Miss Nancy's special friend

Story Info
Miss Nancy shares her slave with a special friend.
5.5k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note : This story follows on from my earlier story 'Brian's Awakening' which provides insights background that will help the reader understand the main characters.

Nancy led her devoted slave to the now familiar playroom, as usual he endured crawling to the room on all fours, collar around his neck, just like a dog. He was already naked, as per Miss Nancy's rules. "Brian, meet my special friend. You may address her as Miss Lily. You will show her the same devotion as you have for me."

Seated before him was a beautiful, alluring young women, Brian guessed that she couldn't be more than 20 years of age. Lily's slim little body was naked, except for delicate white lace thong panties that were only just sufficient to conceal her womanhood, and a matching lacy bra, the underwear elegant and erotic, quality items sourced from an up-market boutique.

Her perfect little round butt was bare except for the thin strip of the thong wedged between her buttocks. Her slender waist was decorated with a colourful tattoo of a humming bird, positioned so it could be seen just above her panties. Her belly button was pierced, decorated with a sterling silver stud with two clusters of Zirconia gems, one large, one smaller. Her breasts were modest in size, but were in proportion with her small body.

Unruly natural blonde ringlets framed her youthful, innocent looking face, her mouth and nose were small and delicate. Lily's appearance was a contradiction, her almost naked body exuded sex appeal, but her face conveyed a 'girl next door' kind of innocence, it was completely free from makeup.

She was focused on her phone, engaged in multiple conversations with female friends via messaging apps, she slipped it into the handbag at her side. Her attention turned to the lowly slave kneeling at her feet. Lily's piercing blue eye stared intensely at Brian's naked body, he was possibly the most unappealing man that she had ever seen naked, large sagging man-boobs, his saggy ball sack partly hiding his penis, pathetically oversized compared to his underwhelming dick.

Brian's head was balding, but his chest was overly hairy, much of it grey giving him a somewhat dirty appearance. She almost felt pity for him. Nancy sat down beside her, leaning over she tenderly kissed Lily on the lips. Brian felt pangs of jealousy as Lily returned Nancy's affection, passionately kissing the older woman's mouth. Brian held these feelings for Nancy despite accepting that his Mistress would never allow him to be anything more than just her devoted slave, in the past he had suffered painful punishment for propositioning her like a prostitute.

"Hey Brian" Lily greeted him informally, she turned her attention back to Nancy. "Spare me a cig, Nanc?" She asked, Brian's eyes lit up at the revelation that such a youthful, natural beauty was a smoker, a wonderful unicorn amongst young women of today.

"Brian, fetch my cigarettes" Nancy commanded, releasing his chain. Brian left the room and returned quickly with the pack, together with Nancy's gold lighter. He offered the pack to Lily, kneeling before her as he did with his Mistress. She snatched the cigarettes, quickly raising the pack to her mouth she drew one out with her lips, leaving it to dangle from her small mouth.

Lily stared back at Brian, impatiently waiting for him to attend to her. No time was wasted before lighting up the alluring young woman, he watched the fine stream of smoke coming from the smoldering tip of the long, all white cigarette held elegantly next to her face. The smoke dancing as it swirled upwards, dispersing into a haze above. The girl's small hand exaggerated the length of the cigarette, her youthful face gave her the appearance of a defiant teenager who might have just recently taken up the habit, however the truth was she had smoked since she was fourteen, her uncaring parents having done little to discourage it.

She waited a few moments, allowing his anticipation to build before she finally placed the filter to her lips, her cheeks hollowed, he watched the tip glowing brighter as she filled her lungs. She playfully blew a narrow stream towards Brian's face, smiling with satisfaction as her misty breath surrounded his ugly body. Lily waited a few moments to gauge his reaction before she puffed on the long cigarette a second time, skillfully blowing a lovely procession of smoke rings that drifted slowly to the slave, dispersing into the air as they met his face. She took some pride showing off her skill that had taken much practice to master. Brian continued to stare at her, mesmerised by her youthful sex appeal, as well as what she was doing with that cigarette.

As a teenager back when Lily first took up the habit, stealing from her mum's pack, she noticed the attention received from boys and men when smoking, she often caught them sneaking an eyeful, unable to resist leering at the naughty teen with her cigarette. It made her feel good, more mature, sexy and special.

"You like this don't you Brian." She said, taking another puff, gently blowing another plume in his direction to make sure he understood what she meant. He nodded unashamedly in response. She held the cigarette up in front of him, it's slender stream swirled around his face, she tapped it gently so the ash fell to the floor. Another lungful was drawn, she leaned down moving her mouth close to his, looking into his eyes, lips pursed Lily slowly and intentionally exhaled a narrow stream directly into his mouth. Brian inhaled the smoke as she expelled it, causing him to cough, she smiled and laughed childishly, pleased at his discomfort.

Despite coughing he was intensely aroused by being in the presence of Lily while she indulged in her habit, going out of her way to titillate. He craved more of the sweet smelling smoke from her beautiful mouth, to see that magical cigarette between her pretty lips, and held in her delicate fingers.

Nancy noticed that her slave already had an erection. "Well Brian, I can see you are enjoying Miss Lily's company." She pointedly cast her gaze down to the slave's hard dick. "Tonight she has a special treat." Nancy advised. She looked lovingly at the beautiful young woman, watching her exhale another plume into the slave's face. Lily met her gaze, and the two of them smiled knowingly.

The Alpha woman reached for her young friend's delicate panties, after hesitating a few moments Lily cooperated, raising her cute little bum from it's seat just enough to allow the other woman to slide her underwear past. Her legs closed up, concealing her womanhood. After removing Lily's panties Nancy placed her hands to the young woman's legs and gently pushed them apart, applying just enough force so she understood what was wanted. Lily was hesitant, but after a moment she relaxed, allowing her legs to swing open, affording Brian a clear view of her pretty little flower.

She had known in advance what Nancy had planned, but was still not entirely comfortable being exposed in such an intimate way to this man she had only just met, his appearance evoked memories of the creepy old custodian who used to spy when she was smoking with her friends at high school. Nervously she puffed deeply on her cigarette, adding to the haze that was quickly filling the room, so much smoke coming from such a tiny body, permeating the air surrounding them.

"Look closer at her Brian, what can you see?" Nancy asked. He moved his face closer to Lily's tight, pink, perfectly smooth hairless little pussy, her small clitoral hood which was pierced with a silver stud. Her lack of body fat made her organ look more prominent, little more than a neat slit with small lips, she had a pleasing gap between her slim, pale legs.

Brian noticed the long, white string coming out from her pristine, tight vagina, which had so far been spared the ravages of childbirth - Lily had recently terminated her fourth pregnancy using a course of abortion drugs, conveniently discharging the unwanted contents of her womb into large sanitary pads whilst in the comfort of her home. She rarely bothered using contraception on the occasions she desired sex with men, usually when under the influence of alcohol or drugs.

"That's right Brian, it's Miss Lily's special time of the month." Nancy announced with pride, she leaned across and kissed the young woman again, tasting the smoke that lingered in her mouth. The slave noticed the subtle, musky, bloody odor that emanated from Lily's vagina. Thick, dark red blood was leaking past the saturated tampon she hadn't changed for some time, just as Nancy had asked of her young lover. Brian stared at her, he was fascinated and aroused at the same time, never before had he been allowed to be so close and to look upon a woman's vagina while she was menstruating, wearing a tampon, he felt that it was a very special privilege. He desired more from Lily, he desperately wanted that dirty tampon and to taste what was coming out of her.

Having overcome her initial inhibition, Lily was now very much enjoying how her messy period had just become the focus of so much attention, from Nancy, as well as from the pathetic slave that she had just met. She had grown up being taught that menstruating was dirty and shameful, something that must be hidden away. She remembered as a young teen getting yelled at mercilessly by her mother who had discovered her used tampon floating in the toilet after it had failed to flush, how embarrassed she had been made to feel for not properly disposing of her body's awful, disgusting waste, how fortunate it was that at least her step father had been spared the sight of it. In the present company it was being celebrated by Nancy, and coveted by the slave.

Nancy tossed Lily's ripe underwear in Brian's lap, then looked at him while nodding permissively. His expression was like that of a child on Christmas morning, he looked gleefully at her tiny white panties, which were heavily stained with crusty cream coloured build up from the fertile woman's vaginal secretions, as well as the dark red streaks and splotches from her leaking menses. Lily watched the slave as he unashamedly placed the soiled garment against his nose before conspicuously inhaling through his nostrils, savoring her musky scent, combined with the metallic, hormonal odor of her monthly discharge.

"Oh fuck, he's creaming himself." Lily exclaimed in disgust, noticing the cum oozing from Brian's penis. "He just can't control himself!" She added.

"Well, we must teach him Miss Lily, his disrespect should not go un-punished." Nancy responded authoritatively to her youthful companion. The young woman considered the words from her mentor, "Open ya mouth!" She barked at the slave powerfully, smoke wisped from her mouth as she spoke. He complied. Lily took a final drag from her cigarette before inserting the butt into Brian's waiting mouth, making a sizzling sound as it was extinguished by saliva, his face contorting in response to the vile, acrid taste. She followed up by spitting into his face. The slave briefly lost his composure, spitting out the cigarette butt.

Despite the taste that filled his mouth and the burn on his tongue he dared not ask to rinse it out. His Mistress was somewhat shocked but also pleased at the callousness Lily had just shown, she was reminded how the young women's sweet, innocent looking face belied her capability for violence and cruelty, so long as the victim was a man. The younger woman looked to Nancy, seeking reassurance that what she just did to Brian was appropriate, the Alpha woman simply smiled and nodded, emboldening young Lily to make further use of the slave.

Nancy took a cigarette from her pack and placed it to her lips, waiting but a second for slave to do his duty. She took a long, deep drag before exhaling a large plume into his face, again he coughed as her second hand smoke further irritated his lungs. Nancy felt some of the joy her young lover had felt, her smoky breath making the slave cough. "Oh, Brian, we can't have you making a mess like that can we?"

"No Mistress, I won't let it happen again." He pleaded, remorse in his voice.

"I really do wish I could believe that." Nancy responded. "But unfortunately, we will have to lock it up, again." Smoke streaming from her nostrils as she spoke. Brian sighed despondently, he retrieved the familiar cock cage that hung from the wall amongst his Mistress' various toys and implements of punishment. He pushed his half erect penis uncomfortably into the device. He closed it over his modest package, locking the device before handing Nancy the small key. Brian appeared sullen, his evening suffering a setback just when he getting up close and personal with the stunningly beautiful young women, with her smoking and her bleeding pussy.

Her nagging nicotine addiction was not satisfied so Lily helped herself to another of Nancy's cigarettes, placing it in her tiny mouth, it was quickly lit by the slave, she took a little puff while it still hung from her lips.

Lily was unrepentant with regard to her heavy smoking habit, still young enough to not care about the long term health impacts. "Seems I got something else you want Brian." The young woman taunted. Slowly she opened her slim legs and looked down thoughtfully at her pretty little pussy with it's long white string, she tugged on it, playfully teasing him, smoke flowing from her tiny mouth and petite nose. She closed up her legs again, feeding on his impatient frustration, she smiled at the slave, he was under her spell, now her possession.

"You want my juicy pussy plug, don't you Brian? You wanna eat up my yummy, bloody period, eat it straight outta my smelly, tight little cunt." She asserted, a delighted look upon her face, sensing the man's carnal desire. She opened her legs to allow him another glimpse, while she leaned forward and sensuously exhaled a generous plume of smoke into his face. The young woman leaned back on the couch and smiled, titillated by the thought of her body's nasty smelling bloody waste being so desired by the slave. Nancy felt the juices seeping from her own pussy, she was craving her lovers mouth on her organ even more than Lily craved cigarettes, she fed off the sheer power the young woman now held over the slave, her lover so youthful, petite and innocent looking, but at the same time wicked and potent.

"Ye.., yes" Miss Lily, I do want it, very much" he stuttered, just barely managing to avoid another bout of coughing.

Her legs closed again. "Yeah, I thought so, if you can do some things with me, then I might just let you have that tampon. It's been up inside me since this morning and my period is heavy right now. Gotta dump that nasty old thing soon. I bet you want to put it in your mouth and taste me." She said, licking her lips to illustrate the deliciousness of her pussy and it's menses. "The first thing is easy, next time we meet, and every time after that, you will also bring me a gift, like you do for Miss Nancy, I know you can afford it. Second thing. I assume you have fucked women, probably after you paid them. So you know what it feels like to fuck somebody. Tonight Brian, it's you who will be fucked, in the arse that is, by me! Third thing. Later I will need a toilet, your mouth will be my toilet. Oh, and I do need an ashtray, right now." She said. Lily took another drag before holding her cigarette near his face, she waited until he reluctantly opened his mouth, then flicked a large piece of ash that hissed as it was quenched by the saliva in his mouth.

Lily finished smoking her cigarette and crushed the butt on the floor amongst the the ashes she had dropped, pleased to create more mess for the slave to clean up later. She took his silence as acceptance of her proposal and dragged him by his chain to the sex bench, Nancy assisted by lowering it to suit the young women's height. Lily pushed him face first over the bench which took the weight of his upper body, he now stood vulnerable, legs spread wide, his ars exposed to the two women. Nancy looked at her protegee, her younger lover, sweet and innocent one moment, callous, and cruel the next.

Lily went to the wall and considered the equipment available, showing mercy she chose a less challenging six inch strap-on phallus with a narrow girth, merely an inch in diameter. She thought this choice was best, taking into account that she was probably about to pop the man's butt cherry. She fitted the apparatus, it looked large compared to her tiny body. Lily returned the the slave, she massaged his crack with the dildo, moving it gently up and down. "Use this." Nancy handed her friend a tube of lubricant, the younger woman squirted a generous amount along the length of her phallus. Lily started gently thrusting into him, working the strap-on back and forth, gradually pushing deeper. Brian's feelings confused him, the anal penetration was pleasantly stimulating, something he had not experienced before, however the act seemed somewhat gay despite Lily's femininity.

Nancy, stepped over to the bench, still holding her cigarette. Lily had increased the tempo of her strokes, but he still seemed to be coping with it, continuing to enjoy himself. Nancy showed her slave some compassion by kneeling down and unlocking his cock cage, relieving Brian's pain from the erection that had been denied to him. "Thank you Miss Nancy" He said, like a schoolboy, she noted that his package looked somehow less pathetic than it did when the slave first visited, perhaps he had lost a little weight.

The Alpha woman gently stroked and slapped the slave's back with her riding crop, then for no particular reason she touched the glowing tip of her cigarette to his skin. Brian yelped at the pain. "Ohhh," Lily reacted quietly under her breath, smiling in appreciation at Nancy's gesture, his suffering was further delight for the sadistic young woman. His brief pain ignited something deep within her, she began to slam into the slave's arse faster and and harder. Unbeknown to Brian he was now serving as a stand in for Lily's step-father who had raped her from the onset of puberty until she ran away from home at age sixteen. The slave in no way resembled her abuser, other than them both having a penis.

Brian was no longer enjoying being fucked, this was obvious as his moans of pleasure turned to squeals of pain as Lily relentlessly drove the phallus into him. "That's enough!" Nancy sternly told her protégé, Lily ceased, withdrawing from his anus. Frustrated that her fun had been cut short she quickly removed her strap-on and threw it to the ground angrily. She then began vigorously rubbing her clitoris to finish herself off, bringing on an orgasm quickly. Nancy could no longer ignore her own arousal after watching Lily pleasure herself, she hastily removed her leather thong and positioned herself on the bed, legs spread wide. Lily knew what was needed, she quickly jumped on the bed and enthusiastically attended to Nancy, expertly sucking her swollen clitoris while simultaneously flicking it with the tip of her tongue.

Despite his jealousy Brian was enjoying the show, he looked on as his Mistress moaned with pleasure, her hands wrapped around the younger woman's head, she moved her pelvis up and down as Lily skillfully used her mouth, in just a couple of minutes Nancy's back arched as she climaxed powerfully, screaming "Fuck yeah!" while squirting into her lover's mouth. Lily moved up the bed, she wrapped her legs around Nancy's larger body, they kissed passionately, their naked bodies writhing together in full view of the slave, unconsciously he stroked himself.

Having finishing their lovemaking the two women were now lying side by side on the large bed. "Well Miss Lily, is the slave worthy of your special gift tonight?" Nancy asked, she massaged her lovers clit before pulling gently on Lily's tampon string. Lily sighed. "I suppose he is." She replied succinctly. She got up from the bed and took another cigarette from the pack and placed it to her lips, waiting a few moments for Brian to light it. She stepped across the large room to the gyno chair leading the slave by his chain. She adjusted the chair to suite her body size then climbed up and placed her small feet into the stirrups, her legs spread wide apart. Brian gazed upon the glorious sight of her womanhood, pussy juice had mixed with her blood and run down her leg, contrasting with her milky white skin, another smoldering cigarette was held between her fingers. And there was that mischievous, white string poking out cheekily from her pretty organ, dangling down in mid air below her. Brian's anticipation was palpable.

12