Miss C. New Sex Toy

Story Info
Charles is enticed to entertain Miss C.
4.5k words
4.16
6.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Carruthers was a Math professor at college, for both freshman and sophomores, she was known as "Miss C". A short and stocky woman in her early forties, she had a powerful, magnetic personality.

Her students respected and liked her very much. She also had a strong kinky sex drive carefully hidden. Charles was a sophomore, a science student taking an advanced Math course with her. He was totally enthralled by her. He would do anything for her.

Miss C. had noticed his attitude since the first year, and carefully observed him. Now the time to act had come. It was not unusual for students help Miss C. They would volunteer to take her books and material to her car. That day she asked Charles, and offered him a ride. Once alone in the car, she asked if he would be willing to do something for her.

She wanted him to entertain her, Miss C. told him. Charles was mesmerized, he told her he would do anything she wanted.

"Anything?" Miss C. teased him,

"Anything," said Charles,

"You sure? I'm a very demanding woman, Charles."

"Anything at all, Miss C., I revere you!" Charles was thrilled by anticipation

"I like that Charles, I'm sure you'll be true to your word." Her face was stern, but with a hint of a wicked smile.

She texted something and the ride continued with just small talk. Her house was in a bit of a secluded place, allowing her to move discreetly. It was a nice one story house with some trees hiding it from the street. They entered it by the kitchen door and went to the living room. To Charles surprise, there was a naked boy standing there! Charles knew him, he was a senior from his college.

"This is Amber, Charles. I want to see you making out with him, take off your clothes." She spoke nonchalantly, as if there was nothing unusual in her request.

Charles was surprised and disturbed, he had always been a bit ambivalent towards sex, sometimes browsing gay and BDSM porn, but never thought of having sex with a man!

"You said anything at all, Charles, will you disappoint me?' There was a steely note in her voice.

"No Miss C., I'm sorry, I'll do anything you want," he took off his clothes and walked to Amber, not knowing what to do.

When he was within touch distance Amber embraced him and began kissing him, deeply and passionately. Though confused, Charles was aroused and responded to the kiss. Miss C. sat on an armchair with a smile of satisfaction.

Fondling added to the kissing, their hands caressing their bodies, exploring each other holes, nipples, their rock hard cocks. All of Charles doubts and reservations disappeared and lust took their place. Amber was completely hairless and looked and smelled slightly girly, it was hot making it with him, Charles loved to feel Amber fingers fondling his asshole.

Enjoying the spectacle and slowly masturbating, Miss C. smiled slyly, Charles was ready to be transformed in her new sex toy.

"To the couch now, I want to see a 69, Charles below, Amber above."

For the first time Charles had a cock in his mouth, and it felt good, very good! Amber was blowing him and fingering his asshole, not a first for Charles, and Amber was very good at it. Miss C. commanded Charles to caress all of Amber genitals. His cock, his balls, and his asshole,

"Put your tongue deep into his asshole," Miss C ordered.

He lovingly obeyed, worshiping Amber's sex. Perhaps he was partly a homo, but didn't care, sex with a man was being as good as with a woman. He looked at Amber's asshole, it was elongated and stretched. It was a boi-pussy, that turned on Charles even more.

They both were now struggling to contain their orgasms,

Miss C. had told them they couldn't come without her permission. She noted they were edging hard, it was fun for her, she knew Amber had good orgasm control, he was well trained, Charles was an unknown.

It was Charles who began coming uncontrollably, Miss C. let Amber come too. Amber sperm tasted bitter and salty, Charles loved it. They rested exhausted swallowing each other's load. Miss C. let them relax a little and then told Amber to leave. He stood up from the couch, his eyes sad and disheartened. Miss C. walked to him and caressed him,

"Don't worry my little whore, I'm not discarding you for him, but you'll graduate and leave in a few months, I must begin to train a new sex toy, I'll need your help," and kissed him slowly.

Amber was relieved, walked to the front door, dressed and went away. Miss C. turned to Charles,

"It was a good first time Charles, I think you'll serve me well, won't you Charles?"

"Yes Miss C., I'll serve you in any way you want."

She had taken possession of his soul, now the training would began, his inner faggot was surfacing, it should be cultivated.

"First lesson, in my home you'll be always naked or using clothes I give you, once you close the entrance door you'll take off all your clothes and put them by the door," she explained.

"Second lesson, you must learn obedience and control, you came without my permission, that can't happen again or you'll be severely punished!" She took a breath, "Come with me to the bedroom."

Once there, she took off the rest of her clothes, searched for a strap-on and a harness from a drawer,

"Are you an anal virgin?"

"Yes Miss C."

"I'll deflower you now, I love popping cherries,' she said, and showed him a 8x2 inches strap-on, respectable but not huge, Amber had been trained to love 12x3 inches. It was realistically shaped, with tip and veins, but the color was bright magenta.

The size, 8" long 2" diameter, was a deeply ingrained fetish for Miss C., it was with a strap-on that size her aunt had deflowered her ass the weekend before she went to college. It had been a wild weekend that turned Miss C. into an anal addict.

To Charles it seemed gigantic, he shuddered at the idea of that monster destroying his ass,

"You think it will not fit in your holes?" she asked,

"I don't know Miss C., it seems too big."

"Don't worry," she answered, "I'll force it to fit, do you want me to force it to fit?"

"Yes Miss C., I want what you want."

Miss C. smiled inwards, he was a slave at heart. She penetrated her cunt with the strap-on till it was all wet with her juices, put on the harness and sat on the bed,

"Come here and suck my cock, whore." There was a sneer in her face, she wanted to humiliate Charles.

He fall to his knees in front of her and smelled the sweet juices of Miss C. cunt, took the base of the strap-on and put his lips to the tip of it.

"Hands at your back, whore." The training had begun, she wanted Charles to feel completely defenseless.

He obeyed and she took control of his head and began to push the dildo into his mouth and down his throat. The dildo was somewhat flexible and accommodated well to enter deep. He couldn't breath and his gag reflex rejected the intrusion. Miss C. retreated her cock, slapped him hard back and forth,

"You'll learn to take it, it will be painful, but you'll learn," Then shoved it in again.

It took over half an hour, but she got to skull fuck him all the way, his throat lubricated by his own phlegm. His throat really hurt, but he was proud and happy for satisfying Miss C. desires.

"Well, your throat is now a cunt, lets work on your asshole! You'll be my total bitch." She paused, "Don't worry, it'll be easier than your throat and you'll love it. Yes, sure it will hurt, but you must get used to pleasure coming with pain, and soon you'll only feel pleasure if there's pain too."

"I want you on all fours at the edge of the bed," she ordered, and Charles promptly obeyed.

"Open your knees wide, lower your head to the sheets and extend your arms all the way to the front. That's called 'the position', when you are told to assume the position, that's what you'll do."

She appreciated Charles' beautiful bubble butt, her friends would love to use it, she thought with a wicked smile.

Miss C. opened a jar, smeared a finger with its content and put the finger in his mouth.

"Suck it!" Charles duly obliged

"It's Vaseline, my favorite lube for deflowering faggots, it will become a common flavor for you, mixed with your own ass juices and sometimes cum."

She took more Vaseline and began smearing his ass crack and then his rectum, first one finger and then two. Soon Charles was moaning and slowly moving his hips following the rhythm of her fingers, the fingering felt very good and it was making him horny.

"You're such a faggot!, your dick is real hard from this anal stimulation," laughed Miss C.

"Yes Miss C., I am a faggot." He said submissively, his voice a little hoarse from the severe pounding his throat had taken.

Charles felt the tip of the dildo poke his hole as Miss C. began penetrating him. He let out a small cry of pain as the head invaded his anus.

"You'll learn to love the sensation, all whores love it, and I really love ruining a virgin asshole," said Miss C. as she continued shoving her cock in a firm and relentless penetration.

His ass was in pain but his mind was happy to serve to Miss C. pleasure. The pain increased when the strap-on touched what seemed to be the bottom end of his rectum, and he cried again in pain.

"I think that's the bottom of my ass Miss C., I don't think I can take more of your cock," he groaned.

She laughed and slapped his butt hard,

"No, it's not the bottom of your hole, it's just the transition between the rectum and the colon," she said, as she continued pushing in after accommodating the position a bit to negotiate the transition.

"You'll learn to love that sensation too, relax your body, it will make things easier for you." She paused, "Anyway, your cock is hard, that tells me that that your slut soul is aroused by the cock in your ass," and run her nails along his cock.

Charles' body shivered, his ass hurt and felt stretched and stuffed, but yes, he was very horny.

Finally Miss C. went all the way in and he felt her hips against his buttocks. She stood there, almost still, just slow little movements, allowing him to accommodate the strap-on. After a minute or so the pounding began, slowly and short at first, with some circular movement to stretch his ass even further. Charles began moaning, there was both pain and pleasure in the fucking and he was enjoying it.

He had always liked being fingered, but this was much better even with the pain, his hips accommodated to her rhythm. The pounding was now longer and faster, Miss C. was real horny, the way Charles was taking the fuck aroused her even more. She switched on the vibrator in the inner side of the strap-on, against her pubis, then ran her nails a couple times over his cock, making him come. He loved the feeling of the orgasm with a cock in his ass.

Now he was drained she fucked him harder, she wanted him to feel all her power, Charles showed how much of a faggot he was, even after coming his body was fully responding to her cock!

He was moaning in pleasure and moving his hips like a real slut. Neither of them said a word, and suddenly Miss C. felt a thunderous orgasm and brutally shoved the strap-on in a convulsive movement. Charles tensed and cried in pain, but pushed his butt against her hips. As a true slave whore, he surrendered to the other person's pleasure, his own pain and feelings being irrelevant.

They rested side by side, she was recovering from her orgasm and he awaiting orders. After a while she talked

"I enjoyed ruining your asshole, I hope you enjoyed it too, your ass will be fucked very often, there will be no mercy for a bitch like you." She said mischievously.

"Yes Miss C. I want to be fucked again and again, and I think it right... I am to be used, there must be no mercy for a faggot whore like me."

There was some little talk while they rested in the bed.

"Will I have to use butt-plugs, Miss C.?" asked Charles

"Not now, butt-plugs are too gentle." She started, "I want your hole stretched the natural way, by constant penetration with cocks and strap-ons, I want you to fully feel all the pain and pleasure of it. Butt-plugs will come when you are well and truly cunted."

"Yes Miss C."

"Those nipples must be pierced." Miss C. said, Charles recalled that Amber's were pierced,

"I'll send you to the body artist who fashions my sex toys, I also want them a little larger and darker, a tattoo will do that," she said offhandedly.

"What does the tattoo on Amber's buttocks mean, Miss C?" He had seen it when Amber was walking towards the door.

"It means he's my property," she said with a slight grin.

"Will I be tattooed like that?" Charles wanted to be marked as her property.

"You'll have to work hard to earn the tattoo."

Miss C. was very good at manipulating him. She wanted him to feel that being used by her was an honor for him.

"I'll work as hard as it takes, Miss C."

"I'm sure you will, my little slut."

"And the marks on his butt, Miss C.?"

"Canning marks, a slave must be frequently punished, just as a matter of character. A butt with punishment marks makes Tops hornier and they fuck the slave harder," she explained.

After a while Miss C. went to an armchair and sat there with her legs fully open, her beautifully trimmed cunt totally exposed.

"Come here Charles, eat me. Crawling Charles, you are a bitch, not a person."

"Yes Miss C, I'm sorry, I am your bitch." Charles said, and crawled to her.

Once he got between her legs he smelled the sweet juices of her soaking cunt and began eating her. This he knew how to do, he loved eating cunt and was very good at it. His girlfriends had always loved when he went down on them. He used all his expertise and soon Miss C. was in pure heaven!

The boy really knew how to treat a cunt, he was one of the best she had ever met! It was so good she wanted to slow it a bit, to last as long as possible, so she raised her hips a little, and pushed them to the front.

"My asshole now, fuck my ass with your tongue."

Charles changed his target, he was as good with assholes as he was with cunts, but an ass is far less sensitive than a clit. Miss C. was able to recover some of her control. He noticed Miss C. asshole was as soft and widened as Amber's.

Little did he knew that one of her preferred kinks was being ass-fucked by big cocks, flesh cocks, the bigger the better, she was a veritable size queen.

There is some kind of folklore that dominants don't like to be passive, that's not true. Depending on their sexual orientation and tastes, some dominants like to be passives sometimes. Perhaps not with their subs but with other people. Charles would never get to fuck Miss C., even though he was fairly well endowed, but sure he would see her be fucked by her bulls.

Charles was ordered back to her cunt. Miss C. secured her orgasm as much as she could, the boy was a world class cunt eater, and when the orgasm came it was mind-blowing. After she recovered her breath and mind she said

"Charles, that was awesome! For a faggot you are an incredible cunt eater!" She mixed a touch of humiliation with the praise, just as a matter of style.

"Thank you Miss C., I'm glad you take pleasure in my serving you with my tongue."

"Stay there until I recover, and I'll repay the favor by destroying that asshole again," she said.

"Yes Miss C., it's yours to destroy, thank you"

After a while Charles was getting a severe ass pounding, full of pain and pleasure. She fucked him extra hard, to compensate for the weakness she had revealed with his incredible cunt eating skills, and made him cum clawing hard his cock with her nails.

After he came she took him to the shower, made him kneel and peed in his open mouth

"Drink as much as you can," she ordered.

He drank as if he had just arrived from a long journey in the desert. She make him lick her cunt clean. (God, the boy was good with his tongue!), and left the bathroom saying

"Take a shower Charles, I'm done with you for the day."

When he went back to the bedroom she took him to the front door, she had already called a car to take him home. On their way to the door they stopped in the living room to take Charles' clothes. He saw a cane in the umbrella stand. Pointing to it, he said...

"I must be punished, Miss C., I came without your permission."

"You're right, whore, take your underwear, put it deep into your mouth and bend over the sofa arm." Miss C ordered.

She loved how submissive and eager to please her he was. She took aim at his lovely butt and struck with full force. The pain was excruciating, Charles almost fainted and his eyes were full of tears, he expected pain but not that incredible strong!

"Take the briefs from your mouth and thank me for taking care of your education."

He duly obeyed and was ordered to put the briefs again in his mouth. Miss C. struck again and Charles thanked again, this time without needing an order. He was a fast learner, Miss C. thought, and extremely eager to please. The "anything at all" had turned to be "absolutely anything, no matter what", it would be fun to stretch his limits bit by bit, time and again, deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole.

Miss C. told Charles to dress and handed him a thong to use instead of his briefs. She wanted to feminize him a bit, including makeup sometimes and lingerie frequently, but also wanted the fabric of his jeans to brush the canning scars, hurting and making him even more uncomfortable. Charles was told some tasks for the following days, piercing, tattoo, hair removal and some other chores. She also told him his new name

"From now on you are no longer Charles, you are Chiara,' 'Charles will be just a facade for the outer world, but your inner self is Chiara. You will always think of yourself as Chiara. My people and I will always talk and think of you as Chiara."

She let the words sink into his mind.

"Do you understand me, Chiara?" She looked at him.

"Yes Miss C., thank you, Chiara is a beautiful name."

"Yes, perhaps too beautiful for a degraded faggot whore like you, but Chiara it is!"

The car Miss C. had called arrived at the door, Chiara sat in the front seat, and Mis C. talked to the driver

"Take Chiara to his home, charge that to my account. Chiara will tip you with his mouth, won't you Chiara?" She smiled.

"Yes Miss C., I'll suck him and swallow his sperm!"

Miss C. closed the door smiling and the car left. Miss C. was very satisfied with her choice of Chiara as her new sex toy. It had worked even better than she expected. The boy was a natural born sex slave. Sure he needed some training, but her mind and soul were already the mind and soul of a faggot slave, willing and eager to do anything for his Owner.

She was his Owner, she'd mold him like putty. He was no masochist, but clearly was willing to take pain, a great amount of pain. In fact, he was willing to take more than she was interested in inflicting, she enjoyed causing some pain but was not a hard sadist.

Humiliation, on the other hand, she loved, Chiara had passed the test with flying colors. He had taken any insult, any debasement, as if was just what he felt he deserved, and begged for more! And he was oh so cute with his dark Italian looks!

After some time the driver parked in a discreet place and opened his fly. Chiara downed on him, willing to suck his second cock. Unlike Amber's, this wasn't clean. Chiara hesitated a second but the driver pushed down his head and forced the cock into his mouth.

"Suck it you faggot!"

A stranger was calling him faggot and having him suck a dirty dick, Chiara loved it.

At home, he spent sometime browsing porn and information about BDSM, submission, "faggotry", he wanted to learn as much as possible to better serve Miss C. He went to sleep feeling happy and fulfilled.

12