Miss Emma Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma moaned softly as she parted her plump labia, and pressed the pony stub of the XL Feeldoe up inside her, her vagina closing tight around it, securing it between her thighs. The shaft sticking out in front of her was thick, with large ridges along its length, designed to heighten the sensation of whichever hole it was sliding in and out of. She giggled, the boy's eyes looked like they might jump out of his head.

"It looks bigger than it is, honest" she smiled. "It will slip inside you nice and easily I'm sure, and it won't be long before I just have to pick this up to have your cock throbbing. Now, get on all fours baby, present your beautiful bottom to me."

Obediently, Matti turned, climbing on to all fours in the middle of the bed. Then, he lowered his weight on to his shoulders, arching his back and raising his young bottom up to his owner.

"Spread yourself open for me sweetie," Emma breathed, a shiver of lust rushing through her as Matti followed her command. Her pet reached back, taking a buttock in each hand, and spreading the white flesh apart, exposing and opening the pretty crinkled hole that lay between.

"As wide as you can my love," she encouraged the submissive, climbing on to the bed, and moving forwards between his parted legs, holding the thick shaft of the strap-on an inch from her pet's open hole. She put her hands upon his hips, holding him firmly, shuffling forward so the tip rested against his slightly-gaping anus.

"We're going to go nice and slow, and you're going to be such a good boy and take every inch."

"Yes Miss" he breathed, and Emma watched in pleasure as her charge relaxed his anus, and moved back a little against her.

Holding his hips firmly, she began to move forwards, the bulbous head of her cock pressing to his small opening. She felt him tense and try to move away from her as he felt the size of her, but she held him tight, hushing him. Matti gave a deep moan as his anus began to stretch past what it was used to, and she saw and felt him try to tense again. Emma was insistent however, and with a cry his anus suddenly gave way to her and the first inch of the feeldoe slipped inside of him.

Taking advantage of the moment, Emma thrust forward again, more sharply and firmly this time, and the first two ridges forced their way through inside of his aching pussy. She considered pausing there, but she knew the sooner she had him filled, the sooner his submissive little cunt would get used to her. Gripping his hips, and pulling him back as she pressed forwards, she watched in rapt delight as his anus opened up and contracted around the ridged shaft, as one after another they stretched his anus wide and disappeared into the depths of his body. As at last she filled him and paused, Matti responded with a long, low moan. She rested, slipping a hand beneath him, finding his cock and beginning to slowly stroke him.

"That's it, such a good little boy. Relax, let your bottom get used to it. There we go, doesn't that feel good? You're nice and hard aren't you, and you're making me so wet baby. Your cunt looks so beautiful stretched this wide, I'm so proud of you, such a good boy."

Matti could barely respond but with whimpers and incomprehensible murmurs. The feeling from his rectum was so intense, not painful, but a sense of pressure, of being stretched and filled in a way that he'd never known. He felt like his Mistress has opened up a part of him she never had previously, no matter how hard and deep she had fucked him.

"Relax now pet," Emma said softly, moving her own bottom back, very slowly withdrawing from him. As the first ridge pressed against the inside of the ring of his anus Matti cried out and she shushed him, comforting him as the tight opening stretched almost unimaginably wide, the muscle snapping back on to the thick shaft, never given a chance to close and recover. The next ridge brought another deep groan, but Emma gave his own erection a gentle squeeze and continued to praise him.

"Good boy, oh such a beautiful boy. You're doing so well baby, You're turning me on so much, you're going to make me cum again. That's what you want isn't it? To make your Mistress cum with your tight little bottom. Oh pet, yes that's it."

She continued to stroke him, slowly, as each ridge of the thick shaft slid back out of him glistening, until finally only the head was still inside. She gave him a moment, then began to press back into him, his conquered anus giving way more easily this time, each ridge forcing it obscenely wide for a moment before gliding into his hot bowels. This time it was much quicker for her to be completely inside of him, and she sped up a little more as she drew back out again. Matti had lost perspective on the giant phallus that he was submitting to. It felt impossibly wide, to be unbelievably long, a never-ending series of ridges passing through his overly sensitive anus.

Emma tipped her head back and closed her eyes. She was in heaven. He was so tight around the cock inside him, gripping it to such an extent that the Feeldoe almost throbbed against her overly sensitive clit. She slipped into her rhythm, still slow, but no longer pausing, releasing his cock, her hands holding his hips firmly, pulling him backwards to meet her thrusts. She was a woman who derived great enjoyment from giving her sub pleasure, but at times like this she focussed on her own delight. He was her submissive, meant to serve her. His beautiful, achingly tight cunt was made first and foremost for use by her. She rolled her hips, opening him up, biting her lip as she drove deep inside.

The sensation between her thighs was incredible. She was dimly aware of the mewling cries of her charge as she began to fuck him. She was empowered. She was a Goddess, woman, dominant.

Despite how stiff and sensitive her clitoris was, it was a while before her fourth orgasm overcame her, by which time Matti had collapsed forward on to his shoulders, his body in state of pure submission as the thick cock glided back and forth into his gaping cunt. When Emma sat back on her heels, pulling him up with her, he could only lean back against her, exhausted. Even as his Mistress traced her fingers up from his stretched anus over his full sac, to his pretty penis, and began to stroke him towards a thick erection he could do little but moan in submission.

As she masturbated him, Emma spoke gently in his ear, praising him, his submission, how beautifully his anus had taken her. As she felt him begin to tense in her hand, she gave him permission to cum for her. On command he groaned, arching his hips desperately against her working hand, spasming and spilling his hot cum out on to the sheets, his backside clenching tightly upon the thick intruder nestled within it, crying out in submission and ecstasy.

--

The following morning, Emma awoke first, and left her pet sleeping. She liked to cum in the morning, and briefly considered mounting him, but she knew his anus would still be tender from last night's love making. They had used the XL Feeldoe a further two times before she had finally allowed him to rest.

Moving out on to the balcony, tilting her head back and feeling the early rays caressing her naked form, she caught movement out of the corner of her eye. In the distance, walking towards her along the beach were two figures. One was undoubtedly Amira. Beside her was a figure with similar colouring, though of smaller stature. Too far to make out detail, though nonetheless they spotted her, Amira raising her hand in greeting. Emma returned the wave, a thought coming to her. Darting back into the bedroom she grabbed a sundress, slipping it over her shoulders. Leaving Matti sleeping soundly, she went outside into the morning.

An hour or so later, Matti awoke to find her sat out on the balcony, reading a book. Smiling up at him as he climbed out of bed, she put aside her reading and crossed to him, wrapping her arms around him. He returned her warm embrace, and they kissed.

"Good morning pet" she murmured.

"Good morning Miss," he smiled in return.

She pressed against him, as he ran his hands over her back, lower to cup her bottom and pull her against him. He moaned softly at the realisation that she was nude beneath the thin dress. She felt him move to pull her back on to the bed with him, but she broke off the kiss with a grin.

"Not now pet. We've an invitation from our neighbours. I want us to have a quick shower, then we must go over. You've kept them waiting quite long enough," she teased.

Leading him to the bathroom, she slipped the dress off, enjoying his moans of appreciation at the sight of her. As they stepped beneath the hot jets together, she allowed him to wash her, enjoying the feel of his hands on her, feigning sternness when he tried to slip a finger inside her as he washed her soft labia, swatting his tight buttocks with a tut. She paid as much attention to him, at one point standing on tiptoes, grinding her aching cunt against his erection, wanting to be filled by him there and then, but managing to control herself. There were greater things in store.

They reluctantly left the shower, drying each other. Afterwards Emma picked out another sundress. The thin, soft cotton showed off her full figure, not hiding the fact that she wore nothing beneath it. The material was blue, like her eyes, going perfectly with her short red hair. Matti looked at her enquiringly.

"You can stay as you are pet" she smiled, tiptoeing up to kiss him softly. "Let's go."

Hand in hand they walked the short distance to the neighbouring villa. Emma sensed Matti's mix of inquisitiveness and nervousness, but she hushed any questions. Arriving, she tapped on the door, which was opened almost immediately by Amira. The Moroccan was dressed in a white cotton blouse, and a pair of sheer white knickers. They hid nothing from view, and Matti found his gaze drawn to her. Like his Mistress she had short, sparse hair that barely covered her sex. Unlike Emma's, her soft-looking pubes were jet black, and whereas Emma's vulva was full and plump, Amira's inner lips peeked from the outer, like delicate petals.

Amira returned Matti's admiring gaze, even altering her stance, uncrossing her legs and standing with her thighs apart, inviting his lust.

"Come in," she purred. "Abigail is keen to meet you Matti."

Matti looked at Emma enquiringly but she leaned across to kiss him, and whispered,

"Patience. Be quiet, and obedient. Be a good boy for me, yes?"

She cupped his genitals in her hand and gave him a gentle squeeze, smiling mysteriously, and leading him by the hand into the cool interior.

Both Emma and Matti cast admiring glances at Amira's shapely bottom through the transparent material of her knickers as they walked behind her. They followed Amira through into a large open plan living-bedroom, taking up most the floorspace of the villa. Sofas and armchairs overlooked the terrace through a large glass wall, whilst a large bed on a slight raised floor was against the back wall.

Amira crossed the room, towards a younger female. She stood, embracing her briefly, leaning down and placing a deep kiss upon her lips. then, she stood beside the girl, her arm around her shoulder. Emma and Matti faced them.

"My niece, Abigail" Amira said warmly. "Abigail, Emma you've met. This is Matti, her submissive boy."

Matti blushed a little to be described thus so openly. Clearly this relationship was more than something purely platonic and familial. The girl standing opposite him was almost a twin of her aunt, with the same flawless honey coloured skin, thick, glossy, curly black hair, and slim figure. She was shorter, average for a woman, and her breasts were smaller, though of similar shape. She was wearing only a white cotton t-shirt, and light blue cotton knickers. He in turn blushed at his nakedness before the three females.

Amira broke the silence,

"Abigail sweetheart. Show Emma and Matti your sweet little cunny."

The girl blushed an even deeper shade of red than the boy, looking down at the floor as she slowly hooked her thumbs in to the waistband of her knickers, pushing them over her hips and down to her feet. Stepping out of them, she instinctivly cupped her hands in front of her mons, shielding her body from view.

"I said show him little one, he can't see through your hands can he?" Amira said sternly.

The girl moved her hands to her sides, and Emma took a moment to take in her first sight of the girl's naked sex. Soft skin, devoid of hair, her mons curved beautifully to a pair of smooth plump lips, a deep cleft set between them, her smaller inner lips hidden from view. Smiling at the lovely sight before her eyes, Emma turned to look at her boy. He was also red from embarrassment, trying not to look at the girl before him. His body though, was already beginning to betray him, as Emma detected a slight thickening of his young cock.

"Abigail is showing you her body Matti," she said softly, "don't you think it's pretty?"

"She's very beautiful" the boy mumbled in answer.

"Well then," Emma responded slyly, "look at her. Look at her beautiful young body. So ripe, soft, firm."

As she spoke, Amira moved behind the boy, stepping close, her body just brushing his back. She leant forwards slightly, to whisper in his ear, reaching around him as she did so to grasp his cock in one hand. The boy trembled, and she felt him throb against her palm.

"Imagine her my beautiful boy, imagine her on all fours, pert, tight little bottom pointing up at you, waiting to be spread apart, her pretty little anus clenching in anticipation. Picture those perfect lips framed by her thighs, how soft they would feel against your fingertips, your lips, the skin of your cock."

Amira began to slowly masturbate the boy, who had risen to full erection in her hand as her touch combined with her words, and the sight of Abigail before him.

"Abigail, remove your top."

Again the girl responded immediately without comment, and Emma detected a natural submission from deep within her. She had clearly only recently been claimed by her maternal aunt, she was adorably shy, but she obeyed as if born to it. Lifting the t-shirt over her head, and letting it drop to the floor, Abigail now stood as naked as Matti.

"Very good. Now Matti, do you like her pretty young breasts?" Amira intoned.

"Yes... errr..."

"You may call her 'Ma'am'," Emma said, sensing his question.

"Yes Ma'am" he replied dutifully, moaning as Amira squeezed his cock in her hand.

"And are they as pretty as mine?" she teased as she masturbated him with long, slow strokes.

"No, no Ma'am," he stammered in reply.

"And are mine as pretty as your Mistress'?" she asked with a wink in Emma's direction.

"No Ma'am. Sorry, but Miss is so perfect." he moaned in answer.

"No need to apologise" Amira chuckled, "you're quite right. Your Goddess has quite the most perfect breasts."

Abruptly she ceased her stimulation and walked between the two young submissives, to stand beside Emma. Abigail was still blushing, looking shyly at Matti, but Emma noticed a certain hunger as she took in the sight of his erection.

"Now my darlings. We are going to use you, fuck you, enjoy you so very thoroughly." Amira paused, gazing lustfully at Matti, absentmindedly caressing one breast.

"Emma has been kind enough to offer to take, very, good care of you Abigail, along with Matti here. Obey her as you would me."

"You shall also obey Amira, Matti" Emma added, smiling at him reassuringly.

"Yes Miss" he replied, bowing his head respectfully.

"Yes Malika" Abigail echoed, addressing Amira as her queen.

"Now, both of you on to the bed," Amira commanded, "on all fours, shoulders down, bottoms raised."

Inherently driven to obey their female superiors, both Matti and Abigail moved to the bed. They climbed on to the bed together, sharing a shy yet companionable smile, both easing into a position of display they were well used to adopting.

With both boy and girl on all fours, the two Mistresses took their time to inspect the charms of the submissive pair. Emma was realising a fantasy she'd held for some time, as she drank in both the boy and girl's genitals and anus at the same time.

She stepped closer. Starting at the backs of their knees, she ran a hand slowly up their thighs, feeling them tremble at her touch, both gasping as she cupped her hand between their legs. The boy's full heavy scrotum in one hand, the soft warmth of the girl's vulva in the other. Moving her hand, she placed a fingernail at the tips of their young sex, dragging it slowly up, along his hanging shaft, and over her clit, between her smooth labia. At the same time, she reached the perineum of both, sighing with satisfaction as her nail traced softly over their pretty young anuses, eliciting another gasp from each of them.

"We shall have such tremendous fun with you my darlings" she purred, "such a pretty sight you are, and what lovely little holes you have tucked away."

Whilst Emma focussed her attention on the selection of pretty sexual openings before her, Amira admired the differences between the pair. He tall, pale, red headed, blue eyed, her niece smaller, darker, also slim but with a delightful feminine softness. Both were smooth, firm, enticing, and she felt a thrill go through her, the heat of a Dominant in her rightful place.

Emma and Amira had earlier discussed how things might begin, and as agreed now they each issued commands to their respective submissives. Abigail to lie on her back, bottom on the edge of the bed, heels up beside her buttocks, thighs apart. Matti was directed to kneel on the floor before her.

Emma smiled softly down at Abigail as she slipped her dress from her shoulders, letting it pool at her feet.

"Your Malika tells me you've learning very quickly how to use your sweet mouth to please a woman, is that so?"

"Yes Miss" Abigail answered, a delightful pink blush across her cheeks.

"Show me" replied Emma simply, climbing on to the bed, facing up Abigail's body, planting her knees either side of the young girl's shoulders, and lowering her aching body down on to her. She cried out, a strangled mewl, as the teenager's tongue slid up between her labia, exploring Emma's sex. Leaning forward, she used one hand to brace herself against the headboard, and wrapped the fingers of the other in the girl's soft curls, urging her on.

At the foot of the bed, Matti and Amira watched for a moment, before he too was given instruction.

"Taste her Matti. Devour her sweet young cunt" she commanded, a lustful flush across her features.

Matti needed no urging, lowering his head to Abigail's open vulva, placing his hands gently on her thighs, pressing them outwards as he took her into his mouth. She was soft and warm, with a slightly different though no less enticing taste and scent than his Mistress, and he eagerly ran his tongue up between her soft lips, feeling them swell and open for him, darting his tongue into her tight opening, tracing it up to flick against the small bud of her clitoris.

As he became lost in the sensation of worshipping her, he felt the familiar warm slipperiness of lube, as strong feminine fingers slipped between his buttocks to knead at his opening. He shifted his weight, parting his legs a little further and arching his back, pushing his bottom back towards her. As he pressed his fingers deeper into the girl, curving them to press on the firm spot inside, he felt a long, thin finger press upward into him in turn. A hand on his buttock, pressing outward, opening him up, and a second finger eased past his anus to join the first. He moaned, muffled against the girl's sex, as the two fingers twisted and opened inside of him. No shy youngster this, the woman behind him knew precisely what she was doing.