Miss Prim and Proper Taken Ch. 01

Story Info
Laura gets blackmailed by her boss.
4.1k words
4.47
44.5k
66
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 02/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,275 Followers

Laura was sitting in her hotel room, using the remote control to flip through the channels on the TV. The pretty 38-year-old was still wearing her blouse and skirt that she had worn for the meetings in today's business conference. But she had removed her heals and pantyhose before going to the bathroom after dinner. She just wanted to relax. The drinks she had at dinner had her feeling buzzed, so she just wanted to chill out for the rest of the night.

Laura glanced at her reflection in the mirror. Even after a long day of meetings she still looked good. Her light brown hair hung to her shoulders. She was a slender woman, with perky B-cup breasts, which looked a little larger thanks to her padded bra. She could still hear the voice of Deanna, the CFO for her company, when she had suggested that Laura consider breast implants. It was Deanna who insisted that Laura, and other women in the company, wear dresses and heals to be more attractive at functions like this.

Laura paused when she heard a ding coming from her phone. It sounded twice more before she could pick it up. Laura used her facial recognition to open the screen. She did not recognize the number, but she stared in shock at the messages.

"Found some interesting photos of you" the text message read.

It was followed by a picture of her laying on a bed naked with her legs spread, with the fingers of her right hand rubbing her clit. Her trimmed pussy was on full display, as were her perky tits.

Two more pictures followed. One of her sitting naked in a bathtub, then one of her face, with her husband's big cock between her lips.

She recognized the pictures at once. They had been taken by her husband years ago. He had promised to delete them afterwards, but apparently had never done so. Laura had found a thumb drive with her name written on it a couple months ago and took it to work. She had been shocked to find these, and many other pictures and videos of her. Mostly ones that she had posed for, usually after drinking. But there were others that she did not remember, or that had been taken without her knowledge. Including videos that must have been taken by hidden camera. Some of her masturbating and others of her and her husband, Dave, having sex. She was pissed that he had these. Especially when there was a risk that their kids might one day find them. Laura had been disturbed at work before going through all of them, so she put the drive into a notebook and planned to destroy it. But when she got home she couldn't find it in the notebook. She looked for it at work the next day but couldn't find it there either. She assumed that it must have fallen out somewhere. She was extremely worried about the thumb drive being missing, until Hamed, the IT guy, brought it to her desk the following afternoon, saying that someone had found it and turned it in. Since it had 'Laura' written on it, and she was the only Laura in the company, he had guessed that it belonged to her.

Laura was still concerned, until he reminded her that one of their security protocols at work was to never open a found thumb drive. So she had believed that no one had seen it. She took it home and put it back in her husbands desk, and planned to eventually confront him about it.

She had put it out of her mind until now. Now she realized that someone had indeed opened the drive, and obviously made a copy of it.

"Who is this?" Laura texted, her fingers shaking almost too much to type. She felt her face burn, knowing that she was blushing severely at the thought of someone looking at these pictures.

Another one appeared, this one of Dave's cock in her pussy, then one of her face covered in cum.

"Please stop sending these." She texted. "Who are you?"

"Don't worry about who this is. Unless you want everyone to see your talents we're going to have a little fun." Came the reply.

"You can't show these to anyone. They are private. Please give them back to me." She typed.

"What's it worth to you?" Came the reply.

Laura's stomach was in knots. She was totally humiliated that someone: obviously someone she worked with and most likely a man, was looking at nude pictures and videos of her. Laura has always been a very private woman. While she could dress sexy, she never revealed too much. Less than ten men had seen her body naked, in a sexual situation, in her lifetime. Seven who she had dated and given blowjobs to, and then the first man she had fucked during college, before meeting her future husband. Now this unknown person was viewing her nude and in graphic poses where she is fingering her pussy and sucking dick and being fucked, and she knew there were a few videos on that drive that she had not had the time to look at.

"What do you want?" She typed back, wondering how much money he was going to ask.

"I want to have sex with the most prim and proper woman in the office." Came the reply.

Laura hated that phrase: 'Prim and proper'. She had overheard it used about her too often. Some people thought she was stuck up, but she was always friendly and nice to everyone, even the workers who disturbed her with their behavior. But just because she wasn't a flirt or a tease, and had been with the same man for 16 years, she had a reputation for being prudish. Obviously that wasn't true; these pictures attest to that, but she was only that way with her husband. And even then there were limits.

"I can't do that." She replied

"Why don't we meet and discuss it." Came the reply.

"When?" She asked

"Come down to the hotel bar. Wear what you had on today, but don't wear a bra or panties. I will check to confirm that when I meet you."

Laura wasn't sure if she should go or not. But she had to get any copy made of her husband's thumb drive back. Reluctantly, she typed "OK" and hit send. Then she removed her panties before taking off her blouse and removing her bra. She put the blouse back on and looked in the mirror. Her nipples were poking through, but you couldn't see them through the material. This was embarrassing enough, but she wasn't too exposed. She guessed that whoever it was would want to look under her skirt. She hated the idea of being on display for him, but he had already seen way more of her in pictures and videos than she cared to imagine, so she would endure this to get that drive back.

A few minutes later Laura was standing in the bar, feeling nervous as hell. Her heart sank when she saw Lee, her boss, waving her over to a table against the wall. Lee was an average sized man, with thin brown hair that was receding a lot in front and on top of his head. He was a good boss work-wise, but she did not like him much. He had hit on her several times over the years, but was always careful to cover his tracks to avoid getting into trouble about it. He knew that Laura was not going to push it, especially since she would be embarrassed to reveal it to anyone. Lee had announced that he was leaving the company in a few weeks, but was here working on a big deal with a Japanese company and wanted to go out with one more successful contract under his belt.

Laura wasn't sure if he was the one who had texted her, or if he just happened to be there. She walked over to the table and he stood up and let her slide into the booth against the wall before sitting next to her. "Nice to see those nipples saying hello." He said. Laura looked down and saw both of her nipples were rock hard and poking noticeably through the thin material of her blouse. She blushed at once.

"Let's see under the skirt." He told her, confirming that he was the one she was there to meet.

Laura looked about, satisfied that the table cloth obscured the view from others, she used her right hand to pull her skirt up enough to reveal her bare pussy. She dropped the skirt when Lee smiled.

"Now give me the drive with those pictures." She said.

"Not so fast, we need to negotiate a deal." He said. He slipped his right hand under the table and between her legs. "Hold still." He told her, as he raised it higher, pulling her skirt up until his fingers rested on her trimmed pussy. It was all Laura could do not to cry out in protest.

Lee began caressing her labia, causing Laura to squirm. She wanted to leave, but she was trapped between the wall on her right and Lee on her left. He continued when the waitress came over to ask her what she wanted. Laura knew that the young woman couldn't see what was happening, but she felt like the entire bar knew what was going on. "She'll have a vodka and ginger ale, and put it on my tab." Lee told the girl, as he continued rubbing Laura's pussy.

He slid his index finger between her lips, the motion caused her pussy to become moist. She blushed even more when she felt her juices coating his finger. Then he moved up to her clit. Laura spasmed as it massaged her love button, causing it to swell. "Please stop," She said. "I'm married."

"I know that, dear, but we're negotiating about what to do with those pictures and videos. There are a lot of people who would like to see them. Not just at work, but on the internet too."

"You can't do that. Those are private property." She objected.

"They were, but you apparently lost the thumb drive in a public place, where it was found and now can be used by anyone."

Laura did not know if he was right or not, but that didn't matter. All she could do was think about his fingers caressing her clit. "What do you want? I can't have sex with you." She said.

"Let's just sit here a few minutes and talk about it more when you're finished."

"Finished what?" She asked, just as the waitress sat her drink in front of her. Lee's fingers rubbed a little more intently, answering her question for her. He was going to make her climax in the bar. She took a drink of her vodka and sat there in silence as he continued rubbing her.

Laura was disgusted as Lee caressed her clit. Other than her gynecologist, and the medical staff in the hospital when she gave birth, no man, other than her husband, had seen her vagina--let alone touched it--in over 16 years. Now she was being forced to sit here in this public place while a man she detests lustfully attempts to manipulate her to orgasm. Laura was determined not to cum for him. She sat stoically, praying that no one noticed what was happening and that Lee would eventually tire of doing this, but Lee continued rubbing her.

After a few minutes of this, Laura felt the warmth of arousal spreading between her legs, and she realized that her will alone was not going to enable her to withstand the constant stimulation that she was receiving. "Please stop." She said.

"Not yet, Laura." Lee smirked, leaning closer so he could look down at her pussy as he continued.

Laura strained to hold back, but it was now useless. She was on the verge of orgasm and Lee was not about to let up.

"Please don't make me cum." She pleaded.

In answer, Lee began rubbing faster. Laura leaned back, closing her eyes so as not to see the room full of people, and then she began to orgasm. She tried not to do anything to allow Lee to know that she was cumming, but her breathing, along with her juices spilling onto his fingers, and the involuntary spasms gave her away.

"Didn't that feel good?" Lee asked, but he did not stop rubbing her.

"Stop, I came already." She relented.

"Not until you agree to have sex with me."

Laura's clit was becoming too sensitive after cumming, but Lee continued. "Agree to have sex with me and I'll stop and you will get my copy of the thumb drive."

"No." Laura said, but she was about to cum again. "Please, don't do this to me." Then she was having another orgasm. This time she couldn't prevent herself from being more vocal and stirring about in her seat. "No more, I can't take anymore."

"Then agree to get me off."

Laura caved. She needed those pictures back and she could not let him continue to rub her this way. She wasn't certain if her decision had anything to do with drinking at dinner, fear of others seeing the pictures and videos, or the stress of being forced to climax while so sensitive: probably a mixture of all three, but she said, "Fine, I'll give you a blowjob, will that do it?"

Lee stopped. "I can accept that. I have a spot around the corner that will work."

He waved, Laura assumed at the waitress, before sliding out of the booth. He offered Laura his hand, which she ignored. She gulped down the remainder of her drink, thinking that she was going to need the liquid courage to go through with this. As she slid out of the seat the waitress came by with the check. Lee added a generous tip and had the bill added to his room charges before saying, "Thank you, my friend had had a couple nice orgasms and now wants to satisfy me."

Laura blushed in embarrassment as the waitress smiled at them. Before leaving, Lee reached into the booth and picked up a black pen that was leaning against the wall, tucked in at the end of the booth. "Can't leave my hidden camera." He said.

"What?" Laura asked.

"I took the liberty of recording you letting me get you off, just in case you decide to change your mind."

She stood their in stunned silence. "Relax, I'll give you that too, once we're finished."

Lee led Laura out of the bar and around the corner to a door leading to a short stairwell that took them down to the parking garage. At first Laura thought he was going to a car, but he stopped at another door, which was unlocked when he tried it. "This is a maintenance room, we'll have plenty of privacy in here." He told her.

The room was large, and filled with noisy machinery. Laura wasn't interested in looking around, she just wanted to get this over with. "Give me the thumb drive first." She said.

"Sorry, that's up in my room. We can go up and get it after you suck my dick."

Laura sighed. "Fine, let's do it."

Lee backed up against the wall and undid his pants. Laura's back was to the door as she knelt before him. Lee lowered his boxers. His cock was half hard as he exposed it to her. Laura observed that it wasn't nearly as large as her husband's, but she knew that most men weren't.

Unlike Dave, Lee looked like he never groomed his pubic area. She grimaced as she took his cock into her right hand and began stroking it, watching as it became fully erect as she played with it. Then she leaned forward, opening her mouth and guiding it between her lips.

Lee moaned softly as she began sucking his cock. Laura could not believe that she was actually doing this. But she had to get that drive before anyone else saw her pictures or videos. "Besides, he'll be gone in a few weeks." She thought.

Laura used her right hand to stroke his cock as she worked her lips up and down his shaft, trying her best to get this over with as quickly as possible.

Lee gripped Laura's hair with both hands, guiding her head up and down as she sucked him. He had long desired to have his way with her, but Laura had refused all of his advances. But now, thanks to the thumb drive that had been given to him, he knew that he had a way to finally have sex with her, and more if plans worked out. But even if that didn't happen, he would at least fill her mouth with his cum very shortly now.

Laura was so intent on sucking Lee's cock that she did not notice the couple that entered the room behind her. Lee looked up and smiled at them, before lowering his eyes to focus on Laura's pretty face as she sucked him.

"Oh yes, make me cum." He said.

Laura was disgusted by his words. She could feel his cock stiffen even more in her mouth and knew that he was about to cum. He moaned again, and she felt his cum beginning to spray into her mouth. Three large wads splashed into the back of her throat before she could feel small amounts trickling off the head of his cock onto her tongue. Lee continued to moan and repeat "Yes." Over and over as he finished his orgasm.

"God damn that was hot." She heard a female voice say.

Laura jerked her head away from Lee's cock, but her boss held her hair tight, preventing her from standing up. She saw a man and a woman standing near the open door. The man looked to be in his mid-to-late twenties. Attractive, with dark brown hair and brown eyes. He was dressed in khaki slacks and a blue polo shirt. The woman was a heavy set blonde, with large breasts. Rather average looking, but with a rough look about her. Laura had a difficult time assessing her age, but was certain that she had to be at least 30.

"Looks like we found a whore at work, Michael." The blonde said.

"I guess so, Jennifer." The man replied.

"No..." Laura objected, but Lee cut her off, saying, "Yes you did. Would you like to get in on the action?"

"Go for it." Jennifer said.

"No way!" Laura objected, trying to stand again, but Lee pushed her down.

Michael hurried over to stand before Laura, undoing his zipper as he did so. He pulled out his already hard cock and stepped up to her face as Lee stepped aside.

"Suck him or our deal is off." Lee demanded.

Jennifer came around the other side, saying "I want to watch this."

Laura could not believe this was happening. When she delayed, Jennifer grabbed her hair with her left hand and pushed her face into Michael's crotch. Laura obediently opened her mouth and began sucking the unknown man standing before her.

Jennifer Williams watched as Laura began sucking Michael's cock in front of her. The 32-year-old single mother was in on Lee's plan from the beginning. She had recruited Michael to join her, telling him that this was all a role playing game that was a fantasy of Laura's. She knew Lee for a few years, and had slept with him a few times when he was in town on business trips. When he shared his plans with her she decided to join him, especially since it meant degrading a prissy woman who would represent the women that Jennifer felt looked down on her for her lifestyle of casual sex and being a single mother.

Laura sucked the man before her, thinking that this was the first time that she ever experienced two men in one night. It was also the first time she had sex in any way with someone she did not know. She hated that this was happening, but she could not back out now. So she concentrated on getting this man off and getting out of here.

"Oh yes, I'm gonna cum." Michael said.

"Cum on her face." Jennifer said. She wanted to watch him cover her face with semen.

Laura continued to suck him. Her husband had cum on her face before, but she never liked it. She felt it was completely degrading and he only did it a few times when she was really drunk. Of course he had taken some pictures of that too. But it had been years since she had allowed him to do that."

"Cum on her face." Jennifer repeated.

Michael withdrew his cock and began stroking it. Jennifer held Laura's head still as she watched Michael's cock erupt in several volleys of cum that landed all about Laura's pretty face and hair. She was quite amazed at the volume that he ejaculated, thinking that she was going to look forward to having sex with him after this night was over.

Laura closed her eyes tightly as she felt spray after spray of cum splattering her face and nose. It ran down her cheeks and dropped onto her blouse. Finally the shower of sperm stopped. She raised her hands to wipe her face, only to hear Lee say, "Leave it there."

Alright, everyone stay where you are." Came a deep voice that startled Laura. She opened her eyes, but had difficulty seeing out of her left one, which was matted in cum that burned her eyeball. But she could see a tall, heavy man walking over from behind some equipment. As he neared she could see that he was an ugly man with a nasty scar on the right side of his face. He had a name badge on his shirt that said 'Sam B. Security'

"Looks like I caught a prostitute in action, and trespassing in a restricted area too."

PAS
PAS
4,275 Followers
12