Miss Emily

Story Info
Emily graduates to the Mistress she should be.
3.8k words
4.35
6.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note - This is a spin off story from two previous stories The Tap Out 3 - Sarah's Story and The Dominas, it would helpful to have read these but not compulsory.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily Jones grew up commonly referred to as a goody-two-shoes, a shy studious girl who worked hard throughout her school life. When other children misbehaved as appropriate to their youth, she acted older than her years. It wasn't much of a surprise that she wasn't one of the popular crowd, no gang of friends or boys were knocking the door down.

Her eyes were always on the prize of getting into a University with the best grades and she made the mark with ease. Even here away from family and prying eyes she never really let her hair down, always more studying to do. No binge drinking or days of recovering from hangovers for her. Although she did have boyfriends they never really lasted, her timidness having her down as a bit of a wallflower, a bit boring.

It was unfortunate as she really was a very attractive girl, her short dark hair hid a flawless face lit up by large luminous brown eyes. Her keep fit regime which she started to keep her mind alert had kept her figure trim and pert, the only thing stopping her from being a heartbreaker was her own confidence. Her parents had instilled in her the commitment and desire but had never really given her their love or congratulated her on any of her successes. Some encouragement might have grown some confidence within her.

Her work life carried on in the same pattern, work hard, be diligent and strive to grow within the company. She was a well-respected colleague but none of them considered her a friend. When the opportunity to progress arose she applied straight away and had high hopes of gaining the promotion. The fly in the ointment was Oliver, as he liked to boast he had been to the best University and was the most qualified for the position. Emily had resigned herself to losing to him but prayed she would not have to work under him, neither of them could have foreseen what eventually happened.

The appointment of Sarah as her manager came out of the blue and changed her life in more ways than she could have imagined. Initially, she was shocked and annoyed to lose out to her but compared to Oliver she took the situation rather well. How that conflict was settled totally changed the way she saw Sarah and Oliver ever again. The secret between them forged a bond which neither broke.

For a while there was a little hero-worship towards Sarah, copying her dress sense and mannerisms. When she wore a pink football scarf to work, Emily investigated the name and learned all she could about Sarah's mystery team, Domina F.C. Once she found the location of the ground and the date of the next game, she was determined to see them in the flesh.

When Emily began to support Domina FC, it had been as an excuse to bump into Sarah but alas Sarah never showed. The team did though and Emily fell head over heels for the girls, she had played football in school but her parents decided she had too much real work to consider sports. She became a regular fixture at home games, the same spot each game wrapped in her pink scarf and occasionally she overcame her shyness to shout.

When Sarah did appear it was in the company of the team's captain Cassie, who had become Emily's favorite player and if she was honest her girl crush. "Emily," Sarah shouted to her as she tried to melt away into the crowd. "I didn't know you were a fan."

"I've been coming for a few weeks, they're really good," she gushed looking more at Cassie.

Cassie leaned over and stroked her face, "and I thought you were coming just to watch me." She had seen Emily in the crowd a few times and a few of the girls had her down as a groupie.

Emily blushed instantly much to their amusement, looking to Sarah for help.

"Take no notice of her she flirts with everyone," Sarah admonished her friend. She turned to Cassie, "Emily is my top girl at work, my right hand."

That encouraging comment brought some confidence back to Emily who felt a little safer with Sarah there.

"Do you play," Cassie questioned her directly. "You look fit enough but do you?"

"Not since school but I do keep fit," Emily started to feel she was getting into something she wasn't ready for.

"Good enough for me, we train Monday night." Cassie grabbed her hands. "Ask for me and we'll get you boots, we'll see if you play as good as you look." "Don't disappoint me, I'm looking forward to seeing you."

Before Emily could answer Cassie had kissed Sarah goodbye and bounded away leaving her stunned and looking pleadingly to Sarah for an escape.

But Sarah could only laugh, "better get practicing, and I'll see you Monday morning."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily had been in a panic all day, this was stepping out of her safety zone. For the first time, she found it hard to concentrate on the job and the butterflies in her stomach flew.

When she arrived at the ground, Cassie was stretching outside the door. She waved nervously, hoping they'd all be kind to her.

Cassie picked her up with a hug, tighter and stronger than she had expected. "So glad you came, don't be nervous. It's just a kick about."

The nerves did not disappear as she entered the dressing room, her eye grew wide from the scene. The women were arguing and joking in various states of undress, naked bottoms and breasts flashed by her. More frighteningly they looked like the sort of girls who bullied her at school for being a swot and they were eyeing her up and down.

"Quiet bitches, this sexy little thing is Emily and she's training with us tonight so go easy on her and if you must molest her do it after the game," Cassie shouted too much amusement from the ladies. "Don't worry, you'll be fine," she whispered to Emily and patted her on the bottom.

The match itself didn't go too badly, she took some hard tackles but refused to let them force her off. When she scored she felt an adrenaline rush unbeknownst to her before and she no longer felt an imposter on the pitch. Eventually, it was pure tiredness that got her subbed, but she was overjoyed to be asked to return.

Over the weeks she proved herself a team member, her name officially added to the team roster and she got a jersey that she cherished. The nudity she slowly got adjusted to and the slaps on the butt for a good game she started to look forward to, although as Cassie said maybe don't let the gay girls slap it quite so much. One thing playing had changed about her appearance was her butt, it had gotten firmer and rounder and had become a bit of a target for a few of the girls.

What really made her one of the girls for life was the night of the cam boys, that was when they saw her as one of them, a Domina. Although no one ever admitted talking about that night, the legend of it grew. Girls from opposing teams would nod admiringly towards them from that point on. At the end-of-season awards, each girl received a personalized strap-on harness with their name engraved for enriching the team's heritage.

They even got invited to a prestigious women's gala awards night where they were nominated under the team of the year. When a clip was shown of the team's performances, a voice shouted out "Play the other video" too much amusement. Adding to the open rumor that copies of the video were changing hands for large amounts of money. A signed team shirt on the night went for triple its asking price, to a prominent MP. When Emily saw the shirt behind her in a TV interview she beamed at their underground fame.

She also finally met the mysterious Miss Danvers, often mentioned by the girls but never before seen. She glided over to their table to congratulate them and reduced them all to giggling schoolgirls in her presence. Cassie was no longer her sole girl crush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sarah popped her head out of her office briefly to explain that IT would be sending someone up to fix Oliver's computer and asked Emily to see to it as he was indisposed. Which meant his cock was being locked in a cage again as Sarah always fucked him after work. Only recently had Emily found this out when she complained of a mysterious clicking sound and Sarah gleefully revealed the answer.

When the IT guy did appear he was decidedly odd towards her, he looked like he would faint at any second. Red-faced and sweating, he looked totally uncomfortable in his own skin. She was more than happy when he nervously explained the problem and vanished from her view under Oliver's desk.

Emily sat uncomfortably, the strange squirmy IT guy seemed to be constantly glancing over at her. Each time she looked up she caught him and he self consciously ducked back into his work. This edgy atmosphere was broken by the arrival of Cassie, who had popped in to take Sarah to lunch.

"Hey Emily," She swooped in and hugged Emily off her feet, always much stronger than she looked. Her eyes locked on the IT guy and a barely concealed malevolence lit her face. "Hi Stevie," tilting her head and waving.

The red face appeared briefly to mumble hello back and buried itself again.

"Do you know him, he's been staring at me all morning," whispered Emily.

Cassie grabbed her by the face and kissed her, "Oh I do love you." Lent into her ear, "Of course I do and so should you, you did take his cherry."

To Cassie's enjoyment, her mouth dropped open like a goldfish, that Steve. The boy who she had fucked first in the locker room orgy, "I never really saw his face."

The laughter from Cassie rocked through the room, poor Steve knew it was about him and wished for a hole to open up and swallow him.

"Oh Emily he's so ripe for the picking, look at him he so wants more," egging her on with mischievousness. Her blue eyes sparkled impishly, "Go over and get his number."

"Oh no, I couldn't do that," her short black bob flapping as she shook. "How would I ask?"

"Oh babe, we do not ask we demand," and with that Cassie turned and strode purposely to the prone cowering figure on the floor.

As he peered up into her smirking beautiful face, the feelings of that night rose inside him. She had been one of the most vocal girls and all their voices were locked in an endless loop in his head. The heat rose through his body as he came face to face with one of his sexual assailants.

"Give Emily over there your phone number," she flicked her head back to her friend who watched curiously. When he struggled to comprehend her question she drew herself closer to him, "Do it now."

Steve jumped up and stumbled over to Emily, fumbling through his pockets, he nervously handed a crumpled piece of paper whilst frantically trying not to make eye contact with her. Forcing Emily to suppress her giggles as Cassie pulled lascivious motions behind him.

When Emily removed the paper from his trembling fingers, she looked into his eyes for the first time and saw his face flush and his body quiver. Finally, she understood the power that Cassie spoke of, he wanted more.

"I really must go," stutteringly he grabbed his kit and barged into a desk, both girls had to muffle a giggle. When he heard his name called he froze and twisted back towards them.

"Stevie," Cassie sang his name to get his attention. "You do understand what it means when she calls you, Don't you?" Both girls had their full attention towards him, "and you do want her to call, don't you?"

His eyes scanned in a panic between both women before finally locking on Emily, the words slipping from his mouth spontaneously. "Yes, yes I do."

As the boy sped from the scene, both women turned to each other in uproarious laughter, they had barely composed themselves when Oliver came back in clicking to start them off again. When Sarah popped her head out of her office she had to scold them like naughty schoolgirls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As they sat in the pub after another team meeting, Cassie nudged Emily's arm. "So have you called him yet."

"No, I really don't think I should," reverting back to her prim and proper ways. "I wouldn't know what to do or say," Emily shyly whispered.

"Give me your fucking phone now," she snapped her fingers at her. Cassie was getting used to having to give Emily a push in the right direction, she scanned the contacts and clicked Steve. 'Tonight Nine, be ready.'

Emily stared in disbelief as Cassie took control, her excuses being blankly ignored.

"SHH he's back," she peered into the phone. "Aww he still lives with his parents," she mocked back to Emily. 'How much do you want it. Yes or No.'

"Well that the end of that, I'm not going to my place with him," Emily felt a sense of relief from not having to through with it. A cowardly quiet night might be for the best.

As the phone lit up, Emily knew her quiet night had gone. Cassie bounced excitedly, "Stevie says yes and we have his address, so Cmon babe, we're going to pick up your strap on."

~~~~~~~~

After a last-minute pep talk from Cassie, Emily strode as confidently as possible towards the front door. It was a nice suburban street, just to make her feel even more surreal. The friendly face that greeted her threw her off guard for a second.

"Hello dear, can I help you?" his Mother pleasantly smiled awaiting her response.

"Oh I'm here to see Steve, I'm from work. Just a few questions we need to go over," Emily tried her best to placate her nerves. As she was ushered into the warm cozy home, producing her most pleasant good girl smile.

"Oh come in dear, he's upstairs in his room as per usual," raising her eyes in mock frustration. "I don't know what he does up there all night long."

Emily joined the chuckle, "Oh I think that's just all boys." The noise from the living room made her wince a little which his mother caught.

"Oh that my husband, he's a bit deaf. So he has the volume up very high, I guess I've gotten used to it now," she tapped her ears to emphasize her point. "Would you like a cup of tea to take up with you."

"Oh yes, that would be lovely, if it's not too rude to ask do you have green tea," Emily's middle-class taste rose to the occasion.

"Yes dear no problem, I do hope there's no problem with work," she seemed genuinely worried. "All he really does now is work and hide up there."

Emily rushed to appease her disquiet, "No not at all, he's very good. Just some technical issue I forgot to tell him."

His mother passed her tea on a china saucer, "Oh that's great, since he stopped the football I'm not sure what's got into him."

The comment made Emily splutter her tea, his Mother patting her on the back.

"I'm so sorry, must have gone down the wrong way," smiling her way through the situation." I really should probably pop up, let you get back to your program."

His mother walked her to the stairs, "now be sure to say goodbye before you go, it's been lovely meeting you."

"Oh it's been lovely meeting you too, I'll say goodbye when I return my teacup," she gave a brief wave as she stepped up the stairs. As his mother disappeared into the cacophony of noise Emily turned on her game face.

When she opened the door there was Steve, kneeling naked on the carpet, blue eyes wantonly upturned towards her. This really was game time, remembering Cassie's instructions she took a long deep breath and slowly removed her coat. She wore her white work blouse and fitted trousers with black heels and carried her black leather case.

Steve had stayed kneeling and naked since nine o clock, it had taken Emily fifteen achingly long minutes to appear. But she was worth the wait, all the emotions of that night flooded through him at her presence.

Placing her saucer down, Emily perused the naked boy as she sipped her tea. How had she not noticed how attractive he was, his lean smooth naked body ready and awaiting her. She was starting to warm to tonight's proceedings and was enjoying teasing him.

Since that night Steve had not thought of anything else, he must have watched every pegging video ever made just to try and regain an ounce of the sensation. His internet history was awash with pegging films, stories, and information, as he longed to learn more. He purchased a butt plug and a realistic dildo which he had hidden under a floorboard that brought him pleasure but it could never duplicate the feeling of submission from that night.

When she peeled the bright pink strapon from her case, his eyes were entranced. Watching her slip the harness through her legs and slowly raise it tightly to her firm round buttocks. His cock had been hard since she arrived but now it positively bounced.

"Suck," she clicked her fingers and bade him forward. As he lunged hungrily to appease her, she delicately sipped her tea. She did look down in delight at the rapidly disappearing cock in his mouth, his eyes locked on her engraved name above the cock. As he bobbed she perused the bedroom, it was more like a teenager's room with its posters and action figures dotted around, it made her feel it was about time he was taken in hand.

Grabbing his blonde hair she yanked him off the dripping cock, "Lube". Emily then leaned back to appreciate the full view of his arse wiggling away as he tried to locate it from his hiding place.

Impatiently clicking her fingers he shuffled back across the rug on his knees eagerly carrying the lube. Emily dipped her fingers in the tub and spread it thickly all around her glistening cock, Steve watching eagerly like a little puppy.

"Bend over the bed," the words had barely left her mouth and his body was stretched across his mattress. "Star Wars bedsheets, very sexy," Emily could not contain her sarcasm.

"My mum bought them," even he felt ashamed with his feeble retort. Cursing himself for not changing them to something more sophisticated when he had the chance.

Several sharp spanks danced across his smooth cheeks, "Take some responsibility, your not a child anymore." Emily took Cassie's advice, always leave their arse at the very least a nice deep shade of pink. She threw his pillow under him to lift his arse, "that's better, no need for me to reach for it."

She teased some more cool lube on his hungry hole, his whole body trembled under her, and as she pressed the tip it made his body arch up. "Do you want my cock?"

All the emotions of that fateful night came flooding back to him and he cried out abandoning himself to her cock, "Yes!"

This time she eased through his hole smoothly, somebody had been practicing. As she buried that pink cock deep in his arse, he groaned loudly into the air. "Good job your parents can't hear, you little slut." The confidence ebbed through Emily as she began to thrust her cock intensely, producing gorgeous cries from his lips.

"You better chew on your bedsheet, unless your neighbors are deaf too." Forcing his face into the quilt to muffle his noise. Raising herself on the tips of her heels she increased the pace of her onslaught, reveling in his response. Emily was blissfully unaware of the rapturous smile that had been born to her face, she was becoming who she should always have been.

When Steves body shuddered violently as he freed his head to utter a climatic whimper into the air, Emily angrily realized her fun was over. The final few sharp spanks were well deserved and she withdrew her cock roughly.

She composed herself, cooly finished off the last of her cold tea and slipped off her harness. Took in one last long look of the boy's pert bottom with his freshly fucked hole proudly on show. "Clean," she handed the used strapon to Steve who moved disheveled and spent towards her. As he disappeared to the bathroom she scrutinized the cum stained mess spread across the bed sheets and pillow, poor Yoda never looked so ashamed.

"I do hope you're not leaving that for your mother," she scolded him. Dropping her cleaned strapon away in her case, she slipped on her coat and picked up the saucer cup. Her eyes studied his still dripping cock, "and what do you have to say to me?"

12