Miss Dixieland Ch. 08-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She popped the bullets into the gun in time with the music, shaking her hips as she did so. Then, on cue with the music, she shot at the target, hitting the bullseye. Cheers went up. More dancing, then she bent over low, sticking her butt up into the air. She shot again from a different angle. Again, she danced, struck and sexy pose and shot, and then again, from behind, over her shoulder. Her fingers trembled. She shot wide but still hit the target. The audience still cheered. They didn't know that Delta had practiced this shot a thousand times before. That she had never missed the bullseye. She gulped, but hid it in her smile, trying to breathe in through her nose. The song was almost over. She turned frontwards again and shot the target square in the center, firing off the rest of her rounds in quick succession. The song ended. She bowed to terrific applause and got off stage as quickly as possible. Her head was swimming.

She passed Sasha on her way backstage. She was wearing a pair of safety goggles and a white lab coat open to show her white bikini beneath. A stagehand wheeled her a lab cart, and Sasha blew Delta a kiss as she steered it onstage. Delta watched from the wings, entranced, as Sasha performed a small science experiment for the crowd. Brains and beauty. A dangerous combination.

Soon her act was over, and Sasha was pushing her cart back into the wings. She grinned at Delta. "It's a rush, isn't it?" She noticed Delta's face, her quick breathing and open lips. Sasha rushed over. "The Cherry is hitting you hard, huh?" She tilted a finger under Delta's chin, tipping her face towards her and into a kiss. Delta kissed her back as if her mouth was air, and she was a drowning man. "Let's get you out of this costume," Sasha purred into her ear.

The backstage area was crowded with the other contestants nervously touching up their hair and makeup, but Sasha led Delta past them, and past the dressing rooms that held the racks of the women's clothes. There was a small door backstage, almost hidden, painted black among the black cinder block walls. Sasha twisted the handle, and peeked inside, dragging Delta back into the shadows with her. The darkness enveloped them, smelling stale and like dust, but that didn't seem to bother Sasha, who felt around for a light switch. When the pale light flickered on, Delta saw that it was a storage closet with technical items, spotlights, other stage equipment, costumes, and props.

Sasha wasted no time. She put her hands around Delta's waist and pulled her up against a wall. The cold bricks chilled Delta's warm skin where her the low-cut of her costume exposed her back. But she had Sasha to heat her up. They kissed, ravenously, and Delta reveled in the slick warmth of Sasha's probing tongue and the soft crush of her mouth. She moaned as Sasha kissed her neck and collarbone, sliding her tongue over her throat, grazing Delta's skin with her sharp teeth.

She could feel the drug working in her, possessing her body and thoughts. Her heart was too fast, her blood rushing against her skin until she was far too warm. Sasha moaned into her neck and pulled at the buttons on her jean vest. Her wet mouth slithered across Delta's shoulder as Delta reached under Sasha's lab coat to untie the top string of her bikini.

Sasha threw her lab coat to the floor and helped Delta slide her vest over her shoulders. She pulled the bottom of Delta's white shirt up and over her head. As soon as it was off, Sasha was against her, hot mouth sucking hard against her nipples. Delta cried out and threw her head back against the wall. Every nerve of her body felt alive. She needed to be touched everywhere.

She grabbed Sasha's hips and pressed a finger inside of her. She was deliciously wet and moaned loudly as Delta entered her. So loudly, that neither one of them had heard the door opening. It was the motion that caught Delta's eye. A stagehand, all in black was gaping to the side of them. His mouth was open, his cheeks flushed bright red. "I'm so sorry!" he squeaked. "I'll go!"

Delta yanked her hand away from Sasha and crossed over to him in two strides. He was frozen in place, a poor, surprised deer in the headlights. "No," she said. "Stay with us." The stagehand wasn't exactly attractive- he was tall and too thin for Delta's taste with lank brown hair that needed to be styled, but the thought of a hard cock was too much for her to pass up.

Sasha apparently agreed. She pressed her naked breasts against his black shirt and threw her arms around his neck, kissing him. "Yes!" she moaned into his neck. "Stay here and play with us!"

The surprised man still held his arms out to the side, stiff with uncertainty as Delta reached out to him. She joined Sasha kissing him, and together, they convinced him to pull off his shirt and yank down his pants in a matter of seconds. Delta ran her hands over his crotch over his boxers, feeling the springy hardness of his long cock. His breath caught in his throat and he gasped as they worked together, peeling down the waistband of his boxers. Delta lapped at the soft skin of his dick's tip while Sasha ran her nimble tongue over his length. It reminded Delta of the car wash, how she and Sasha had shared Floyd before. She wondered if they would share in the future as well. The stagehand's legs were trembling.

Now that he had been convinced to join them, Delta didn't waste much more time. She was dying with anticipation. With Sasha, she coaxed the man down to the floor. She kissed Sasha deeply on the mouth, and leaned her back against the floor, kissing over her stomach and lower and lower, until her mouth was between her legs. She hoped Sasha forgave her for it, but she was dying to keep the cock all for herself. As she went down on Sasha, she adjusted herself on her hands and knees, lifting her ass high in the air, hoping that she made it clear what she wanted the stagehand to do.

He didn't disappoint her. As she lapped between Sasha's shivering legs, she felt his hands lifting her skirt and pushing aside her panties. She shivered as she felt his hot cock pushing at her entrance. She thrust her hips back against him and felt the rush of his cock piercing her. He grabbed her hips to steady her as slammed his length into her again and again. It was ecstasy. Delta moaned with the pleasure and had to remind herself to keep working on Sasha while he fucked her.

It didn't take long before she felt her body reaching its peak, the exquisite pressure that had been building up inside of her finally exploding. Her body quaked and she cried out against Sasha's warm body. Sasha, close as well, was sent over the edge by Delta's moans of pleasure. She pressed her own hand between her legs and guided herself to orgasm as Delta trembled. She jerked her hips away from the stagehand, and he gasped, taking his cock in his hands.

Sasha generously opened her mouth to him, and before he had placed his cock against her lips, he was coming, splashing a milky stream of semen against Sasha's mouth and breasts. Delta was grateful that Sasha had volunteered. She was still recovering from her orgasm and was a lot less interested in the random stagehand than she had been a few moments ago when he had something that she needed.

She grabbed her costume while Sasha wiped off her face and the stagehand fumbled for his clothes. She noticed the watch on his wrist. "What time is it?"

He glanced down "Five until 8. Almost time for the final number." He glanced at them with concern. "You guys should hurry!"