Misaki Returns to the Glory Hole

Story Info
Misaki returns to the glory hole and finds more.
4.5k words
4.25
20.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asira_T
Asira_T
86 Followers

A personal thank you to Jim for editing, without his work, this wouldn't be here.

Hope you all enjoy.

*****

It was Friday, a little more than a week after my first visit and I found myself climbing out of a taxi. I had gone out for a few drinks with my friends from the office. Now here I was once again, standing in front of the same adult store where I had sucked a random cock through a hole in the wall.

I entered the store a little surer of myself this time, a little liquid courage helped me. I smiled and greeted the same man working the desk and purchased my cup of tokens. I again walked around the store a little before heading to the booths. I found myself standing in front of the leashes and collars, my imagination once again running wild.

I saw a tall well-built man with a shaved head and tattoos leading a very attractive looking brunette on a leash, my knees got a little weak seeing the sight. I noticed they disappeared behind the curtain, I followed behind them and saw they went into the cinema room. I backed away from the curtain and browsed the shop a little more.

I noticed a heavy set; young black man kept taking long looks at me as I slowly move around the store. I felt a little excited by his looks. I had never seen a black cock in person and quickly started to wonder if the rumors about black men were true. If you believe everything you see in porn, all black men are hung like donkeys and will tear a girl up. My pussy started to heat up and soak my panties to the point I squirmed a little and rubbed my thighs together under the watchful eyes of the young black man.

I took one slower trip past the collars, I even stopped long enough to take a closer look at a few of them, picking them up and closely inspecting each one before returning it to the rack and moving on. I made my way to the curtain and ducked in. Walking slowly to see if my 'new friend' would follow me. As I entered a booth that had no neighbors on either side, I saw a large shadow coming through the curtain behind me. I went into the booth and latched the door.

Dropping a couple of tokens into the slot, I did a more specific search for a movie to play "Asian's first BBC". I found what I was looking for and selected the video. I removed my blazer, blouse, and bra as the intros were playing. Hiking up my skirt around my waist I sat down to watch.

I heard the door close in the booth next to mine as the action was starting on my screen. I wondered how exaggerated the woman's reaction was when the big cock appeared from the man's shorts and 'OMG' it was huge! I watched in awe as the tiny Asian woman wrapped her hand around the massive cock on the screen and start licking and sucking on it. I felt a little jealous.

I was getting really excited watching the movie as I noticed some movement at the hole to my right. Anticipation was building, I was licking my lips hoping to see a black cock appear before me. My shoulders slumped and I frowned as a short, skinny cock poked through the hole. But in my mood a cock was a cock. My hand shot out and wrapped around the little guy.

As my hand slid quickly and tightly, I was wondering if I was becoming a little obsessed with the size of a man. I had only been with three men in my life. Two of them were Asian, and the other was a white guy. The white cock I had was a little bigger than the Asian men's cocks. But the guy I sucked off last week was by far the biggest I had ever experienced.

I was so focused on the movie and the hand job I was giving I did not notice the cock hanging through the wall on my left side until a knock on the wall startled me. I looked over and did a double take. It was black, it was fairly long and pretty thick and it was still limp.

I reached over and slowly traced my fingers up and down the cock and around the head. The skin was soft and smooth. The head was rubbery and very thick. I quickly finished the man on the right using my hand and then turned my full attention to my first black cock.

I started to slowly stroke the cock and heard the man moan. I felt naughty thinking about the much younger man that was watching me. Was this his cock? I didn't care, I wanted to taste the wonderful looking cock.

As the cock started growing the veins started bulging out and the head grew thicker. I kissed the top and let my tongue drag around the head and under side of the cock. He tasted delicious. Leaning back I let my hand slide up the length watching as his cock grew in my tiny hand.

Precum started leaking from the tip, I quickly lapped up the sticky fluid and enjoyed the taste. I stroked faster to get more of his delicious nectar. As soon as enough had leaked out I pressed my lips to the tip of this man's cock and guided the tip around my lips applying the shiny liquid like lip gloss. I was quickly losing myself. I was more turned on than ever before in my life. My first black cock and I was enjoying it.

He pushed forward with his cock and I opened my mouth to accept him. The cock stretched my mouth and lips wide as he started sliding in and out of my mouth. I was moaning softly around his cock. He was making grunting sounds.

"Stand up." He commanded.

I looked into the hole and saw nothing. I stood. I saw his hand come through the hole and I stepped forward. I saw his hand slide up my stocking covered leg and cup my pussy. I was squeezing and pinching my pussy. I moaned and thrust my hips at his hand. His hand disappeared just as quickly.

"Back on your knees slut."

I dropped back down to my knees.

"What do you want slut?" The man asked.

"Your cock." I replied.

"My what cock?" he demanded.

"Your black cock, I want your black cock damn it!"

I could hear him laughing as he slid his cock back through the hole. As soon as I saw his cock, I attacked it with my mouth. I was sucking and slurping on it loudly. He started thrusting faster and harder into my mouth. His cock was reaching my throat with each thrust causing me to make gagging sounds. I was drooling and sputtering around his cock. He was letting out moans and grunts as he used my mouth.

"You like my black cock in your mouth slut?" he asked.

I could only mumble and nod with my lips stretched around his cock. I heard him laughing again.

He thrust even harder trying to force his cock down my throat. I gagged and backed away coughing, I was spraying my spit and drool all over the floor as I coughed. I leaned forward once again, kissing his wet cock before sucking him into my mouth and working up and down the length.

I must have been working his cock for at least 15 minutes before I felt him start to swell inside my mouth. I clamped my lips around the tip of his cock and started stroking his cock like a woman possessed. He let out a long groan and started filling my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could gulping down his offering. When he was done filling my mouth, I started to slowly and softly nurse on his cock with my lips and tongue.

He pulled away from me, "Good job slut, hope to see you around," he said.

I smiled at his compliment.

I heard his zipper and then the door open. He was gone. I leaned back against the wall exhausted and wondering how his cock would feel buried in my pussy.

I composed myself and got dressed again and left. I stood in the parking lot waiting for my taxi to arrive.

When I made it home, I quickly stripped to my stockings and was on my sofa with my legs spread wide and fingers buried in my pussy. It did not take me long to reach my much-needed orgasm thinking about the black cock that used my mouth. I laid back on the sofa and drifted to sleep with pleasant dreams.

I managed to stay away from the place I was quickly becoming addicted to and had a productive weekend.

Monday morning finally came and I was back in court doing my job to put criminals away. I was having a good day until my last case of the day came along.

I looked at my file, easy enough, misdemeanor charge of possession of weed. I got ready and looked over to the defense desk to see the same young black man I saw Friday night. He was grinning widely at me. "Oh shit" I thought.

"Uh, your honor, can the prosecution have a short recess to confer with the defense before we proceed?"

The judge banged his gavel, my recess was granted. I escorted the public defender and client to a small conference room.

I quickly offered them a plea deal. The defendant turned down the offer and told his lawyer to leave the room for a few minutes.

When we were left alone, he said "here's the deal slut, you will drop the charges and be at this address at 7pm tonight." He handed me a piece of paper.

I took the paper and pushed it into my pocket. He slid his hand up my calf to my thigh, hooking his finger tips in my stocking top he said he loved stockings. His hand continued to my pussy and rubbed between my lips. He pulled his hand away and slapped my ass. I jumped and accidently let a soft moan escape my throat. He smiled at me.

Back in court, I told the judge that prosecution was not prepared to proceed with the case and would drop the charges. The judge banged his gavel once again, "case dismissed" he said loudly.

My day was done. I gathered my files and left, only stopping by my office to deposit my files and then going home.

Once at home I poured myself a large glass of wine and quickly drank it all down. I poured a second before I looked at the paper I was handed.

The note read: be at this address at 7pm sharp. I expect you to be wearing your office attire. Underneath you will be wearing stockings and sheer panties, leave your bra at home slut.

I finished my second glass of wine then stripped off my blazer, blouse, and bra. I slipped out of my heels and padded across the living room to my bedroom to find a new top to wear. I quickly found what I was looking for. A tight mesh material top. I slipped it over my head and down my body. It fit like a second skin. It was as sheer as my stockings and same material. I reapplied my makeup, put my blazer on and called a taxi. I wasn't going to try and drive after drinking.

The taxi turned onto a block of fairly rundown houses and stopped at a blue house with cracked and peeling paint. It had definitely seen better days. Paying the driver, I climbed out and went to the front door. I looked at my watch, I was a little early. I rang the bell and waited and waited. I rang again. As I looked at my watch, the door opened precisely at 7pm. I was ushered inside.

I was shown to the living room, it was sparsely furnished. The sofa looked old and worn with stains on the seats. He sat down and beckoned me over. I stood before him.

"My name is Marcus; you can call me sir or master. Understood slut?"

"Yes sir." I responded.

"Take off your jacket slut"

I did, he grinned when he saw my perky breasts and nipples completely exposed to him.

He reached out pinching my nipples and pulled me to him where he sucked half of my right breast into his mouth. Sucking hard, he bit down. I was sure he was going to leave his mark on me. He released my breast and repeated the same process with the left while pinching and pulling on my now tender right nipple. I was moaning loudly, and getting louder the harder he pinched my nipple. He released my left breast and pinched down on both nipples.

"What are these?" he asked.

"My breasts" I replied.

He slapped my left breast hard, I let out a loud yelp and tried to jump back, but he had a hold of my nipples causing me to wince in pain.

"These are tits!" he exclaimed. "My tits."

I nodded my head "yes sir" I replied.

"Tell me what these are." He ordered.

"Tits sir, they are your tits." I answered.

Still pinching down on my nipples, he sucked my right tit back into his mouth and sucked as hard as he could before releasing me with a loud slurp. He then did the same to the left tit, again releasing me with a loud slurp. Looking down at my tits, I could see a deep purple bruising starting to form on both of them. He smiled at his handy work. I could feel my nipples throbbing in a mix of pain and tingling pleasure.

I was waiting for his next move or order and wondering how this 19-year-old kid had done this to me. None of the men I had been with intimately had made me feel this good, stirred up so much desire to please.

I felt his hands sliding up the back of my thighs and release my skirt, letting it fall down my hips and legs pooling at my feet. He grabbed both ass cheeks and picked me up and brought my pussy to his mouth where he sucked my entire pussy into his mouth the same way he did my tits. I screamed out as his tongue traveled up and down my slit pushing my panties inside of me. He slowly lowered me back to my feet. I was panting for breath and weak knees.

His hands slid up my sides and around to my tits squeezing and pulling on them before pressing down on my shoulders. I slowly fell to my knees before him. Staring at the large bulge between his legs. I reached for his pants to open them and release his cock. He slapped my hands away. I looked at him with a confused look. He ignored me, stood and left the room.

I heard him open a door in the back of the house somewhere, then I heard feet clicking away on the floor. He let his dog in the house. They both came back to the sofa. The dog was sniffing around me as he sat down. He looked at the dog and commanded "SIT" it did as commanded. The dog sat next to me happily panting looking at me and its master.

"This is Lucy, she was my bitch before you arrived, now she is the lady and you are my bitch, understand?"

"Yes sir" I said nodding my head.

"Take her collar off and put it on." He commanded me.

I reached around Lucy's neck and unhooked her collar and adjusted the size before putting it around my neck and clasping it closed.

Marcus leaned forward and adjusted the collar to fit a bit snugger. I could smell the dirty collar. It smelled like wet dog and dirt. I felt humiliated and excited at the same time. Marcus reached into the cabinet next to his seat and pulled out a chain leash and clipped it to the collar around my neck.

"Good little bitch." He said.

I looked at him and smiled. He pulled the leash forcing my face into his lap and pushed my head firmly against the large cock laying on his thigh.

"You are going to learn to worship my cock, to please me. Understand slut?"

"Yes sir" I said.

" This will be the first black cock you ever experience, I am your master now. You will do as I say when I say, you will suck and fuck who I tell you to suck and fuck. I am going to make you my personal bbc whore." He said with a large grin. "I am going to break you. After you are properly trained, you will only think about serving me, pleasing me and my black cock. Do you want to be a slave to my black cock, slut?"

I didn't answer right away, I was confused. I felt his large hand come down on my ass, slapping me hard. I let out a yelp. I still didn't answer, he got a hold of my left tit and starting mauling me. He was roughly squeezing it and pulling on my entire tit. It was painful, but I felt my pussy getting wetter as he continued.

He pulled me up by the leash and got a hold of both my tits, doing the same thing. It felt like he was trying to milk me.

"Do you willingly submit to me as a slave to my black cock?" He asked one more time.

"YES" I cried out. "I submit, I am your slave" I exclaimed.

He started working my tits harder. He finally released me and stood over me. He dropped his pants and boxers and told me to remove them. I did.

"lay on your back slut." He commanded.

He kneeled down over my head and rubbed his cock and balls over my face as he once again roughly man handled my tits. Pinching, pulling, squeezing them and them and my nipples. I was almost writhing beneath him.

"Play with yourself slut, bring yourself to orgasm." He ordered.

I started rubbing myself and slipping a finger inside my pussy, I was humping up at my own hand as he abused my tits. His balls came to rest over my mouth. "Open up slut, time to start worshipping your black master."

I did as commanded and opened my mouth, letting my tongue snake out and lick his heavy balls. I was alternating between sucking each into my mouth and bathing his entire sack with my tongue. He was moaning.

His assault on my tits continued as I neared my orgasm. It was approaching fast. He could see me start to tremble and my thighs shake. He let my tits go and focused on my nipples. He had them between his fat thumb and forefinger pinching tightly and pulling up hard.

My orgasm started at my toes and exploded throughout my entire body. I arched my back and was flopping beneath him with my mouth still attached to his balls. My hands fell to my sides as my body went limp beneath him. He slapped my sopping pussy a couple times causing further convulsions in my body. I let out a muffled scream from around his balls before he lifted them and slapped my face and forehead with his cock.

"That'll do little slave, that'll do" He said in a sarcastic voice quoting the movie 'Babe'.

I had a satisfied smile on my face as he stood above me. I was sprawled on the floor wearing only my stockings and soaked panties and breathing hard. This man was wrecking me and he hasn't even fucked me. I knew I was in trouble; he had given me the biggest orgasm of my life and he hasn't even been inside me; he hasn't fucked me. He fucked my mind.

He left me laying on the floor as he walked away. I laid there contentedly recovering from the series of massive orgasms. I started drifting off to sleep when I felt my leash being tugged. He was back and dressed.

"Let's go slut, I need some beer, and you're buying."

"Yes sir."

I got up and slipped my skirt and heels on. I reached for my blazer, but he pulled me with him as he walked to the door. I was forced to go outside with my bruised tits on full display. We got in his car and drove to a convenient store. He took the leash off the collar and told me what he wanted. Two cases of Sam Adam's. I nervously walked into the store. Everyone inside turned and stared at me, more like they stared at my exposed tits. My top covered nothing. It was still wet around my tits from his sucking and biting me. A few of the men smirked at me as they noticed the condition of my tits and the collar I was wearing.

As I walked to the beer aisle, two of the younger ones were pointing and mocking me. I was so humiliated, yet turned on at the same time. An older black man with greying hair and goatee asked if I was ready for another 'blacking' as he called it.

I shyly replied "No sir" and grabbed the beer and went to the counter to pay.

In line the two younger looking guys were right behind me. I felt a hand on my ass and he lifted my skirt. "Oh shit, do you see her panties man, they're completely soaked!"

I was now completely humiliated and blushing, wishing I could just disappear. I quickly made the transaction and left the store.

Putting the beer in the backseat, I climbed in the passenger side of the car. Marcus sat there and said or did nothing. He waited until the two younger guys came out. They were both staring and pointing at me as they spoke to each other. Marcus picked up the leash and hooked it onto my collar and pulled my head down into his lap. He whispered for me to suck his cock.

I did as ordered. I was sure the two guys could see the back of my head going up and down as I sucked him. I didn't know his window was rolled down until I heard the two guys "Oh shit, that bitch is with Marcus, how the fuck did he find a fine piece of ass like her?" they questioned each other. Marcus drove away.

He pulled me off his cock ."Thank you slave," and continued driving home.

We each carried a case of beer into the house. I was quickly out of my skirt once again.

Asira_T
Asira_T
86 Followers
12