Miss Allison Ch. 04

Story Info
Three women have their way with David.
5.5k words
4.75
21.9k
24

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/09/2024
Created 11/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Allison (Ch. 04)

soppingwetpanties

This chapter can stand by itself, but you'll get more out of this story by reading Chapters 1 through 3. This chapter has cum eating and pegging in it.

Dedicated to David. It's my spin on his kinks.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, merchandise, companies, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older.

Chapter Four

I was a dumb shit.

I was fifty-five, divorced and not really the first choice for beautiful younger women. Yet there I was with two hotties, though maybe not in the traditional sense. I was going to be their submissive, by choice, and subject myself to all kinds of abuse in the guise of humiliation or worse. I'd already served as Miss Allison's toilet slave in the executive men's washroom of my most important business client. Looking back on it, it was the best sex of my life, licking the pee off her pussy and then savoring a refreshing hot piss chaser. It was beyond exciting to be performing an intimate service for my Queen, my wonderful Miss Allison.

It was only the second day of our "relationship" (though I'd known Miss Allison for two years, but only as next-door neighbors), yet I'd already professed my love for her with the gamey flavor of her piss still in my mouth. It's hard to describe the kind of intense love I had for Miss Allison. She was the most beautiful woman I'd ever been with, and for her to take me on as her submissive was the best (and at the same time scariest) thing that ever happened to me.

And then, to make it even better, Miss Allison brought in my boss, Miss Meghan, to join in on the fun. Miss Meghan's girlfriend was a wannabe submissive so Miss Meghan wanted to experience BDSM firsthand with me before deciding whether it was for her (and her girlfriend). I was more than happy to be her guinea pig (or any pig for that matter). It was my dream to submit to a beautiful woman and to have two was beyond my wildest dreams.

How was I about to fuck it up? I had the harebrained idea of recording my sessions with Miss Allison with a hidden camera so I could have premium whack off material for later. Of course I did a shitty job hiding the camera so Miss Allison found it before I had a chance to watch what it'd recorded. I was a fucking moron. So there I was, kneeling naked and on my hands and knees in my own kitchen, terrified, under Miss Allison's piercing stare. She was wearing a Domme costume she borrowed from a friend - - low cut black leather bustier, short black leather skirt and thigh high lace up black leather boots with stiletto heels. She looked stunning and menacing at the same time. My penis, which was rock hard, voted for stunning.

Now I was going to face the music with Miss Allison with Miss Meghan as a witness. I was awaiting my punishment with the shattered remains of the spy camera scattered all around me. She had just ground the camera to dust with the sole of her ass-kicking boots. To top it off, Miss Allison was brandishing a nasty looking flogger and was about to beat the shit out of me for betraying her trust.

"Do you know how I found the camera?" she barked at me.

Miss Allison was not at all nice in the way she asked me.

"No Miss Allison," I squeaked. I'm not sure it mattered what I said. I was totally and thoroughly fucked.

"Your cat. Can you believe it?" She pointed to the high pantry shelf I'd put it on. "He jumped up there and pushed aside the plant that was hiding it." She laughed in my face. "Even your cat wants to fuck with you."

Not only were these two women about to punish me, but it was also my black cat, Lord Vader, who was Pontius Pilate incarnate. Betrayed by my own cat. After belittling me about my own cat, she deepened my sense of shame.

"So what were you planning on doing with the video?"

I had already dug myself a deep grave. Lying or withholding information was no longer an option for me. I'd already learned my lesson, lying to her once and paying a big price. Besides, I was sure she'd already figured it out. It wasn't as if my needs weren't obvious.

"I wanted to masturbate while I watched it," I confessed, confirming what she already knew. Men think with their dicks. Dicks aren't very smart. I wasn't.

"You're a fuck-up David," Miss Allison said dismissively to me. "You had the unmitigated gall to secretly record our sessions and then you planned to disobey my order not to cum without permission?"

Guilty as charged. "I know," I said to Miss Allison, "but I'll be better. I promise."

"Promise?" Miss Allison said, mocking me. "Your promises aren't worth shit."

I couldn't lose her. "What can I do to make this right?" I asked, not wanting to sound desperate even though I was.

"You're going to give Miss Meghan the rest of the survey and I'm going to record it. And then she, like me, is going to do whatever the fuck she wants to you. And I'm going to watch while she does it."

This whole shitshow started when I took an online BDSM sex survey and printed out the results. Miss Allison found a hard copy of it that I'd mistakenly (or maybe purposefully) left in my printer tray. Fifty questions and fifty highly explicit and embarrassing answers. She'd given the first two pages to Miss Meghan and I'd promised to give her the rest of it so I would be the unquestioned instigator of my own humiliation. Miss Meghan wanted me to give it to her as an insurance policy against a harassment claim I might file against her (even though I had no intention of doing so).

"Get up," Miss Allison ordered.

A copy of the survey was sitting on the table. She handed it to me. All seventeen pages. Miss Allison picked up her phone and pointed it at me. She was capturing the upper half of my flabby body in the picture.

"Go ahead," she said.

I handed the survey to Miss Meghan. Miss Allison kept the phone pointed at me, so Miss Allison's voice was off camera.

"What is this?" Miss Meghan asked.

"It's a sex survey I filled out. It has my answers to fifty questions about my sexual desires and perversions Miss Meghan."

"And I have your permission to share this video and the survey with anyone I please?" Miss Meghan asked me.

"Yes," I answered.

Miss Allison stopped recording.

"That's it. I've got what we need. Now get back on your hands and knees slut."

My knees creaked as I once again knelt on the hardwood floor. Miss Allison came over to me and put a heavy wooden cutting board on my back, the one I used to carve the Thanksgiving turkey when I did that sort of thing. I had to brace myself by constricting my abs to support the additional weight and to take some of the load off my knees.

Miss Allison went over to the refrigerator and opened it. I heard her moving bottles.

"How about this one?" she said to me, waving a bottle of chardonnay I'd been saving for a special occasion. She looked at the price sticker that was still on it. "$60? Wow. That's a lot for a chardonnay."

"Whatever you want Miss Allison," I said.

"Well good," she said. She put the bottle on the cutting board and used the corkscrew to open it, putting a lot more pressure on my back. I wobbled a bit as she leaned on me.

"Steady now. We wouldn't want to spill any of this delicious wine, would we?" she asked me rhetorically.

I gritted my teeth and stayed in a kneeling position while Miss Allison took out the cork and added two wine glasses to the board. She poured wine into each glass and then left the rest of bottle on the cutting board.

"Don't move slut," she said to me. As if I had a choice.

"It would be a shame to spill any of this expensive wine," she added as she walked away.

Miss Meghan had already parked herself at the kitchen table across from Miss Allison and the two were deep in conversation, drinking my wine and ignoring me as I suffered a mere few feet from them. The college sorority sisters were catching up on twenty years of life since college. I couldn't tell how long I'd been kneeling, but it was long enough that Miss Meghan and Miss Allison visited me twice to refill their wine glasses. My knees were already killing me, but then my back was screaming from having to hold and balance the cutting board and the wine bottle.

Miss Allison got up from the table with an empty wine glass in hand.

"That chardonnay was good," she told me. "Do you have any more?"

I didn't. I had an open bottle of cheap cabernet in my refrigerator. I told her and she retrieved the bottle. She sat down and filled their glasses. After they'd resumed their conversation Lord Vader strolled over to them and rubbed his head against Miss Allison's sexy black leather boot.

"Oh, here's the kitty I was telling you about," Miss Allison said to Miss Meghan as she scratched Lord Vader between his ears, just where he liked it.

"He's cute," said Miss Meghan. He had managed to roll on his back so Miss Meghan was able to rub his soft fat fuzzy underbelly. He was a shameless whore. Like me.

Then Miss Allison looked at me with a scowl on her face. It was a "you're in even more trouble look."

"This wine sucks," she announced.

She'd brought a large canvas tote bag with her initials embroidered on the face of it that was sitting on the floor next to her. She called it her "goodie bag." She pulled out a cream-colored ceramic dog dish with "SLUT" crudely painted on the side.

"It's for you," she said smugly. She dropped the bowl on the floor with a loud thump. The sound got Miss Meghan's attention. She was on her phone and turned her head to pay attention to what Miss Allison was going to do. She snickered when she saw Miss Allison dump her glass of wine into the bowl.

"And this too," she said. "This sucky wine has your name written all over it."

Lord Vader came over to investigate the new dog dish. He got a whiff of the cheap wine, turned up his nose and sauntered away.

Miss Allison tapped the handle of the flogger against the palm of her other hand as she spoke.

"So David. Back to this trust issue. We all must trust each other and yet you chose to secretly record our sessions. You didn't think giving the survey to Miss Meghan was all I wanted, did you?"

"No Miss Allison. I'm sorry," I said, apologizing again.

She picked up her own dog-eared copy of my survey and read it.

"Question 12. 'Have you ever been flogged? Did you want to be?' You answered no and then yes.

She dropped the survey on the table. "I think you're going to get your chance now. Crawl in front of the dog bowl."

I did. There was no hiding my erection. My excitement was there for all to see. So was my fear, which was written all over my face.

"Count," she said. I could hear the swish of the flogger's falls, and then felt the impact on my bare bottom. I was pleasantly surprised that it stung, but not too badly.

"One," I said.

She continued with the same force until she finished number twenty. Even though each individual stroke didn't hurt, the cumulative effect was giving me a hot glow. Sweat started streaming down my forehead. The salty liquid was stinging my eyes.

I was facing Miss Meghan, who was still seated at the table. She read from the survey. "Question 15. Have you ever had an orgasm after the infliction of pain? You answered no. And then the follow-up question was 'Would you like to?" and to that question you answered 'yes.'"

"Start touching yourself for me David," Miss Meghan said.

My eyes never left her as my right hand started the familiar dance with my penis. It felt oh so good.

"You've never seen my vagina... my pussy... my kitty... have you David?" she asked, spreading her legs wider so I could see up her skirt.

"No Miss Meghan."

"Would you like to?"

My voice perked up. "Yes Miss Meghan. Very much so." My excitement blocked out the pain. I'd never seen Miss Meghan's private parts though I'd fantasized about what she looked like naked. I couldn't believe she was going to expose herself to me.

I watched as she rose up on her seat and slid her panties to the floor. There was an unmistakable wet spot on them. She hiked up her skirt though her knees were together so I could only see her bare legs.

"Ask Allison to flog you harder. If you do, I might reward you."

I would have done anything just for the chance to be rewarded by Miss Meghan. I begged just because she wanted to, even if I was going to pay a bigger price.

"Please Miss Allison. Flog me harder."

I said it with feeling.

This time she wasn't so kind. There was a snapping sound when the falls connected with my inflamed butt. I yelped loudly before saying "Twenty-one."

I apparently wasn't giving Miss Allison enough of a charge. "Jerk off faster slut," she said with a raspy voice that was sexy as hell.

I did, and Miss Meghan spread her legs apart slightly but I strained but still couldn't see between them. She was teasing the hell out of me.

"Ask again," she insisted. Her wish was my command.

"Please Miss Allison, can I please have another, and harder please?"

Twenty-two came. The intensity of the pain made me see stars. Sweat was dripping off my chin. My eyes were stinging badly and I could barely see. I remembered to keep stroking myself and surprisingly, despite the incessant pain, I felt I was close to cumming.

Miss Meghan upped the ante moving her knees farther apart to give me a glimpse of her pussy. She wasn't shaved like Miss Allison, but her bush appeared to be well trimmed. I couldn't believe my good fortune in having Miss Meghan show herself to me. I thought my penis was going to explode in my hand.

Miss Allison's timing was impeccable. She moved the dog dish underneath my cock and then hit me with five strokes in rapid succession.

"23, 24, 25, 26, 27," I rattled off. My ass was on fire and so was my penis. I was ever so close and she knew it and was going to use it against me.

"Permission to cum Miss Allison?" I asked in a shaky voice. The dam was going to break.

She whacked my ass again. "Permission denied."

"I'll remind you of Question 15. Are you interested in orgasm denial?" Miss Allison recited. "You said 'yes' so I'm just accommodating your desires."

"Can I change my answer Miss Allison?" I asked hopefully.

"No," came her immediate and crushing response. Orgasm denial was kind and cruel at the same time. I knew this type of edging would make the climax sweeter, but the waiting was torture.

Miss Meghan opened her legs wider to tease me more. "Do you like what you see David?"

Of course I did. But saying it out loud was her way of making me submit to her.

"Yes... yes," I panted. I could see everything between her legs. I was desperate and she was just making it worse.

Then Miss Allison smacked my ass with the flat of her hand. It triggered an orgasm I couldn't stop. I came hard, splattering my seed on the outside and inside of the dog dish as well as on the kitchen floor. It was a blessed relief after two days of them tormenting me.

"Tsk, tsk," Miss Allison said. "Couldn't hold it, could you?"

"I'm sorry Miss Allison," I said, though I really wasn't. It was a fantastic orgasm.

"Apology accepted."

Miss Allison took a long zip tie and bound my wrists behind my back.

"Bondage. Question 22. Check," she said with a laugh.

"Why don't you drink your wine? And while you're at it, clean the outside of the bowl and the floor."

Still on my knees I looked down at the bowl, wads of white cum floating in a sea of red. I leaned forward and started lapping at the cum laced cabernet. I think the wine tasted better in the dog dish.

"Question 34. Would you eat your own cum? You answered 'yes.' So enjoying your wine?" Miss Allison asked me.

I looked up at her. Cum tainted wine dripped off my chin. "It was delicious," I said to her.

She chuckled. "Figures. Finish up."

The bowl still had a fair amount of wine in it. I hunched over the bowl and lapped up the rest, making sure I licked the cum inside the bowl. Because I didn't have use of my hands when I tried to lick the cum off the outside of the bowl, I only succeeded in pushing it across the kitchen floor. Miss Meghan got out of her chair and planted her foot on the floor, allowing me to pin the bowl against it. I was able to finish cleaning the bowl inside and out. I looked up Miss Meghan's skirt and snuck a peek at the tops of her creamy white thighs. I'm sure she let me do it, but the idea it was a stolen glance made it more thrilling. She moved her legs closer together to get my attention and motioned over to the area of the floor that was still splattered with my cum.

She didn't have to say anything. I crawled over on my knees and got really low, using my tongue to swab the floor of my cum mixed with dirt and cat hair that had settled there. It was disgusting and curiously satisfying. In a kneeling position I let the cum puddle in the middle of my tongue and then showed it to Miss Meghan before swallowing. I wanted her to know I'd do anything for her. I was already starting to get hard again.

Always looking for an opportunity to humiliate me, Miss Meghan pointed down at my erection.

"Look, the old man is getting a woody. Twice in one day. He must really like this."

"The survey don't lie," said Miss Allison.

There was cum dripping off my chin. I must have looked absolutely ridiculous. Miss Meghan came over to me and cut the zip tie that was binding my wrists together. They were sore, but I resisted rubbing them.

"Congratulations David. I never dreamed that your reward for making the biggest sale of a mediocre career was to lick up your cum off your own kitchen floor. And me watching you do it made it even better, didn't it slut?"

This was my boss talking. The person who would determine my bonus. Just that day I had closed a sale that would net our company $9.6 million over three years. We were talking about a mid-six figure bonus. She was watching me humiliate myself in unthinkable ways and would go back to the office to make a recommendation on the bonus I would receive. I needed to tell her that what was happening to me that instant was the most important thing in my life, not my fucking bonus.

"Nothing compares to being of service to you and Miss Allison."

Miss Meghan's ruby red lips parted and her tongue poked out, wagging at me. Standing over me, she took a wider stance so I could get a clear view up her skirt. I could see everything. She was wet. I could see the dew on the ends of her pubic hairs.

"Do you see what this has done to me David? Allison told me this was good, but it's better than good. I haven't felt like this since my first fuck. It's raw. It's so dirty. I love it. My girlfriend's going to love this."

Then she flicked her red manicured fingernail against my sore hardening penis.

"Oww!" I screamed. That was unexpected. Maybe she was loving it too much.

"Sensitive little bugger," she said to me, and not sympathetically. She reached down and tickled my wrinkly balls. I thought I was going to pass out.

Miss Meghan suppressed a laugh. "You David are so predictable. A flash of my pussy and your cock does the talking. You're pathetic or maybe I'm just that attractive."

"It's the latter Miss Meghan," I assured her.

"Of course you'd say that. You have a thing for me, don't you David, even though I'm a lesbian. Truth or dare time and I don't think you want to dare me."

My balls were in a mental vise. Should I tell Miss Meghan my true feelings? My boss who I have to see practically every day? The kinds of things Miss Allison had already done to me made clear that a dare would be far more consequential and just plain fucking scary.

12