Miss Emmy and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course "I" wasn't me. The "I" that was walking nearly naked down that track was Miss Emmy, and her great granddaughter was just along for the ride, so to speak. It felt really strange to still be myself, a 22 year old 'near virgin,' but to be experiencing everything the slutty 24 year old Miss Emmy had experienced that warm evening forty years ago. The whole experience was coming to me through my ghostly greatgrandmother's memory.

The sharecropper had given up years before and moved to Cincinnati, so the land was just another part of the family farm. There was a row of ancient trees on either side of the road. Our cotton fields extended beyond, but even in daylight you couldn't see them for the Kudzu vines that climbed the trees. The shack was rented to one of the family's field hands. That's who I was going to see.

Julie and I had left a car out by the highway. The road, really a track, was too rough for my car (one of the few things I had brought home from my marriage.)

"Emmy," she asked, "are you sure your friend Jake will be here tonight?" She sounded nervous.

"Oh yeah. He'll be here, and he's bringing his friend Louis."

"And you know these guys? Do you think they'll want to . . . you know?"

"They certainly didn't object to doing me when I was down here with them two nights ago. They both fucked me silly."

"You did both of them?"

"Yes. But we can share tonight. Maybe we can even trade off," I said.

Julie was silent in response.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked. "I know you've never done this before. If you don't, you can just watch me do it with them."

"Oh, no," Julie said. "It's not like I've never had sex before--just not with . . .you know . . ."

"A darky you mean?" I asked, finishing her sentence.

"Yes, but I'm definitely going through with this. If that worthless boyfriend of mine can go down the river and go with his cousin to a cat house then come back drunk and tell me how much he likes dark meat . . . Damn. If he's going to do that, I want some of that dark meat of my own."

"Good," I responded. "We're going to have fun tonight. My god, I've been dreaming about this all afternoon. I'm so horny. I'm just dripping wet."

The old road went around a bend and we could see the lights just ahead of us where the dirt track ended. They were from the old shack that Jake lived in. Jake and Louis were sitting on the porch passing a pint of bourbon back and forth.

"Hello Jake," I said, as we walked up to the porch.

"So nice to see you Miss Emmy." Jake said as he rose from his chair. Jake spoke slowly with a soft, low voice that just dripped sex. "I think you know my friend Louis here," he said gesturing towards Louis who was also standing now. "I don't think I know your friend?"

Jake and Louis were powerfully built, at least six feet tall, and broad shouldered, with black skin that gleamed in the light of the porch. They were a bit older than Julie and me, but still in the prime of life.

"This is my friend Miss Julie," I said. "I've been telling her how much fun I have with you boys and she thinks she'd like some of that fun too."

"Oh, is that so?" Jake responded. He gestured towards the ragged screen door with the hand holding the bottle, "Well why don't you ladies come on in. I've got another pint of this bourbon we can get into, and I think we can show you ladies a good time. Don't you think so Louis?"

Louis smiled and nodded. He wasn't as smooth a talker as Jake, but he had other talents I appreciated.

Julie and I filed up the steps and through the door Jake was holding open. As I passed Louis he reached out with his big hand and stroked my ass. It felt delicious through the thin fabric of my dress. My pussy clenched as I thought about what Louis had done for me with those big hands two nights ago.

When we were all in the room, Jake said, "Miss Julie why don't you have a seat on the couch there with Louis, while Miss Emmy and I go in the kitchen and rustle up that other bottle and some glasses. We'll be right back."

As soon as we were in the kitchen Jake grabbed me and kissed me passionately, his hands gripping my ass and pulling me up hard against him. I threw my arms around his neck and pressed my breasts against his muscled chest.I could feel his growing cock pressing against me. It was a long kiss. When we broke, Jake said, "Oh Miss Emmy I been thinking about this all day and I need to get some from you so bad. He was releasing the buttons on my dress one at a time, softly dragging his fingertips across the naked flesh exposed as each button fell away. The buttons ran down the whole front of my dress. When he finished my dress was hanging wide open and Jake was using his hands to play with my titties. I was leaning back with my hands on his ass pulling his hips into mine as he fondled me.

"We better go back and check on Julie and Louis," I said to Jake.

"Why?" Jake asked. "Is she a virgin or never been with a black man before? Not gonna be a problem. Old Louis will take good care of her, just like he does you Miss Emmy." As he spoke he was releasing his trousers and pulling out his half hard cock, that big, luscious, black cock I had been dreaming about all afternoon. I couldn't resist. I reached down and wrapped my hand around his half engorged prick. Even at this point it was too big to close my hand around. I forgot about Julie and dropped to my knees. Jake shuffled out of his pants so he was naked from the waist down. I reached around him, grabbing the hard muscles on the back of his ass with both hands. Ducking my head down, I began licking the head of that black snake lying alongside one leg. It rose up in response until it was pointing straightat me. Abandoning his ass with my hands, I sucked the angry looking head into my mouth, letting my tongue caress it. I was using my hands to stroke this monster with a twisting motion as I pulled it as far into my mouth as I could get it without gagging.Soon, I was pumping it in and out, sucking hard as I withdrew on each cycle. I couldn't begin to get all of it in my mouth, so I continued using my hands to stroke his shaft, amply lubricated with my saliva, with a twisting motion. I was also using a hand to fondle his balls. God, he had big balls hanging down from his scrotum. Like a bull. I couldn't wait for the load of pearly cum those balls were going to unload in me tonight.

Jake gasped. "Oh Miss Emmy that's so good."

It didn't take me long to get him fully erect. His prick, dark and shiny from my cock sucking, stuck directly out from him. I stood up, still stroking him.I didn't want him to cum right away. I just wanted to get him good and hard and keep him that way.

"Come on," I said. "I want to see how Louis and Miss Julie are getting on."

"Oh, I'm sure they're getting along just fine. Just fine. You know how smooth Louis is. Once the ladies learn what he has between his legs, they just can't turn him down. But I know, Miss Emmy. I know. I know. You do like to watch, don't you, so why don't we stroll on out there and see how they is doing."

He was right, of course, I did like to watch other people having sex. Something about that just lit me up. I would do a lot of that in Paris.

Jake and I walked quietly back into the front room. He was naked, his balls swinging and his long hard cock bobbing from side to side. I still had my dress on, but it was completely open so my tits and my bush were fully exposed. It was more indecent than it would have been if I had been naked.

Julie was sitting next to Lewis on the couch kissing him. She was naked from the waist up, her plump white tits a striking contrast in the light of the living room to the dark skin of Louis' hand that was fondling them. I had forgotten how big Julie's tits were. Louis' pants were open and his half engorged cock was lying on a leg, like a big dark snake. His hand that wasn't fondling Julie's big tits had found its way up under her skirt. She had a heel hooked on the couch and her leg spread to the side. I noticed that her bra and panties were on the floor. I licked my lips as I thought about what Louis was doing to her naked pussy with the fingers of his hand that was up her skirt. He had very talented fingers.

"Miss Julie has nice tits," Jake whispered to me. "I'd like to get some time with them before the evening's out," he told me.

"You will," I said as I reached down and resumed stroking his cock. "Don't worry. You will. We're all going to take time with each other tonight."

I led Jake by his dick over to an old run-down love seat that was across the room from Julie and Louis. We sat side by side and I put a leg over his so I was open and exposed. Then I picked up one of his hands and placed it on my sex. "Put your fingers in me Jake," I said. "I want your fingers in me Jake. While we watch them fuck."

Jake responded by sliding first one and then two of his big fingers into my cunt. Oh fuck! It felt so good. He slowly twisted his fingers around, letting his finger-tips massage all the walls of my dripping wet cunt. I was still slowly stroking his cock. Not enough to make him cum. Just enough to keep him erect and hard. I didn't want to rush thigs. I was having so much fun watching Louis seduce my friend Julie.

Julie and Louis finally realized we were in the room. Louis just looked across the room at us with that kind of slow, eyes half closed, look he used when he was fucking. Julie looked directly at me with a salacious smile and a lewd wink. Then she rose up on her knees, a leg on either side of Louis with her broad butt sticking out at us and continued to kiss him while he played with her tits. Louis reached around behind her and pulled her skirt up so it was over her hips, more like a broad belt than a skirt. She wiggled her naked butt, and dragged her big soft tits back and forth across Louis' face, letting him suck each big extended nipple as she dragged them past his mouth. Jake and I watched as Louis slid a hand under her and began using his big, hard fingers to stroke her gleaming, wet pussy lips. She gasped when he slid a finger into her cunt. Julie was leaning on the back of the couch with one hand while she used the other hand to stroke Louis' big cock, which was nearing full erection.

"They seem to be getting on well," Jake whispered to me is his low sexy voice.

"Yes."

His fingers in my cunt felt so good. This was just what I had hoped for: Jake molesting me while I watched Louis seducing my friend Julie.

After a minute or two Julie stood and stripped off her last garment. Louis was stretched out naked on the couch, his fully erect cock rising from his body like a fat, shinning, black phone pole. Julie climbed onto the couch, a leg on each side of Louis and then slowly lowered herself onto his raging cock. Louis lay still, letting Julie adjust herself to his size. She was whining softly as she lowered herself.

"Oh my fucking god," she said. "Oh fuck, Louis. You're so big. This feels so good."

She looked over at me and said, "My God, Emmy. You didn't tell me how big he is. Have you tried him? This is incredible."

I smiled and nodded in response, savoring the slow finger fucking I was getting from Jake and Julie's wide eyed expression as Louis' cock slowly stretched her cunt beyond anything she had ever experienced.

Louis began to thrust his cock slowly in and out of Julie's cunt, never fully withdrawing and driving himself just a bit deeper each time, until Julie was fully seated on him. She gasped each time he drove himself deeper into her. Once she had been impaled by all of his cock, Julie assumed control of their fucking, using her legs and her core muscles to rise almost off his dick before she fell back down as he thrust up to meet her. She was crying loudly now, her big tits swinging wildly back and forth.

Now it was my turn. I stood and spread my legs on either side of Jake's, backing up to him. He held my hips as I reached between my legs grabbed his rigid cock, lining it up with the entrance to my cunt. Then I slowly sat down on him. At first my cunt resisted his entrance, but then there was an almost audible pop as the big head of his prick slid past the entrance. It hurt just a bit, but in such a good way. He held me by my hips, his fingers digging into my ass, as I slowly lowered myself onto him. It felt like a big snake slowly invading my cunt, filling it and stretching my walls as it sought the bottom. His dick was warm, no hot.It was hard and smooth and my cunt was loving the sensation of being filled and stretched by it. It didn't hurt. It just felt so fucking good—my cunt filled with this lovely, big, black cock, while I watched my new friend screaming in ecstasy as she rode Louis' even bigger cock on the couch across the room from us.

Soon we were both bouncing on the pricks we had come down the dirt lane to utilize. We came quickly and loudly, but the boys were far from done. Louis picked Julie up and set her on her knees on the couch, so he could enter her from behind. Within moments she was groaning and crying as he pounded her, their bodies making a slapping noise as his hips hit her ass on each thrust. Her big white tits were swinging wildly below her chest.

Jake was just holding me by the hips as I recovered from my climax, his still rigid prick filling my cunt. "Let's go over and join them," he said. He bent me over the arm of the couch so I was face to face with Julie. Then he slid his dick into my cunt and began fucking me aggressively from behind. I was resting on my elbows with my arms beneath Julie, using my hands to massage her big tits and to twist and pull on her engorged nipples.

Julie and I each came one more time before I looked up at Louis and back at Jake and told them I wanted them to cum on our tits. "I want you guys to shoot that hot cum you're holding all over us," I said. "Right now."

We changed positions so Julie and I were sitting on the couch facing the guys who were standing in front of us stroking their big cocks. Jake came first with a groan, his dickexploding streams of his white spunk that landed on my chest and Julie's. Louis followed shortly after showering us with stream after stream of white slippery jism.

Once the guys came we moved to the front porch, where we all sat for a while, passing the second pint of bourbon back and forth amongst the four of us. When the guys cocks had recovered with the help of my and Julie's stroking, we went back inside, and, switching partners, resumed our night of lust. There was a lot more fucking and sucking that night.

Two hours later, as dawn approached, Julie and I were walking naked up the dirt track, clothes in hand and planning to dress at the car.

"Oh my god, Emmy. You were so right. Those guys were so . . .big. I've never been fucked like that.

I giggled and responded, Yeah, they are really something aren't they? I want to go back and see them again next week."

"Mmmm, yeah. Me too Julie purred. I want more . . ." and then . . .

. . . I found myself back on my bed, naked and drenched in sweat, my fingers still jammed in my cunt. I had come at least three times as I experienced my great grandmother's memory of her tryst with the two black field hands and her friend Miss Julie, but I was foggy. Which of those climaxes were ones I had brought myself to as I masturbated and which were climaxes that Miss Emmy had experienced and I only "remembered?"

Miss Emmy was sitting calmly in a chair opposite the end of the bed, "I think you enjoyed that," she said.

"Fuck! That was unbelievable."

"There is a lot more. You will probably dream about it later. But I'm tired now, so I think I'll go back up the Hill. Sharing memories with the living is hard. I'll probably see you tomorrow. We have to talk about that boyfriend of yours."

And then she was gone.

Miss Emmy showed up the next night just as I was changing into a night gown for bed.

She was an hour or so earlier she had been the night before.

"Hello Lisa."

"Oh, hello Miss Emmy."

"You're getting ready for bed a little earlier tonight. Miss some sleep last night?"

I laughed at her. She knew damned well I hadn't slept much the night before. She had warned me that I would dream about the memories she had left with me.

"Yes. It was the funniest thing," I said. "I seemed to be dreaming about a couple of guys named Jake and Louis, and their . . . well you know?

She smiled lewdly. "Yes, I do know. You were dreaming about their big dicks and you're going to bed early tonight because you want some more of those dreams. By the way, that's a nice shiny new dildo you have setting there on your night stand."

"Oops. You weren't supposed to see that."

"Ha," she laughed. "You're not going to embarrass me with it. Did you have fun with it last night?"

"No, but I wish I had. I drove over to Jackson this morning and bought it from a little porn shop. It was kind of scary going in there by myself, but . . . well, it was a turn on too. My pussy was soaked by the time I left there."

She laughed. "Did you get home before you unpacked it?"

I looked down. "Uh, no. By the time I got halfway home I was so horny I just had to get some relief so I pulled off on a dead end side road and did myself with it."

"Do tell. Do tell," she said. "I may have ruined you last night."

I laughed. "I think so. There is this image I just can't get out of my head. I am slumped in the old love seat in Jake's shack, with my legs spread and my fingers sawing in and out of my pussy while I watch the others. Louis is sitting on the couch, his rigid cock sticking up like a flag pole. Julie is on her knees on the couch with her head down as she sucks on Lewis' flag pole, and Jake is right behind her, on his knees fucking her from behind. Her big tits are hanging down and swaying around as Jake slams into her from behind. It's the image of her big tits hanging down and swaying around that I just can't keep out of my head."

"And you were re-living that while you tried your new toy?"

"Umm, yes." After what Miss Emmy had shared with me the night before, I didn't see much point in holding back from her. "Once I got the car out of site of the highway I slid over to the passenger seat and pulled my shorts and panties off. I laid the seat back put my feet up on the dash board spread as far as I could get them. Then I fucked myself with my new toy while I re-plaid the image of Julies big white tits swaying back and forth while Jake pounds her from behind."

Miss Emmy smiled. "I imagine it didn't take you long to cum," she said.

I laughed. "Not the first time. But I made myself cum three more times before I left there. I was parked back there off the road fucking myself with this big boy for almost an hour." I was holding the dildo and licking it.

"Hmm, Yes," she said. "I definitely think I may have ruined you. Good. We need a few more ruined women in this family."

"But first," she continued, "Before you go down below and try on some of those . . . she paused . . . those people who live down there today, you need to try it with this fiancé of yours. You need to fuck him first and then see if he measures up."

I was staring at her still trying to focus on something other than my memory of Julia's big white tits swaying back and forth as Jake fucked her from behind.