Mirror, Mirror

Story Info
Kathryn gets help from an old mirror.
7.9k words
4.57
2.9k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18 and willing partipants.

*

Kathryn and Robert purchased their new home a year ago. The house set back on a wooded, five acre lot, about 20 miles from the nearest town. They had fallen in love with the seventy year old, 5-bedroom, Victorian home. Sure, it needed a little work, but Robert was quite the handyman and enjoyed doing such chores. The first room he tackled was the master bedroom, refinishing the floor, stripping wall paper, replacing some of the old moldings, and putting on a fresh coat of paint. They both found antique furniture for the large room, selecting an antique wrought iron headboard and heavy wooden dressers with matching nightstands. Their prized new possession was the eighteenth century, freestanding, ornate wooden dressing mirror, positioned near the wall towards the foot of their king-sized bed. It stood almost seven feet tall, three foot wide, and was heavily carved. The old bevel edged mirror reflected unevenly and some small areas of the reflective film in the back were damaged. But, that was to be expected of a mirror of it's age. When Kathryn stood at the foot of the bed, the large mirror revealed most of the room and allowed her to twist, turn, and bend, seeing how her outfits looked from all directions. Open windows on either side of the bed faced a Sycamore tree lined driveway. They both enjoyed their beautifully secluded view.

Kathryn had always been a dreamer. Vivid images and feelings often plagued her during her sleep. She often had what she called 'Circus Dreams' that made no sense or reasoning to her. They were completely chaotic and seemed to jump from one circumstance to another, with people she hadn't ever known. Some were scary, waking her in the middle of the night, her body soaking wet from fear. But, lately, her dreams seemed all too real.

Kathryn looked at the calendar on the dressing table. "Ahhhh...It's Friday," she told herself. She and Robert were staying home for the weekend. Maybe the couple of glasses of wine would help her have a dreamless night.

As she lay there in bed, her thoughts turned to dreams of the past. It all started a few weeks ago. It had been a warm June night. From their open bedroom windows, gentle breezes blew across their nude bodies. Kathryn had pulled the sheet over herself, leaving a leg dangling out its edge. She had been sleeping while Robert began caressing her bare foot. His hand lightly stroked the top of her foot and then slid under to softly rub the insole. Tender, delicate touches moved about the bottom of her foot. They touched the pads of her toes and then slipped their way back to the insole, tracing up and down it. The fingers drifted lightly up the outer side and traced the contours of her ankle. Pulling herself from the deep sleep, Kathryn lay there enjoying the soft touches. She soon realized that she was actually awake, as the caressing continued. Lazily looking down to see Robert's gentle stroking, she saw that his hand wasn't there.

Startled, she jerked up into a sitting position, dragging her foot up next to her. Robert was softly snoring, his back to her. She sat there, trying to figure out what had just happened.

"It must have been a dream," she thought to herself. But why did it continue after she woke? Maybe she had still been in a sleeping state after she thought she had woken? There was nothing there now. All was calm. She curled up onto her side and laid back down. Pulling the sheet over her, she fell back to sleep.

The next morning, she told Robert about what happened. "I am sure you were still half asleep, honey," he comforted her. "Somewhere between sleeping and waking."

Of course, this made perfect sense to her. There could be no other explanation for it. They were alone. Robert was sound asleep. And, of course, there was no one else in the house. She let the encounter drift from her mind.

Later that day, Kathryn took a hot bath. Slipping on her robe, she walked down the hall and into the bedroom. As she passed the mirror, she thought she saw the shadowy image of a man gazing at her. Startled, she swung around and glanced throughout the room. She saw no one. Her heart pounded heavily in her chest. Quickly looking back into the mirror, she only saw herself standing there in the empty room. To ease her mind, she walked around the room and checked every corner. Nope. No one was there.

"It must be that old contorted mirror." she whispered to herself.

Now comforted that she was alone, she drew a pair of black yoga pants and a matching tank top from a drawer and tossed them onto the bed. Standing near the foot of the bed, she opened her robe and let it slip from her shoulders, cascading to the floor around her feet.

She stood there, admiring herself in the mirror. She had to admit to herself that at age 36, the years have been good to her. Her large breasts rode high above her toned tummy.

Gazing at herself, she let her palms run up her torso, cupping at her soft breasts. Her nipples hardened as she slid her hands over them and gently pinched them between her fingers. Her palms traced down between her breasts, sliding over her flat stomach, and landed on her hip bones. She studied the small, well-trimmed, triangular patch of blonde hair riding on her pubic mound and the pouty lips just beneath.

"Yes, the years have been good to me." she thought to herself.

As she turned to get the pants from the bed. Bending towards them, a barely audible moan came from nowhere.

"Robert? Are you there?" Her voice was slightly shaking.

With no reply, she remembered him saying he was going to be downstairs, sanding the hardwood floor of the living room. That must have been the sound she heard. It must have been the humming of the sander. Still naked, she sat on the end of the bed and pulled the yoga pants up her legs. Once at her thighs, she stood and tugged them over her hips. She inspected herself in the mirror once again, noting how the thin pants hugged every curve of her body. The material drew tightly between the cheeks of her butt, showing the firmness of it. The front clung tightly against the mound of her womanhood, slightly revealing the lips hidden underneath. Her hands cupped at her breasts once again.

With a smile, "No bra today," she whispered.

She then pulled the tank over her head and stretched the snug fitting garment over her body. Her nipples hardened against the fabric as she tugged the hem to her waist.

Downstairs, Robert was busy with the floor. He looked up as Kathryn came bouncing down the stairs. He watched her body move with each descending step. He felt an excitement grow in him as his imagination felt the curves of her body.

At the last step, she asked, "Are you about ready for a break? I could make us a sandwich."

Not taking his eyes from her body, Robert replied, "Sure! I would love that."

Sitting in the kitchen, Robert watched Kathryn reach up into the cupboard for a jar of peanut butter. She stretched, lifting into a toe stand. The muscles in her legs strained at the tight fitting fabric and the thin cloth hugged her beautiful ass. An instant jolt of arousal shot into his groin.

"My God, you are beautiful," he spoke as he raised and walked over behind her.

He pulled her tightly against him, revealing his thickening penis against her ass. His hands wrapped around her and lifted at her breasts, massaging at the protruding nipples gently. His lips met the back of her neck, sucking at the soft skin. Kathryn made a whimpering noise.

"You know," he whispered into her ear, "maybe we should just skip lunch and I will jump in the shower. Feel like fooling around?"

She turned in his embrace and kissed at his stubbly chin.

"That would be nice."

The sun shone through the trees and into their bedroom windows. Shadowy figures bounced around as a light wind blew branches back and forth outside. Kathryn stripped out of her clothes and lay back onto the bed. She watched the dancing shadows play upon her nakedness. Her hands slid down her body and cupped at womanhood. A single finger gently parted her folds and slid easily into her. Her wetness easily covered the invading finger. She pulled the slipperiness up, softly riding over her hardening clitoris. Like a small bolt of lightning, she felt a shock run through her vagina.

"Maybe this time," she thought. "Maybe this time."

When Robert entered the room, Kathryn was stretched out, waiting for him. Her blonde hair framed her beautiful face and cascaded onto the pillow. He watched the shadows play upon her breasts and body. Her hardened nipples stood out, waiting for his touch. Without taking his eyes from her, he climbed onto the bed beside her. One hand reached out to cup her breast as his lips lowered onto a waiting nipple. Softly sucking it into his mouth, his other hand went behind her neck. He kissed, licked and sucked until the nipple hardened and the dark skin around it puckered under the touch of his lips. His hand slid up and pinched at the nipple as his hungry mouth moved upward to suck deeply at the side of her neck. Kathryn found herself pushing her hips up off the bed and spreading her legs, wanting more. Robert's hand traveled down her body and slipped between her outspread thighs. Two fingers drove deeply into her wetness. Kathryn humped her thighs higher to meet his touch, pushing hard against the palm of his hand. Heavy sighs escaped her lips as the heat built inside of her.

"I want to watch us have sex." he said with a smile.

He pulled her down towards the end of the bed and sat on it's edge. Having her stand in front of him, he turned her towards the mirror and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her onto his lap. His cock slid easily into her.

In the mirror, they could see his manhood pressed deeply into her. Kathryn moaned as he reached around her and stroked her hardening clit. His other hand slid up to her breast and pinched the protruding nipple. They both watched themselves in the mirror.

Robert's excitement grew as he saw his wife riding up and down his hard manhood. From the trees, dark shadows moved back and forth across the mirror. Robert pushed harder and deeper into her. He fell back on the bed and grasped onto her hips as he drove deeper and faster into her. Kathryn watched in the mirror as the shadows created strange forms in the glass. She lowered a hand to rub her clitoris as Robert's thrusts became more violent. With one hand rubbing furiously at her clit, the other tugged menacingly at a nipple. She felt a climax begin building in her.

Grinding against Robert's swollen penis, she watched in the mirror as her body began to tremble. Suddenly, Robert moaned out loud and she felt his cock spasm deeply inside her.

"Oh! Oh, I am cumming!" Robert blurted out.

His hips lifted her up, as he drove deeper into her. One or two more deep thrusts and his cock spewed his hot semen into her. She was close; so very close. Rubbing her clit harder now, she tried to push herself over the edge. But, her orgasm waned. Tears began to fill her eyes.

"This was not to be...again." her mind told her.

Frustration filled her face as she looked into the mirror through eyes blurry with lust. Shadows seemed to have cast an image of someone watching her. She wiped at her eyes and looked again. The only image was the shadows from the trees and her own nakedness, as Robert's shrinking cock slowly slid out of her.

She stood and gathered her clothes, clutching them tightly to her. A sudden chill ran up her body. Her mind was racing. Why couldn't she have an orgasm? What was wrong with her? Why does a climax keep eluding her? She loved Robert. She enjoyed having sex with him. She always got so close, but never came. Why? She left the room, leaving Robert lying on the bed, his wet limp cock laying to one side.

After cleaning herself, she returned to the bedroom. She had slipped into a short silky robe, leaving her yoga clothes in the bathroom. Robert had gotten up and was now fully dressed, tying the laces of his tennis shoes.

Looking up from his shoes, Robert spoke, "I am going to run into town and get some lacquer for the living room floor. I'm going to stop by the office and grab some paperwork while I am there. Do you want anything?"

"I can't think of anything." she replied. "Do you know how long you will be?"

"It shouldn't take me more than a couple of hours. Sure you don't need anything?"

"No. If you don't need me to do anything here, I think I may just lay down and nap for a bit."

Robert walked over to her and kissed her cheek. "You go ahead and take a nap. I will see you a little later and fix us some dinner." With that, he turned and left the room.

Kathryn stood at the bedroom window and watched Robert drive down to the road. As he turned and drove away, she could see small glimpses of the car as it passed the openings in the trees. She remained at the window, enjoying the cool breeze dancing on her skin. Her nipples hardened and pressed firmly against the fabric of her robe. She reached down and tugged at the sash, holding her garment closed, allowing the cooling breeze to play upon the bared skin. Shrugging her shoulders backward, she let the robe drop to the floor. Standing completely nude, she felt the soft kisses of the breeze over her entire body. A shiver ran through her. Goose bumps rose on her silky skin, as her nipples hardened from the gentle touch of the wind. Sighing, she turned and climbed onto the bed.

As she lay on her back, she grasped at a breast with one hand and allowed her other to slide down her stomach, gently touching between her legs. Her fingers ran the length of her pouty lips, feeling the tingling building inside of her. She pinched at her nipple and felt a rush of sensation shoot down her body. She spread her legs and allowed a finger to enter into her. Slowly, she began to slide the finger in and out, covering it with her wetness. Pulling it upward, she circled the slippery finger around her clitoris. Her hips raised. Her legs parted further. She leaned forward to see herself masturbating in the mirror. Closing her eyes, her head fell back onto the pillow. With one finger circling her clitoris, she brought the other hand down to spread her lips more open. Soon, the fingers on both hands were busy rubbing furiously at her vagina, as the heat built into a fire deep inside her pussy. Closer. She was getting so close to climaxing. Her ass raised from the sheets as two fingers from one hand pushed deeply into her. Closer. Straining, she pushed her heals harder into the mattress and let her other hand rub frantically at her clitoris. She was there. She was at the verge of a climax. Harder and harder, she pushed her fingers in and out of her. Faster and faster her fingers slid over her clit. There... She was almost there. Sweat covered her brow. She felt the juices flowing from her and dripping down the crack of her ass. Harder. Harder. Closer. Closer. Faster. Faster. Soon, tears were streaking down her cheeks as she tried harder and harder to cum. She was right there. Right there. But.. but... no. She realized it was not going to happen....again.

"Oh, my God!" she exclaimed out loud. "Am I never going to cum????"

Frustrated and now bawling, she sank down into the bed. "Please. Please, I will do anything " she cried, "...anything!"

She eventually fell deeply into slumber.

"Kathryn." came a soft voice in her ear. "Kathryn, wake up, dear."

Groggily, Kathryn stirred and opened her eyes. A strange figure was leaning over her. Panicking, she grabbed at the sheet and clutched it over her naked body. She sprang up into a sitting position, pulling her knees to her chest.

"Wha...Who the Hell are you?" she shrieked.

"Don't be afraid, Kathryn. I am not here to harm you. In fact, I am here to help you." His voice was low, calm and reassuring.

"But...but what are you doing in my room? Get out! Please get out!!"

The stranger straightened and moved away.

Softly, he spoke to her, "Kathryn, I am Arthur...Arthur Lancaster. I am here to help you. A guardian, so to speak. I will not harm you or let any others harm you."

"Where did you come from? How did you get in here? What..." the questions escaped through trembling lips.

Arthur's curly black hair framed his steely blue eyes. His short, soft beard outlined his square framed jaw. A billowy white blouse plunged at his neckline, laced with cotton cording. Broad shoulders filled the long sleeved top and strong hands hung from its cuffs. His brushed cotton brown colored pants hung from his hips by a drawstring laced through eyelets down to his crotch. His feet were covered by leather moccasins.

"I live here," he told her. "Well, at least I do now. I am of eternity. I am from the mirror. I have waited for you. For centuries, I have waited for you. I am here to teach you. Do not be afraid. I am here only for you." His voice was calm, reassuring.

"I...I don't understand," she spoke, as her fears slowly subsided. For some reason, she felt a calming reaction to his soft-spoken man. "T... Teach me what?"

"I...well...we...are here, sent by Eros. Do you know who Eros is, Kathryn?"

"Uh...No. I have never heard of him. Or, is it her?" Her curiosity has now been heightened by the conversation with this strange man standing in front of her.

A warm smile swept across Arthur's face. "Eros is the Greek God of passion...the God of attraction...the God of desire. He is the one who is sometimes depicted as Cupid, shooting arrows into young lovers. Without him, without attraction, without desire, there would be no future of mankind. He has sent me to you. To help you. To teach you."

"But, what do I have to learn? What do I have to do?"

"My sweet, Kathryn." Arthur placed a firm hand on Kathryn's sheet covered knee. "You only have to trust me. As I said, I will not harm you, nor will I let others. You have to put your faith into Eros' hands and allow me to show you wondrous things. Do you think you can do this, Kathryn?"

"I...I think so. Yes, I will try."

Arthur leaned forward. Squeezing Kathryn's knee, he bent to kiss her lips. Kathryn instinctively pulled back, evading his kiss.

"I am married," she spoke in a shaking voice.

Arthur looked straight into her eyes. A warm smile crossed his lips. His voice was calm, low, and reassuring, "This has nothing to do with marriage, my dear. This has nothing to do with love. This is about your passion. This is about desires. You must trust in the ways of my teachings. You must do as I ask of you. Without this, my wait for you has been in vain, and you shall not learn the joys I am about to teach. Will you do as you are asked? Will you obey my commands? Will you accept my teachings?"

"Y.. yes."

Once again, Arthur came closer, kissing her lips. His silky mustache tickled at her nose. With one hand still on her knee, he placed his other behind her neck and drew her tightly to his mouth. She began to return his kiss. Her mouth opened slightly, tasting him, as his tongue swept across her lips. He sucked in her lower lip and gently bit at it.

"You are mine," he whispered to her.

His hand slid between her knees, pushing at the sheet between them. It came to rest against her womanhood, cupping her mound, as he drove his fingers into the hidden fleshy folds of her crotch.

Kathryn gasped into his mouth, as her legs spread wider for him. Gently rubbing, his fingers felt the soft flesh beneath the sheet. Kathryn's body shook in anticipation. Rising back onto his feet, he slowly dragged the sheet off her body.

Embarrassed, her arms covered her chest, and her knees came together, hiding herself from his view.

"My dearest, Kathryn. Do you not think I have already seen all of you? Do you not think I have watched you undress, even watched as your husband penetrated you? I have seen all of you. I have watched everything you have done on this bed. You have nothing to hide from me. And again, you must do my bidding and do all that I want you to do. Now, my beautiful treasure, slide down and lay on your back."