Miss Nebula Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nakia, fueled by her desire and anticipation, responded with a seductive hiss, her voice laced with urgency, "Leave that. Now put your finger inside my pussy and lick it three times."

"I hope you aren't making this all up," Nebula muttered, a note of caution in her voice. "Or else, I know how to be a bad teacher."

Nakia, undeterred by Nebula's warning, leaned in closer, whispering in a tantalizing tone, "Now, take off my..."

Nebula interrupted, realizing that she could fulfill Nakia's request without exposing herself further. With a hint of reluctance, she slipped her fingers inside Nakia's briefs, complying with her desire.

As her finger made contact with the soft pussy, she hesitantly slipped it inside, feeling the warmth and moistness beneath. A surge of pleasure shot through Nakia's body, causing her to let out an unexpected gasp.

Nebula, surprised by Nakia's reaction, inquired with concern, "What happened?"

Caught off guard and struggling to compose herself, Nakia quickly replied, her voice faltering, "Nothing."

Nebula withdrew her finger from Nakia's briefs, leaving her mouth slightly agape in astonishment.

Nebula's eyes widened with a mix of curiosity and apprehension as she lifted her finger, glistening with the essence of Nakia's arousal, towards her lips. Her tongue darted out to meet the moistness, tentative at first, as if unsure of what to expect. As her taste buds made contact with the intimate flavor, a flicker of surprise crossed Nebula's features.

The taste was unlike anything she had experienced before, a blend of sweetness and subtle musk that carried the essence of Nakia's desire.

Nebula went inside her briefs again. This time, she plunged her finger even deeper to make it more delicious. She then took it out and Nakia let out a silent moan.

She licked her lips, subconsciously moistening them, her heart pounding in her chest.

With a mix of uncertainty and growing curiosity, Nebula raised her finger to her lips and tentatively pressed it against her tongue.

Nakia's voice broke the silence, her words laced with a hint of suggestion, "If you want, you can taste the third time directly from the source."

Nebula's breath caught in her throat, her thoughts spinning with temptation. She could feel her own arousal building, her nipples hardening against the fabric of her bikini top. Yet, a part of her knew that crossing that line would have consequences.

Regaining her composure, Nebula replied firmly, "It's a ritual, Nakia. I am not here to have fun."

Nebula's finger once again ventured into Nakia's briefs, seeking the deepest recesses of her warmth and wetness.

Nakia's voice trembled with a mix of pleasure and anticipation as she uttered, "Misssss..."

Concern creased Nebula's brow as she asked, "What's wrong?"

Gasping for breath, Nakia managed to say, "The ritual... It's complete."

Nebula slowly withdrew her finger, a hunger in her eyes as she discreetly licked it, savoring the taste without Nakia noticing.

A mischievous smile played on Nakia's lips as she smiled wide, "Now it's my turn to indulge in the ritual. Three times."

Nebula said with a mixture of amusement and caution in her voice, "Now you're just making that up."

Laughter filled the air as they shared a moment of lightheartedness.

Nebula's expression turned serious as she whispered, "Let's keep this ritual our little secret."

Nakia nodded, a sparkle of excitement in her eyes, "Agreed. Meet you tomorrow at college, Miss."

12