Miss Pamela Six

Story Info
Miss Pamela and Desiree torment Tommy.
3.9k words
4.49
7.4k
2

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/17/2024
Created 08/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Desiree finished tying my right ankle with a half hitch to lock down the clove hitch she had begun with. She patted the knots, admiring her work.

"They all okay, not too tight?"

"Yes, ma'am. Nice and snug."

She knelt between my legs, looked me in the eyes, and stroked my thighs with her fingertips. She started inches from my goodies. She was studying my reactions carefully, reading me, learning me. The twinkle in her eye was all I needed. I wanted nothing more at that moment than to be her canvas.

Mistress sat in the armchair by the sliding door to the terrace. She looked on, calmly admiring the bondage Desiree had constructed. She rose slowly stepped over next to the bed, handled the knots nearest to her, smiled at Desiree, stroked her hair affectionately, "Nice knots."

"Thank you, Mistress.. Gunny taught me."

"Gunny?"

"My former mistress is a gunnery sergeant."

"Was she a D.I.?"

"No, Mistress, she did see some combat though."

"I bet she was tough."

"Very."

"So, what's next for Tommy?"

Desiree popped off the bed and whispered something to Mistress that made her grin broadly.

"Mmm, I like that."

"I'll be right back, Mistress," Desiree called out as she practically skipped to the bathroom.

Mistress looked at me as though I were the canary cornered by the cat. I knew what was coming before Desiree arrived from the smell. I'd accidentally gotten liniment in sensitive spots by accident, so in my current position I was dreading what she might do with it.

The fire on my ball sack five minutes later was awful, but watching her lube the butt plug with it was really scary since I had no point of reference for how that might feel. But agonizing seemed a distinct possibility. I hoped my expectation was overblown, but that didn't quiet my fear. The lustfully wicked expression on her beautiful face didn't assuage my trepidation a bit either.

Mistress and Desiree teamed up to rearrange my restraints. Each of them dealt with one leg. They left the clove hitches in place but untied the standing ends from the bed. Then each leg was drawn up and joined with the restraining rope on the corresponding wrist. The effect was to present my genitals and anus obscenely. They took turns playing with my burning balls and teasingly fingering what they were referring to as my fuck hole.

I must admit to loving the attention they were giving me despite the burning torment from the liniment on my scrotum. Desiree had a little residual heating cream on her finger that was starting a slight burn on my anal ring. She brought the tip of the plug to my opening and grinned cruelly.

"You loved me fucking you last night, didn't you, baby."

"Yes, Ma'am. It was really hot."

"This will be hotter, literally."

She giggled and I winced at her idea of humor. She started to slip the plug inside me. It began burning almost immediately making me cry out. The stretch was okay, but the burn was harsh and raced through my guts.

"Argh, that's bad."

Desiree caressed my balls soothingly. It didn't make them stop burning but her gentle touch helped a bit. The burning in my rectum was awful. It continued building and I moaned loudly. They returned to the ropes, released my ankles, lowered them and retied them to the legs of the bed. Once I was secured, Mistress climbed onto the bed, wriggled her knees into the spaces between my arms and head, then lowered her beautiful red bush toward my face. When I felt her wrinkled labia brush my lips, I raised my head to gain full access to the pussy I adored and flicked them with my tongue.

"That's better, isn't it?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You love my pussy, don't you?"

"So much."

She lowered herself to grant me full access to her slash and I dug in aggressively with my tongue and lips. Getting lost in Mistress' juices took my mind off the pains until a terrible sharp agony struck my scrotum unexpectedly. Accompanied by the sound of a sharp snap the pain was piercing. I screamed into Mistress, and she moaned approvingly. Thankfully it was brief, but was soon followed by a repeat, this time biting into my glans. The snapping sound told me that Desiree must be using a violet wand on me. It was the first time I'd ever felt one, but I knew the sound from videos.

I didn't know if Mistress was getting close to flooding me with a wave of her exquisite juice until it came. She shook with her release. and I was rewarded with a mouthful of delicious Mistress honey. She ground her pussy onto my mouth and Desiree punctuated it with a prolonged zap from the evil wand that felt like a dog biting my sack.

The women switched positions so Desiree could settle herself onto my face and Mistress could play with my cock and balls. Her touch was very distinct from Desi's,

firmer and more insistent. I heard her place the wand down on the bedside table as Desi rocked her labia against my lips.

Her pussy was positively drooling silky secretions that I lapped up happily. She was primed from playing with my junk and watching Mistress ride my face, so I wasn't surprised when I felt her approaching orgasm almost immediately. I attacked her clit with lips, tongue, and even a little nibble of teeth. She came with a scream of joy, violently bouncing on my face and crushing my lips against my teeth hard enough to draw a bit of blood.

I was oblivious to Mistress lighting a candle until I felt the first drip of molten wax drop onto my glans and trickle down my shaft. This was a familiar sensation. One relatively vanilla girl thought she was being terribly kinky when we took turns waxing each other during a tequila and pot fueled romp a few months back. I liked it then and liked it even better at Mistress' hands.

Desiree began rocking her hips sending the clear message that she wasn't done with my mouth yet. That was fine with me, and I went to work on my insatiable sister slave happily while Mistress made a wax mold of my stiff member. Desi was quick again. I felt as though I was bathing in pussy juice.

Mistress moved on to thoroughly coat my balls which was extra painful because it resuscitated the fading liniment, but the seductive quality of this milder pain from the wax and magnificent muffling from Desiree's delectable muff was driving mad lust for the happy victim. Me. This scene was a reality that outdid my wildest fantasies. I redoubled my oral efforts inspired Desiree to react enthusiastically rocking and rolling her hips to encourage better communion between her cunt and my mouth. Bliss.

When Desi came again, she collapsed in exhaustion and Mistress backed away, probably not wanting to wax her hair. She extinguished the candle and settled onto the edge of the bed, stroking my thigh and Desi's hair alternately.

"My lovely slaves. You please your Mistress."

I kissed Desi's puckered rosebud, "I love you both, so much."

"Desi, help me untie him. We all need a shower."

Desi struggled to free her knees from between my arms and ears, then scrambled over me to the foot of the bed as Mistress began untying my wrists. Desiree touched the wax coating on my balls before teasing her way with gentle fingertips tracing their way down my thigh to the rope. She took her time untying one ankle before repeating the process on the other.

With all my limbs free I began to stretch my stiff muscles. My wonderful mistress began massaging my shoulders and neck while Desiree's deft fingers worked tightness from my hips and legs.

Hot water beating down on my stiff muscles was a wonderful relief, although loving hands working my muscles was heavenly too. The shower time became an erotic fest of caresses and kisses, each of us competing to give affection and pleasure to each other. It felt like a family affair, innocently incestuous fun and pleasure abounding.

Desiree dropped to her knees in front of me, began caressing me with her beautiful hands and Mistress stroked her hair, encouraging her as she kissed my cock lovingly.

"I think Tommy deserves some relief too, don't you, baby?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Her lips slipped over my helmet and her tongue teased my tingling flesh as her hands caressed my balls. Her desire to give me pleasure was palpable and incredibly needed. My heart was full of love for those two amazing women in that moment.

Desiree took my full length deep in her throat, her tongue worked feverishly to give pleasure. Her hands played my balls like a virtuoso violinist making magic on her instrument until they gave up the seminal offering she and Mistress had inspired all afternoon in a fusillade of cum ropes into her starving throat and mouth. She milked every drop I had, stroking firmly from the base of my shaft to the tip. I clasped her head and lifted her for a kiss, savoring the residue of my cum from her tongue. Mistress stood beside us caressing both of us, beaming happily.

"I do adore you both."

After drying each other, we adjourned to the living area, lounging on the couch, enjoying the afterglow of the incredible afternoon. Mistress wore a lovely purple and gold silk kimono. Desi and I were naked. We shared a comradely silence with none of us feeling the need to speak.

KNOCK KNOCK

The sound coming from the front door startled all of us.

"Desi, see who it is?"

Desiree got to her feet and gestured to her nakedness with a questioning look.

"Look through the peephole."

Desi complied.

"It's a guy with a FedEx hat."

"See what he has for me, give him a cheap thrill."

Desiree blushed scarlet. She tentatively reached for the door handle, gave one last plaintive look toward Mistress, who shrugged with an arch smile. Desi's shoulders slumped and she opened the door.

She was less embarrassed than the delivery guy from what I could tell.

"Um, delivery for Miss Pamela Watson."

He handed a tablet to her, and she signed with her fingertip.

"Thank you, ma'am."

He hurried away but did take one last longing look at her naked beauty. I bet he would drink for free on tales of this delivery after work. To Desi's credit she dragged the trunk inside with her head held high, although her skin on torso and face still exhibited residual flush.

"Oh good, I've been waiting for this. You two will be very interested in the contents. Drag that over here."

She began dragging the chest toward Mistress. I jumped up to help and soon we had it positioned at her feet. She leaned over to dial the combination dial on the padlock, removed it from the hasp and raised the lid. Mistress' look displayed satisfaction and pleasure. Desiree and I on the other hand looked on with a mixture if arousal and fear, at least that's how hers appeared and i expect mine showed similarly.

The trunk contained an extensive toy collection. Many I recognized, but some I didn't. Mistress grabbed the handle on either side of the topmost tray of what turned out to be four. It was divided into three sections. One held restraints and the other contained a collection of lovely leather impact items. There were floggers and crops in the former, with handcuffs, thumb cuffs, leg irons, ball gags, and hoods in the other.

When she lifted that tray out, the next tray contained an electro stim generator and a violet wand with some wicked looking glass attachment clearly designed for internal use. It also held a collection of plugs, dildoes and a strap on harness.

"My lovely toys, aren't they exciting?"

Desi and I exchanged an apprehensive look before agreeing hesitantly with her enthusiasm. Mistress chuckled at our mixed reactions.

"I will stretch your limits, my dears, but I will never really harm you."

"We trust you, don't we, Desi?"

"Yes, Mistress we do trust you, and we love you, right Tommy?"

"We love you very much."

"Lovely. Now I think it's time for a little nutrition. We've worked very hard today. Shall we try a new spot?"

Desiree and I both agreed that would be fine, so we got ready to head for the beach. Mistress instructed me to wear gym shorts commando and Desi to wear her sundress the same way.

"I may feel the need to touch my sweet slaves easily."

I'm sure I blushed a bit, and I know Desiree did.

"One more thing before we go. Bend over and grab your ankles, both of you."

We exchanged a surprised look.

"Now."

Mistress voice was definitely in command mode, so we did as instructed. She flipped Desi's dress up, exposing her perfect ass. and pulled my shorts down. We caught each others eyes, sharing the excitement and expecting plugs were incoming.

Noises behind us as Mistress prepared something before I felt her hand at my ass.

"Spread 'em, Tommy, with your hands, open yourself for me."

I reached back ready for the plug I'd be wearing to dinner, but she surprised me when she slipped a much smaller item into my anus. Seconds later I felt the object begin vibrating and a shiver of excitement shot through me.

"I see it's working. Good. Now pull your shorts up like my good boy."

I did, reveling in the delicious feeling coming from deep inside me and watched as she inserted a pink, egg shaped object into Desi's pussy. She pushed a button on a small remote, Desi trembled, "Oh my, that's amazing."

"Lovely, now we're ready to go out."

She pressed buttons on the two remotes. The sensation in my rectum ceased. She dropped the remotes in her purse and led the way out.

Instead of taking us to the usual spot, she drove us to a new restaurant I had never tried. The hostess showed us to a booth in back. A pretty young waitress approached, identified herself as Lisa, distributed menus, and asked if we wanted drinks.

"I think wine would be in order. Do you have a nice bottle of chardonnay?"

"Pretty sure we do."

"Then that will be fine, Lisa, thank you."

Lisa smiled and took off for the bar.

"I'm very excited to have my toy chest. I expect you two will be as well, eventually. There are lots of delightfully wicked items in it and I can't wait to introduce you to all of them."

"We're wearing a couple of them now, aren't we?"

"Of course." She pulled one remote out of her purse and pushed a button. Desi nearly jumped out of her seat. Mistress handed that remote to me and gave another to Desiree.

"You control each other's now. Have fun." She practically giggled and grinned at us.

I pushed my remote and saw Desi shudder. She raised an eyebrow at me, pushed her button and scoffed at my reaction.

"They are currently on a mild setting the rocker button with the up and down arrows can be used to raise and lower the power of the vibrations. The lowest level is very pleasurable, the highest is extremely intense and can induce extreme discomfort, or in some situations instant orgasm. I am very curious to see what you do to each other with them."

I immediately pushed the button and smiled gleefully as I watched Desiree squirm as a beatific look came over her beautiful face. I loved the way she looked when aroused and now I had the power in my hand to arouse her instantly at will. She looked back at me, winked and pushed her button making the egg next to my prostate start to vibrate. We took turns elevating the stimulus level for each other until were both breathing hard and exhibiting every symptom of incipient orgasm.

Mistress watched us with a delighted smile lighting up her beautiful face, thrilled at the enthusiastic way we jumped into her little game.

When Lisa returned with glasses and a bottle of wine, she regarded us curiously as she set the glasses down, extracted her sommelier's corkscrew and began to open the wine. I increased Desiree's level, and she came despite herself, battling to control her reactions, but whimpering quietly and trembling. I'm sure Lisa could smell her as clearly as I could, and her blush confirmed that knew what had just happened. She fumbled a bit with the foil and cork, but finally opened the wine and poured a small taste for me to sample.

As I reached for the glass Desiree must have pushed me up and I shuddered, sloshing the wine around in my glass. I had to set the glass back down as I fired four shots of cum into my shorts.

"Is the wine alright, sir?"

"Um yes, fine."

Her eyebrow raised in the direction of my glass but refrained from comment as she filled all of our glasses. She filled Desi's last and when she straightened after filling the glass she turned to her, "I love your scent, what's it called?"

"Desiree."

It was all I could do to stifle a laugh as Desi deadpanned it beautifully.

"It's a lovely scent."

"Thank you, it's Lisa isn't it?"

"Yes."

"When do you get off?"

"We close at eleven."

"I tell you what. I've got lots of it. If you want to stop by, I'll be happy to share."

I was actually biting my tongue to stay quiet at this point. Mistress was distracting herself messing around with her phone.

"That would be amazing. I'd be happy to reimburse you."

"Don't worry about it, I get it for free."

I had to feign a cough this time and Mistress stared at her phone, scrolling her screen madly.

"You know Ocean House?"

"Sure."

"Number 215. I'll be up."

"Wow, that's so nice of you."

"My pleasure. I think the scent would suit you."

I dropped my napkin so I could bend over and hide beneath the table.

"Excuse me, I've got to take this." Mistress waved her phone by way of illustrating her excuse.

"Do you all know what you'll be eating?"

"I'd like the oyster po boy."

"Do you want that dressed, sir?"

"I prefer naked, but some cocktail sauce and tabasco would be good."

"I'll have a tail, could they grill it for me, please?"

"I'm sure they can." Lisa managed to keep a straight face.

Lisa took a step toward Mistress and looked at her expectantly.

"I'll have what she's having."

Lisa chuckled, nodded and took off for the kitchen while I bit my tongue until she was gone before I cracked up. and Mistress joined in slightly more restrained.

"I had no idea you did stand up, Desiree."

When we got back to Mistress' place she and I adjourned to the bedroom, leaving Desi to entertain her guest solo. We agreed to keep the option for a group activity open but didn't want to scare Lisa off. Mistress led me away with a finger hooked through my collar. I followed happily anticipating attending to her obvious arousal.

"Strip."

I obeyed eagerly and assumed the presentation pose, proudly offering myself for Mistress' inspection. She touched my cheek with her fingertips, then gently trailed them down my throat and shoulder until she reached my nipple. She teased it with her fingernails first, then seized it between thumb and forefinger. She squeezed it hard, mashing it cruelly, and drawing a whimper from me.

"My nipple."

She released it and resumed trailing her fingertips down over my belly until she reached my rigid cock. She teased my glans, seductively smoothing precum into the spongy tissue like lotion.

"My cock."

"Your slave, Mistress."

She brought her precum coated finger to my lips and pressed it between my lips.

Without a word, she pulled her dress over her hips and lay on the bed, legs spread offering her red clad delta. I needed no invitation and practically dove into her tongue first. She was soaking wet with desire and moaned immediately as I began licking her. She was the perfect desert. She grabbed my head and pulled my face away from her and drew me up toward her face. Our mouths met and she kissed me aggressively.

"Don't get used to this, but I want that fat cock of mine tonight."

I could barely believe my ears, but I sure wasn't going to question my luck as she guided my cock into her. Her hot, slick passage opened for me as I thrust fully inside her. She immediately began moving in concert with my thrusts. Her arms wrapped around me, and her legs came up, so her heels rested on my butt, encouraging me. I had dreamed of fucking her like this, but didn't imagine I would get to. This was amazing.

12