Misbehave: Waterworks Room

Story Info
The owner of Misbehave has fun in the Waterworks Room.
6.7k words
4.76
13k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you SissyKaty for help with story editing!

This is the first work I have that will be a part of my new Misbehave story collection. All stories in this collection will take place in the Misbehave club. I'd love to hear your feedback and comments! Don't forget to rate this story at the end, you can still rate or comment on the story if you do not have an account or you're not logged in. It will just show up as Anonymous.

Hope you enjoy the read! -Sensual Sorcery

*

I've always enjoyed bathhouses. They made it easy to find someone who would make my blood run hot and my dick hard. However, sometimes they didn't have the experiences I was truly craving. That's why I decided to open my own gay sex club. Along with a gym, sauna, and pool, we had almost every fetish and kink represented from BDSM to a tentacle room. Let me tell you, I wasn't the only person who had a need that had to be met, because this place has been full since I opened the door. Misbehave™ is my pride and joy that lines my pockets and gets me off on a regular basis.

When you first walk into Misbehave you pay for admittance or swipe your membership card and proceed to the shower rooms where you can trim, undress, do a quick finger check, or whatever you need. We provide individual stalls, so you don't have to perform those acts in front of potential lays. Then you proceed to the locker room to drop off your clothes and other items you might have with you. Next, you enter this big hallway with doors on either side of you that are clearly marked as to what fetish it is equipped for. Each room also has a glass wall beside the door. If some exhibitionists are around, they can fuck in there to give you a little preview of what lays beyond the door. They have a one-way glass wall encasing them on the two sides and behind them so you cannot look through the window and see inside the rest of the room, but the guys in the room can see the guys in the window and out into the hallway. Once you enter the fetish room you can see that it is set up specifically for that fetish or kink. On the back wall of all the rooms is a bathroom and 3 private rooms that are set up for private play.

At the end of the hallway is a big pool area. Behind the pool are two saunas, and a gym. On either side of the pool are rooms for anyone who wants to participate in group sex. One is specified for orgies and the other, guys can sign up for time slots and pay a $100 per hour fee to be gangbanged by anyone who wants a piece of them. The guy who signs up also gets to pick if they want to be free, blindfolded, bound, or whatever else they can imagine. One guy last week asked if he could be in a swing, so I installed one in there and it has been the top choice ever since.

Now I know what you are thinking. There's no way I can provide a space for every fetish out there. You're right, I can't. I just have the most known and most common ones in the permanent fetish rooms. The real money makers though, are 3 customizable rooms I have available for fetish parties. How this works is that if someone has a fetish or kink that they feel they need to participate in, they can schedule it on the calendar on our website and we will advertise it on the club's page. On the scheduled night you can come to the specified room for that fetish play. The person who sets it on the calendar oversees the room for the night and the participants usually bring any equipment they might need depending on the kink. Those rooms tend to be top hits and fetish parties usually happen every night. As of right now, we have a guy that schedules a day every month for one room to be the Figging room. All the guys who come to join in bring a couple knuckles of ginger and have a ball.

Every guy that's into other guys in the city has had to walk through the doors of Misbehave with how much traffic we see. Tonight, I'm participating as well. My weekend front desk clerk Sidney is at the desk when I walk in.

"Hello, Mr. Vince. How are you?"

"I'm doing wonderful, Sidney. How's business been tonight?"

I had to hire a female clerk in my gay sex club because the customers kept hitting on my guy that was working it which held up the line for the people behind him. The desk was always empty and only members who already had cards could get access because the clerk was getting railed in the shower stalls. Now I stick to female employees so that's less likely to happen. I know lots of these guys are bisexual, but if they come here then they're already craving dick, so they usually don't try and tap my girls.

"Very well actually, Sir. Seems to be a busy night." She replied in answer to my earlier question.

"That's awesome, thank you Sidney. Keep up the good work."

I nod at her and continue to the shower rooms through the doors beside the desk. You know if a shower room is vacant if the accordion doors are wide open. We have signs posted to make sure you leave it open when you vacate it so people will know. I see a stall on the end open, so I make my way to it and shut the door behind me.

The stalls have a drain in the middle with a showerhead to the right that also has a spout around waist height to wash your hands. To the left is a toilet in case you need to use the bathroom. I undress and throw my clothes in the basket sitting on the tank of the toilet as I adjust the water to a hot temperature. I get it nice and steamy in the stall then duck my head underneath the scorching stream. I love showers that feel like they burn my skin. My muscles relax and my shoulders untense as I stand under the water and let the day slide off of me, flowing down the drain. It's been a long day and I need a release preferably in the form of a tight hole to soothe my aching body. Once I was done rinsing I dried myself off using a towel I picked up when I walked into the shower room and headed to the lockers. I have my own since I'm the owner. It's at the far left of the rows. I open it up with a digital code, stash my stuff, then head out into the viewing hallway.

Sidney was right, lots of people were here tonight, almost every exhibitionist window had some guys losing their minds as they fucked and teased the others. I'd had something on my mind all day and I planned on fulfilling that daydream, so I made my way down to the Waterworks room. I decided to name it that cause no way was I putting boring ass urophilia on the door. This was one of the rooms that I really put some thought into so it would meet my personal needs to a tee. I also took some suggestions from the guys when I first opened Misbehave to make all of the rooms the best they could be. When I walked into the Waterworks room I saw a slutty twink kneeling in the tubbed floor of the show window and 6 guys were all taking turns slapping his face with their cocks and pissing all over his body or in his filthy mouth. God, I loved this place.

The show window area looked to be full so it would be hard to squeeze my way into the piss circle. I turned and surveyed the rest of the room to see who else was in here to play with. There seemed to be a good number of guys ready to take my stream. I head to the left wall where there's tubs about 2 inches tall on the ground for the guys to kneel or lay in and get a nice warm shower. There was a drain that makes it easy to clean up, but there's also a stopper if they want to play in it. On the far right a guy who looked like he could be a college frat boy was kneeling in a tub waiting for someone to notice him. He looked like he was new to this and seemed a bit skittish. He also looked like a total beefcake. All muscle and hard lines just the way I like them. I value the gym as a top priority, so I keep my body in tip top shape. To go with my bulky muscles, I have some tattoos on my arms and pecs that have a sort of tribal theme and thick black hair with a little grey mixed in on the temples. It's shorter on the sides and longer at the top. I'm 6'3", 43 years old, and I have a thick 8-inch cock that curves upwards and sits on my even sack. I've never had problems picking up guys here with the way I look, and I don't think this beefcake would turn me down either, so I gave him a try. I always like breaking in the newbies.

Beefcake looked nervous when he saw that I was heading his way. His hands were clasped behind his back and his eyes took me in then darted away like he's scared to look for too long. He had light brown hair and tan skin that showed how much time he spent outdoors. A "V" of muscle pointed down to his hard 6-inch cock that was just dripping with precum already.

"You new here?" I questioned him.

Talking first always loosened up the newbies.

"Ye-yes." He stammered.

Oh, yea. This one was going to be fun.

"Have you taken a stream before?"

"Ye-yes. Yes." He added a nod to go with that answer, but he still wouldn't look at me, so I decided I was going to have to try a different tactic.

I reached out and grabbed his chin then turned his face up to look at me.

"You will look at me when I talk to you, okay?" I said very evenly but still in a commanding tone.

"Okay." He replied instantly.

Good, he stopped stammering.

"Do you want my cock, beefcake?" He gave me a look of confusion when I called him beefcake, but also a look of pure need over my cock.

He nodded gently like he was afraid to answer then turned his face away as his cheeks pinked. I chuckled and reached down to run my fingers through his thick light brown locks. His eyes closed as he savored the touch and when he came back to reality and realized what happened his cheeks turned from a pink to a soft red color. This beefcake was embarrassed, and that wasn't going to fly.

"Look at me beefcake. You have nothing to be ashamed of, no one is judging you here. Look around you. Does this look like a room full of men who think what you want is embarrassing? No, they don't because they want it just as much as you do. So, hold your head up, look at me, and tell me what you want."

Beefcake did just that too. It's as if permission to enjoy himself was all he needed before he straightened his shoulders and looked me square in the eye to tell me what he wanted.

"I want you to stop calling me beefcake, beef and cake don't go together so it sounds disgusting. My name is Cayden."

I couldn't help the broad smile that crept up on my face when he got done speaking. Really? Beefcake meant you were a beefy guy covered in muscle and the cake part just meant he looked edible as hell. Guess it doesn't mean the same to everyone though. Cayden didn't back down when he saw me smiling like I figured he would. Instead, he stood his ground and waited for me to agree to his name change.

"Okay, Cayden. Tell me what you want."

"I want your thick, soft cock to rest on my tongue while you let out a nice warm stream for me to taste and swallow." He said without hesitation.

The look in his eyes was pure lust and I had to fight to keep my erection down so I could do just that. Trying to piss with a boner was almost impossible for me, plus he wanted my soft cock right now anyways.

"Is that all you want Cayden or is that just what you want to start with? Tell me, are you a top or a bottom? After I relieve myself I'm going to want a nice warm hole to stick my hard cock in."

Cayden sucked his lower lip between his teeth and held my gaze as I spoke, his cheeks pinking again. His hands were no longer clasped behind his back; they were now resting on his thighs inching their way to his dripping cock. One hand reached its destination and he wrapped it around the base of his hard length and squeezed a drop of precum out of the top. Cayden then used his thumb to rub it around the head of his cock and brought the same hand up to his mouth to suck it off all while he looked at me like I was his next meal.

"So, I'm assuming you're a top?" He questioned.

"Yes, I am. Are you a bottom or not?" I didn't want to give this guy my stream if he was a top because then when I went to go fuck someone in here, I wouldn't have any left.

I would be hard pressed to find a hookup in the piss room without any piss handy.

"No, I'm not a bottom or at least I've never been fucked in the ass before. However, my goal tonight was to try it so if you're willing to be patient with me then I can be a bottom so long as you promise to give it a go as well." Cayden had a conniving evil smirk on his face when he said the last bit.

He took me off guard considering at first glance, he looked like a shy little boy. Now, he was an assertive hunk kneeling before me. His offer didn't seem bad either. I could already imagine how tight his hole must be if he's never been fucked in it before. My mouth watered at the thought. The other part of his deal that I try to be bottom as well also got me hot. I've bottomed before and it was always a good time, but I usually preferred fucking a man into his most vulnerable state. The look on their faces when they took my cock and melted to the satisfaction and primal feeling they got when I'm inside them was the best part about being a top. Cayden offered me both experiences tonight so honestly, it seems like a fine deal to me. Plus, with the impression I got from him, he wouldn't have minded if I didn't even have any experience with bottoming, so he felt like a good choice to top me.

"Okay, I'll give it a go as long as you're the one topping me, but I go first."

"Deal. What's your name anyways?"

I guess I never did get around to introducing myself.

"My name's Vince, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, Vince. Now are you going to leave me here on my knees wanting or are you going to fulfill my request I gave you?" He was really confident now.

I grabbed Cayden by the chin like before and yanked him close to my cock so that I could feel his breath on my balls, but his face was still over the tub. He braced himself by placing his hands on my thighs and turned his head up to look at me with a grin. Cayden opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out waiting for me to place my cock on it. I reached down and lifted my soft cock up and placed my head on his warm moist tongue. Cayden let out a moan of pleasure and closed his eyes at the contact, waiting for my stream to fill his mouth.

I used one hand to hold my cock on his tongue and with the other hand I twist my fingers through his hair as I let myself relax and let my stream loose. He moaned as his mouth filled with my piss, it dripped out of the sides of his lips and started dribbling down his toned tanned body. Cayden used his hands to run my piss all over his chest while swallowing the rest in his mouth, then he went back and forth between letting it run down his body and drinking it down until I was starting to run dry. When my stream slowed, he used his tongue to flick the underside of my cock. It began to grow in his mouth and my hips started bucking wildly. Cayden was covered in me at this point with the entire front half of his body including his hard cock slick with my golden piss. He was such a sight to see and looking at him kneeling on his knees covered like that made my cock grow even harder.

Once I was done pissing in his mouth, Cayden started going down on me. Let me tell you, that boy could give some good fucking head. He kept flicking his tongue on my slit and sucking me all the way down his tight throat like deepthroating 8 inches was no big deal. He didn't just use his mouth either, he played and gently squeezed my balls while he used the other hand to reach around and squeeze my ass. His hand kept venturing further and further to my hole while I just stood there and took it. Right before I was about to cum, he pulled off my cock and let his hands slip down by his sides.

"Wouldn't want you to finish before I even got to try being a bottom now, would we?" He smirked.

My cock was pulsing with such a heavy need to be in his virgin hole. Cayden stood up and turned around, leaning his body forward, arching his back, and putting his hands on the wall while spreading his legs about shoulder width apart. God, he was gorgeous. In this position you could see every line of his cut muscles with that sexy as hell bubble butt sticking out to greet me. I couldn't resist myself so I reached out and rubbed his cheeks between my hands and softly smacked them just so it made a sexy noise. Cayden's back arched even more pushing his bubble butt in my hands while softly whispering "harder".

He didn't have to tell me twice; I removed both of my hands so that I could quickly and forcefully spank his ass. His cheeks wiggled with the force of my spank that was loud enough for the whole room to hear.

Cayden let out another breathy "harder" while he adjusted so his forearms were on the wall.

He hung his head down between his arms readying for my next spanking. I smacked his delicious ass even harder this time but only on the right cheek and Cayden moaned so hard I thought he was cumming. The sounds we were making caught the attention of the other guys around the room and I felt their eyes on us as I kept spanking him until he was just a hunk of putty in my hands.

One of the guys watching us came up and started to piss all over Cayden's ass as I was spanking him. Now my slaps had an even sexier sound when they hit the golden wetness. The warm stream flowing down his tender pink ass drove Cayden insane and soon his whole upper body was bracing against the wall, barely holding him up as he came with grunts and moans of pure pleasure. Once he was finished the rest of the room went back to their own activities while I wrapped an arm around his waist and hugged him to me, positioning his back to my chest. I held him up while he came down from the high of his orgasm. He let his head fall back on my shoulder and I took the opportunity to kiss my way down his jaw to his neck where I started sucking and leaving my mark. His burning ass from being stretched wasn't going to be the only mark and reminder of this night for him.

Cayden slowly started rocking his hips back, so that my cock was rubbing up and down his cheeks. His motions made me pulse with need and crave his tight little hole even more. He reached his arm up and grabbed the back of my head pushing my face down, so that it was buried in his neck where I was sucking on that yummy sensitive spot. I felt him start grinding on me and giving me my own little dance against my swollen cock.

"Fuck me, Vince." He begged.

I grabbed his hip and pushed his chest down with a palm on his upper back, so that he was bracing his hands on the wall again, but his ass was still grinding against my dick. I leaned forward and scooped his cum off of the wall and used that as a lube to prepare his pink hole. Cayden moaned the whole time and kept trying to fuck himself on my fingers like he was a born bottom. I worked my way up to three fingers until he was panting again. I kept going till I felt like he would be okay if I tried to fuck him with my thick cock. I held his hip with one hand and used the other to steady my cock as I spat on his stretched hole to give it some more lube, using my thumb to rub it in. Gently, I prodded at his sexy pink hole while pushing forward. I met a bit of resistance but when I started rubbing Cayden's back telling him to breath his muscles relaxed, and I slipped right in. He was strangling my dick he was so fucking tight, and I couldn't help but pause to take in the feel of him.

Cayden had his face smashed up against the wall, he rubbed his cock and massaged his balls while he panted and moaned beneath me. His back was arched, and it made his now red bubble butt look even plumper as it swallowed my cock. I slowly started to pump inside of him watching my cock disappear between his cheeks over and over again.

Cayden was grunting and moaning, his face flushing a cute red color as he took all of my dick deep in his ass. When he started fucking my dick himself, I took that as a sign to go harder. I grabbed both hips in a bruising grip, pulled out almost all the way, then slammed inside of him. Cayden's whole body moved forward into the wall, and a little stream of cum squirted from his purple pulsing cock.

12