Miss Pamela ten

Story Info
Tommy and Lisa accept their roles - he has an adventure.
5.4k words
4.54
8.1k
6
0

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/17/2024
Created 08/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay together in my bed, intwined in each other's arms. Affectionate soft caresses and gentle kisses. None of the heat we often shared, just blissful contact. It continued like that for a long time. At times we would examine each other's eyes, looking deeply into what seemed to be our souls. She smelled like cherries.

"May I suck your cock, please."

"We don't need to have sex right now."

"This is sweet, but I really want your cock. It's so beautiful, and I've dreamed about it my whole life."

I stroked her hair away from her adorable face, her bright eyes beseeching.

"Then yes, of course you may."

She moved down in the bed as I lay on my back and spread my legs to give her room. She eagerly pounced between my thighs, stroking them as she stared hungrily at my cock and balls. Her hot breath caressed my sensitive flesh before the first flick of her tongue teased my scrotum. She cupped my balls in her left hand and raised them to her lips. She kissed them lovingly and murmured happily, "I want every drop of cum from these big beauties. I'm going to suck them dry, Master."

I lay back, glorying in the worshipful treatment this wonderful girl was intent on giving me. She carefully suckled each ball while stroking my cock, alternately slipping her mouth from balls to cock and back. I was in heaven. Her skilled mouth and hands drove me to a steely hardness more intense than I'd ever felt. She leaned up, freeing my cock for a moment, "Every cock I have ever touched has been yours in my imagination, and now I have the real thing in my hands and mouth, living the dream."

She plunged her mouth back onto me, sliding down to take my full length deep in her throat where she did a cross between humming and gargling thing that drove me wild. I grabbed her head and thrust forcefully into her. She made choking sounds but pushed back against my thrust to maximize the depth of penetration.

She slid two fingers into my ass, seeking my prostate. When she located it, she began a massage that kicked my building explosion into overdrive, and I began shooting massive streams of cum into her throat and mouth as she encircled my shaft and milked the last of my emission into her greedy mouth. I pulled her up gently into a kiss so we could snowball the salty, thick milk of my loins.

The kiss was passionate greedy loving fire. Our hands fondling and squeezing each other's bodies as if we wanted to meld into one.

"I knew it would be like this if I ever got my hands on you, my Master, my love."

"My turn," and I rolled her onto her back and dove face first into her vulva. Her folds were swollen from the needling and when I got to her clit it was also larger than the last time I suckled and licked it. I was gentler than I wanted to be at first, considering that she must be extra sensitive from the piercing, but she clutched my head to her, so I let loose, devouring her deliciousness with abandon.

When I sucked hard, directly on her clit and strummed it with my tongue she came immediately, crying out in delight, trembling and clutching my head.

"Oh God, yes."

She bucked against me forcing her sex onto my mouth as silky secretions washed from her hot spasming hole. I kept working her over, savoring her flowing juice, until she finally sagged with a last quivering gasp.

"Damn you're good at that."

"I really like eating your pussy."

"Seemed like you enjoyed flogging it too."

"That was hot. Surprised me when you came."

"Me too."

"You enjoy pain?"

"I did then. Did you enjoy hurting me?"

"I did. It was a turn on when you called me Master."

"Are you a switch?"

"I never really analyzed myself like that, but I guess I must be."

"I know I am. I'm a total slut really. I love sex, any kind of sex and I'm always horny."

"That doesn't make you a bad person."

I said this earnestly with a straight face. She cracked first and soon we were sharing an uproarious laugh.

"Damn, we're going to have a helluva lot of fun together, aren't we?"

"Yes, Master, we sure are."

We snuggled together, gently enjoying each other's company and touching affectionately without heated passion, eventually slipping into a joint nap.

Sharp knocking on the door roused us eventually. Lisa jumped out of bed to answer what turned out to be Desiree's knock.

"Mistress sent me to fetch you sluts. She wants you both immediately."

I started to grab shorts, but Desi told me not to bother.

"There's no one in the hall, she wants you naked anyway."

Lisa and I followed her lead to Mistress' apartment where we knelt at our owner's feet.

"I have a surprise for you. Desi hosts a gathering at her shop twice month, and tonight is the first we have been together for. We'll be attending together. The theme of the event is a mixer for the local D&s community. Dominants will be clothed, and their slaves will be presented naked for the enjoyment of their fellow Doms. The Dominants will be free to inspect you and may arrange a swap for further services. You will be expected to follow any instructions I give regarding your use by others."

"So, we may find ourselves traded for other slaves?"

"For temporary use only, you will still belong to me. Any such loan will be for the evening of the party, unless lengthier arrangements are made. That would be unusual."

"Yes, Mistress."

"I want you both to prepare for the festivities. Go use the shower and other equipment. You will present for inspection within an hour, hairless, squeaky clean, inside and out. And Tommy no orgasming no matter how pleasant your ablutions may be. Some guest might be interested in you bringing as full a load as possible."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Have at it. Desiree, you need to go to your shop and prepare the festivities, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"We'll see you later then."

Lisa and I went straight to the bathroom and began our preparations. We washed each other thoroughly, obviously focusing extra attention on genitals and assholes since we expected to be examined closely in those intimate areas. Lisa was careful not to make me cum when washing my cock so that I would generate maximum ejaculate when called upon for that at the party.

Mistress gave us both smock like coverups to hide our nakedness for the trip to Desiree's store and piled us uncomfortable into her Porsche for the drive. I was in the passenger seat with the seat shoved forward and Lisa was folded awkwardly into the tiny space behind the seats.

When we arrived at the store she marched us to the front door, ushered us in and reclaimed the smocks, leaving us both naked. From a table just inside the doorway she retrieved a sharpie with which she wrote on our chests. I was inscribed Miss Pamela's and Lisa was labeled Miss Desiree's. Then she marched us into the store proper where we discovered a dozen other naked slaves, eleven clothed Mistresses, and a clothed man who I assumed was a Master. These were hunters on the prowl. Of the naked slaves seven were male and five were female. All were attractive and exuding clouds of pheromones.

A tall, stylish woman with a shock of steely grey hair approached me. Despite her hair she had a vivacious youthful energy that oozed sexual power.

"Aren't you a pretty one?"

She casually cupped my balls with a gentle squeeze. My cock immediately jumped from thickening to quickly erecting.

"Mmm, I do like big boys. You belong to Miss Pamela, could you point her out, I'm afraid I don't know her."

I looked quickly around the room and pointed Mistress out.

"Beautiful."

"She is."

"You're a lucky boy."

"I am."

She pulled firmly on my balls, leading me behind her and took me to a comfortable looking chair. She sat, hiked the hem of her floral skirt up to expose her shaven vulva, spread her legs and said, "Worship me."

I needed no further encouragement and bent to my happy task. Her delightful scent beckoned me and the hint of moisture on her folds teased my tongue as I separated them. She pressed forward to meet my mouth and the heat of her hole welcomed my tongue deep into her sweet tunnel.

I gripped her hips to gain leverage, plunging my tongue in and out of her tongue fucking deeply. She clasped the back of my head, securing me firmly as she circled her hips to accentuate the action of my mouth.

Her passion built and I brought my tongue tip to bear directly on her clit which was swelling nicely and extending from under her hood to greedily seek to friction. I pursed my lips establish suction on the pearl accentuating the pleasure my tongue was imparting.

The pressure from her hands pulling my head into her throbbing need was nearly suffocating me, but the scene was so hot I didn't care. Her needy moans morphed into a joyful cry as she shuddered into an intense orgasm, flooding my mouth with her scalding juices. I slurped her offering gratefully, swallowing her silky secretions slavishly.

"Never met a pussy you didn't want to eat, have you, Tommy?"

Mistress' voice took me by surprise. I lifted my face from the woman's crotch to look up at my Mistress.

"Did she tell you to stop?"

Mistress punctuated this comment with a slap un my rump.

I quickly returned to my job, digging my tongue into her pussy.

"Good boy."

As soon as my mouth returned to her drooling sex, she pulled my face back into her. Words were unnecessary, she obviously wanted more, so I intensified my tongue's work on her swollen clit. I started at the impact of flogger tresses on my ass cheeks and balls. At the third impact I realized that Mistress was encouraging my performance and redoubled my efforts. The woman responded enthusiastically, grinding herself against my mouth which encouraged Mistress to flog me harder and more accurately impacting my burning balls.

Another orgasm shook the woman who shuddered violently as she spewed more pussy juice, coting my face in her slick offering. This time she pushed me back. I guessed she must have finally become too sensitive to crave any more pleasure for the moment.

"Thank you. he's your slave, isn't he?"

'Yes."

"My compliments, he's very skilled."

"He loves his work," Mistress laughed at this.

"It shows."

"If you're done with him..?"

"Yes, time to browse the other goodies."

"Enjoy."

Mistress grabbed my balls and led me into the crowd.

"Get me a chardonnay." I went to the bar, and she headed to a group gathering by the bondage gear display.

As I stood awaiting service from the slave bartender, I felt a small hand reach around my right hip to grab my genitals. First it cupped my balls, then shifted to grip my cock, squeezing and pulling. Startled, I turned around to find a shockingly familiar face. She was equally taken aback and momentarily pulled away, but quickly recovered with an amused smile replacing the surprise on her pretty face.

"Fancy meeting you here, Tommy."

It felt like I did a cartoon gulp and blushed.

"Hello, Gloria."

She continued holding my cock and began stroking it as it thickened in her hand.

"I knew you were well endowed, but I'm very impressed by the reality. I had no idea you're submissive."

"I didn't know you're Domme."

"I'm really just a tourist, my girlfriend Genevieve talked me into trying it. She fixed me up with a guy she knows to bring as my date for this."

I looked down at her hand stroking my hardening meat.

"You're catching on pretty quick."

"I have to admit the idea of getting my hands on you has crossed my mind."

"I've enjoyed your appearances at Travis' lessons."

"He's at his dad's for the weekend."

"Really?"

"Yep."

"You're the belle of the ball," Mistress' voice surprised me again.

Gloria had approached us, looked toward Gloria, then raised a quizzical eyebrow my way.

"Mistress, this is Gloria."

"An old friend?"

"Her son is a student of mine."

"Interesting."

Mistress looked Gloria over, taking pointed note of her hand working my now rock-hard unit.

"Gloria, this is my Mistress, Pamela."

Gloria released my cock and blushed with an awkward smile.

"Sorry, Pamela, I didn't mean to trespass."

"Don't worry about it, sweetie, that's part of the point tonight. It's a slave swap after all. Is your uh date nearby?"

"He's with my friend, Genevieve, over there."

She pointed to an imperious looking brunette flanked by two kneeling men near a display of dildoes and strap on harnesses.

"Would like to swap them tonight?"

"Um..."

"Don't be shy, you're clearly interested in my Tommy, and the feeling is obviously reciprocated."

Mistress reached out to push my erection down, then released it so it sprang back up bouncing enthusiastically.

"Um.. you're okay with that?"

"That's why we're here. Come take me over to meet your friends."

Mistress took the lead, and we all crossed the room to rally with Gloria's friend and her subs. The conversation was simple and direct with Genevieve encouraging Gloria to take off and enjoy me while casting a hungry look at my still rigid cock.

"His only limits are scat and permanent damage. Use him any way you'd like otherwise."

"Um... use him?"

"He's a slave. He'll be happy to serve you any way you want. Enjoy him."

"Um.. okay."

Genevieve grinned at Gloria.

"Remember what I told you. Any fantasy you've ever dreamed of. Enjoy him."

Gloria looked hesitantly at me and I nodded encouragingly and smiled, pressed my hips forward offering my genitals. Gloria broke out a big smile and took hold of the proffered organs before pulling me along behind her toward the door.

The drive to Gloria's place was a bit awkward. We drove in near silence most of the way. As she parked in her driveway, she turned to me and asked, "Are you okay with this?"

"Very much, Miss Gloria. I'm yours tonight."

She shook her head with a whimsical smile, "Let's go."

When we got inside, she turned into the hostess, offering me a drink which I declined and decided I needed to put her at ease by kneeling and asking how I might serve her. She shook her head with a helpless look and extended her hands helplessly.

"Perhaps you might enjoy some oral attention. I'm told I excel at that activity."

"Really?"

Obviously, she needed a little coaxing to break the ice, so I rose to my feet and led her to the nearby sofa where I encouraged her to sit. I removed her shoes and delicately unrolled her stockings and began massaging her feet. Soon she relaxed into it and leaned back against the cushions, moaning softly as my fingers worked her toes and arches.

I raised one foot then the other to my mouth to kiss and suckle each of her little piggies. She quickly got into the attention, her contented moans building as I sucked each toe like a mini cock before kissing my way up her calves and thighs.

I raised the hem of her sundress as I progressed up her firm tanned thighs, smelling the delightful scent of her growing arousal.

She eagerly raised her hips when I hooked my fingers in the waistband of her panties to reveal a neatly trimmed pussy. I pulled them all the way down, gently slipped each leg hole over its corresponding foot and set them on the cushion next to her before giving her a bright smile and bending forward to draw my nose teasingly along her slit.

I delighted in her sweet aroma and separated her curtains, seductively nuzzling with my nose tip first then more fully with my tongue following in immediate succession. Her flavor was delicious, rich and seductive. She responded immediately calling out her pleasure with whimpering delight. Each step seemed to please her more than the last. When I pointed my tongue and probed deeply into her hot wetness, she clutched my head and pulled me forcefully to her.

When my tongue first slipped across her pebble hard cum button, she rewarded me almost immediately with a bucking screaming orgasm and crushed my lips as she spasmed in a long shuddering series of pleasure pulses. I let up so she could settle for a bit, but she was quick to encourage me with aggressive hands pulling my face back into her steaming slash.

"Oh my God, that was amazing, more please."

I happily returned to the pleasurable duty. I'd always wanted this woman and having had a taste of her exquisite pussy I was more than happy to enjoy seconds.

She came again, quickly and explosively drenching me in her nectar. She let me luxuriate with my face between her firm thighs for several minutes, lapping contently at her curtains, savoring the residual ooze of her honey.

"I should take care of you now, baby."

"No need, Miss Gloria. I'm here for your pleasure."

"Just call me Gloria, Tommy. The other feels funny."

"As you wish."

She reached under my armpits and pulled me up, then twisted me onto the couch sitting next to her. She took my balls in her right hand and my cock in her left hand, letting her thumb slide around my glans slick with precum.

"Your cock is beautiful."

"Thank you."

She leaned over, encircled my corona with her lips and played her tongue around, teasing the spongy flesh and slipping it into my urethra. Meanwhile she gently stroked my shaft and caressed my balls.

"Delicious."

It was my turn to moan as she worked me with her hands and mouth. She released her hand from my shaft, shifted position to roll me flat onto the cushions and used my natural curve to help slide most of my cock into her mouth and her throat.

"Yes, ohh yes, just like that."

She pulled back to shift position a bit more, then drove back onto me, this time taking my full length deep into her throat, while working my balls lovingly with barely a hint of a gag. It was my turn to stroke her head lovingly as she swallowed my entire cock. I'd been hard most of the night and I quickly felt an orgasm boiling up in my nuts. Her hand working them was encouraging the explosion. She made swallowing motions with her throat that milked me. I thrust short strokes into her amazingly accepting throat while pushing against the back of her head, driving my full length deep into her. The massive arousal leading up to this explosion yielded an amazing number of deep spurts. She took the first two straight down her throat but was forced to pull back, so the next five ropes flooded her mouth. When she finally released me, semen was dripping down her chin as she gasped for breath.

"Holy shit," she burbled around a mouthful of cum.

"I've been building up to that all night."

"You could father a country with that load. I'm going to start calling you George Washington."

"You're amazing. Nobody's ever taken me all the way like that."

"Not even the little one from the beach? She looked like she wanted it bad."

"She's good, but when did you resign from the carnival?"

"Huh?"

"Your past life as a sword swallower."

We shared a mirthful laugh and hugged each other.

She got up, went to the kitchen and returned with glasses of wine.

"This has been quite a surprise."

"Indeed."

"I would never have suspected you were submissive. I thought you and the pretty girl from the beach..."

"She's actually my sister slave to Mistress Pamela."

"Oh. Um.. how does that work?"

"She owns both of us."

"Isn't that illegal?"

"It's consensual, so not really."

"Why?"

"I guess because we both enjoy how she uses us. This has certainly been pleasant duty tonight."

She nodded and threw her arms around me.

"So, I can ask for anything i want tonight, right?"

"Yes, I'm here to serve at your pleasure."

Her hand dropped to my cock.

"I want you to fuck me."

"That will be my pleasure."

She stroked me softly, caressing me in her fingers, teasing my glans with her thumb.

"Such a wonderful cock. I need it inside me."

I was thickening quickly from her touch. My cock erecting in stages, swelling and extending. She leaned over and took me in her mouth, swirling her tongue around me and caressing my balls with her fingers. As soon as she had me fully erect, she rolled off, onto her back and spread her legs wide.

12