Miss Renfield's Last Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Durant covered his face with his hands and made a strange noise. "Get in the bed, Eden. You will remember how to sleep," he said through his hands.

"I don't think I will, sir," I said, crawling into the bed. "I don't think anything can stop this feeling... not even the HR training. Will you stay with me until I do? I've never slept alone, sir."

Mr. Durant looked at me, then he looked at the other part of the bed. He seemed uncomfortable and hungry at the same time. "All right... but nothing more than that. It wouldn't be right."

I didn't understand what he meant, but I was glad that he agreed to stay with me. I turned to my side and watched his long lean body move to the other side of the bed and lie down on top of the covers. He was looking around the room uncomfortably when I moved closer to him. "What... what are you doing?" he asked, glancing at me briefly.

"It feels more like the hive when I'm close to another. Is that okay?" I asked. Mr. Durant smelled really good. Sometimes, I could smell a little of his scent when I helped him with his coat in the office, but now, when my head was almost on his shoulder, it was stronger.

"Ah... yes, I suppose," he said, shifting his body slightly. He seemed like he wanted to move, but he wouldn't let himself. Maybe he just wasn't used to lying in a bed.

We lay there in silence for a while, but I felt no closer to sleep. My mind was going over all the new things that had happened today, the choices I would need to make when my term as a thrall ended, and the demanding sensations coursing through me, now. It was very hard to stay still. Finally, I cleared my throat. Mr. Durant immediately looked down at me. "Yes?" he asked.

"Can I ask you a question, sir?" I whispered.

Mr. Durant chuckled and shook his head. "You just did, Eden, but why don't you ask another, just for practice?"

"In my dream... they were looking for me because they thought you were going to make me your companion. What's a companion?" I asked.

Mr. Durant's eyes dropped and a muscle in his jaw flexed. "A companion is someone that... ah... someone that you spend time with... someone you share your life with..."

"Is Miss Rigby your companion, sir?" I asked.

"What? No! Why would you say that?" Mr. Durant said, leaning up on his elbow and looking down at me.

"Well, you share your life with her. She's been with you for a long time. She knows everything about y—"

Mr. Durant closed his eyes like he was in pain. "With a companion, there is more of an... emotional attachment..." he said, carefully.

"Oh, Miss Rigby loves you, sir! She is constantly thinking about what would please you! There's nothing she wouldn't do for—"

"One also has sex with a companion, Eden," he said abruptly. "As admirable as she is, I have no desire to have sex with Miss Rigby."

"Oh..." I said, my heart sinking in my chest.

"What's wrong?" he asked, brushing his fingers on my cheek.

"Well, you said I probably can't be a Sex Thrall when my term ends," I began.

"Let us be absolutely clear on this: I said you could *never* be a Sex Thrall," he said, then closed his mouth in a way that made his lips disappear.

"Right. Well, I think being a companion sounds nice, but if companions have sex, then I'd need to have sex training to be a companion, or I'd be bad at it. Does HR have a training for companions so they can have sex?" I asked.

"No. A companion is not an employee of the company. I shudder to think what HR would train a companion to be," he laughed.

"This isn't funny, sir! How am I going to be a good companion if I don't get sex training? How will I know what the person that chooses me likes?"

"Oh, it's not even as simple as that, Eden," he said smiling, leaning back and reaching an arm behind his head. "You have to learn what you like, too. A companion isn't a job that you apply for... it's something that you are, and it is mutually chosen. When someone chooses you to be their companion, you need to choose them, too."

"And people have to figure out all that without any HR training?" I asked, incredulous. "That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!" I said, sitting up. "HR needs to give people sex training!"

Mr. Durant's eyes twinkled, "Oh, I'm never letting HR get their hands on you again," he said, wrapping his arms around me and holding me next to him.

I felt so safe and happy in his arms, I spoke without thinking. "Mr. Durant... could I be your companion when my term is done?" I asked.

He looked at me for a long moment. His eyes were no longer twinkling as they looked into mine. He looked like he felt the sadness of thousands of years had come back to him in one memory. "I would love that, Eden. You have no idea how much. If you still want that when your memories return..." he said softly, then closed his eyes and shook his head. "We'll see," he said, and opened his eyes with a small smile that pretended to forget what had made him sad.

I nodded and curled up next to him on my side and closed my eyes. I couldn't stop thinking. I was in Mr. Durant's bed. Wearing his shirt. He had put his mouth on mine twice. He wanted me to be his companion... which meant that at some point, he wanted to have sex with me. My mind still wasn't clear on sex, but the thought of it made me squirm. I hoped it involved more kissing... that was the word. Mouth on mouth was kissing. I liked it.

Mr. Durant's shirt was bunched up under me and uncomfortable, so I pulled it off and threw it on the end of the bed and curled back up against Mr. Durant. He made a funny noise, then. I looked up at him and he was looking at my chest with wide eyes and breathing through his mouth. Then, he closed his mouth and swallowed.

I looked down and saw that my breasts were not covered anymore. HR wouldn't like that, but the shirt was uncomfortable for sleeping, so I figured that I should turn off the light and then my breasts wouldn't be visible anymore. I sat up and leaned over Mr. Durant, reaching for the light. I reached under the shade and was feeling around for a knob to twist or a chain to pull. I couldn't figure it out and it felt like I was fumbling with the lamp forever, when the most amazing feeling started going through my body. It started in my right breast and coursed through me all the way down between my legs where it made me clench inside.

I looked down and saw that Mr. Durant was kissing my breasts, cupping them in his hands and moving his mouth from nipple to nipple. I didn't know what to do. I didn't want him to stop, though. I was almost falling over the side of the bed, so I put my hands on his shoulders and moved my leg over him so that I was straddling his lap. I don't think he even noticed. He just kept cupping my breasts, licking and sucking on them, making soft noises like he could never get enough.

The sensations taking over my body made me feel weak and out of control at the same time. I moved my hands into his hair and leaned my head down to his, still staring in disbelief at his perfect face hungrily consuming me, not like I was food, but... something else that was no less essential to life.

He opened his mouth wide and took my breast inside, tugging on it and flicking the nipple with his tongue until I was whimpering into his hair with every mouthful. Then, he pulled until my breast slowly slid out of his mouth with a soft popping noise. "Eden..." he gasped against my wet nipple, "I... I shouldn't be doing this... it's not right."

"Oh, right... I'm sorry, sir. Let me do that," I said, pushing him back onto the bed and opening more buttons on his shirt.

"Wait... I didn't mean—" he began to say, but then he stopped and groaned when I bent down and took his nipples in my mouth instead. Mr. Durant didn't have silly soft breasts to suck on like I did, so I just teased his nipples and then started moving down his chest and abdomen, grazing along the skin with my lips or gently scraping the muscles with my teeth. I lowered my lips to the slight line of hair that went from his navel down under the waist of his pants. When I got there, I paused and looked up his panting chest to where his eyes were watching me. "Oh God... this... this is a bad idea..." he whispered. Then, he reached down, undid his belt and took his pants off.

I un-did the final buttons on his shirt and pulled it away from his body. I couldn't stop staring at him... at all the places I had never seen. His neck, blending into his shoulders and arms. His chest, abdomen, and his hips. I raised my hand and touched the place where his abdomen blended with his hips, brushing against the joining of muscle and bone. I leaned down and lowered my head to kiss the place where my fingers touched. His firm flesh jumped slightly under my lips and when I looked up, his eyes were watching me.

I looked down and saw that the part of him that usually fit in his pants was much bigger, now, and stood out from his body. Crouching like a cat with my bottom up in the air, I lowered my lips to it and softly kissed the tip. To my surprise, it jumped when I did that! I looked up at Mr. Durant, and he was staring down at me with his mouth slightly open. He cupped my face in one hand and guided me back to it, watching as I put my lips to the tip of the organ again. This time, I used my tongue to lick the head and probe the little fissure at the end. When I did that, Mr. Durant wound his other hand through the hair at the back of my head and groaned, "Eden... you're killing me," through his clenched teeth.

Alarmed, I let the hard organ slide out of my lips and looked up at him again. His jaw was clenched like I was hurting him. I felt terrible. Mr. Durant was letting me have a chance to learn about sex, and by the looks of it, I was torturing him! "I'm sorr—" I began to say, when Mr. Durant held my head tightly in his hands and pushed himself deep into my mouth.

"Suck it..." he rasped, pushing hard against the back of my throat, making me gag a little and squeeze on him. Then, he let out a low grunt. "No teeth, love" he said. I couldn't get rid of my teeth, so I just opened my mouth widely and tried to cover them with my tongue and cheeks. I sucked as hard as I could, but I knew I was doing a terrible job because then Mr. Durant began lowering my head and moving his hips back and forth, sliding in and out of my mouth again and again like he couldn't get it in the right place.

A strange feeling began building in me as I felt him sliding in and out of my mouth, making my hips squirm. Then, he gasped and pulled my face up to his. Kissing me, he rolled me under him and began moving his hips against mine. "Do you feel what you've done to me, Eden?" he asked, rolling his hips and making something hard rub against the soft area between my legs. I felt all slippery and wet down there, so I tried to warn him not to get the mess on him, but then he lifted my hips higher and groaned as he slid the hard thing all through it. "Tell me again... tell me you really want this," he whispered, trailing his lips down my neck.

My body twisted and squirmed under him, but I found no relief and moaned, "No... I don't want this. It's terrible! It feels so good, but it's not... there yet. It's just *almost* there and if I just have more and more of this I'll go crazy. I'm so sorry, sir," I whimpered.

Mr. Durant let out a low growly laugh, "Let me see what I can do to improve that, then," he said, moving his hips against mine.

I didn't understand how he thought what he was doing would make me feel better, but then something hard and smooth slipped between the soft wet folds and stroked against a bump at the top of the folds and I squealed and nearly jumped out of the bed. Mr. Durant just laughed again, "Hmm... I think you liked that." Then he did it again, holding me down and rolling his hips against me in a pulsing current of sensation.

His lips went to my throat and kissed and sucked without biting me, teasing me with the thought of him consuming me completely as he stroked against my writhing body. My eyes closed and my back arched under him, but it didn't feel like I controlled any of it. Some unseen force moved our bodies together, and apart, and back together in a powerful, irresistible current. His lips left my throat, and it felt so wrong that I whimpered. "Eden... look at me," he whispered.

When I opened my eyes, his were staring into mine... hungry and yet haunted, guilty and yet determined. "Can you forgive me...?" he asked.

"Anything..." I said, sure of my answer, but not understanding the question. I put my hand up to his lean cheek to comfort him when I felt him push against me again, not sliding again against my sensitive node, but entering my body with his. I gasped and his face devoured my expressions as I felt myself stretch and widen with each insistent push. The horrible *almost there* of his touch took me again and I moaned, shaking under him. He began filling me and emptying me again and again, the meeting of warm and wet with hard and hungry, emptying my mind of anything except the exquisite sense of being completed... and how strangely familiar it felt. How could this feel so familiar... as if I had felt him complete me thousands of times.

I began moving my hips up to meet his, needing without understanding, until he was pounding at a barrier deep inside me, taking my breath away with each thrust. I cried out and wrapped my legs around him, our bodies slapping together faster, each deep impact delivering a delicious satisfying pain that only drove me to push myself up harder and grind against him. The *almost there* inside me was changing into something I couldn't define and I screamed against his shoulder, "Adrian! I... uh... uh... uh... uh... uh... nnnh... please! Help me!!!" I squealed.

"Always..." he gasped, bending to hold me still, he covered my neck with his mouth and his fast rutting turned into long, slow, punishing blows, driving the feeling inside me over a precipice and I flew off the terrible precipice to which he had taken me. Screaming and clinging to him, I felt my body clutch at him as he continued his slow, hard strokes. The *almost there* inside me exploded like a dying star, sending out waves of power that even Adrian felt, making his breath hitch as he lowered his lips to my throat.

I relaxed my head back, offering myself to him, and felt his sharp kiss... and it felt like coming home. He drained me and filled me in equal pulses, a low sound of pleasure coming from the back of his throat with each swallow... and then everything drifted into peaceful, quiet, darkness.

*** *** ***

The next morning, though we tried, we did not get into the office before Miss Rigby started to worry. There were so many things to do in the morning. By the time we arrived at the office in a car with darkened windows, and went up the elevator to the top floor, Miss Rigby was in a panic and had moved the office furniture into a small fort. I didn't really understand why. "Master is here! And he brings his lovely flower! Oh, thank goodness! Miss Rigby thought she was lost! I awaken and the hive is broken and then Miss Renfield is not here!"

"You knew she was with me, Miss Rigby. What do you mean the hive is broken?" Mr. Durant asked.

"HR has been calling Master all morning. I tell them Master is not to be disturbed, but they call and they call. They say the hive, it is broken. Miss Hexuba is coming up, so I made preparations for siege—"

"That's fine, Miss Rigby. I'll see her in my office when she arrives," Mr. Durant said, as I took off his coat.

"Yes, Master," Miss Rigby said, as Mr. Durant walked into his office.

I sat down at my desk. It felt strange to have Mr. Durant so far away when we had been so close all night, and after everything that had happened. It was hard to remember what I was supposed to be doing, especially when I kept remembering being in his bed with his arms around me, or against the closet with his lips on mine.

I looked down at my computer to see that Mr. Durant had sent me a message. He didn't usually send me messages. When I opened the message, it said that he wanted to see me. I took a pad of paper and a pen and went into his office, walking the long way to where he was seated at his desk in front of the tinted windows. When I got there, he looked up from his computer and gestured for me to sit in one of the chairs across from his desk. "I've been meaning to speak with you about something, Eden," he said, leaning back in his chair, watching me.

"Yes, sir," I said, scribbling my pen in a circle to make sure it would work.

"No doubt by now, you have absorbed the fact that, to a limited degree, I am able to perceive your thoughts," he said.

I nodded and wrote "D reads thoughts" on my notepad.

"I should clarify that some of your thoughts are broadcast to me more acutely than others. For example, if you were to picture an interaction you had with me, those thoughts would be rather... hard for me to ignore."

"Yes, sir," I said, writing "thoughts about him = louder" on my notepad. When I looked up, he was looking at me with his fingers steepled in front of his mouth. Then, I remembered how good it felt when he put his tongue inside my mouth, his sinewy arms squeezing me against him.

Mr. Durant's eyes widened, then he canted his head to the side, still looking at me. "So, Eden, if someone were to be constantly thinking about being with me in a variety of enjoyable, but distracting situations, you understand how that might make it difficult for me to focus on my work...?" he asked, his mouth quirking.

"Um... yes. Yes, sir," I said, nodding. Then, I sketched a picture of his quirked mouth on the notepad. He was so handsome when his mouth quirked, or when he put his mouth on my mouth. I wondered if he would do that again, tonight. I wondered if his lips would feel good in other places.

When I looked up from the notepad, Mr. Durant was looking at me with a funny look on his face. He looked like he wanted to kiss me, and spank me, and eat me at the same time. He also looked exasperated. "Nevermind... I give up," he muttered, rubbing his hands on his face.

"Will that be all, then, Mr. Durant?" I asked.

"Yes... though I believe I will need your help with the SharePoint after my meeting with Miss Hexuba," he said, his eyes moving from mine back to his computer, a smile playing across his mouth.

A funny noise came out of me when he said that, because that was when a very vivid image came into my head where I was bent over his desk with my skirt pushed up over my bare bottom. Mr. Durant was standing behind me, with one hand on my shoulder and the other on my hip, and his hips were slapping hard against my bottom, making it jiggle every time. My eyes went wide and I blinked several times. I felt a little dizzy. I'd never had that awake dream before. It was very strong. Then, I dropped my pen. Then, when I bent down to pick it up, I dropped my notepad. Then, I bonked my head on his desk when I tried to get up again. Then, Mr. Durant laughed and said I could go.

Miss Hexuba went into Mr. Durant's office just as I was leaving. She was still showing her teeth, but it wasn't quite like a smile. Her hair was also looking different and sticking out in strange places. I couldn't hear what they discussed when the doors were closed, but she was speaking very loudly and fast at first. I wondered what happened to the hive. Though Mr. Durant said I wouldn't be going back there unless he was dead, it still felt like home to me.

After Miss Hexuba stopped making noises that sounded like an offended goose, Mr. Durant seemed to be asking her something. She gave him an answer, and then he asked her something again. From the sound of her reaction, she didn't like what he asked. Soon, she came out of Mr. Durant's office. She was still teeth smiling, but with her flared nostrils and twitching eyes, it was a bit terrifying.