Miss Natalie Returns Pt. 03

Story Info
Linda gets her fantasy, and more.
3.6k words
4.73
11.6k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Natalie Returns

Part 3: Linda gets her fantasy, and more.

I arrived at Gary and Linda's home around 7:20. Purposefully late in order to set Linda just a little bit on edge. Get her into thinking that maybe I had changed my mind. And that I would be not coming over after all. Also, I chose to wear a very conservative blue dress that zipped up in the back. It had a very high neckline showing almost no cleavage. The bottom of the dress stopped just above knee level.

Gary texted me earlier in the afternoon several hours after our meeting had ended. He told me that as soon as he informed Linda that I would be coming for dinner she had spent the rest of the day preparing the house for my visit. First, she cleaned the entire house from top to bottom paying especial attention to the living room and master bedroom. She then put clean sheets on the bed and made sure that the room was spotless and tidy.

Once the house was clean, she spent the rest of the entire afternoon in the kitchen preparing an incredible meal for the three of us.

When I did finally arrive it was Linda who greeted me at the door. After showing me into the living room she offered me a glass of wine. Once the three of us each had our drink, we sat around the living room. The conversation for the most part was very much a repeat of many of the same topics that we had mentioned about ourselves in the bar the previous night. Linda frequently left the room to check on dinner than would quickly return. Each time she left I would mention, "Could you bring more wine, or more appetizers," whenever mine or her husband's glass or plate was empty.

When everything was finally ready, she announced, "Dinner is served." The three of us sat down to enjoy a wonderful meal. Again, the conversation was a little lacking, but that was to be expected given the nature of my visit this evening. And the tension everyone could feel in the air.

As the evening wore on, I began testing things to determine just how submissive Linda truly is.

Soon Linda found herself actively waiting on her husband and I as we sat around the dining room table. I frequently asked Linda to pass me whatever entrée, side dish, or condiment that was out of my reach. She easily found herself slipping deeper and deeper into a servile role while I became more and more assertive. By the time the three of us had all finished with dinner Linda was practically at my beck and call.

With dinner finished, all it took was for me to subtly mention, "Linda why don't you clean the dishes and tidy up the kitchen while Gary and I get comfortable in the living room. That will give the two of us some time get to know each other a little better." With that Linda began clearing the table while I took Gary's hand and led him back into the living room.

It was about twenty or thirty minutes later when Linda returned to the living room to find Gary and I sitting on the couch with me straddling his legs on my knees. My dress pulled up around my waist so that I could easily position one leg on either side of his thighs exposing the lacey black thong panties I wore underneath my dress. We were busy kissing and caressing each other. Making out like a couple of horny teenagers. We only stopped to briefly acknowledge her presence, before resuming our frolicking.

Gary was having a great time of it. He had become pleasantly just a little tipsy over dinner. And he was still getting used to the idea he was about to fuck a pussy close to twenty years younger in his own home with his wife of twenty years watching. I knew that he loved his wife, but if she was wanting him to have sex with another woman in front of her, why should he be the one to object?

Gary and I continued to make out for several more minutes while Linda watched in silence. When it was time to move thing along, I raised up off of Gary's lap and smoothed my dress back into place. Taking Gary's hand, I helped him to stand. Then lead him to the stairs while giving Linda a very quick little glance letting her know that she should follow.

As the two of us passed through the bedroom door Gary moved to lie on the bed while I took a position near the center of the room. Turning to face the door I watched as Linda followed us into the master bedroom. After taking just a few steps into the room I looked Linda straight in the eyes and snapped my fingers. "Strip," I commanded in a very stern voice.

Linda hesitated. This was clearly not part of the script that she had envisioned in her mind as to how this night would progress. She obviously was expecting to remain full fully clothed as she watched me with her husband. But I had other plans.

After Linda hesitated for several moments, "I said strip," almost shouting the words. "If you're offering me your husband, you'll better damn well do as I say. Understood?"

Linda stood staring at me for another long moment, then looked over at her husband who was watching our exchange with a very keen interest. His wife hesitated for only a few more second, then nodded her head slowly up and down, making up her mind.

"Yes. Of course, Natalie. I understand. Please forgive me," she said softly, her voice barely a whisper, her eyes now looking down at the floor.

Linda began to fumble with the buttons that ran down the front of her blouse. Once all the buttons were undone the blouse slipped easily off of her shoulders to fall to the ground. Next came the skirt leaving Linda only in her bra, panties, stockings, and shoes. Stopping there she hesitated. Briefly looking up to look me in the eyes then quickly lowering them back down towards the floor.

"All of it," I said. It took about another minute, but soon she was naked standing in the middle of the room. She tried to cover her breasts and pussy with her hands.

Gary sitting on the edge of the bed looked on, amused. This was starting to get interesting. So far, his wife had barely resisted at all.

"Don't cover yourself in my presence," I said. "Keep your hands behind your back."

Slowly I began to circle Linda. Looking her body up and down. After circling her a couple of times I came to a stop directly in front of her.

"Undress me, Linda. I think that is time to show your husband what he is getting to night," I said looking directly at her. Then turned facing her husband so that she could lower the zipper on the back of my dress. I stood almost perfectly still as I felt Linda begin lowering the zipper on the back of my dress Then gently brushing it off of my shoulders slowly so that the dress could fall easily to the floor. Stepping out of the dress I turned to face Linda now wearing only my black panties and high heeled shoes. I had neglected to wear a bra.

"Now the panties, slut," I ordered sternly.

Wordlessly, Linda got down on her knees and rolled my panties down my shapely legs, revealing my closely shaved pussy. Linda remained on her knees, staring, transfixed, at the youthful pussy less than two feet from her face. My pussy lips were already glistening and thick with arousal as I stepped out of my panties.

"Now pick up my clothes and fold them neatly. Place them over there," pointing to a dresser on the far wall. After placing my clothes on the top of the dresser Linda turn to walk back towards me. When she reached me, I said, "Kneel," pointing down at the floor.

Now I stood naked with my hands on my hips, looking down at Linda with a thin, knowing smile. After a moment, I turned and walked slowly toward an overstuffed chair in the corner of the room. I sat down, extending my feet straight out in front of me.

"Now the shoes, please, Linda" I said.

As Linda began to rise to walk over. "No, no, Linda. Crawl," I said in as stern of a voice as I could.

Linda crawled to my feet and gently pulled off both of my leather heals, one after the other, then remained on her knees.

Extended my left leg, raising my foot up to the level of her face. "Kiss it, slut," I said.

Linda had hesitated for only a moment. She looked over her shoulder at her husband, then back at the proffered foot. She leaned forward and kissed it lightly. Lowering my left leg and raising my right foot Linda kissed that one, too.

At last, I leaned back in the chair and did something that would change Linda's life forever.

Spreading my legs. "Lick me pussy, slut," I ordered concisely.

Linda looked up at my face with a very pained expression. I was certain she was not a lesbian probably not even bi. She most likely had never been with a woman before in her life.

Picking up on Linda's reluctance I leaned forward and looked down on her kneeling in front of me and smiled. Closing my legs, I gently pat Linda on the head.

"Oh poor, innocent Linda, you just don't get it yet do you. This here is a package deal, my dear, and you are definitely part of the package." I said soothingly. "You surrendered any and all control that you had in this relationship the moment that you ask me to fuck your husband." Then adding casually, "I get to use you as I please or we can forget this whole thing."

Leaning back again and spreading my legs even wider than before, "Now get your tongue on my pussy and make me nice and wet for Gary' cock, bitch." Then maybe I will let you watch me fuck him in your bed. Otherwise, you can wait in the hallway."

Linda remained on her knees, staring up into my much younger eyes. I could tell that she was on the very verge of standing up to tell me to leave when she realized that something had shifted in the very foundation of her being and had left her completely paralyzed. I saw it in her eyes that she was now more aroused than she had ever been in her life.

Slowly never losing eye contact Linda leaned forward on her knees and tasted my pussy for the first time. Her tongue gently and cautiously moved from the bottom of my slit all the way to the top. There it found my clit and gave it a very playful flick of her tongue. I reached forward to place my hands on the back of her head in order to guide her inexperienced lips and tongue to my most sensitive spots. But very quickly I realized my efforts to guide her mouth and tongue were not needed. While this may have been the first time Linda has tasted my pussy this was definitely not the first time that her lips and tongue had tasted pussy. They were proving to be very experienced indeed. She would work her lips and tongue around my opening taking note of my body's reaction. She would run her tongue up and down my slit. Pull gently on my labia with her lips and place soft kisses on my most sensitive spots. Sooner then, I had expected my orgasm grew nearer. Not wanting to give her the satisfaction of making me cum I pushed her away with my right leg. "That is enough for now. The next time that you get to taste my pussy it will be full of Gary's cum."

I was plannning on having Linda undress Gary and suck on his cock to get him ready for me. But looking up from Linda I could see that Gary could not wait. He had already undressed himself and was sitting up on the bed stroking a very impressive looking cock as he watched his wife servicing my pussy.

Standing up I walked past the still kneeling on the floor Linda. Reaching the bed, I placed my hand over Gary's and slowly gave his cock several nice long slow stokes with my right hand while kissing him on the mouth. Looking back towards Linda I saw that her right hand was now between her legs rubbing her clit and cunt.

"Bitch did I say that you could touch yourself," I shout at her. "Gary, get me one of your ties. I am going to need to secure this Bitch's arm behind her back. I don't trust her to not play with her cunt while we are having our fun."

Gary gets up of the bed to walk over to a dresser taking out a tie from the top drawer then hands it to me. Moving behind Linda I quickly secure her arms by wrapping the tie around her wrists in a figure eight pattern then tying it with a tight knot. With Linda now secured I return my attention back to Gary standing next to me. "Now where were we. Oh yes, I was about to suck your cock." I drop to my knees taking Gary's cock into my mouth.

I run my lips all along the shaft taking the full length deep into my mouth. Then slide the length all the way back out. Next, I run my tongue from the base all the way along the bottom back to the tip. I repeat this several times until Gary is as hard as he is going to get and his cock his nice and well lubricated for my pussy.

Raising back up I push Gary back onto the bed. Straddling his waist, I take hold of his cock to guide it into my opening. Slowly I lower myself down onto his shaft feeling his length and width stretching my pussy. Quickly the two of us get into a good rhythm. As I lower myself down, Gary thrusts up with his cock. I look over at the floor towards Linda. I expected her to be squirming trying desperately to free her hands or get any kind of stimulation between her legs. But no, she was looking straight at the two of us.

I rolled over on to my back keeping Gary's cock still firmly planted inside of my pussy. "Pound my hard," I say, "Fuck me hard."

Gary immediately picks up both the strength and quickness of his thrusting. I was hoping for a really good fuck tonight. And that was what exactly I was getting. Gary showed no signs of slowing down.

After several more minutes of him ponding into me I said, "I want for you to fuck me from behind. I want to see the Bitch's face as you cum inside of me."

As Gary rose off of me, I moved to my hands and knees facing toward Linda on the floor. Reaching between my legs I again guided Gary's cock into my pussy. Lowering myself down to rest on my forearms causing my ass to raise up now staring Linda straight in the eyes Gary again starts to pound into my pussy with everything that he has.

As I stared straight into Linda's eyes that feeling that I am close to orgasm began to spread from between my legs to throughout my entire body. I could feel Gary picking up his pace even more telling me that he was close as well. Just as my own orgasm hit, I felt Gary let lose his own seed to fill my pussy. I felt several spurts of his hot cum line the inner walls of my pussy.

Once the two of us had come down from the high of our mutual orgasm and I could feel Gary's softening cock withdrawing from my pussy I moved over to the edge of the bed. Directly in front of Linda I spread open my legs. I could feel some of Gary's cum leaking from inside of me. Before I even had the chance to give Linda an order, she had her lips and tongue all over my pussy. She licked in long, languid strokes, guiding the tip of her experienced tongue between the dainty lips of my pussy. Sucking the hot cum leaking from my pussy. She was rewarded with her husband's seed that leaked on to the surface of her tongue. Quickly lapping it up, then stiffening her tongue and probed more deeply, expertly fucking my pussy for several minutes. She hungerly and greedily licking up every last drop of Gary's cum.

Once I was satisfied that she had gotten every last drop I instructed her, "Now Bitch lick and clean Gary's cock."

Somehow with her arms still tied behind her Linda was able to climb up onto the bed. Immediately her mouth was around Gary's softening cock. Her tongue and lips sucking up every last remnant of our combined juices. When she was finished, she moved back off of the bed to kneel on the floor again.

Looking down on her from the bed I said, "You can either sleep here on the floor with your arms still tied. Or I can untie you and you can sleep in one of the other bedrooms. Your choice."

"I would like to sleep here on the floor next to the both of you," she relied. Hearing that I took one of the extra pillows from the bed tossing it onto the floor near Linda's head.

Gary and I pulled the covers over the two of us. As I snuggled up against Gary's back, he reached for the light turning it off. Quickly the two of us were very fast asleep.

In the morning I awoke to find that Linda was still sound asleep on the floor with her arms still bound behind her. Moving quickly from the bed to the master bath I take care of some morning necessities. Returning back to the bedroom I gently awoken Linda before untying her arms. "Go into bathroom. Take care of any of your morning needs. Then return to the bedroom."

While Linda was in the bathroom, I decide to stir Gary back to life. I crawled into position between Gary's legs. Taking his flaccid cock into my mouth I begin to gently lick and suck. Slowly he starts to awaken as I feel his cock begin to swell and lengthen inside of my mouth. With Gary now wide awake I position myself to straddle him guiding his cock between my legs to ride him cowgirl style. His hands move up my torso to firmly hold and cup my breasts. Quickly we both pick up a good rhythm with me meeting each of his thrust up into me. Our mouth and tongues exchanging passionate kisses.

As I look over and notice that Linda has returned from the bathroom, I change my position lifting myself up and off of Gary's cock to lower myself back down now in a reverse cowgirl position. Spreading my legs to either side of Gary's legs and leaning back supporting my weight on my arms. Gary positions his hands under my breasts cupping them with his palms. My pussy wide open and exposed Linda moves between my legs to lick my pussy as I am riding Gary's cock. She runs her tongue from the bottom of my slit all to way to the top and back down again. There she licks each of Gary's balls before moving her tongue back up the lips of my pussy.

When I feel Gary tense that he is about to cum inside of me, I lift myself completely up and off of Gary's cock. With one hand reaching down I guide Gary's cock into Linda's mouth. As he cums filling her mouth I watch as she swallows every drop then moves her tongue up and down his shaft cleaning him of my juices before giving my pussy a few more final licks.

After she is finished, I place my hand under her chin raising her face to look me in the eyes, "You have done very well my little cuckquean. Now that you have had your breakfast, go downstairs and prepare ours. We will be down shortly."

Gary and I both watched as Linda walked her naked ass out of the bedroom. Thinking to myself I thought, 'I could probably make her into my complete and total slave in less than a month. Possibly maybe even sooner.'

After finishing a marvelous breakfast served up by a naked Linda, Gary is walking with me out the front the door and once, we were next to my car I take him into my arms. Looking him in directly in the face I tell him, "Don't just have sex with Linda tonight. You need to make love to her. Show her that you still lover her. Make sure that she understands that. That is really very important." Then I got into my car and drove away.

Many thanks to all of my readers. Please vote and comment. I really appreciate it. If you have not already done so I encourage you to read susanstoryteller's Natalie's Story to learn how Natalie got her start as a Domme. It is one of her best. If there is interest, I will try to continue my own story about Natalie as well as my time permits.