Miss Florence Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,965 Followers

Toward the end of my shift as Tom walked behind me headed to the loan officers desk he said, "fish fry at six?"

I nodded and attended to the next customer. As soon as it slowed Glenda pounced, "another date, are you rolling in the hay with Tom?"

"It's not a date, it's a fish fry. We enjoy adult conversation, so tell your dirty little mind to shut up and stop making mountains out of mole hills."

At the Freighthouse we enjoyed our meal, laughed about things, talked serious about other of life's matters, but made very sure our conversation was completely platonic. No need to start a whisper campaign. When we were done I bid him goodbye on the sidewalk, I headed toward home, he was walking to the bank for his truck. I texted Tom.

"My house 8 o'clock?????"

He responded with a smiley face followed by "yup."

Tom showed up in a pull over polo and a pair of Haggar slacks, I know cuz it's what my dad wore. In fact, they had the pleated panels, just like dads. Noticing his erection last night, maybe these afford him a little more room, to grow, so to speak.

I made sure the Florence who met him inside the garage service door was someone he had never seen before. I had done my hair in a younger woman's style, applied makeup that I hadn't worn in years, made sure I used the apple scented shampoo on my hair and used what he said was his favorite perfume. I think he liked my efforts, he put his hand at the back of my head, scrunched a handful of my hair (scrunched, didn't pull) and drew me in for a soft kiss. Damn this man could kiss.

I wore a cream colored silk blouse with a black pleated skirt, I'd found some black floral pattern thigh high stockings in town. I wore the pearl necklace with matching earrings that pa had given me for my 21st birthday. I had added a dangly bracelet to that. Tom commented on how beautiful I looked.

As I settled into his arms I said, "I'm pleased you like it, I tried to wear everything you like. I don't have any sexy undies yet, but I will, promise."

Tom reached behind and turned out the light, he pulled me tight to his body, for the first time I could feel his whole body pressed against mine. He wasn't pushing in or pulling me into him, he was kissing me passionately as he palmed my ass cheeks. Rubbing them, squeezing, patting my bottom, then he moved his hands along my sides reaching the bottom of my breasts. I thought I'd flinch, but I didn't.

"Tommy, let's take this in the house, I feel exposed out here." I took his hand and led him into the house. I think he was trying to joke around when he yelled, "honey, I'm home". To me it was no joke, I instantly spun, threw my arms around his neck and pinned him to the wall as I eagerly kissed him.

I stroked his face, "If we stay together, that's what you're going to get every night when you come home to me. Think you can handle that much lovin?"

He dropped both hands to my ass lifting me a little as he pulled my groin tight with his, I could feel that bulge, "where did you hide Flo, this isn't the same gal I kissed last night."

"That gal lay in bed last night thinking she didn't want to miss out on two things. She didn't want to miss out on love, which you show me each time we're together. The other is, I don't want to miss out on intimacy and die a virgin. I don't think I'm ready tonight, but very soon. I would like you to go beneath my waist though, if you'll promise you won't put your penis in me yet."

"To start with, it isn't a penis in our private spaces. It's a cock, a dick, or anything else you want to name it, but it isn't a penis. Yes, I promise to keep my cock out of your pussy tonight, no matter how much you beg me otherwise."

I looked longingly into his eyes, "This is going to take some getting used to, I've never used those words or what you said last night. But I'm a fast learner."

Sitting on the couch I was feeding him a molasses cookie while I grumbled. "Why do you have a pullover shirt on, how am I supposed to rub your chest unless I put my hand underneath from the bottom?"

He just grinned, I got the hint, kissing him as my hand went under his shirt and settled on his chest. I was twiddling with the hair, pulling it out and letting it go, winding it around my finger tip. I liked the fact that he looked like a man, not some GI Joe plastic looking thing. I had my body pressed into his side feeling content when I felt something come over me.

"Tom, will you take me to my bedroom, a woman likes to be in safe and familiar territory when she gives herself to a man. I want you to love me tonight Tom, but not penetrate me, can we do that?"

"yes beautiful, we can do that." Like the he-man I thought he was, he picked me up off the couch and carried me to my bedroom, laying me down in the middle of my bed. He commented on how impressed he was with my bedroom, it felt comfortable and inviting.

He took off his polo and lay next to me. My hand instantly found his chest.

"What would you like Flo, no need to be graphic, just give me an idea so I don't push too far. I'm in no rush, we can do this another night if you wish."

"I want you to undress me, to kiss me passionately, to caress my body, to make me feel loved, desired and sexy. To make me feel like a woman. I want it all, but I'm still not ready for penetration if you can wait. I need to deal with some mental blocks, but it won't be long, I promise."

He began to kiss me, Frenching me at times, other times teasing, sucking or lightly biting on my lower lip. His hand was fondling my breasts, cupping, caring for them, paying attention to how I was responding. I whimpered like a scared school girl as he began to unbutton my blouse. He lifted me, slid my blouse off and unclasp my bra before laying me back down. He left the bra in place, covering my breasts.

"You need to remove it if you want me to go any further love. Though I sucked those lovely inviting tits last night, I won't force you to do anything tonight, you must tell me."

I grabbed my bra and flung it across the room with a smile, pulling Tom's mouth to my left nipple. I was as eager as I had been last night, I couldn't believe the noises I was making. Moaning, giving little uh's which sounded clipped, more like a yip. I held his mouth tight to whichever tit he was sucking, he was rolling the nipples with his tongue, lightly biting and teasing them. I felt him slide his hand down my tummy, stopping just above my mound, I tensed up clamping my legs together.

"It's okay Flo, I'll go slow, I won't hurt or humiliate you. Relax and let me make you feel like the woman you described earlier."

I was on my elbows watching him slowly lift the hem of my skirt, my body was trembling. Once it was high enough that he could put his hand under my skirt and still suck my tits he pushed me flat on my back. His hand was on my thigh, at the top of the thigh highs, he gently moved it back and forth, rubbing my thigh as he ministered to my neglected nipples. I began to relax and opened my legs slightly.

It must have been what Tom was waiting for, he moved his hand up until his fingers touched my panties. I sat up like a shot, looking at him, fear and trepidation overwhelming me. He kept his fingers touching my panties, he kissed me deeply, exploring my mouth with his tongue as he gently lay me down. He pushed my skirt up until it was waist high, he then softly moved his hand across my panties ever so slightly, as though he were smoothing something.

My breath was halted, and I was quivering. His hand stopped right above my mons. My full bush was pushing against my panties, I hoped he didn't mind fur, because I have no intention of shaving. He then rose from a laying position, reached for the zipper to my skirt, unzipped, then opened the button on my skirt. As I looked at him I said, I'm frightened, be gentle."

As he pulled the skirt down, he tapped my hip to raise up, the skirt slid off and he hung it over the chair next to the bed. He stood staring a few minutes, I was becoming self conscious when I heard him utter ever so softly. "lovely firm breasts, flat tummy, what is sure to be a nice full bush beneath those panties, a wet spot in the crotch and her mound protrudes slightly, another of my weaknesses. I love this."

He moved onto the bed kissing my mouth, my neck, my shoulders, my breasts, my tummy, stopping at the panty line. He then shocked me kissing on top of my pussy through my panties. I gasp and threw my head back. He lay down with me, my breath was coming in gasps as he cupped my pussy, he was sliding a finger over my panties along the small opening between my thighs. Tom stopped and waited when I put my hand on top of his.

"Oh Tom, this feels so good, so right, please tell me again that I'm not being a slut."

"Well darling, you can be my little slut in the bedroom if you like, but you'll never be "A" slut. I'll never treat you like a slut or dress you like one. If we end up making love Flo, you're mine, I don't want another cock to ever be inside you after that. Is that something you can live with?"

My answer was to kiss him and open my legs a little more. He pushed a finger further down the surface between my legs. I could feel the heat and moisture as he moved his finger up and down my slit. My vulva was swollen and soft, pulsating through my panties as he played. I jumped when he snaked a finger under the elastic of the leg, relaxing as he moved it over my mound.

He looked at me, "Nice bush, thick, soft, and silky to the touch. I can hardly wait to bury my face in your muff."

Bury his face in my muff, he must be referring to cunnilingus. Oh my.

He pulled his hand out and slid it under the waist band of my panties, stopping right above my bush. My eyes once again searched his. I nodded as I lay my head back down, I noticed I had involuntarily raised my hips slightly. I was his, even if he didn't know it yet. He moved his hand to my mound and caressed softly. Generally older women don't produce a lot of natural lubricant, I had obviously not gotten the memo, I was soaked. The hairs on my labia were wet, and I was sure would have been dripping if they hadn't been inside my panties.

When he moved his finger over my clit my hips jumped. I jumped again when he put his finger on my labia. As he pushed the tip of his finger into my otherwise untouched vagina my hips rose off the bed, I heard myself crying out a long aaahhhh before I lowered myself. My hips were still gyrating softly as the climax subsided.

"Did I just climax? Oh my that was intense."

Lust took over as he got onto his knees, grabbed the elastic waistband tugging my panties down gently, this time I knew what to do and lifted my hips. He pulled them down my legs and tossed them on the floor. He stared at my nether region for what seemed like hours, although I knew it was only seconds.

He was literally drooling as he crawled up the bed. He stopped to kiss inside my thighs just above the stockings, then moved his face to my bush, dark brown with a hint of grey interspersed, thick but soft and curly. He took a deep breath, looked at me with a grin, then mouthed the word "perfect" as he lay down next to me.

"My gosh Flo, I love your body, I'm going to enjoy tonight."

With that he changed position so that he was on all fours bending over my midsection. He kissed my mound, he kissed my thighs, he even kissed my tummy, but as he had his lips next to my pussy I grabbed his head.

"No, you're not going to do that, it's gross. I pee from there."

"You also have orgasms from there. Surely you know the ureter and the vagina are separated, just under the same labia. It isn't gross unless we make it something dirty, which I refuse to do. So my love, lay down and let me bring you to a new level of pleasure. I promised you earlier that I wouldn't hurt you. You either trust me or you don't, you need to decide before we go any further."

Oh God he knew just what to say, I looked at him and nodded.

"Say it Flo, I don't read minds."

"Yes, I trust you, make me your woman."

He moved between my legs, laying down with his face above my pussy. My labia were swollen and puffy looking, I had never been so turned on. He gently blew on my pussy, my body shook as he softly kissed my labia. My hips were moving, my body trembling, soft unfamiliar sounds were emitting from my lips. He moved in closer, breathing in my musky scent as his tongue pushed through the few hairs on my labia reaching out to taste my nectar.

It was a sensation I'd never felt before, I let out a loud UH, and started closing my legs.

"Unh uh honey, leave your legs open baby. It will be alright."

He pushed my legs open, his tongue slid along the outer labia, then pushing past to the inner. I was out of control, thrashing around, cooing, mewling, grunting soft female grunts. He had his arms around my thighs, holding on, his tongue continuing the exploration of my love channel as I bucked my hips.

He probed deeper with his tongue, finding my opening, sticking his tongue inside, beginning to slowly penetrate me with his tongue. My noises were nearly non-stop. When he moved his tongue down my slit and then all the way to the top finally touching my clit I yelled out, "oh shit, oh my gosh."

He licked around the clit hood until that little gem peeked it's head out, when it did he immediately started to circle it with the tip of his tongue. My head was flopping side to side, my hands were grabbing the sheet one minute, his head the next, I was grabbing my tits, pulling the nipples out and squeezing them. Every minute or so I'd prop myself up on my elbows and watch before flopping back down.

He'd only been licking a short while when I felt my body begin to tense, strange new sensations were flowing through my body, my breathing was erratic and chopped, my hands were in his hair caressing, loving, encouraging him to stay the course. Suddenly my tummy began to convulse, my hips were gyrating, pushing up into Tommy's mouth as if I could somehow stick my entire pussy in it. I felt like an explosion had happened inside me, I sat bolt upright, squeezed my thighs around Tom's head and let out a scream.

"AHH, Tommy, AHHH, oh my god, oh yes, oh my, oh my."

As I recovered I lay back and was not only silent, but completely still. Nothing moving but the rise and fall of my chest as I breathed. When I began to stir I saw Tom laying with his head against the silky softness of my right nylon. I was on my elbows smiling back at him as he looked at me over my bush. I was convinced that if I didn't have ears the smile would have gone all the way around my head. I held my arms out and he crawled into my embrace.

"Tommy, was that cunnilingus?"

"No darling, that is called eating pussy, or mumbling in the moss, or washing my face in your muff, but it aint called cunnilingus anymore. Got it?"

"Got it" I whispered. My education was on the fast track.

As I lay in his arms it was as though I was purring, I was certainly cooing, talking softly into his ear. Telling him I'd never experienced anything like that before, and I sure didn't want it to be the last time. I told him if making love was anything like this, I would be ready soon. Tom started to get up when I asked where he was going. He told me to pee and then he should probably go before the neighbors started talking. What came out of my mouth completely surprised me.

"Screw the neighbors, let's put my car outside and your truck in the garage. Go pee, move the vehicles and come back to bed with me. And when you do, take those pants off, I want to see you naked."

In all that had gone on we just then realized he hadn't taken his pants off, he was so focused on my pleasure that it hadn't crossed his mind. It took Tom about ten minutes to take care of the vehicles, lock the house, turn out lights and come back to the bedroom.

R410a
R410a
2,965 Followers