Miscommunication Ch. 01

Story Info
Eve accidentally ruins her sister's partner's night.
3.8k words
4.33
3.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BHM865
BHM865
46 Followers

I laid face up on the bed, all 4 limbs and my head bound to the frame, annoyed that Miranda had left me in here again. I didn't mind getting strapped in, but my girlfriend liked to tease me by leaving the key just outside my reach and running errands. Sometimes she'd be gone for hours, just to come back and use me again. She genuinely seemed to feel bad afterwards, but that didn't do me much good now. It was like she was a whole different person in the bedroom.

My wrists were bound together above my head, and she'd left me just enough slack that the tips of my fingers could almost reach the key that would unlock me. I'm gonna have to refuse to let her tie me up next time, or Miranda's just going to keep doing this to me. I had no idea what I was getting into dating her. She was deep into femdom, which isn't bad in a vacuum, but she had a habit of ignoring me once she got going.

I heard the lock of the bedroom door turn, and soft footsteps as someone stepped through the carpeted doorframe. I opened my mouth to complain, only to be shocked into silence when I realized who was staring back at me.

It was Miranda's older sister, Eve.

I started to stammer out an explanation, but she just burst out laughing. Based on her flushed face, she had already downed some liquid courage tonight. I knew she had a habit.

"Holy shit, I just wanted to steal a shirt! I knew Miranda was a freak!"

Apparently she'd picked the lock. At least she wasn't too far gone. She wasn't clumsy yet, and her voice wasn't slurred. She'd probably just lost her sense of judgment.

Pushing back my embarrassment, I started to talk again.

"Can you hand me that key? She refused to untie me, and just left."

Thank god I'd been clothed this time, I already wanted to sink through a hole in the floor as is. Caught tied to Miranda's bed by her own sister.

Eve didn't respond, so I looked her up and down, trying to figure out if I'd misjudged how deep into the bottle she'd gotten. She was wearing a plain pair of black leggings with a plaid blue shirt, the skin-tight material showing off her generous hips and thighs.

She seemed so different from her younger sister. Where Miranda was thin, blonde and pretty, Eve had dark brown hair and deep curves all over, with an impressive ass, which I pretended not to notice. Miranda was usually sweet, but had a genuinely scary temper when pushed, while Eve was more relaxed, with an assertive attitude.

Eve was also constantly on a mission to humiliate me in front of her sister.

After a concerningly long delay, she finally approached the side of the bed. Except, instead of giving me the key or untying me herself, she started to climb on.

"Um, Eve, what are you doing?"

"Don't worry, we're just gonna take some pictures for Miranda."

"...pictures?"

She straddled me and began to shuffle backwards, facing my bound feet.

"You'll see."

"Eve, can you please just let me up? This isn't funny."

By now her butt was hovering above my face, ominously blocking out the lights as I stared up at the skin-tight black fabric. Her knees were pressing down on my shoulders painfully.

"I think it's funny. And considering your predicament, I think I'm the one with the opinion that matters."

"Eve, jus-"

I was cut off as she dropped her full weight down on my head, landing with an audible smack of flesh on flesh. I quickly discovered I couldn't breathe, only my eyes peeking out from under Eve's thick butt.

"Mmmmmmmmmph!"

"Smile for the camera!"

I glared up at Eve's phone as she took a selfie, catching both her smiling face and my smoldering eyes, the rest of my head smothered under her frame.

"Oh, I bet Miranda's gonna love that one."

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!"

"Oh, don't worry. I'm sure she won't mind sharing her favorite toy with her big sister."

She finally lifted herself off me, giving me some much-needed air. It smelled like her butt, but that was the least of my problems.

"Eve, I swear to fucking god, if you don-"

She dropped herself right back down, earning another muffled scream in response.

"When I let you up again, I'm gonna talk, and you're gonna listen. Got it?"

I nodded, and she let me up again. I didn't say anything, just continued trying to burn a hole through her forehead by glaring.

"Alright, we'll take one more, and I'll let you go. Just kiss my butt, and hold still while I take a picture."

"Are you kidd-"

She casually flattened me again.

"Remember what I said about listening? Who has the power here?"

She let me up for air again, before poking herself on the right buttcheek, and pointing the camera at herself.

"I'm not kissing your ass, Eve."

"I'm just doing it as a joke, dude. I seriously don't think Miranda will mind all that much."

"It's not about Miranda!"

Well, it kind of was. I'm honestly kind of afraid of her sometimes. Regardless, I continued.

"You just spent the last few minutes crushing me under your fat ass, and now you expect me to let you take a picture of me kissing it? You're my girlfriend's sister!"

"May not be the best idea to insult someone who holds your life in their hands, you know. I could just smother you unconscious and take as many pictures as I want afterwards..."

"You wouldn't."

She paused for a few seconds, then laughed a little.

"You're right, I won't. I'm not that drunk. You're not getting up until you kiss my ass, though. It's gonna have to be a good one now, too."

"I'm still not doing it."

"Mmm, we'll see how you feel in... let's say 15 minutes."

Eve once again dropped her full weight down on my face, this time wiggling her hips to get comfortable. I was left glaring up at her back as she casually scrolled through her phone, her full weight crushing my nose painfully.

After around half a minute, I started to get desperate for air. Eve should've let me up by now. I'd taken a deep breath before she sat down, but my lungs could only hold so much, to Miranda's eternal annoyance.

Eve just ignored me, not shifting a muscle as I struggled harder and harder.

It wasn't long until my whole body was bucking underneath her, beginning to make the bed shake.

"Mmmmmmmmph!"

I started to chafe my wrists, yanking on the restraints for dear life so I could get some air. Had Eve decided to knock me out after all?

She reached over and turned on Miranda's tv, drowning out my screaming as the whole bed shook from my desperate struggling. The three of us lived alone in our shared apartment, so it's not like anyone could've saved me regardless.

By now it must've been well over a minute, and I could feel my lungs starting to seize, desperate for any amount of air as Eve relentlessly smothered me.

I paused for a second, then gave one last desperate heave, throwing all of my remaining strength into one last yank. It accomplished nothing.

Finally, as I started to give up hope, Eve relented. I desperately began to gasp for air, revived right on the verge of unconsciousness.

"Nice, almost 2 minutes. Miranda's been breath training you, hasn't she?"

I nodded weakly, still recovering.

"Well, 12 and a half minutes to go!"

She lowered herself back onto my face, and I started to scream and struggle immediately, desperate to avoid another 90 second smother.

This time though, she lifted back off me after only a few seconds.

"Relax, you're gonna rip her headboard off. I was just testing you once, I'm not gonna kill you down there."

I nodded again, at least partially relieved. I tried not to have as strong a reaction when Eve sat back down.

She slowly worked her way into longer time intervals again, eventually settling into a rhythm of sitting for around 30 seconds, and then releasing me for around 10.

Eve let me up, and as usual, I started to gasp for air.

Brrrrrrrrrt

She farted in the middle of an inhale, and I caught a mouthful. It wasn't the worst, as far as farts go, but that didn't make it good. I started coughing, the sound of which was cut off as Eve burst out laughing, sitting back on my face. After a few seconds, she scooched forward, exposing my nose to the air so I could breathe. Unfortunately, that positioned it right up against her buttcrack. I was forced to take a long inhale, sucking up more tainted air and causing another round of coughs.

I started to shake my head, trying to pull my nose away.

"Mmmmph!"

"What? I don't want to smell it."

I could do nothing but glare as she finally wound down from laughing, forced to filter the air around Eve's butt. The already unpleasant smell had gotten so much worse. Inhaling anyone's gas at point-blank range would suck, but the fact that it was my girlfriend's sister made it even more galling.

Just as the air was finally clearing up, she farted again.

Ppppppppttttttt

This one was slightly longer, and carried a stronger smell. I really didn't like the pattern that was emerging.

Luckily for me, after a few more minutes of pained sniffing, Eve let me go.

"Alright, since you didn't cooperate, the deal's changing. I'm going to get a video of me farting, followed by you kissing my butt and thanking me."

"What? No!"

"Would you rather I take my pants off and sit on you until Miranda comes back?"

Well, that wasn't much of a choice. Reluctantly, I shook my head.

"Then pucker up."

A few seconds later, she gave me a wave, so I got ready.

Frrrrrt

Wincing, I kissed Eve's buttcheek.

"Thank you, Eve."

She stopped the recording.

"There we go. That wasn't so hard, was it?"

"Just untie me."

She fiddled with her phone for a few seconds, then did as I asked, releasing me from Miranda's restraints.

Bzzzzzz

"Oh, looks like Miranda saw our pictures."

She suddenly burst out laughing, and turned the screen towards me. Miranda had sent back one sentence: 'He's fucking dead'

"Sounds like you're gonna be having some fun tonight."

I just sighed. We both knew how Miranda got when she was angry. This probably wouldn't be the only ass-kissing I'd be doing tonight.

A couple hours later, I still sat in Miranda's room, waiting for her to get home. I was pretty sure Eve went back into her room to get drunk.

I'd decided not to text Miranda, figuring anything I said would just make it worse. I'd just have to explain what happened in person.

Speaking of Miranda, that sounded like her stomping up the stairs. Uh oh.

Sure enough, a few seconds later, the door flew open, admitting my girlfriend, her face a mask of rage. She slammed the door shut behind her, locked it, and speed walked towards me.

"Miranda, wait, let me explain."

"You like Eve's farts, huh?"

"No, wait. She found me tied to the bed, and forced herself on me."

"She forced you to kiss her butt? Does she have mind control now?"

By now she was standing over me, posture menacing, a roll of duct tape in hand.

"Come on Miranda, why would I do that willingly?"

"I don't know, you tell me. Why would you sniff my sister's fart, then thank her?"

I started to open my mouth, but Miranda just jumped on me, wrestling me to the ground and starting to tape my hands behind my back.

"Miranda, please!"

Despite being smaller than me, she managed to overpower me through a combination of her rage and my fear.

"I didn't mean it! Just let me go and we can talk about this."

She rolled me over onto my back, and used more tape to cover my mouth. I really didn't like where this was going.

Ignoring my continued pleas for mercy, Miranda grabbed me by the hairline and yanked upwards, cupping her feet beneath my head and dropping me back down. She sat on my face and shuffled backward, wedging my nose into the buttcrack of her light blue yoga pants. Her butt wasn't particularly large, but it doesn't take much when someone is tied and gagged, with your feet cupped behind their head.

I whimpered, hoping to elicit some pity if anything, but Miranda was far past that point by now.

"You like farts? Alright, I'll give you farts."

I desperately began shaking my head. Eve had been unpleasant, but manageable. Despite her small frame, Miranda was infamous for having horrible gas. She could clear a room on a bad day.

"Oh, so you only like them from my sister?"

I shook my head again, but by now I could tell that I was only gonna dig myself deeper. I'd just have to try and explain myself when she calmed down.

Boooooort

Of course, the problem with that is that I currently had my nose wedged in the buttcrack of the person with the worst gas I knew.

My stomach turned as my girlfriend forced me to smell it, mercilessly holding my nose in place as my whole body shuddered with displeasure.

She started up a show on Netflix, apparently planning on gassing me for a while. Why couldn't Eve have just let me go? I'd probably need her help just to stop Miranda from breaking up with me at this point.

Prrrrrrrrrrt

Before I was even close to done filtering the first, Miranda farted on me again, injecting more toxic methane up my nose.

As per usual, it smelled like something had died inside of her. I tried my best to avoid gagging from the smell, but my best wasn't good enough.

Buuuurrrrppppptttt

I felt both of my (former?) girlfriend's buttcheeks vibrate on my face as she continued her torture, the air around my head quickly turning into a smog of toxic waste. And she was just getting started.

Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst

A several second long SBD forced its way down into my nose as Miranda casually watched tv, enjoying the sounds of tortured sniffing as I was helpless to do anything but whimper beneath her.

Spooooorrrrt

Goooooooopt

2 more farts, these ones with a disturbing hint of spiciness. That was a really bad sign.

I stared up at Miranda's blonde hair, trying to think of the smell of her conditioner. Anything to distract me from her horrific gas.

Blrrrrrrrrt

This one carried even more of the spicy aftertaste, and the smell was taking a noticeable turn for the worse. It smelled like a recently used bathroom.

That hint of spiciness was usually a precursor to Miranda's infamous took clearers.

fffpt

And sure enough, there it was. I could instantly tell that despite the underwhelming noise, this one was different.

As soon as I caught the first whiff, I started to scream and kick for all I was worth, instantly recognizing it. The distinctive smell of one of Miranda's room-clearers found its way into my lungs, prompting a round of gagging. I couldn't stand to be near her when she let one of those go, and she was going to force me to take the whole thing, straight up my nose, directly from the source.

I desperately screamed, whimpered, coughed, gagged, anything to get Miranda to show an ounce of mercy. She just sat and watched her show, ignoring everything going on beneath her as my brain recoiled from the smell. I would do anything to get out of this position.

Then, to my genuine surprise, she let me up for air.

"Well? Are you gonna kiss my ass and thank me?"

The only response she got was more coughing and gagging.

"Unbelievable", she muttered as dropped back onto my face, carefully wedging my nose back into her crack.

Spffffff

I cried out in horror and disbelief as another one of Miranda's worst got released into my unwilling nostrils. I'd barely even gotten started on the first, and already she was forcing me to take another.

Boooorpppt

This time we were back to her usual. Regardless, Miranda had the worst gas of anyone I knew. Despite her small frame, her gut produced some genuinely scary results.

Grrrrppptttt

This one carried the same hint of spiciness, warning of something much worse to come. How many of those did Miranda have tonight?

The answer turned out to be a lot. I spent the next few hours alternating between begging, struggling, and crying as Miranda kept releasing atomic bomb after atomic bomb straight into my abused nose. She just kept watching Netflix the whole time, ignoring the animal screams and pathetic cries of her boyfriend beneath her. Just one of those was too much for most people to share a room with, and she was making me take several straight from the source.

At one point I couldn't take it anymore and vomited, but all that accomplished was making me swallow it back down soon after. Miranda, of course, ignored it.

I would rather have my head shoved inside a decaying corpse than be held down under Miranda at this point. She just kept going with the most atrocious gas I'd ever smelled from anyone before.

Not every fart was one of her infamous bombs, but they were common enough to make every second a living hell.

Finally, after the latest round of screams and gags, she stood up.

"Fine. You like Eve so much? We'll go visit Eve."

I just sagged with relief, glad to be released from the hellhole that was Miranda's buttcrack.

She pulled me to my feet and started dragging me towards Eve's bedroom, leaving the duct tape in place.

She pushed the door open, still dragging me right on her heels. Hopefully Eve could explain the situation and calm her sister down, I couldn't take another round of that torment.

Unfortunately, as we entered the dark bedroom, it looked like she was in no position to help me. A half-empty vodka bottle lay on her nightstand, and she barely had the wherewithal to notice our entrance.

"Whaaa?"

"Just go back to sleep, we'll quit bothering you in a minute."

Eve buried her face back into her pillow, and the distinctive sound of snoring could be heard a few seconds later.

I could hear Miranda muttering beside me. "You two fucking deserve each other."

She suddenly placed a hand on my back and shoved, using one of her legs to trip me. I couldn't catch myself as I landed face first on Eve's bed, head buried somewhere in her thighs.

"If you love her farts so much, fine. You'll get as many as you want."

She grabbed me by the hair and yanked my body upwards, positioning my head on Eve's butt as she lay on her stomach. Miranda left the room, so I started trying to wiggle myself off the bed.

Unfortunately, she walked back in a few seconds later carrying a leather harness.

"Oh, no you don't."

She grabbed me by the hair again, this time shoving me face-first into her sister's butt.

I pulled my neck away again, gasping for air, just in time to see Miranda slipping the harness around Eve's waist. Uh oh.

Sure enough, after securing it to her sister's torso, Miranda began to buckle more restraints around the back of my head, effectively trapping my head in place, nose buried in Eve's butt.

Brrrrrpt

Eve farted in my face, doubtless the first of many.

"Goodnight, asshole."

And with that, Miranda left.

Eve woke up with a pounding headache, wishing she was dead. Shit. She'd drank too much again.

Why did her ass feel so weird?

Narrowing her eyes to slits, she looked back over her shoulder, only to see her sister's boyfriend secured to her butt by a series of leather straps, squirming weakly.

She started to laugh, but stopped with a wince. The splitting headache got worse.

"Shit, she was more angry than I thought, huh?"

Her voice was barely a whisper, but it still made her head feel even worse. God damnit, she had to stop doing this to herself.

His only response was a groan.

She started undoing the straps, letting him out of her butt. That probably hadn't been a very pleasant night.

"Well, I guess we'd better go talk to her."

She would really rather lie here and pretend to be dead, but she figured it was the least she could do for him, all things considered.

A few minutes later, I stood in front of a still-angry Miranda, trying not to make it too obvious I was hiding behind Eve.

I decided to let her do the talking, considering how my last conversation with Miranda had ended.

BHM865
BHM865
46 Followers
12