Misc. Non Erotic Stories Ch. 04

Story Info
My current best non erotic story.
3k words
3
1.2k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Literotica note: These series is just a bunch of my older works (ranging from two years ago to around 6 months ago) and I just wanted to get people's opinions on how they think they are. Personally, as I grow, I find it hard to look back on older things but I really wanted to know what someone who like's my current works thinks about the difference from these to now.

Note 2: Now this story is the most recent of the bunch. I would personally say that in terms of my non erotic stories (there are many I would not dare post for they are horrendous) chapter 1 of this is my greatest one. It's short and sweet.

Summary:

The meng wei household is filled with many different races of half brothers and half sisters. Such diversity is bound to cause disturbances every once and a while, and occasionally bring the family together. This series is about how all these differences add spice onto the everyday of this very diverse family.

For this series, I will be detailing short stories about the Meng Wei family with each chapter focusing on a specific trait of one of the children. Most of the abilities will be racial traits (using DnD 5e rules for the races) and some will be acquired traits such as talents or athleticism. It will also jump around many different time frames of the family and as such I will put each character's age and race at the beginning of each chapter. At the end of each chapter I'll have a note detailing the trait being expressed in case it wasn't obvious in my writing and for those who aren't familiar with dnd.

Chapter 1: Mega sister:

Characters:

Maria (16) Fire genasi

Dai Lee (33) half orc

Mai Fan (8) Half elf

Mei Shin (24) Yuan-ti pureblood. (basically a human with a drop of snake blood)

Ai Wei (26) half elf

A small half elf girl sat hugging her knees in the crevice behind a dresser in one of the many rooms in the Meng Wei estate. Each time she hears her name called out by a family member she flinches in fear. The only sound in the dark room is her quiet sniffles as tears stream down her face.

It had started out as a game at first. She and her sisters (Veronica and Lai chan) didn't want to go to sleep and she had the fun idea to run away and hide. Her older sister Mei shin was in charge of putting them to bed, and more importantly making sure they stayed in bed. When she discovered that Mai Fan had run, she immediately started the search for one small girl in a giant estate.

Mai Fan at first had a huge smile on her face, giggling each time Mei shin called her name. But then after a brief pause, others had begun to call her name. Her Oldest sibling Dai Lee and her other sister Maria. They didn't sound as worried. They sounded angry. It was then that Mai Fan realized the situation she was in and sank into her current despair.

If she came out now, she would be in trouble. But the longer she hid, the more trouble she would be in. She didn't want to be in trouble. So plagued by her lose-lose situation, she sat there and cried, unsure of what to do.

Her tears are interrupted when she hears a very familiar voice casually whisper to her, "What's got you so down MF?" She nearly jumped out of her skin and it takes everything she has not to scream out in fear. She's been caught.

Looking over towards the voice she sees her other sister, Ai, sitting casually against the wall near the opening to her little hiding place. Fearing punishment she tries to somehow squeeze further into space.

"Hey, hey, I'm not here to yell at you or get you in trouble. I just wanted to know why you were crying." Ai's reflective eyes met Mai Fan's and the girl couldn't detect any anger in them. She calms down, but only slightly. She just because this sibling wasn't mad at her didn't mean the others weren't.

"How-how did you find me?" her voice trembling.

Ai simply gave the girl a sly smile. "I've been running around this place since before you were born. I know every good hiding spot. Good job picking this one though. I could never fit in there but figured you might, so," she spreads her arms in gesture to herself. "Here I am."

"Now why don't you come out of there? It's a bit hard to talk to you when it's so dark."

"You can see just like I can." Ai's trick wouldn't work on her. They had the same eyes.

Ai gives a sigh of defeat. "Alright fine, you got me. But can you still come out? Please?"

Mai Fan takes a few moments to consider. If she got caught by any of the others she would have been in big trouble by now. Ai was always fun and laid back. Maybe she could help?

Mai fan crawls out of the hiding place and sits against the wall, resuming her fetal position a foot or two away from Ai.

Swiftly and casually Ai leaned over and wrapped an arm around the younger girl's shoulders, pulling her in until they were up against each other. "Got you. I guess I win."

Mai Fan was resigned to her fate. Ready for Ai to call the others and to take her punishment. Instead that didn't happen. They just sat there for a while, Ai hugging her and rubbing her shoulder while Mai fan got out the rest of her sniffles and stared into the dark room.

After a few minutes pass and Mai Fan stops sniffling as much, Ai speaks. "You better now?"

"Yeah"

"So why are you hiding here? And why were you crying?" All the while she never stopped rubbing Mai Fan's shoulder to comfort the scared girl.

Quietly, Mai Fan mumbles, "Because I didn't want to go to bed."

Ai starts laughing quietly. "You're crying because you don't want to go to bed? What are you? Four?"

Forgetting her sadness and fear, indignation flares up in Mai fan as she turned her head to face her sister. "I'm eight!" realizing she raised her voice a bit too loud she simmers down a bit, but continues to glare at her sister's smug grin.

"And instead of going to bed, you decided to play hide and seek?" Mai Fan nods. "And why were you crying if you were playing a game of hide and seek?"

"Because they sound mad at me."

Ai put a finger to her chin as she connected the dots. "So. You didn't want to go to bed, so you hid in here. Then you thought you were gonna get in trouble so you kept hiding and now you're scared of getting in more trouble because they are mad at you?"

Mai Fan nods. Suddenly, they hear Mei Shin call out, closer than before. Ai feels Mai Fan flinch against her.

"She doesn't sound very mad. She sounds worried about you."

"But Dai Lee and Maria are mad."

"Oh they're fiiiiine. Dai Lee is too big for his own good. He may sound mad but he's just a big teddy bear really." Mai Fan didn't seem convinced.

"What about Maria?" Ai could see this is where the majority of the fear came from.

"Oh She's just cranky because it's past her bedtime. You know how she is. She has a fiery temper." Nothing. "She's warm blooded." A hint of a smile. "She's hot headed."

Mai Fan could no longer contain her laughters and burst into a fit of giggles at the last joke. Ai extends the fit by turning towards her and tickling her mercilessly. "There she is! There's my giggly little sister."

After an intense tickling session Mai Fan is left gasping for air on the ground as Ai stands up.

"Where are you going?" Mai Fan looks up at the standing woman, slight panic in her voice. Ai extends her hand down for Mai Fan to get up.

"You mean where are we going. We are going to take you back to bed." She notices the fear comes back in her eyes, though thankfully not as much.

"No! They're gonna yell at me and I'll get in trouble."

"Oh no they won't. I'll make sure of it." She flashes her a confident smile. "Mei shin will probably be more happy to see you than mad at you. And don't worry about Dai Lee." She pokes her thumb into her own chest. "I've been annoying him for a long time, I know how to handle him."

Skepticism appears on the little girl's face. "How do I know you aren't lying to me to get me to leave then I'll get in trouble."

Ai sighs and crouches down so that she's eye level with Mai Fan. She leans in really close and whispers. "Want me to tell you a secret?" Mai Fan hesitantly nods. Ai has a big goofy smile as she says. "We have the same dad."

"I know that already."

"I know that you know but do you know what that means?" Mai Fan shakes her head. "It means we are more than sisters." Mai Fan looks at her confused.

"Why?"

"Because, Veronica and Lai chan are your big sisters right? And Maria and Mei Shin and Lin. They are all your big sisters right?"

"Yes."

"Well I'm the oldest. That makes me your biggest big sister. And unlike all of the other ones, we have the same mom and dad. That means we have a closer blood relation than the others. That doesn't mean that they are any less your sisters, it just means I'm more of a sister."

"Ok"

"And if I'm already your biggest sister. And I'm your most-est sister. Then that means that we are super sisters! Or super duper sisters. Or bestest sisters."

Mai Fan cuts in with a suggestion of her own. "Mega sisters?"

Ai grabs Mai Fan's shoulders and shakes them a bit, causing the girl to squeal again. "Exactly! We're mega sisters! Do you think I would let anything bad happen to my cute, little mega sister?" She Squeezes Mai Fan tight, mushing her cheek against Mai Fan's

After a brief struggle, Mai Fan escapes her clutches, still smiling and giggling. "No."

"Thats right." Ai stands back up and extends her hand. "Lets go."

Happy, Mai Fan takes Ai's hand and together they leave the room.

Note at end:

Half-elves have a hard time being stuck between the worlds of humans and elves and thus like to seek each other out.. With their human ambition and curiosities mixed with the natural grace and heightened senses of elves they can be quite mischievous. Part of the heightened senses includes having darkvison/being able to see in darkness similar to a cat.

Chapter 2: Leap of faith

Lai Chan: (8) Air genasi

Mai fan:(5) Half elf

Veronica: (6) Water genasi

Maria: 13 Fire genasi

Pierre: 10 goliath

Meng Wei: 46

Meng Wei had decided to surprise her youngest kids by coming home early. She didn't see them nearly as much as she wanted to because of her touring schedule but the last few of her shows got canceled. She couldn't wait to see her babies and their smiles again.

When she arrived at her estate she immediately noticed the commotion happening in the front yard. A crowd of guards and servants surrounded the tallest tree.

As she walked in she was bum rushed by her youngest, Mai Fan, and one of her middle children, Maria. Mai Fan threw herself into her mother's skirts with an excited shout.

"Mommy!"

Meng Wei cradled her youngest against her leg, basking in the love she came here to get. When she saw Maria reach out for her as well she quickly pulled the teenager into the hug. One was never too old to hug their mother after all.

Maria had other ideas, as she quickly broke free from her mother's grasp and grabbed her arm, dragging her towards the commotion.

"Hurry!" Maria's tone caused her to frown.

"Sweetie what's wrong?"

"Lai Chan's gonna jump!" This wasn't anything too different. The Air genasi loved to climb things and jump off of them. She had broken more than her fair share of bones, yet every time she had the brightest smile on her face and Meng Wei couldn't stay mad at her.

"What is it this time? A table or a stack of boxes?" She prepared herself to call the doctor again.

"No!" She had never seen Maria so riled up before. Usually she was so passive, or at most angry at one of her younger siblings. If she was this worked up then something must have been wrong.

"Maria, Where's Lai Chan?" Her heart sunk as she followed her daughter's finger. It was pointed towards the crowd of people, but aimed above them. Shielding her eyes against the sun she says a little blue form, against the green of the leaves. One of her babies, so high up.

She rushed over to the crowd pushing her way to the front. Once there she saw that the crowd had given the tree a ten foot radius. Within that radius she came across two more babies, Veronica and Pierre. They joined their younger sibling in the skirts.

"Mommy!"

Maybe she had seen wrong. "Veronica. Where's your sister?" Her voice was hesitant, already knowing the answer.

"She's in the tree!" Veronica's

"Why is she in the tree!?" Her composure was starting to go. She had explicitly told Lai Chan to stay away from this tree when they recognized her proclivity to climb and jump off things.

Mai Fan answered this time. "Because she can fly!"

"What!?" None of her children had wings.

"She can fly!" Veronica echoed her sister.

Upon hearing them, the crowd started chanting.

"Fly! Fly! Fly! Fly!" She turned to the crowd horrified. These were the people she left her family with. They were supposed to make sure her children were safe, not encouraging them to kill themselves.

In the front row she spotted the captain of the guard, the one she specifically assigned to Lai Chan to stop things like this from happening. She stormed over to him in a rage.

"What are you doing!?" The guard looked at her with a smile.

"Oh, welcome back Ma'am. Didn't know you returned today."

"Don't act like everything is fine! Why is she in that tree? You were specifically told to keep her way from it!" She turned to the rest of the staff. "And you! One of you go up there and get her down now!"

She was met with confused looks from the staff. She felt a hand on her shoulder as the captain spoke.

"With all due respect Ma'am, there isn't much any of us could do. Anyone who climbed up after her is likely to fall and get seriously injured. She's the only one that could go that high and be fine."

She recoiled at the touch, shaking the hand off of her. "It's not fine! She's gonna break her neck if she jumps from there and you all are cheering her on!" Maria stood by her side, equally as angry as her fiery hair flared up to math her mother's tone.

"Ma'am, I've been looking over your daughters half of my life and the entirety of their lives. I consider them to be my own children. Trust me. She's fine." She saw the look of genuine lack of concern on his face and glanced over the crowd. They nodded and agreed with him.

The anger melted off her face and was replaced with despair. They had all gone crazy. That was the only answer. They had all gone crazy and her baby was going to pay for it.

Then she heard the child in question call down from the top of the tree. "Is that you Mommy!?"

She rushed to the base of the tree. She pleaded with her child. "Yes! Yes it's me Lai Chan. Come down right now, please!" She wasn't specific enough.

"Ok!" Her face slackened as she watched in horror as her baby jumped from the tree.

She was so high up that there were several seconds of falling. She could see the final moments of her child's life ticking away in front of her eyes. When she almost reached the ground Meng Wei turned her head and closed her eyes tight while pulling her children close to her, pushing their faces into her dress. She didn't want to see it and they shouldn't either.

Then there was silence for a second. She didn't hear the impact. There wasn't a thud or splat like she expected. Then she recoiled at the deafening roar of the cheering crowd behind her.

"Mommy look! I can fly!" It was her baby's voice.

She opened her eyes and saw Lai Chan floating above the ground, with that same big smile on her face she had come to love.

Her body acted before her brain could process what she was seeing. She all but tackled Lai Chan to the ground, landing them both prone and undoubtedly ruining her fancy dress in the dirt. She held her baby close to her as she let out tears of joy, thanking every god there was that she was safe and unharmed.

Lai Chan was confused by the situation but returned the hug, hoping that doing so would stop her mother from being sad for whatever reason. Meng Wei stopped her sobs when the captain spoke up again.

"She's been doing that daily since you left. Each time jumping off higher and higher stuff. Today was the highest one yet." She looked up at him with rage in her eyes and he realized the situation. "Sorry Ma'am. We thought since you were her mother you would have known. I should have told you"

"Told me what?"

"Tomorrow I'm gonna jump off the roof!" Came a muffled and proud call from the head currently cradled in her mother's bosom.

Explanation: When Air Genasi reach a certain level (or in this case a certain age) they get the ability to levitate once per day for up to ten minutes. Lai Chan gained this ability while Meng Wei was on tour.