Miss Sara Ch. 02 - Training Stepmom

Story Info
Sara convinces David's stepmom to join them.
3.5k words
4.51
9.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Camille Lawson, David's stepmother, was very concerned about him. He definitely hadn't been "himself" as of late.

For the past 3 month, David would stay out late a few times a week -- something he'd never done before. On two occasions he didn't come home until dawn. He wouldn't tell her where he was going, where he'd been or what he was doing.

"Out..." or "out with friends" were his only answers when she attempted to grill him.

When he was at home, he spent most of his time in his room, or constantly texting or talking with "someone" on his phone.

She was convinced that David had a "secret girlfriend".

Camille was very possessive when it came to her stepson. She'd been that way ever since she and her late husband adopted him. She monitored and controlled most of his social life, including who his friends were. She wasn't prepared for him to suddenly "shut her out". She didn't like him keeping secrets.

But Camille had a few secrets of her own.

The relationship with her late husband was over long before his passing. She'd felt lonely and unloved for quite some time. The only spark in her life was David. He was her "special, little man".

Ever since David turned 19, he'd become even more "special" to her -- she started watching him EXTRA closely. She'd seen him naked on multiple occasions. Several times she secretly watched him in the shower or whenever he went to the bathroom or his bedroom to jerk-off. She was aware of how large he'd grown, how long he usually lasted and how many times he could "get it up".

She was even watching the afternoon that he'd almost lost his virginity in the backroom of the bookstore with a former employee (she fired that "loose hussy" the next day).

Camille happily rubbed-one-out each time.

In Camille's mind, David was hers. The thought that someone else might be..."with him"...really bothered her. She had to know who that someone else might be.

Her only clue was his rather close association with a new bookstore customer -- Sara Young -- who'd been coming in quite frequently. Camille decided to ask her about it the next time she saw her in the store.

By chance, Camille and Sara crossed paths one day just outside the local post office.

"Um, excuse me..." Camille began. "Sara Young, isn't it? You've come into my bookstore a few times..."

"Bookstore...? Oh, right...! Sara smirked, acting coy. "The cute, little 2nd-hand place up the street..." In fact, she was fully aware of who Camille Lawson, David's stepmom, was. She'd actually been looking forward to meeting her.

Camille made uncomfortable small talk for several minutes, before getting to the point.

"So, I believe you know my son, David..." she continued.

"Li'l Davie...?" Sara abruptly interrupted. "He's such a sweetie...he comes by to help me out every now and then."

"I-I'm sorry..." Camille stammered. Sara had completely caught her off-guard. "He comes by...?"

Sara went on to tell her how she and "Li'l Davie" had become "very, very close" and developed a "special friendship". She laid it on thick, leaving the door wide open for Camille to interpret her implied insinuations and innuendos.

"We'll all just have to get together sometime, OK..." Sara concluded, before suddenly turning and leaving.

Camille was speechless. She literally had no idea what to say, or how to say it. Her entire world had just been knocked askew.

"Li'l Davie...?" she thought to herself.

She finally realized that she was standing in the middle of the sidewalk staring in the direction that Sara Young had departed. Camille turned and walked very slowly back to the bookstore. David was out picking up supplies. She told the two part-time employees that she wasn't feeling well.

Camille walked to the back and climbed the stairs to their 2-bedroom apartment above the store.

She poured herself a glass of wine and sank into the couch.

"Fuck..." she finally said aloud as her mind raced. She was thoroughly confused. She was angry, jealous, and, strangely, a little horny. But was she even allowed to have these feelings?

Her 20-something stepson was apparently having "some kind of relationship" with a woman who was at least 25 years older. Her David was screwing around with some "old, loud, chubby Black lady"...? How the fuck did this happen?

Camille had a second glass of wine. She laid back on the couch, unzipped the front of her khakis and slipped her hand inside to rub herself through her cotton panties -- she needed to take some of the edge off. She didn't reach an orgasm and fell asleep. When she opened her eyes again, it was several hours later. The digital wall clock read 10:22.

She placed her empty wine glass in the sink and proceeded down the hall to see if David was in. His door was open and light poured out into the dark hallway. She could hear him on the phone.

"Probably talking to that fat-ass, hussy...!" Camille thought feeling her blood pressure rise.

She crept forward and looked in. Her eyes went wide and she covered her mouth to stifle her reaction.

David was completely naked and sitting on one of the bar stools from the kitchen. He was using the video app on his phone, which was propped on a chair in front of him. Although she couldn't see the person on the other end, Camille was certain he was speaking with Sara Young.

"Yes, Miss Sara..." David says, confirming her suspicion. He looked directly at his phone and slowly stroked his cock -- he was fully erect. His hands were coated with baby oil. The bottle was on the floor next to him.

"That's good, Sweetie..." Sara Young said through the phone. "Just like I showed you...now play with your nipples..."

David did as she instructed, and pinched and rubbed his nipples until they were oiled and hard. He continued to slowly stroke himself.

"Feels good, don't it, baby...?" Sara continued. "Strokin' an' playin' with yourself...gettin' it all hard and slick..."

David only moaned and bit his lower lip. He felt himself getting close but knew not to reach his climax until he was given permission to.

"Almost there..." Sara said. "Just a little longer..."

David nodded and continued.

Still in the hallway, Camille could feel herself getting wetter and wetter. Without even thinking about it, her right hand sank into the front of her pants which were still unzipped from before. This time going into her panties, two fingers immediately started drawing circles around her clit. She instantly found "the spot" and the rhythm.

She deeply wanted to walk into the room.

"I saw your stepmom today..." Sara suddenly announced. "She wanted to know if I knew you...so I told her...a little bit of everything..."

David moaned louder, stroking and breathing harder.

"Oooh, you like that...?" Sara continued. "You like thinkin' about your stepmom while you strokin' your dick?"

Camille felt an intense rush. She had a "mini-orgasm" and continued playing with herself.

"You like thinkin' about...Camille...and strokin' your dick...and rubbin' your nipples..." Sara could tell that he was ready to cum. So was she, also rubbing her clit in her bedroom.

"I bet you want her to stroke it for you...bet you want her to fuck you..."

"Oh shit...yes...Camille..." David gasped, tossing his head back. Several streams of hot cum erupted from his cock, some of it splashed on the chair and his phone.

"That's good, baby..." Sara encouraged, watching him through a glob of cum. "Let it all go..."

Camille had heard and seen enough. She quietly stepped towards her bedroom. She REALLY needed to get herself off and didn't want to risk getting caught.

Once inside she closed the door and immediately stripped off her pants and panties. She lay face-down on her bed, spread her legs and vigorously humped the palm of her hand.

"Oh David...David..." she moaned into her pillow. It took Camille only a few minutes to reach a screaming orgasm that curled her toes and sent her entire body into jerks and spasms.

When the rush subsided, she continued to lay there thinking about everything that has transpired. It worked her up to the point of masturbating again. This time while laying on her back, she imagined David was on top fucking her. She was completely spent after her second orgasm and fell asleep on the sheets still wearing her sweater, bra and socks.

Camille woke the next morning having overslept almost an hour. She hopped out of bed, stripped and showered. She rushed downstairs to find out that David had already opened the store.

"Good morning, dear..." she said to her stepson.

He was sipping coffee and going over an inventory sheet.

"Morning, Camille..." he smiled back at her.

The entire day she found it difficult to make eye contact with him. Although last night wasn't the first time she'd watched her stepson masturbate (and then masturbated), this time somehow felt different. She spent most of the day avoiding him.

Almost a week had gone by, when one evening Camille received a phone call from a number that she didn't recognize.

"Hello, Mrs. Lawson!" the unexpected voice on the other end surprised her. "This is Sara...Sara Young. How are you?"

"Fuck...!" Camille thought to herself. "I'm fine...just fine...." She answered. "And how are you...?"

The two of them traded uncomfortable small talk before Sara got to her point.

"I think there's something you need to see..." she began. "In fact, I KNOW you'll want to see this...!"

She proceeded to share with Camille the true nature and extent of her relationship with David. She gave detailed descriptions of the things they'd done, the things she'd taught him, and made him do. Sara didn't brag, she just stated facts, almost as if she were giving a report.

Camille's first instinct was to simply hang up the phone and block the number. But she didn't. She listened to all of it. And she imagined and envisioned everything that Sara described.

"David is here right now for another one of our li'l sessions..." Sara said as she ended the call. "You are more than welcome to come by. I'll text you the address...we both hope you'll join us."

Sara had successfully stunned Camille for the second time.

She spent several long minutes staring blankly at her phone after the call ended. She went to the kitchen and poured a large glass of wine. Her phone alerted her to a new text -- it's an address from the same number.

Camille drained the glass and steadied herself.

"I shouldn't do this..." she said aloud. A few seconds later she was locking the front door behind her.

Camille was surprised to find out how close Sara lived to them. It took her less than ten minutes to walk from their apartment to hers.

Her mind raced on the entire walk. Once she made the commitment to come, she couldn't stop thinking about seeing David naked and watching him masturbate...hearing him say her name when he shot his load...remembering all the things that Sara said about the things they'd done.

She didn't know what to expect or what she would do, but she couldn't turn back.

Camille entered the building, climbed the stairs to the 2nd floor and nervously knocked on the door of apartment 3B.

Sara opened the door a few seconds later. She's clutched together a knee-length red robe, her feet were bare.

"Wow..." Camille thought watching the ample hips sashay as she followed her in. "She's really kinda hot...I can almost see why David might find her attractive."

She led Camille into the living room and offered her a beer. Camille took a few sips and looked around nervously.

"Oh, Li'l Davie...?" Sara noticed, "He's in the other room waitin' for us."

She took Camille by the hand and led her to the bedroom.

"You sure you're ready for this, honey...?" Sara asked, pausing at the door. "I could always tell you about it later."

"No..." Camille sighed. "I want this..."

Sara nodded and they entered the room. Camille stopped just after a few steps inside.

The only light in the room came from the bedside lamp. David was on the bed, on his back and naked. He's wrists and ankles were tied to the four corners. His body was covered in oil. His cock was semi-hard and laying against his thigh.

"Hey Davie...!" Sara smiled cheerfully. "Look who came over to join us!"

"Hi Camille..." David said to his stepmother flatly. He showed no signs of being upset or embarrassed. His cock suddenly twitched and came to full-attention.

"Will you look at that...?" Sara smiled, sitting on the bed next to him. She took his cock in hand and gently stroked it. "That's what I call a 'hello'..."

Camille stepped to the foot of the bed. Her gaze went from David's eyes to his cock. Sara leaned to the side and took David's hard cock into her mouth. He closed his eyes and moaned softly.

"Omigod...what the fuck am I doing...?" Camille screamed in her head. Her heart was pounding and she could feel herself getting wet. She noticed his clothes in a pile on the floor next to the bed -- she recognized the shirt she gave him for his last birthday.

"Our Li'l Davie can work a li'l bit o' magic with this dick..." Sara announced, taking a break from sucking but still stroking him. "He's certainly been givin' me a run for my money."

Camille could only stare at his cock. She felt hypnotized.

"Let me show you..." Sara said. She stood and removed the robe, climbed onto the bed and mounted him, reverse-cowgirl. She slowly guided his cock into her shaved pussy making sure that Camille could see.

"Oh, shit...this is some good dick..." Sara said her after grinding on David for several minutes. She played with her clit and one of her nipples.

Camille shifted uncomfortably. The look that Sara is gave her made her pussy tingle. She had to resist the urge to touch the older woman's breasts.

"You want some, don't you?" Sara said, more of an accusation than a question.

"Yes..." Camille answered, both proud and ashamed of her response.

"Then come an' get it...!" Sara told her.

Camille began frantically stripping off her clothes, popping some of the buttons on her blouse. She was literally out of breath by the time she'd removed her panties.

Sara admired her slender, brown figure and perfect B-Cup breasts.

"What do you think, Davie...?" Sara teased looking over her shoulder, but still grinding him. "You think Miss Camille here deserves some of this dick...? Should I share...?"

David only moaned in response. Camille felt a little anxious and annoyed (as well as extremely horny).

"Please...?" she begged, in disbelief of what she is was actually begging for.

Sara gave her a fake frown and pondered.

"Can I...can I please fuck him...?" Camille finally said. "My stepson..."

"Not yet..." Sara continued teasing her. "You still ain't ready." Without removing herself from his cock, she turned so that she was facing David with her back to Camille.

Camille couldn't not notice her curves, especially her ample ass.

"Sit on his face," Sara told her. "Let Davie eat that pussy an' get you ready."

Camille walked to the side of the bed and looked down at David. His eyes were clenched shut as he bit his lower lip (which he always did when he masturbated).

She climbed onto the bed and mounted his face, her back to Sara. She couldn't believe it when his tongue began darting in and out of her pussy and massaged her clit. She also couldn't believe that she was allowing this woman that she didn't even really like to tell her what to do.

"Oh fuck..." she moaned aloud. Camille was instantly impressed at her stepson's pussy-eating technique.

"I told you, girl..." Sara said. "Li'l Davie got some skills..."

Camille nodded and gasped in agreement. She was caught off guard when Sara kissed her on the small of her back and gave her a playful smack on the ass.

"Work that cute l'il ass..." Sara giggled, as she continued to tease Camille by running a finger along her crack.

A few minutes later, Camille's back arched and her toes curled. David and Sara had succeeded in giving her a mind-blowing orgasm.

"Fuck...!" she screamed, grabbing the head-board for balance. She was amazed at how much of her cream covered the lower half of his face, as she lifted off of him.

"Save some of that for me, baby..." Sara smiled and winked at Camille. She leaned forward and licked cream from David's chin.

Camille's head reeled.

"Did I really just cum on my stepson's face...?" she asked herself. "Am I really waiting for my turn to fuck him...?"

She leaned against the headboard and watched them. Sara was now grinding harder against David. Her eyes were clenched shut as she drew closer to her climax.

"Ooooh, gimme that dick, Davie....gimme that dick...!" she snarled -- he was thrusting himself up into her. Minutes later she had a sweaty, shuddering orgasm. She collapsed on top of him.

"You ready to ride...?" Sara asked Camille a few minutes later.

David's cock was slick and shiny when Sara lifted off of him. His member was thick and throbbing and would probably go for hours.

"He's probably already cum once or twice..." Camille figured, proud that she secretly knew her stepson's tendencies.

Sara offered to clean him up, but Camille stopped her.

"Let me..." she said, taking him into her mouth and licking away Sara's juices.

"Alright then..." Sara smiled, already making plans in her head.

Camille crawled to the center of the bed and threw a leg over his waist. Her pussy was still sensitive and tingling when it finally came into contact with his cock. She slowly lowered herself onto him until her thighs were resting firmly on his.

"Omifukingawd..." Camille gasped. She couldn't believe what she was doing or how good it actually felt. David's cock wasn't the biggest she ever had, but she was convinced that it was the best.

"Take your time, sweetie..." Sara encouraged.

Before Camille could react, Sara gave her a deep, wet kiss. Their tongues tangled and twisted.

"Gon' girl..." Sara said as she broke the kiss, "get that dick..."

Camille began thrusting and circling her hips on David's dick, trying to take in as much of him as she could. David matched her rhythm and pushed back against her.

It was almost as if they'd done this before.

"Camille...oh, fuck yeah..." he moaned. The fantasy of fucking his stepmom had finally come true.

"David..." Camille gasped, quickening her pace. She laid against him and they kissed. She wrapped her arms tightly around his shoulders.

Camille kissed and fucked her stepson with everything she had as sweat rolled down her face, neck and back. Her cream covered his cock and dripped onto his balls. When her toes began flexing and curling uncontrollably, she knew another orgasm was coming soon.

Sara Young stood next to the bed and admired her handiwork. She'd succeeded in bring two people -- stepson and stepmom -- along for one of her "wild and crazy, sex-capades".

She couldn't have been more pleased.

After she'd watched and listened to them fuck, sweat and moan for several minutes she inserted herself back into the fun. Sara went to the foot of the bed and crawled up between their thighs. She spread Camille's ass and began applying her tongue. She was delighted when Camille shuddered and moaned in reaction. She then massaged David's balls, drawing an equally satisfying reaction from him.

"Keep goin', y'all...!" Sara encouraged. "Don't mind me..."

She kept at them, alternating between David's balls and Camille's asshole. Camille was the first to succumb -- her hips stopped thrusting and her muscled tightened.

Sara grinned, wet her middle-finger and inserted it completely into Camille's tight asshole.

"Oh fuck...!" Camille cried out as her entire body went into spasms. Sara withdrew her finger and watched as she squirted all over David's cock.

David continued to fuck his stepmom, thrusting his hips up into her. Camille simply "went along for the ride".

12