Miss Emma Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here we go" she said, gesturing not to her bed, but to a pillow on the floor at the foot of it.

"You'll sleep here. You must earn a place in my bed."

She turned pressing herself to his naked form, rising up on her tip-toes, cruelly pressing the warmth of her sex against his erection. She whispered in his ear, her voice low and sultry.

"You're not play with yourself, but I don't think you could resist could you? You're so turned on, I think I'd awake in the middle of the night to find you one hand wrapped around your cock, the other fingering that greedy little bottom."

She stepped back, smirking at his erection, even larger now than it had been.

"I'll be restraining you until you can prove to me the level of control I require from my slave boy. Now, on your back."

She gestured to the floor at her feet, waiting patiently as he lay down before her, in line with the length of her bed, his head just below the footboard.

"Lift your arms" she ordered.

Emma had earlier tied four silk ties to the vertical bars of the footboard. She used two now to bind his wrists to the bedframe. His arms thus secured, she commanded him to lift his knees to his chest, and she took the two remaining ties and wrapped them around his ankles. Testing the bonds, Emma settled back on her heels, a satisfied grin on her face, her boy nicely held, exposed.

"Not too unpleasant I trust. You will be able to sleep, but you will never feel quite comfortable. Plus, you'll be available should I wake up during the night and want to use you."

She reached out, taking his erection in her fingers, pulling it towards her, the tip pointing towards her, back between his spread thighs. She tilted her head, looking down at him with an expression of mock sympathy.

"Poor boy, you must ache so terribly."

With a soft sigh she teased her fingertips over the head of his penis, rolling the foreskin back to reveal flesh slick with his precum. Her boy, bound, unable to do more than weakly lift his bottom, gazed down at his tormentress. His eyes drawn to her plainly revealed sex, lips puffy and parted, glistening, her soft hair matted around her slit. Emma felt his cock jump in her hand as she teased him mercilessly.

"My baby, such need. How good it would feel to just relieve you."

She almost purred, pulling his erection further back, close enough to her now that he could feel the heat coming off her vulva.

"How easy to just sink on to your lovely thick cock, take you inside my hot, wet cunt."

She tipped her head back and closed her eyes, mimicking the need she knew he felt, arching her hips forward, spreading herself more crudely, her flesh now grazing his. She waited for his answering moan, the pleading to reach the tip of his tongue, then abruptly released his cock, stifling a small giggle as it snapped back between his thighs on to his belly with a wet slap.

She paused, squatting, inviting his gaze, allowing the image of her wet and open to sear itself on his desperate mind, before standing and moving to the bedside table. She turned back to him with a sleep mask in hand, smiling sweetly as she crouched beside him, this time keeping her knees primly together, denying him the sight and scent of her. Quickly and easily she slipped the mask over his eyes, blindfolding him.

His world dark, as he sensed her move away Matti expected to be left alone as his Mistress climbed into the bed by herself; instead he gasped and jumped with surprise when he felt his Mistress' lips touch his gaping hole. The feel of the older woman's tongue entering him felt magnified by the now tender and swollen flesh, and Matti groaned wordlessly, pressing back to meet her tongue, his cock jumping. Just as he began to lose himself entirely in the sensations the warm dart of her tongue withdrew, to be replaced by the cool tip of a metal plug, pressed into him, past his conquered anus before he could so much as whimper.

"Sweet dreams" she whispered.

With that, the light clicked out, he heard her climb into bed, a soft sigh, then silence.

---

Emma awoke early, refreshed, feeling content and happy. The delightful sensation of being a woman in her proper place ran through her. Rolling over, she smiled down at her the sleeping form of her pet, reflected in the full length mirror on the wall opposite. A view she'd never tire of she thought to herself, that pretty exposed opening of his; at present nicely plugged. Feeling deliciously decadent and powerful, she slipped a hand down her body, beneath the hem of his nightie, finding herself already damp, sensitive to the touch.

She fixed her gaze on her boy, that sense of ownership, of having conquered sweeping through her as her fingers picked up that steady and familiar rhythm. As she played, she moaned and sighed, and soon Matti began to stir. Even through the fug of sleep, the ache in his bound muscles, she knew he knew what she was doing. Even though he was blindfolded, she tossed back the duvet, bending one knee, exposed herself to the room as she sank deeper into her masturbation. The scent of her filled the room, the sound of soft, slick feminine flesh, her moans and cries.

She allowed her mind to roam, between fevered imaginings and what lay before her in that moment. The hint of dark pink flesh tight around the glistening plug, the growing erection rising proud of his belly, to how he would gape for her when she removed it. The things he would say and do to please her. How he would beg her to make love to him. How good it would feel to fill his cunt, to have his tongue in her, to feel his body entwined with hers. She gave way to her climax noisily, and it seemed to run on for longer, reach more intense heights than usual. Afterwards, she lay panting a while, both of them lying in a parody of each other; on their backs, thighs parted, genitals engorged, pulses racing.

Still a little unsteady, Emma sat up, her feet finding the floor, standing and stretching, looking down at her pet. She kneeled beside him, and he turned her head towards her, unseeing, but his other senses heightened, alert.

"Good morning" she purred softly.

He opened his mouth to reply but instead found her fingers pressing past his lips; the very digits she had used to pleasure herself sliding into his mouth, sweet with the taste of her. His tongue pressed to them and he sucked eagerly, moaning softly when she withdrew them.

"Good morning Miss" he replied, almost dreamily.

She leant down and kissed hims softly, briefly on his lips, pulling back just an inch and lingering there, smiling to herself.

"I'm going to go and shower. Don't go anywhere."

She giggled, eyeing his bonds one last time and padding softly out of the room.

The entire time she was gone was torture for Matti. His mind raced with thoughts of his perfect Mistress in the shower; the hot water running down the soft curves of her body. He could still taste her in his mouth, feel the trace of her lips on his. Against that his muscles were beginning to ache from his unnatural sleeping position. He wanted to turn, to stretch, to scratch. His anus, unused for so long, ached dully, but not unpleasantly, and he was very conscious of the plug that kept his hole from closing back up tight. Even more, he was hyper-aware of his erection, of his need, but also his subservient position. He could not hide his desire and lust from his Mistress, and he was fully dependent on her to meet those needs. At her mercy.

At last he heard her return, the sounds of her busying herself about her bedroom. He guessed at her movements; towelling her body and hair, drawers opening and closing, getting herself dressed? That last dispelled when suddenly he felt her presence over him and guessed she was on all fours above him. He felt her breath on him as she leant down close. She smelt fresh, clean. A moan escaped parted lips as he felt a touch on his chest; her nipples dragging along his bared skin, as she lazily moved herself back and forth above him.

"Be still" she murmured, as she moved to kiss him. Obediently he lay without moving, his lips parted, as she kissed him. She sucked and chewed on his lips, explored his lips and teeth with her tongue, all the while dragging her nipples back and forth along his skin. Emma lowered herself still further on to him, the front of her thighs pressing now to the back of his. Her tongue pressed deeper into his mouth, penetrating him, conquering that orifice as she would any other of his.

Matti, groaned with the struggle to remain still as his Mistress pressed against him. He cried out wordlessly as she moved herself more firmly to him, the soft damp hairs of her sex now tickling his sensitive exposed parts. Giving into his desire he moved his lips against hers, darting his tongue out to meet her own.

As suddenly as he did so she was gone. Matti heard her moving about the room, turning his head to try and place her.

"I'm sorry Miss, I couldn't help myself, please forgive me."

He received no reply, but a moment later felt her fingertips at his opening, grasping the plug nestled inside of him. He moaned, arching his hips in reflex against his bonds as Emma began to withdraw it firmly from him. The lubrication it had been coated with long-since absorbed, and his anus having closed snugly around the base as he slept, the sensation of his sphincter being stretched open around the widest part of the plug brought forth a cry from the boy.

Matti lay panting, barely time to collect his thoughts when he felt her stiff cock pressing up against his exposed opening. With his legs pulled back and apart, he was entirely at her mercy as Emma began to press slowly but insistently into him. His low moans were met with a soft sigh of pleasure as his warm, soft bottom parted before her thick, lubricated shaft.

"There's a good boy" she purred as she slipped deep in to her boy, every last inch of her shaft filling his hot, needy rectum. Rolling her hips, she began to skilfully open him up, using him for her own pleasure. A deep blissful groan escaped her as she found the perfect rhythm, the Feeldoe grinding deliciously against her clit, and she settled into the motion. A glance down between them revealed to her his erection, glistening, pre-cum pooling on his belly.

"Oh baby, you need a nice thorough milking. Mummy's going to take care of you just as soon as she's cum in you" Emma panted, picking up her pace.

Blindfolded, his physical senses heightened, Matti's world shrank to the sensation between his buttocks, the intense pleasure focussed on his anus and rectum, his bowels aching with desire as his Mistress filled him, gliding smoothly in and out of him. He became dimly aware of Emma's breathing change, her pace pick up and become a little more frantic, the thrusts into him deeper, harder. He felt her hands placed on the back of his thighs, pressing his legs, bending him closer to double, her deep panting now as she sought to gain every extra inch of penetration possible as her climax began to build. He responded to her urgency, rocking his hips and bottom as best he could against his binds, clenching down on her with the tight muscles of his boy cunt.

With a cry, her orgasm was upon her. She was using him now, lost in her climax, driving deep and hard into his asshole, taking all her pleasure from him. Matti threw his head back, submitting fully to Emma's needs. At that moment he was just a hole to be fucked, to give in to this Goddess' needs.

She removed his blindfold, and he blinked up at her, moaning as she untied him, and the blood began to flow into his aching muscles. Emma was once again part-dressed, a pretty camisole top above lacy knickers. As Matti took a moment to stretch his newly freed limbs out, she busied herself, putting a couple of items into place. He looked up to see her smiling warmly down at him, two fingers of her right hand extended, thick with vaseline. She nodded towards a bowl placed on the floor.

"On all fours poppet. Let's see what we can do about relieving those heavy balls of yours."

He blushed deeply rolling somewhat stiffly on to his hands and knees, allowing himself to be nudged into position, blushing a deeper red as he realised his hanging genitals were positioned over the bowl. Her left hand between his shoulder blades, Emma gently guided him to lower his shoulders to the carpet, his back arching, bottom raising up towards her. Kneeling between his legs, she nudged his own knees further apart, until he was positioned to her satisfaction. Sitting back on her heels she admired the view; his sac hanging heavy and full, his seemingly constantly erect cock pointing down from his belly, above them both his open and glistening hole.

"This will give you the relief you need my love," she spoke softly, stroking his lower back, "you will likely not orgasm as such, but we'll empty out these poor sensitive, aching testes."

As she mentioned them she cupped his scrotum in her hand, weighing it, lifting it gently and squeezing.

"I'm going to slip two of my fingers into that pretty little hole of yours, and massage your prostate. If you're a very, very good boy I may also stroke your pretty penis. We'll have that lovely cum flowing out of you in no time at all.

As Emma spoke she stroked lower down his back, fingertips brushing lightly between the crevice of his buttocks. A little lower and she was rewarded with a low moan, and her boy arching to meet her.

"Oh you do need it so badly don't you pet? Every time I go anywhere near that beautiful anus you melt." Two fingers traced lightly across his swollen rim and he sighed. "Mmm... so greedy aren't you? Perhaps three fingers instead of two."

With that Emma brought her two vaseline'd fingers up to his opening. He felt her relax and submit beneath her as she pressed into him, his sphincter opening up deliciously around her, twisting her fingers as she entered him, easing deep into his welcoming velvety depths. She fingered him gently for a few moments, before pressing a third finger into him, his body eagerly opening up to accommodate her.

"There we go, just be nice and still, let your Mistress help you."

Locating the firm walnut of his prostate, eliciting a sweet moan from the boy, Emma began to expertly massage the delicate spot. She felt Matti shudder and clench around her, encouraging him, telling him what a good boy he was.

"Your cunt is the sweetest I've ever known Matti. You're such a good submissive boy aren't you? On all fours, naked, whilst an older, clothed woman fingers your arsehole. Look at how stiff your cock is. It hasn't even been touched, all I have to do is touch this greedy little cunt you so shamelessly offer up to me.

"Perhaps we don't even need to play with your cock again, hmm? You'd be perfectly happy with me to just use you like this wouldn't you? Perhaps put a pretty pair of knickers on you, and every day when I got home from work you'd slip them down, spread yourself apart, and beg for me to fill you."

As she teased him Matti could only groan, plead for more, agree with the woman who held the key to all his pleasure. Beneath him, a steady stream of pre-cum flowed from the tip of his cock into the bowl. It did not go unnoticed by Emma.

"Oh baby boy, such a good boy, you're doing wonderfully. That's it, good boy, rock back and forth against me, there we go, that's the way. Mmm... you look so good fucking my fingers back like that. You're making my knickers all wet, do you know that? I just came and you've got me all hot and bothered again already. You tight little cunt is going to be red and sore by tonight.

The exquisite motion of her fingers inside of him, her words, all caused Matti's heart to race. The feeling was unlike anything he'd ever experienced. He was aware of his body trembling as he rocked back and forth, of an intense build up of pleasure radiating out to his extremities. He gasped, the feeling of orgasm about to overwhelm him, his cry of pleasure turning to one of despair as Emma withdrew her fingers from him, leaving him on the brink. He clenched, aware of never having felt so empty.

"There we go, all finished" she said softly, leaning down to kiss him lightly on the bare skin of his back. Emma helped him to rise up, sitting back on his heels, his erection pointing proud of him. She slipped a hand between his thighs, cupping his scrotum in her warm palm, squeezing gently as she lowered her mouth to his and kissed him. This time she allowed him to return the kiss, massaging his testes between her thumb and fingers as their tongues danced.

"Good boy, not so heavy and swollen now are you. And look!" She exclaimed in mock surprise, glancing down at the bowl. His eyes followed hers, the bowl part full of thick creamy liquid.

"No mess see?" Emma continued in her soft, teasing tone. She stood, her hand caressing the back of his head.

"Now clean up after yourself, using your tongue of course... and then," she smiled as she slipped her knickers down her thighs, "you can come and lick me."

---

Emma awoke, lying still for a moment in the bed she and her submissive shared, smiling with happiness. Matti had been back in her care for a month now, during which time they had firmly re-established their Fem-sub dynamic. Such was his progress in pleasing her, that she now allowed him to sleep unrestrained beside her. He had not been granted the relief of orgasm those four long weeks, but she trusted him to obey her in that, as with all things. Even without the boon of climactic release, coupled with regular milkings, she knew their love making greatly satisfied them both, and that indeed was what it was, she knew that when they were physically connected, her inside of him, their mutual love blossomed ever greater.

That night, both Emma and her boy had fallen asleep atop the silk sheets, such was the warmth of even the nighttime air during this long summer. Rising from the bed she padded softly to the bathroom. When she returned to the room, she paused a moment in the doorway, admiring her pet as he slept soundly.

He lay on his front, one leg straight, the other with knee bent, raised slightly to one side. His buttocks, the skin smooth and firm, had parted. Between the twin globes of pale flesh lay the delicate puckered rim of his anus, dark pink, the small hole enticing her with the promise of the pleasure to be had from it. Emma dropped a hand between her thighs, finding herself wet, her lips puffy and swollen. Her fingers darted straight to her clit, her juices flowing out from within her. With the fingers of one hand playing lazily between her thighs, she walked softly to the dresser, so as not to wake him. Picking up her Feeldoe, she brought the pony stub end of the strapless cock to her sex, pressing it up between her soft lips and in to her body. With it snugly inside her, she crossed to the bed, lying down quietly beside the sleeping boy. With her fingertips, she traced patterns down his back. He began to stir, his eyes fluttering open as her fingertips brushed lightly across his sensitive anus. A soft smile spread across his features, sleepy eyes still half closed. Turning on to his side he moved closer to her, as they embraced in each other's arms.

They cuddled up close, the boy and his Mistress, face to face, two hard cocks pressed between them. They kissed deepily, hungrily, tongues exploring teeth, lips, each other. As one they moved, he rolling on to his back, her above him. Completely in tune, the boy wrapped his legs around her waist, exposing his entrance to her, as she reached down between them to bring the tip of of her strap-on up to meet his hole. They hadn't paused to lubricate his passage, but the slick surface of the Share's shaft slipped easily through his welcoming sphincter. The boy uttered a low moan, a noise of pure desire and pleasure, as his Mistress slowly filled his rectum. They made love slowly and gently, their bodies rocking together in harmony to allow her the deepest possible penetration in to his velvety depths. The ridges on the shaft massaged her clit firmly, and the stub inside of her vagina pressed on her g-spot, as if made to fit. As she moved, making love to the beautiful boy beneath her, she felt an orgasm build up between her thighs, and begin to radiate outwards. Not the hard, intense climax she'd get as she fucked him; but a deeper, more complete joy, wave after wave of pleasure washing through her entire body.