be happy about this?" she asked, the hurt plain in her voice.

I guess I should have been, but I couldn't help but shake the feeling that I had fucked everything up again. If Mira couldn't fix Beth, she wouldn't ever be able to live a normal life.

"I can't be happy when this is... all my fault. If Mira can't turn you back to normal, I don't know what we're going to do. I'm worried about you. I... just wanted to fix your back, Beth. I didn't want... this."

"And I just wanted to dance with you," she said sadly. Her pink eyes were wet with tears. "My back's fixed, John. You don't have to worry about me anymore. You... told me I'm strong earlier, but... you always treat me like I'll shatter."

"Beth, I..." I started to speak, and I wanted to tell her that she was right, and that I was sorry, and... well, a lot more... but instead, I did what I always did, and just... stayed silent as I let the sentence trail off. It really wasn't the time to get into it. "We... don't have time for this right now. We should really get going." I turned away from her and sat down in the driver's seat. Beth didn't respond, just wordlessly wriggled into her hoodie before finally settling into the passenger seat and fastening her seatbelt with a heavy sigh.

We drove the rest of the way to Mira's shop with an awkward silence hanging between us, and thankfully it wasn't long before we reached the shopping center with Mira's shop in it. I parked next to the strange building and turned the car off. The engine sputtered and died, and Beth stared forlornly at the shop as she pulled her hood up over her head again.

"You might want to zip up. It's a bit chilly out, after all," I said, with a weak smile. Her lips were pressed in a thin line, and she sighed and nodded as she zipped up her hoodie. "I'm... sorry about earlier, Beth. I just want you to know that... I love you, and that whatever happens, I promise you that we'll... make this work, okay?" We had to, after all - I just hoped Mira would be able to reverse it.

"O-okay," she replied, with a hesitant smile. She let out a sigh and then nodded. "Well, let's... go in there and get this over with, I guess." I responded with a solemn nod, and then we both got out of the car. I shivered from the cold that seeped through me as another gust of cold wind buffeted us, but Beth didn't seem to mind the cold one bit. She looked over at me and her smile widened as she offered me her hand to hold. "And I... love you, too, John."

I returned her smile as I threaded my fingers through hers. Her hand was pleasantly warm to the touch, and ever-so-slightly sticky, but I didn't mind. I felt heat begin to creep into my cheeks as I stared into her strange, pink-colored eyes - they really were quite pretty. My cock twinged in my jeans, and I wrenched my gaze away from her and sighed as heat surged through my body. With that, we walked hand in hand toward Mira's Marvels. The sign on the shop door read, 'Holy shit. What the hell happened to you, lady?' I flipped the fucking thing off, quickly breaking away from Beth as I scrambled up to the door and pulled it open. I stepped aside and held the door to let my wife walk through the door. She tentatively walked into the shop, and I shut the door behind as I headed in right behind her.

Crunch-Wrap sat atop the counter, meowing happily as a brush ran itself through the Two-Cat's fur. Mira turned her head at the sound of the bell ringing, and she quickly rushed over to us from the back of the room. I felt bad when I saw that we had definitely woke her up. She was dressed in blue and white striped pajama set, complete with a matching stocking cap. She was also wearing bunny slippers and a bunny-themed eye mask, which she had pulled up over her left eye.

"Hello again, John," Mira sleepily said to me when she reached us. She gave me a warm smile before turning to Beth. Her uncovered eye widened as they drifted down and back up again, surveying her pink form. Mira finally seemed to catch herself, recovering her composure as she locked eyes with my wife once again. "And you must be... Beth." She stifled a yawn as she extended her hand toward my wife as she introduced herself. "Dr. Mira Meadows, M.D." Beth nodded, staring hesitantly at her pale hand for just a moment before she finally shook it.

"S-sorry for... waking you. I know it's late," Beth said, sheepishly.

"Oh, don't worry about that. I was just taking a bit of a catnap. Like I told John, I needed to feed the cats, anyhow," she said, pointing a thumb back toward the Two-Cat on the counter. Beth's eyes widened when she saw the beast, and her eyes widened for a moment before she looked back at Mira and nodded. "So... are you... feeling alright, dear?" Beth just nodded in response and flashed her a weak smile. "Good, good. I'm glad to hear that. Well, er... let's get right to it, then, shall we? Could you pull your hood down for me, please?" Again, Beth didn't say anything in response to the question, but she still did as she was asked. Mira let out a slight exhale as she stared at Beth's face, and her lips curled downward into the slightest hint of a frown. "I'll be honest; I don't have the faintest idea how this could have happened, but I will do my best to figure this thing out and help you, okay?" Beth nodded, and the corners of her lips perked up into a small smile.

"Do you think you can fix her?" I asked, not wanting to waste any time.

"I... will do what I can," Mira said, after a moment, as she smiled at me. "Anyway, I'd... like to run some tests first, if that's alright with you both."

"Tests?" Beth asked, the question hesitant. She didn't look like she was in love with the idea, and I couldn't say I was, either. "What... kind of tests?"

"Just some... basic things," Mira said, with a slight nod. "Strength, reflexes, blood pressure, temperature, that kind of thing. I just want to make sure everything's still in working order before we move onto pinpointing the cause." She snapped her fingers, and a chair slid out from behind the counter and rolled its way over to Beth. "Please, take a seat. Try and relax, dear." Beth's eyes widened at Mira's feat of sorcery, and she looked over at me with a hint of reluctance on her face. I gave her a reassuring smile and nodded toward the chair. Beth stood there for a moment, but then she finally nodded and sat down in the chair. Mira snapped again, and a thermometer and blood pressure cuff appeared next to her with a couple flashes of light. She grabbed the thermometer and stuck it in Beth's pink ear, waiting until it started to beep and flash like a fire alarm. Mira grimaced as she pulled it out and frowned as she read the display. "Oh. Well, um, your body seems to be running... much hotter now, Beth. I'm reading... 115 degrees."

"I have been feeling hot ever since I got out of the bath, but... 115?" Beth said, her face flushed. Mira nodded. "I don't think I've ever heard of a fever that high."

"Well, it's, um, not just a fever," Mira said matter-of-factly, as she held up the thermometer. "This isn't just any old thermometer. It measures internal body heat generated by magical energies, as well. And you, err... have a lot in you ... enough to... well, cause this." She waved her hand toward Beth's sticky pink form, then snapped her fingers. A little notebook and pen appeared in another flash of light. She dropped the thermometer before grabbing the notebook and pen, and then began to scribble down notes in it.

1...45678...10