Miriam Comes to Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled as I walked around to the breakfast bar and sat down, facing the two of them as the bar was built into the half wall separating the dining area from the kitchen.

"Sure, I'll take some of that awesome strawberry jam you made, mom," I said in a confident tone that conveyed the fact that I was not afraid of her stink eye, at least not this time.

She nodded with a grin, went to the refrigerator, and brought the jar over to me. I thanked her and proceeded to open it and spread some of the sweet contents on a piece of toast while the two of them went back to finishing the eggs and bacon.

They came and sat down with me, and the three of us chatted for a while, talking about our plans for the day. Miriam said that she needed to run home for a bit as she was expecting a package from Amazon to be delivered but would return later.

After we had finished eating and I graciously volunteered to clean up, mom headed in to take a shower, telling Miriam that she would see her later. As she walked by me in the kitchen, she reached out and pinched me hard on the side, nearly causing me to drop the skillet I was cleaning.

"Ow! What was that for," I laughed as I said?

Mom grumbled something under her breath as she disappeared down the hallway to her bedroom.

Miriam came over, put her arm around my waste, gave me a kiss on the cheek and said, "Thank you for last night, Stephen. You made me feel so special and loved like I haven't felt in a long time. Your mom will be okay, it just may take her a little time to understand, so, I'll see you later, okay sweet man?"

I put down the skillet and turned to her, then gathered her into my arms, hugging her tight. Just the feeling of her against me, re-ignited the fire from within me as I moved in and kissed her sweet lips, tasting coffee and bacon on them, was like heaven all wrapped into one big ball of pure pleasure.

We broke our kiss and shared smiles, then she turned away and headed out the side door to go home.

I stood there for a minute or so, wishing she would stay, as my cock had quickly become erect, and I wanted back inside her. I did not just want to fuck her, like in my many fantasies, I wanted to make love to her and never let her go.

After I finished cleaning up the kitchen, I got another cup of coffee and went out to the back patio. It was now late morning, and it was going to be another gorgeous day out. There was a slight breeze blowing through the lilac bushes on the corners of the house, there sweet smell wafting through the air, as I sat down and sipped on my java.

It was not long afterward, that mom came out and sat down beside me. She did not say anything at first, but I could tell that her gears were turning as if to find the right words.

She then sighed heavily and said, "Stephen, I know this is your home and you are of course very much an adult. You have always made good decisions in your life and keeping the feelings of those around in mind in doing so, but I'm not so sure this time. It's because Miriam is my best friend, or it's because of the age difference, or I just worry that you will hurt her. I mean, I know you have joked about checking her out and all, but I never thought you were really serious."

I looked at mom and said sternly, "Mom, I have no intention of hurting Miriam. Yeah, I may have joked about checking her out because she is very sexy, but it goes beyond that, and I felt it last night when her and I made love."

Mom closed her eyes as if saying that hit her extra hard, then said after thinking for a few moments, "I'm sorry for doubting you, but please understand, when I got up this morning, passed by the guest room and saw you sleeping there, my mind just went a little haywire. Miriam was already up in the kitchen making coffee and when I went in there to ask her why you were in her bed, we had a nice long talk. Stephen, she confessed to me that she is in love with you."

I nodded and smiled as I listened to what she had to say, feeling true excitement in knowing Miriam's confession.

Mom continued, "I wasn't mad at her or you, just shocked and then worried about the long-term consequences of the two of you being intimate like that. Stephen, I do not want to lose my best friend but I sure as hell don't want to alienate my son over my own feelings about this either, can you understand what I mean?"

I nodded again and said, as I took mom's hand into my own, "Mom, I know this may sound stupid, as if I was some young naive kid, but I love her and for the first time in my life, I felt a strong connection with a woman and I feel like Miriam could be someone I can see spending the rest of my life with."

Mom's mouth fell open and she said, "Oh my gosh, really? Stephen, are you really being serious right now? You better not be bullshitting your mother!"

I looked down and laughed a little, then looked her square in the eye and replied, "I am being completely serious when I say this, mom, no bullshit, I promise."

She smiled and said, while squeezing my hand, "I am happy that you feel that way, and hope that it works out for the better, but I have to ask, how are you going to be with TWO old ladies in the house?"

We both laughed at that, and I said, "Oh, I think I can manage just fine."

****

Later that afternoon, mom made a quick run to the local market to get some last-minute items, for dinner just before Miriam arrived back at our house. I could not help but feel like a young man again, as the excitement ran through me when I heard her come in.

I was sitting in the living room, when she came in, and as soon as she saw me, her face lit up as she smiled. I returned the smile and got up to greet her. We embraced tightly and then had a sweet lingering kiss, which sent tingles all through my body.

We when broke the kiss, we shared another smile and Miriam said, "So, I take it the conversation with your mom went okay?"

I nodded and said, "Yeah, we had a good talk, and I am sure she will fill you in when she gets back from the store."

Miriam's eyes lit up and she looked at me with a naughty grin and said, "Oh, so we have time for a quickie then?"

What she said totally caught me off guard and my mouth just fell open.

Miriam laughed and said, "What? Did I just blow your mind, sexy man? Well, let me add this to already blown mind, how about I get down on my knees right here and take care of you?"

I stood there stunned, as I never expected Miriam to be so bold, and all I could do was give a slight nod. Miriam's smile grew wider, and her look was one of sexual hunger as she came in for another hot deep kiss, sending those electrical impulses all through my body once more, making my cock throb inside my shorts.

As if on cue, Miriam's hand went to my button, unsnapped it, unzipped me, and pushed my shorts down just enough for her to release my erection. We moaned together into our kissing then she pulled back, and quickly got down on her knees, taking my prick firmly in her grasp and closing her lips around the bulbous head.

Miriam moaned as she took more of me inside, as if my flesh were filling every desire she ever had. She was soon working her mouth on me like a well-seasoned pro, making me feel like I was on top of the world of pleasure.

Her hand worked in perfect conjunction with her mouth as she massaged my flesh while sucking me. Miriam only gagged once when she first started, but quickly got past her gag reflex and nearly took my cock all the way into her throat, as she moved her talented mouth on me.

In mere minutes I could feel my climax building very quickly as my breathing went out of control. My body was on fire from the oral love this beautiful woman was performing on me. I managed to grunt to her that I was about to explode, but that only made her work harder.

The first spasm hit me, as I ran my fingers through her hair, and I began to shoot my hot cream down her hungry gullet. Miriam moaned loudly around me, milking my cock with her hand as she gulped down every stream that shot out of me.

She kept her mouth on me, even as my body began to jerk from oversensitivity, making sure she got every drop, then released me from her mouth, swallowed again and grinned. She continued to milk my cock with her hand, squeezing out one last pearly drop, in which she quickly licked off, then smiled again.

"Mmmmm, I bet you never expected that did you, lover," she said as I helped her back up to her feet.

I was still in a state of euphoria where I could only smile, breath hard and slowly shake my head. Miriam reached down, tucked my softening cock back inside my shorts, buttoned me up and gave me a sweet little kiss on the lips.

My knees were still weak and the two of us sat down on the sofa. We kissed again, sharing another slow passionate lip lock, until we heard the garage door open.

Miriam pulled back with a grin, giggled and said, "I'd say that was perfect timing, huh?"

"You are incredible," I said to her as she stood up, looked into the wall mirror, and straightened her hair a bit.

She smiled big again, and said, "Oh honey, you haven't seen anything yet. You just got a sample of my desire for you, so you better buckle up because you are in for one sweet ride."

All I could do was chuckle as the kitchen door from the garage opened and mom came in carrying a bag of groceries. Miriam moved quickly and met mom in the kitchen, helping her by taking the bag from her hand.

Miriam said, "Why didn't you just call me, I could have stopped at the store for you, hon?"

"Ah, it's okay, I needed to get more stuff than I thought, besides, I figured it would get you and Stephen a chance to talk for a bit before I got back," I heard mom say as I came into the kitchen.

I went out to the garage and grabbed the remaining bags and brought them into the kitchen, setting them down on the counter.

I heard mom say, "Hon, your lips are a beautiful shade of red, is that a new shade of lipstick you have?"

I turned to look at Miriam with a wide-eyed expression. She just winked at me and smiled.

12