Mischievous Miss S Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to jump in and seize the opportunity. "I would love to get a closer look."

"Of these? Really?" She pulled her nightgown back, taught against her tits and stuck her chest out. This time, I could also see the rounded bottom of her tits.

But I wanted more. "That's not much closer."

"Here, how's this?" She unbuttoned her kaftan till her navel. "Get ready," she said, smiling. She reached into her kaftan and pulled out her breasts, letting them hang over the nightgown. "Two old and saggy tits. Is this what you were expecting?" she said, with a flourish of her hands. Then she reached back and took a sip of her drink.

Her breasts were fantastic. Yes, they sagged, as would any natural bust. Especially ones this big. But I thought they were still beautiful. She had large chocolate coloured areolas, with small nipples that still pointed up. I could see the curve of the taught skin that flowed from her chest to the bottom curve of her heavy tits. I could see some stretch marks, some dimpling, but no wrinkling. I know her intentions were to matter-of-factly show me her old and saggy tits. But all I wanted to do was suck on those nipples.

God, I wanted to fuck her so bad. My dick was already hard.

"There," she said putting one tit back into her nightgown. "Close enough for you?"

"Closer, please."

She paused for a moment, one tit hanging out. She put her elbows on the bar behind her and leaned back, sticking her chest out almost nonchalantly. It took every ounce of self control to not push her onto the bar and fuck her right then and there.

"What?" she said.

"It's quite dark. I'd like a closer look, please."

She reached in and heaved her tit out. Now they were again hanging out in front of her light green nightgown. She grabbed her whiskey glass off the top of the bar and sauntered towards me. Her breasts swayed with her movements. She stopped a few feet away.

"Closer, please," I said, sitting up and leaning forward.

She walked over towards me and stopped again. Her tits a foot away from my face. I could see her nipples hardening and her areolas tightening. Her nipples became so hard and sharp, you could write with them.

"Closer?" she whispered.

I didn't answer. She didn't need an answer. She took a step forward. Her tits were now just a couple of inches away from my face. I could see her chest rising and falling, her nipples moving with her breathing.

I wanted to fuck her so bad. I wanted to rip that damn green nightgown off her body and fuck her hard. Right there on the coffee table. I wanted to grab her tits and squeeze them. I wanted to cum on them. I wanted to cum inside her. I wanted it all.

But I held myself back. This could be a five minute drunken romp, or something I could be doing all night. Or longer.

I leaned forward a fraction of an inch, pursed my lips and gently blew across her nipples. I didn't think it was possible, but they grew even harder and sharper. I heard Miss S take a short, jagged breath, her nipples shivering. Goose bumps spread out over her tits before quickly dying down. Miss S held her whiskey glass under her tits. She dipped a finger in it and gently coated her left areola with whiskey. Her finger didn't touch her nipple. It just circled around it. She dipped her finger in it again and did them same to her lift tit, but much, much slower this time. I could see the sheen of the whiskey. I could smell it.

And I could smell her as well. Her arousal.

I leaned forward and, following her lead, slowly licked the whiskey, careful to not let my tongue touch her nipple. I looked up and saw her with her eyes closed and her head to the side. I moved on to the other tit. Moving my tongue even slower this time, mimicking the movement of her finger.

When I was done, she took a step back. I wasn't worried, I could see she wanted it as much as I did. She put the whiskey down on the coffee table, dipped her finger in it and moistened her nipples. Then she held her tits up slightly and offered them to me. I took the tip of her left nipple between my lips, gently sucking it in. She slowly squeezed her breasts as she held them up. I switched to her right nipple. This time, I pressed the nipple between my tongue and my teeth, not quite biting, not quite licking. She quietly moaned above me. Switching back and forth between her nipples, I slowly increased the pace and strength of the sucking and nibbling. As I did, her moans and sighs got louder and more insistent. I placed my hands on her hips and held her in place. I hadn't touched the rest of her tits yet. In fact, except for my hands on her hips, I hadn't touched anything.

After another minute or so, she removed her hands from her tits and placed them on either side of my face. I took one last nibble, disengaged from her tits and looked up at her.

"You're a terrible tease, Vikram," she said. She was smiling, and the naughty twinkle in her eyes was back. "My tits like it rough and hard. And not just my nipples. Stop fooling around."

With that, she forced my face onto her right breast. I sucked in as much of her huge tit flesh as I could and played with it in my mouth. My tongue licked everywhere.

"Yes... yes," she whispered. "Suck on my tit. Suck it all in. Harder."

I was more than happy to comply. I moved my hands from her hips to her back and hugged her closer. I mauled her tit, sucking, biting, licking. I pulled back from her chest, until all I had in my mouth was her nipple. I clamped onto it with my lips and pulled back roughly.

"AH!" she yelped. "Fuck that's good."

I looked up again to see how she was doing.

"That's more like it," she said. She removed one hand from my head and massaged the tit that I had just mauled, tweaking and twisting her nipple. "The other one is waiting."

This time, I started by biting down on her nipple and pulling at it with my lips. Her hand squeezed the back of my head and she let out a high pitched sigh. Then I sucked in her tit and gave it the same rough treatment. Her left hand stayed on the back of my head, while her right hand played with her other breast.

I was in big tit heaven. Sucking on my geography teacher's tits hard and rough, her moans encouraging me, egging me on. As I switched back and forth between her breasts, my hands moved down from her waist to her butt. I caressed it through her nightgown. It had a little bit of jiggle and was nice and squeezable. Soon I was squeezing and kneading her ass and sucking her tits.

Miss S put her hands behind her head and arched her back, sticking her chest and tits out.

"Yes," she purred. "Oh God, yes."

After a couple of minutes of this, she hiked her nightgown up to her thighs and straddled me on the sofa. She immediately grabbed my head and we kissed for the first time. There was nothing gentle or romantic about it. It was rough and primal. Our tongues were almost battling with each other. She slowly starting grinding against my cock. I could feel the heat radiating from her crotch.

My hands cupped her ass underneath the nightgown, but I could still feel a pair of soft cotton panties. I moved one hand up to her chest and grabbed a boob roughly. She moaned into my mouth. Her hands were still on either side of my face, holding me in place. I pulled at her nipple and she broke the kiss to let out a sigh.

She suddenly got off me and took two steps back.

Crap.

But then she smiled, lifted her nightgown and threw it aside. Now she stood in front of me in nothing but a pair of old cotton panties.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't expecting company tonight," she said, as she hooked two thumbs into the loose elastic. She bent over deliberately, keeping her knees straight, her exquisite tits dangling in front of her, and pulled her panties down. She never broke eye contact with me. Then she stood up straight and stepped out of her panties. "What do you think?" she said, twirling around.

I was tongue tied. She was a beautiful. And naked. My geography teacher, the focus of so many teenage fantasies was naked in front of me. As she twirled in front of me, I got a good look at her amazing body. Her flat tummy had a little pooch and stretch marks, leftover from two pregnancies. Her bum and thighs were slightly dimpled with cellulite. Her pubic hair was untrimmed and sprinkled with white hair.

She wasn't perfect. She was all natural, but with a body that most women her age would die for. I slowly drank her all in as she turned back to facing me.

"Cat got your tongue?" she asked.

I tore my eyes away from her body, looked up at her face and nodded.

"Would you like to get a closer look?" Her eyes were twinkling again.

I nodded once more.

"Of what?"

I didn't know what words to use, so I let my eyes drift down to her pussy.

"You want a closer to look of my cunt?" she said.

I wasn't shocked by her choice of words, but I made a mental note of it for later use.

Running her fingers through her pubic hair, she said, "I know you young ones like them waxed clean, but, as I said, I wasn't expecting company."

"No," I replied, "it's amazing as is."

"It speaks!" she said, laughing loudly. The laughter set of a seismic wave of jiggling up and down her body.

"I would like a closer look, please."

"Of what?"

"You know."

"Say it, then."

"Why?"

"I want to hear you say it."

"I want a closer look of your cunt."

"You want a closer look of your old geography teacher's cunt?" She spread her legs a little and opened up her pussy lips with her fingers. "Or do you want a taste of my cunt?" She bent over, picked up her glass of whiskey and dipped her finger in it.

"No whiskey," I said, as she moved her finger down to her pussy. "I want to taste your cunt as it is."

"Come on then," she said, as she lay down back on the sofa. She rested her head on the arm and put her left leg up on the back rest, leaving her right leg on the ground. Her pussy was now fully visible to me. The lips were wet and glistening. With her right arm, she squashed her tits together, as her hand played with her left nipple. She ran the fingers of her left hand through her pubic hair, and around her snatch. She looked like something out of an old Hustler or Penthouse centerfold, just pure sex.

I crossed over to the other side of the sofa and crawled up to her cunt. My lips made their way up her left leg, past her knee, up her thighs. When I was close to her crotch, I blew across her pussy and then moved away to her other thigh.

She pulled my face up with her hand and said, "Now is not the time for teasing. Get on with it."

I pulled a cushion from behind me and prodded her to lift her ass up. She complied and I placed the cushion under her, giving me better access to her cunt. Then I lowered my face into her open pussy. I started off by licking her slit, up and down, wriggling my tongue back and forth. With every pass, I forced my tongue in a little more, till I finally made contact with her clit. I flicked it gently a few times before heading back down. I pushed her left leg up, giving me access to her taint. I kissed and licked it, traveling almost to her asshole before jamming my tongue into her cunt. I felt her hand push my head down. Her legs wrapped around my head, her heels resting on my back.

"That's it," she said. "Stay in my cunt. Stop fucking around."

I nuzzled her clit with my nose as I forced my tongue as far into her pussy as possible. I kept the pressure up with my nose as I licked her juices. God, she tasted good. My ministrations were not going unnoticed. She started slowly moving her hips and moaning. I looked up to see Miss S's head laid back, eyes closed. One hand was playing with her tits, tweaking her nipples hard.

I moved my tongue up and started concentrating on her clit. As I lashed at it with my tongue, her squirming increased. She held my head down, forcing me closer. My tongue was now raging against her clit harder than anything else before. I was surprised at it's strength.

"Fuck!" she shouted. "Stay there. Don't change. FUCK!"

I stayed there, I didn't have much of her choice. Her hand and thighs were holding my head prisoner. Her hips started bucking wildly. I didn't know where my tongue was, but I stayed there. Boy did I stay there.

"Yes. Oh God. Fuck! That's it. Fuck. FU-"

I didn't hear the rest. Her thighs clamped against my ears, blocking out all sound. Both her hands held my head in place while her hips spasmed into my face. I just kept on licking as her orgasm subsided. Her thighs released their vice-like grip and her hips relaxed.

"Mmmmm, that was nice," she purred. "You can stop now."

"Are you sure? I can keep going," I offered.

"Tempting, but I have other ideas. Sit up."

I obliged, but not before giving her a lick from taint to clit. She also sat back up against the arm rest of the sofa. Her skin was covered in a soft sheen of sweat. She placed her hands behind her head and arched her back, sticking out her fantastic tits.

"You've still got your clothes on," she said.

"Yes."

"You've still got my husband's clothes on."

"Uhm... Yes." I felt a little like a ball of yarn being played with by a cat.

She stared at my crotch, where my hard dick was pitching a tent through my shorts. Her husband's shorts were stained with my precum.

"Let's fix that."

She got on her hands and knees and started crawling towards me. Her luscious tits dangled in front of her. She grabbed the t-shirt I was wearing and lifted it over my head. After tossing it on the ground, she gave me a deep kiss and grabbed my penis through the shorts. Kissing all the way, she made her way down my neck and torso to my crotch. My cock was aching for release. When she got down to to it, she took the top half of my cock in her mouth, through the shorts. I felt a soft bite. She took her mouth off but kept her face close to my cock. Hooking her fingers into the elastic, she started tugging my shorts. I lifted my hips and she pulled it down to my knees. My cock sprang up and slapped her in the face.

"There he is," she said, grabbing it by the base.

Without warning, she took the top of my penis into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around my head as she sucked on it. I was on cloud nine.

Just as suddenly, she stopped sucking and said, "I need this in me. Now." She gave my shaft a lick from base to tip before sitting up. She straddled me again, grabbed the sides of my face and gave me a deep kiss. Breaking the kiss, she reached down and guided my cock into her sopping wet pussy. My cock felt a little resistance at the entrance of her cunt, but squeezed it's way in. We froze for a moment as we both got used to each other. Her cunt was hot, wet and tight.

Then she started grinding. It started out slow. As her hips moved back, they lifted up slightly. When they moved forward, she would bury me to the hilt and grind against me. Her hands were on my shoulders now. We didn't break eye contact as things started speeding up. Along with the back and forth movement, she started rotating her hips.

After a few minutes, the pace had really picked up. She arched her back and looked to her right, staring out the window. My hands instinctively moved from her hips to her tits, squeezing them together and rolling her hard nipples between my thumb and forefinger. I started moving my hips, trying to control the pace.

"God, yes. Play with my tits. Fuck," she moaned. As she concentrated in the middle distance, grunts and moans escaped from mer lips, peppered with expletives and references to a higher power.

After a minute, she suddenly stopped. Grabbing my head, she gave me another deep kiss and said, "Wait here." She dismounted and dropped down to her knees. Her mouth briefly engulfed my cock and vacuumed up her juices. "I'll be right back," she said, before getting up and jogging off to her bedroom.

I was a little confused. My cock was covered in a mixture of her pussy juices and saliva. After the heat of her cunt, the room felt quite cold.

A few seconds later, she emerged from her room with a pile of towels. Her tits were jiggling and her eyes were twinkling. "Follow me," she said, grabbing my hand and leading me on.

I got up, my erection pointing straight in front of me, and followed. I had no idea what she had in mind. But based on what had happened so far, it was probably going to be fun. She let go of my hand and started climbing the spiral staircase. Once again, my face was a few inches from her ass. But this time, there was nothing between us. As she climbed, her butt jiggled, her cellulite winking at me. It looked delicious and I couldn't hold myself back. I leaned forward and gave her a quick bite at the base of her bum, where it met her thighs.

Looking back down at me, she giggled before running up the stairs. She held her tits in place with the towels as she ran up. I couldn't take my eyes off her naked body as she disappeared around the corner.

"What are you waiting for?" she shouted from upstairs. "Hurry up?"

I ran up after her, taking the steps two at a time. By the time I got up, Miss S had dumped the towels and was opening up some French doors. I stood at the top of the stairs in the dark, still confused. Peering through the darkness, I could see a small lounge, with some fancy patio type furniture. Outside the French doors it was raining buckets, obscuring the terrace beyond. Miss S crossed back to me after opening the doors. Her sweat was now mixed with some spray from the rain. She stood in front of me for a moment, looked me up and down and smiled. Then she turned around and flipped a switch.

The terrace outside lit up. The lights were low, spread around the parapet wall. There was a small terrace garden with a picnic table. One wall had a bench built into it. We were on top of the building. Beyond were other apartment buildings, with a few lights visible through the rain. I couldn't see how far away they were. I could barely see anything beyond twenty feet, it was raining so hard.

Miss S, still facing the wall with the switches, looked at me over her shoulder. "Well," she said, grinning, "what do you think?"

At this point, I could barely think. My cock was as hard as rock and there was little to no blood going to my brain. All I wanted to do was finish fucking Miss S. I wanted her so bad. And there she stood in front of me, with the light coming in from the terrace outside, her round ass in front of me. I couldn't control anything.

I walked up to her and pushed her into the wall. I ground my crotch into her ass and grabbed her left boob. She moaned as I buried my face in her neck. Arching her neck, she reciprocating, pushing her ass back into my cock. I pulled her away from the wall and turned her around. With one hand around her neck and one on her clit, I pulled her in for a kiss. I kissed her hard while playing with her crotch. She moaned into my mouth.

Then, she pushed me away and smiled again. She reached down and gently held my penis with her tips of her fingers. She walked towards the French doors, leading me on by my cock. When we got to the door, she let go, turned around and winked at me. Then she ran out into the torrential rain, laughing and squealing. She ran to the picnic table sat on the edge.

"What's the matter?" she said, almost shouting over the noise of the rain. She ran her hands over her soaking wet body, squeezing her tits against her chest. "Afraid of getting a little wet?" Then she wiggled on to the table and leaned back. She brought her feet up to the edge of the table and spread her legs apart, opening up her pussy. "I like getting wet. I'm soaking wet." She put one hand on her cunt, spreading her lips apart again.

I stepped out into the cool rain and was soaked in an instant. The rain came down hard against my skin, and I could feel the heavy drops on my sensitive penis. As I walked slowly to Miss S, she continued to play with her pussy lips, not breaking eye contact with me. When I got to the table she pulled me in and gave me another kiss. She reached down with one hand and guided my cock into her again.