All Comments on 'Misplaced Jealousy'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 210 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Stupid

Another stupid twisty ending. It's like the entire story is written so the author can spring a quick 'switcharoo' in the last several paragraphs.

The NavigatorThe Navigatoralmost 9 years ago
Could have been great

But wasn't. Near the end, it went down hill and the ending just did not make sense and had not been prepared for in the character development.

It is always a mystery to me why authors here obviously spend many hours writing their stories, then often don't have even one other person read it before releasing it. There were numerous errors (to for too, break for brake, etc), flipping of first person from one person to another without clearly stating it, missing or extra quote marks, all of which were not show stoppers but broke the flow and caused the reader to back up many times.

As has already been mentioned, the ending was very weak. It's the author's story and he can make it turn any way he wants it to, but anything as important as the ending should at least make sense. This one didn't.

This was not up to this author's usual standards. It is too bad be is no longer participating here because I enjoyed many of his stories.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 9 years ago
another slirpuff man hater story

he's an asshole, she's the little misunderstood wife and the kids are from the movie "The Water Boy", "I Love Momma". Slir, is there ever going to be a time you are wearing panties. So, she cut off sex, he play the same game women have been playing for centuries. She gets her ass kicked and it's his fault. Most of your stories the husband get his ass kicked for being Jealous and the wife reads her husband the riot act. In this on the comes clean and everyone turns on him. It's just another of your double standard stories. If a man read a woman's diary, the world freaks out, ok so I read your journals, get over it. So, I fucked Tom, you were faking flirting with Tammy. So what mom cheated dad get over it. At least Jimmy wasn't as much of a fag as his oldest brother. But then he's just a dad so it's okay right.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

"How come we never have sex any more?" – Yeah, when SHE wants it, it’s “We never have sex any more”, when HE wants it, it’s “Can’t you control yourself?”

LOL, he said something similar!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What the hell was THAT ending?

Was that your idea of a "twist" with him ending up with the nurse? Bah! And even though I read parts of this twice I still wasn't sure how he ended up in the house, divorced. Did he use the pictures she sent him AGAINST her in Court? Why didn't he file using adultery as a reason? Why would he agree to even meet with Anne after the divorce and his accident? Why didn't he just take early retirement? His payout from the accident would have been huge. And story ruined by a bad ending.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still five stars...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

man, this 'writer' really has the ability to create only stupid characters. and on top of that, they are assholes. the shitty ending was rushed and messy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Tammy

Tammy would have been perfect, not the twist. One of the few endings that I don't understand from you. Thank you for all you have written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Gave it a 4.

Would have preferred Tammy but still satisfying.

Good lord Ann was a stupid goddamned whore!

She denies her husband for years and then starts fucking around on him and sending pictures?

Hope she is fucking happy as a divorced old slut.

CarnilliaCarnilliaalmost 8 years ago
Wrong end

What was that ending? The poor man deserved some happiness after all he went through. Shit man! I enjoyed the reading but you need to work in the way you end (or don't end) your stories. Open endings doesn't work! Readers need closure.

The only good thing he did was dumping the slutty old tramp that he had as a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yet another effeminate male...

Not sure why you continually write the boyfriend/husband in your stories as a groveling bootlicker. As far as I could tell, his first wife Ann's normal tone of voice was angry shouting accompanied with a miserable attitude. All this guy does is apologize to everybody for everything until he can't take any more and explodes in anger - then he later apologizes for losing his temper. Ann was a nightmare when he was living with her and a horrific tramp during the divorce - and you still had him "pining away" for her? They'd had an unsatisfactory sex life for decades culminating with menopause leaving her completely uninterested, and yet as soon as they're separated, she's hopping from bed to bed. Doesn't make sense.

All his kids bail on him, becoming instantly hostile when Ann separates from him? Really? Did this guy beat them regularly or something? Wouldn't it make more sense to see his kids reluctant to take sides, especially since he was such a nice guy and father? Again, it doesn't make sense.

Then you slip in this other woman Debbie at the end of the story, a woman with almost no story time except to say it was his nurse while in the hospital. I guess you could call it a twist, but in my opinion it was a silly twist. Tammy was much more interesting.

At least he's staying true to form:

I now walk with Tammy on weekends and hope to do my first 5K in two months, with Debbie's ok that is. As I said, Debby rules the roost.

She never let me forget that if I screwed up, she'd kick my butt and if I didn't believe her, to just try her.

He's found another woman to dominate him, treat him like dirt, and, I'm sure, make him apologize for every perceived slight, even when not his fault. He deserves all the humiliation he'll be receiving, after all, he's earned it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
For The Better Anyway

For him to confess like a sissy to his wife about his plan! Ol' Slirp is losing standing with me by creating these characters that have stupidty added in with their flaws.

Funny to say, but you would think that some of the bare facts of the marital situation would cause a woman some pause. Gee, I haven't let my husband fuck me more than few times this year. Gee, it's been three years since I blew my husband. Maybe I should at least fake it a bit and let him into my body once or twice a week. Ya think? If your husband is that repugnant to you then just get out of the marriage or start eating pussy.

On another note, hubby here has grave culpability. Listen up young marrieds! Never never never allow yourself to trash talk your spouse. Over thirty years with my wife and we NEVER ever say mean things to each other. The great advantage is not only very little escalated fighting, but most problems just fall away as if by magic if the couple builds up such a great reserve of good will. Best thing to do when you are pissed off at your wife is walk in there and give her a luxurious foot rub.

Never trash your spouse. By all means speak seriously. But speak plainly with no malice. Word to the wise.

A lot of pain and bad feeling in this story. One feels so much of it was unnecessary. Nonetheless, despite nearly killing it with his suicidal stylistic and technical problems this was another intense Slirp story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bad ending

Terrible ending. How could he take the bitch back? I expected a happy ending with Tammy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's really a shame with as many stories as you write that you aren't more careful.

The constant switching between first and third POV is aggravating.

BigK10BigK10over 7 years ago
Helllooooo...Anony 11/3

Hey...you need to read more carefully. He didn't "take the bitch back." He hooked up with Debby the "sponge bath nurse."

Now, carefully...open mouth wider....wider...remove foot...

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

you tell him bigk10

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Am I ever confused !

Do you ever re-read these stories before publishing them ?????

As good a writer as you could be, you're not now because of the lack of editing. What the fuck? First person, third person, make up your mind. Also your ending was so convoluted. He was sleeping with 3-women virtually at the same time. All this in about 1-minutes worth of reading. You really need to work on your endings. They're all too similar & hurried.you have lots of potential. Find a good editor, other than who you are using now. They suck. Just sayin !

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 7 years ago

It could indeed use more editing, I hope the author will go back and fix it with the help of a proofreader, but I don't think he cares enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
2* Piss Poor Editng, Bad Plot

You and your crappy editor must have failed your English classes.

A 5th Grader could do a better job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
YEAH, NEEDS EDITING...

But i have to wonder about the motivations of some of the characters.. Ann is pissed at her husband because he loves her and wants to express it, the one son backs his mother in destroying his parents mariage and they tell the other son to stay out of it? Gotta say that made no sense. What were the grounds for divorce? Excess love?

Over all, a real piece of shit.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 6 years ago
nice 3rd read

Still a 5*****

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Like DQ Steels - Seperate Vacations, Ann his wife stepped over the boundaries by sending him pictures of her and her lover. He never cheated on her and the breakup was totally on her. His kids, if they were mine, would have been kicked to the curb as well for siding with their mother. He made the right decision not to go back to his ex.

oxynam25oxynam25over 6 years ago
Awful

POV switched around, but it didn't tell you when it switched around, hard to read stories like that. MC got shit on the entire story because his wife was a useless sack of crap. Then she goes from never wanting sex to being a total whore. What a complete hypocrite.

Also what happened to Ann? You invested a lot into Ann having her come back and even writing in her POV then she just disappears and nothing is heard of from her again. No epilogue or summary of what happened to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why the fuck

Didn’t you make it clear whose POV we were meant to follow and when?! 1* because I can’t fucking follow thos shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Apparently some people aren’t smart enough to read an interestingly written story. It certainly wasn’t perfect, but it was a different read from most of what we get from LW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Pov's jumping around without warning was irritating to say the least... At times you switched pov while the character was actually talking... And you seem to specialise in males that do stupid shit...

-jaye-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story - lousy ending

His main goal is to fuck every woman that crosses his path to make up for Ann's lack of sexuality. Why she blows up over his clumsy attempt to make her jealous was a complete mystery. Until you stop to think about it and realize she's a complete, manipulative bitch. She's uses sex to control him. When he doesn't play the game her way she blows up. Pretty clear why he would never take her back. But why didn't he show his kids the pictures Ann sent him? After all, he never cheated but Ann sure did. He would have gotten a better split in the divorce too. In the end, he does manage to dump Ann's cheating ass, but her simply falls from one lover to another until he finds one that wants to fuck as much as he does. Not exactly the recipe for a good or long term relationship.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 6 years ago
Ann didn’t “cheat” until AFTER the divorce....

... at least accoring to how I read it. Now, is she a manipulative bitch? Damn tootin’. Was it fucking low of her to send sex pictures of her with her new BF. Fuck yeah. Should they get back together. Absolutley not.

Thing I didn’t like about the story is the end. After Tammy admitted to being in love, a love she hadn’t felt since she was widowed, and he obviously had feelings for her, he said no... because of the age. They were, what, 10 years or so apart? At their age that’s nothing. I think the author was using a cheap and easy “gotcha” to surprise the reader at the end. Instead, it was a let down.

Has anyone else heard about the m/2 + 10 = F (-5%,+10%) rule? Where m is the age of the male, and F is the ideal age of the female? So if Steve is 56 (it’s s not exactly said, but he has 3 grown and married kids, and he got married at ~20), then 56/2 + 10 = 38 (-2,+4) =36-42 for an ideal aged female for a NEW relationship. Even if Steve was 60, then his ideal new mate should be ~40. So Tammy’s 47 would have been more than old enough.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 6 years ago
Oh, and it’s not “misplaced” jealousy.

It got aimed precisely where it was meant, spurred by the actions that were intended to trigger them. He wanted his wife jealous of other women’s interest with him. She did exactly that. Now, her reactions to the jealousy were not the intended reactios sought. Perhaps “Jealous Reactions Unforeseen” would be a more accurate title.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 6 years ago
My apologies. I was wrong.

Ann did send the BF photos while they were married, BUT it was AFTER the divorce petition from her were served to Steve. IMHO, screwing around is excusable, maybe that’s excusable. Ain’t her fault he won’t sign. Infact its a way to get him to sign.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
menopausal women

I have worked with, lived with, loved, and was friends with numerous menopausal women. While no male can fully emphasize with a woman going through that transformation, I was fortunate enough and emotionally intimate enough with those women, that they took me into their confidence and were open and honest with me about what they were undergoing. I was considered a supportive and non-judgemental friend.

That having been stated, the sexual relationship of the couple in story was on support system the entire marriage.

Perplexing to me is after decades of more often than not rejecting her husband, Ann transforms into an eager sex partner for other men. Tough to believe, no matter how angry, the wive portrayed for most of the story would allow herself to be photographed during sex and then email one of those photos to her husband. Did she not consider he might send it on to friends and their children.

Although a male, I thought this story an insult to all women before during or after the menopause stage.

Story is plodding along, the Ann finds out husband's plan to make her jealous...suddenly she moves out, turns all but one child against him, files for divorce, begins dating and having sex with other men.

I would have thought female readers would be raging at the portrayal of Ann. Absolutely no communication with husband . She had to have had divorce papers drawn up before moving out to have him served that soon after her depature.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ann,The Steaming Turd!

He goes to all that trouble to try to make his wife jealous and instead of being flattered, she leaves him, divorces him, and sends him a pic of her fucking another guy. ( He should have sent an e-mail to all her family, friends, co-workers with that pic attached.) ~ I thought the story was a little too messy with the shit wife, his injury and recovery dominating the second half of the story, and all the hairy cunts, in desperate need of a shave! (Damn, the way those "full bushes" were described, I envisioned flies circling them as folks within ten feet fainted.)

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 6 years ago
Jealousy?

I started to like this story until everything went to pot. At first I thought this was going to be a story where he would find a way to get his life back with his wife in bed. Instead it left me wondering, How long had she been seeing Bob? Was that the reason she didn't want sex with her husband? Because it all seems to have started way before he tried to make her jealous. And before menopause. Also menopause doesn't kill the sex drive in women, some might slow down a bit, but they're not dead, they still crave it, The real killer was when he started to pat himsef on the back. If he's such a great guy and great lover, why didn't his wife want anything to do with him anymore? Maybe not as good as he thought? Or as good as her lover/lovers? Anyway, the story started out as something between him and Ann, but by the middle of the story she's left out. And then there's several people relating the story. And there's no mention of one of the main characters of the story. Wish he had finished the story instead of leaving it as most stories end with the injured party getting the best out of life after the divorce. I'm surprised he didn't leave his wife and her lover in the gutter. As it seems to be the only thing everybody else does. This story followed the same steps I've been reading about in other similar stories. So there really was nothing new here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So with Tammy - "sex wasn't everything?"

But with Debby "they lived on love?" Excuse me if I don't see the difference. Steve turned out to be not very smart. But with his health and his women. I hope he showed Ann's video of her fucking Tom to his kids to make sure they understood WHY he was so angry at Ann. And then dump the little pissants. Not too many likable characters in this messy tale of stupid people doing stupid things and not being able to communicate with one another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What

What planet is etching on.Nothing Ann did at any time was right.She was just ab arrogant self opinionated bitch.His son insn't any better for taking her side.

King_WillieKing_Willieover 5 years ago
Ann is hateful

All this shitstorm was because she hit menopuase and decided she didn't want sex anymore.

Her husband goes through a whole machination to get her back in bed and she divorces him.

.... just so she can get together with Tommie boy and have sex with him, the sex she refused her husband?

Fuck you sideways, Ann.

End note: Get an editor, geez.

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
You certainly know how to create polarized characters!

Slirpuff

I liked your tale since it dealt with an all too real phenomenon for couples in a long term relationship. Now...let's talk about Ann. I would describe her as a "kneecap" - its one of the few things that's lower than a cunt! For someone who apparently lost her libido someplace, she sort of found it in a hurry with others too damn quick! I along with your readers felt a great deal of sympathy for Steve and his doomed efforts to spark his lovelife. I bet my life that there is a significant proportion of your senior readership that have "Been there, done that and have the tee-shirt". That's certainly why your tale resonated with me. I would have to say that in your creation of Ann - she probably stands as one of the most detestable of wives portrayed on the site. Believe me when I tell you that that's a compliment. If you can create a character that so deeply touches a nerve with your readers, you are to be commended. I pray that continue to add to your already impressive body of stories. Many thanks!

SystemShockSystemShockover 5 years ago
She WAS a dried up shell of a woman

For her husband, at least. Other dude hadn't lived with her for a couple decades and suffered all the rejections and lack of intimacy for weeks at a time. Glad he didn't come crawling back to her when she finally "came to her senses".

That said, his fuck-up is what really started the nosedive the marriage couldn't pull out of. He had what he wanted, his wife jealous and ready to reclaim what was hers. But he decided to be petty and really has no one to blame but himself for what happened afterward. He lost sight of why he was doing what he was doing in the first place and kept right on playing games. Not at all condoning what she did in the end, but his psychological warfare campaign is the reason she did it and him never acknowledging that makes him almost as unlikeable as her in my book.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
King_Willie

Awesome name, and very astute observations. Ann should go fuck herself...assuming her line of -men-who-aren't-her-husband' dries up, the whore!

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 5 years ago
Technical problem that isn't POV

I quite enjoyed the story, as it felt real enough to have people do stupid shit all over the place. Yes the POV was badly handled, but everyone else has already pointed that out.

The problem is that Anne is through menopause and yet is on the rag early in the story. Now unless that phrase refers to something else besides menstruation (for two weeks?), you should really know that menopause means the end of menstruation forever.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
King Willie

Your comments are as interesting as your stories. I agree 100% with your comment on Ann. Love most of Slir's writing, but not this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Two stars!

Son Kenny was a total son-of-a-bitch, literally! the behaviour of his bitch of a mother, was unbelievable. The story starts out well, (in spite of, "Imitate sex" - for, "initiate sex".-and "fore word" for, "forward". "quiet right" for, "quite right". - and lots of others!), then deteriorates into a bumbling fool( Steve) getting himself into deeper and deeper shit! The way the story develops leaves one feeling dissatisfied. Why is Steve still pining, when his whore of a wife is divorcing him and whoring around in the process. She even sends him pictorial evidence of her whoring! This makes him out to be a total wimp. Then out of the blue he takes up with Debbie his nurse, when Tammy looks to be the logical candidate. It would appear that the author couldn't make up his mind, whether to have an RAAC, Steve and Connie or Steve and Tammy.- and finally brought Debbie in, to close the story. Could have been great but the plot was completely mangled!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Glad

I am glad he found some one nice,though I think he was a bit hard on Tammy.What happened to Ann? And I hope he disowned Kenny ,what an arsehole of a son he was.

rfnks2002rfnks2002over 5 years ago

Damn, what a story. I think the author missed it It should have been Tammy, Shes the one that was there when his shit for brains family kick his ass to the curb. As for Ann I think she was already fooling around on him. She just let him believe it was him that pushed her to far (NOT). She just used it as an excuse to go Crazy and start fucking around. And that dumb ass son(Kenny) Should have his ass kicked to.

But it doesn't matter it was still a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Left An Uncomfortable Feeling

Anne wouldn't give her husband sex but after leaving him, shamelessly fucked her dates -- and rubbed his nose in it!! What a bitch! Son Kenny was a total bastard and Steve's family were unbelievable! But what I can't understand, is how Debby the nurse suddenly becomes the major feature in Steve's life, instead of Tammy, who is there for him throughout. Spoils the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not too bad of..

a story but confusingly written as it led up to its ending. The hero paints himself as just that and in doing so, loses some of his charm. His puerile and cruel attempts to make a beloved menopausal wife jealous and insecure directly resulted in her striking back in frustration. I am firmly in her corner. Two*

HarleyusaoneHarleyusaoneover 4 years ago
Oh

Confused at the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lame 'surprise' ending

It felt like Slirpuff was putting in a twist just for the sake of a twist. Debby was hardly mentioned the whole story long and there was never any hint that they felt any romance between them. It was a cheap ending and for basically no reason. Tammy was great, she really loved him, she was there for him through every hardship, appreciated him in every way. She's too young for him? What a bullshit cop out. Ruined the whole story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Capshroud 2000 didn't do you any favors! If anyone edited this they did a piss poor job! As for the story it obviously was just a puff piece for slirpuff because it stunk! I often wonder if any more than a handful of writers on this site reread their stories before submitting them. Gave this farce a 2 and now I'm thinking it should have been a 1.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Good story

Two really stupid people engaged in stupid acts that eventually leads to divorce with no chance of reconciliation.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Disappointed

Disappointed he never tried to make a go of it with Tammy,I think he made a mistake.She looked after him as a good friend,but Debbie looked after him because it was her job,a big difference.Glad he dumped Ann and he should have dumped his sons as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dissatisfied with ending

A lot of missing pieces at the end. Should have shown the regrets of ex and the kids. Why not Tammy? Seems like end was just meant for a cheap twist that left reader dissatisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
All over the place

No consistency. The last page was barely coherent.

Managed to make one of the most pathetic main characters I've seen in years on LE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
well

well at least he did not wimp out and take his ex whore wife back . but kinda confuse toward the end ,i thought him and tammy were hooking up , then debbie ended up with him.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Glad he kept his self respect!!!

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Very good literary piece!

I liked his resolve at dumping the ex, it was well reasoned.

The affair with Connie was unnecessary but entertaining.

I, and most readers, probably, wanted to see him wind up with Tammy. She declared her love for the protagonist and then takes up with the doctor. You foreshadowed it at least twice, but it was still weak. A one liner about their, Tammy and the doctor's, mutual interest in running might have helped, I just felt her departure was too unreasonable. It didn't fit their history.

You did not name his wife in the start of the conclusion, which immediately clued me in to the switch. I didn't think Debbie's character was developed adequately, she was a dark horse for the outcome. Reflecting on his probable disabilities, Debbie makes more sense. Tammy might have been frustrated if he did not fully heal.

You actually did a good job changing perspectives. A marking or a subtitle might have helped, but that's your call.

I gave you 5*s, despite my previous paragraphs of weaknesses in the plot. Overall, simply excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A "lack of communication skills" story

With a stupid ending. The MINUTE Ann sends pictures of her fucking another man, Steve goes to his lawyer and gets a great deal in divorce court. Using the pictures as ammo. And making sure ALL their family and friends see them. I've said this before. Anyone who takes pictures or videos of themselves fucking are idiots. Unless you're going to be a porn star you're just asking for it. And there's nothing like an angry spouse to help you down the road to hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very confusing

The author switched POV multiple times & went from third person to first person and back again. Near the end, I couldn’t tell who he was sleeping with, Tammy or Debbie?

With Connie in there, too, this guy was pretty busy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You seemed to get the names mixed up on some bits.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 3 years ago

My gods was this written by a child? If this was edited the editor should should have their account removed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good, - till he dumped Tammy, who stuck by him throughout and defended him against his family. Okay, lots wrong with the tenses, the spelling etc., but the plot went south, after his second visit to the hospital. Pity. Yeah, it's your story,so I get to write my own!! 3*s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The author hasn't published anything for quite a few years and going by this story it's probably a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wrong ending

Shit ending, the only thing that made sense was him ending up with Tammy, otherwise all that screentime was wasted.

Debbie was basically a stranger to the reader, we knew nothing about her. There was nothing to make us care.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The only thing really clear in this story is that the character Steve is a complete selfish asshole. When you've been married for many years sex is less important but stories like this on an erotica website have to make it a key factor when in real life it wouldn't be. Steve has no understanding of the female menopause and lacks any empathy for what Anne is going through. Having seen my wife go through it I know how bad it can get for a women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Who is this idiot anonymous below me who says sex isn’t as important in your old age. I am banging the wife every three days and I am 68 years old!

Steve should have married Tammy. The age difference means nothing since Tammy is past the child being age! Tammy loved him for who Steve was. Steve had the same qualities as Tammy’s deceased husband.

Now who the hell is Debby to Steve! Just one of many nurses in the hospital. She would not be spending any significant time with him since she would have a ward of patients that she was looking after. Their hookup is bullshit! Tammy was a significantly better partner option since they had similar interests which is why they were initially drawn to each other! Also Steve have significantly more personal time with Tammy than Debby!

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

This started off so good and that went totally south and ended up having the most ridiculous ending.

Scores 1/5 for screwing up what should have been a good story.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementealmost 3 years ago

A nicely written story about how a marriage self-destructs due to mistakes from both sides. While Ann gets most of the blame. IMHO, Steve does carry a big chunk of it as well. The author told the story well. To bad it was, overall, a sad one,

-

Thank-you for the good, but, tearful read.

-

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

weird, the original cunt/wife didnt want sex no mo, but gets mad at hubby for trying unconventional ways to get her interested. Then her mad gets her dating and fucking other men cuz he called her a dried out husk or some such? Well at that time she fucking was, oddly enuf she never wanted to have sex w/ him except under her rules. Bitch, wish her ill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This time, I hate this egomaniac anger-issue husband who deserved to be cheated. This guy is an old geezer goddamit and acted like 16 year old. he dug a hole and bury himself then cursed everyone closed the hole with him inside.

jflindersjflindersover 2 years ago

The frequent changes of voice with no break to make them make any sense were disconcerting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As always Slipuff delivers an excellent story. I have read and reread all of them and he is consistently the best story teller on Loving Wives. There will be those who disagree, as always, but that’s my opinion. I would love to see some more new ones in the future.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

At the top of the last page we have Tammy saying she's in love with him, by the end of the page he's living with Debbie?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

With his own stupidity he destroyed his married life. Should have just gone to counselling at the beginning.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

What the fuck? He'd toss Tammy, the woman that went to bat for him, for Debby? The woman barely had any mention in the story.

Also, get a fucking better editor, because you can't do 'inner voice' worth shit. (though i realize this is probably years after the story has been published. the advice still stands.)

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

3. Bad editing with the change in viewpoint characters happening randomly and the ending was out of left field, rather then getting with his ex who wanted to make a go of it (not that I blame the MC for not getting back in that saddle), Connie who liked him, or Tammy who loved him for a long time he instead gets with a random woman who was barely there in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Most enjoyable. Suprised a little on ending.

Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story needs lots of editing. Also, the plot twist at the end was unnecessary and doesn't improve it at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story just meanders meaninglessly, with incomprehensible changes in first person narrator and a frequent absence of indicators about who is speaking or being referred to with all the impersonal pronouns. Also, why have our hero end up with Debby out of nowhere when Tammy was so incredibly good to him and for him for so long? That made zero sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Agree.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WTF! This story has to many ups and downs, rights and lefts, etc. Pick a direction! I thought he was back with Ann, then going with Tammy, then Connie... For C****t sake, pick one! In terms of the aftermath, what happened finally with Ann? What about Kenny? Ugghh!

mainer42mainer42almost 2 years ago

I liked the writing and the story BUT, this guy is just a lust hound. Does he even know how to love anyone but himself?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not your best work 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow.. 40 and 50 year olds in thongs.. that’s definately good enough to make on lose an erection

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

choose 1 pov, and stick with it, fergadsek

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Interesting story and boy are my legs sore. Thanks for your writing.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

It's not a bad story but not super satisfying that the ex wasn't punished at all :(

I agree with previous comment, point of view changes were super confusing. Maybe at least just add "xxx's POV" headers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story Just the right length and YOU DID FINISH IT (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bad story about a wife that is stupid and a hubby that is Playing games. At the begining when she shoots him down for sex after a few times go to a therapist

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ann is a grade A POS.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Why

Why do arseholes like Steve end up with another woman,instead of the lonely life they deserve?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Two old cunts

SorchakSorchakabout 1 year ago

What is with the 'too old bullshit'? Steven isn't even 60 (maybe 55-56? it doesn't specify), and both Connie and Tammy were in their 40s. He was in good shape, reasonably good-looking, and apparently didn't need artificial help in keeping it up. It might have flown if the women were in their 30s and he was already 60, but not as it is. Fuck off with your 'too old'!!

RamazaRamazaabout 1 year ago

This is an other of Randi’s great stories, really well done, loved it.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

SunnyU2SunnyU2about 1 year ago

I didn't care for the ending. Debby showed up too late. Would have rathered seen him with Connie, Tammy, or even back with Ann.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Meh. Husband brought the shit on himself with his making her jealous stunts. He arose her suspicions during a vulnerable time for her with menopause. Yeah she overreacted when he came clean. Not sure a long married wife would do that under those circumstances. Did seem like she went mental and lost it. Was not clear why. They had a good marriage before thr change. Kids were assholes. Especially Kenny. What a total loss of genetic material. So yeah Ann had him served and then pulled the revenge sex to hurt him after filing. But he brought this on himself by his idiocy and shitty communication. He didn't deserve what happened but set it in motion. Ann read his diaries and had a complete change of perspective, realizing she had blown it. But his reaction to her reading his diaries was overblown. He was emotionally damaged and wanted to hold onto the pain like a curmudgeon. Made no sense he ended up with Debby. Wtf, where did that come from? Connie wasn't a practical option. Should have been Tammy or Ann. This story fell flat. Just think as a reader of their gender of thr husband and Ann, his wife, swapped but they pulled the same shit. How would you feel if the wife was doing pretend liaisons to evoke jealousy. Most readers woukd have said to drop the bitch. Seriously think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Steve thr curmudgeon who set all this up, should not end up with anyone.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So Ann won’t have sex with her husband but will with Tom? So she’s a slut and doesn’t give a shit about her husband. He should have never spoken to her or Kevin a worthless son again. Yeah, should have ended up with Tammy. Ann totally blew. The best revenge on her is living well with Debbie. What if the genders were reversed? Ann was trying make her husband jealous? How many stories have been written about that? It’s a dangerous thing to do and could go either way. Ann gets dumped or hubby fights for her.

Schlouis57Schlouis579 months ago

Vraiment merdique comme histoire.

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

The jealousy stunt doesn’t justify her actions in any way. I don’t even understand why she would be angry. It was a compliment. Thank Heaven he didn’t take her back.

doctrptdoctrpt8 months ago

The jealousy stunt was an attempt to save the marriage. Sending sexual photos after the marriage is over, then wanting to ever have a romantic relationship with that person, is foolish and destructive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous