Miss Dixieland Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled at her, looking like a puppy. He went to his desk and pulled out a folder. "Here is all the info you'll need for the pageant. The schedule of events, the contact information, address... Everything!"

"Thanks Phil, you've been a real help." She blew him a kiss over her shoulder, and strode out the door with the packet, adjusting her skirt as she walked towards the main lobby.

Sarah's head jerked up as Delta's heels clicked against the tiles. She looked at her in surprise, no doubt noting Delta's smeared lipstick and rumpled hair. "Did you screw him?" she asked, eyes wide. Delta shrugged with a half smile and Sarah's adorable cheeks flushed pink in response. "You only had to flirt with him a little! That's all I meant! You didn't have to go that far!"

"Don't be jealous," said Delta, sighing. "I think he likes you." She left without waiting to see Sarah's reaction, and hummed along to the car radio on the ride home.

12