Miss Stephanie Punishes Alice

Story Info
A lady submits to punishment from her mentor.
1.9k words
4.22
3.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction, set in a dystopian universe in the 1980's. All the characters depicted are over eighteen years of age with most characters in their twenties. It is based on a recent experience with a strict caning Dominatrix.

Alice read the note again. "Please report to my study at 8:00pm this evening," it said and was signed by Miss Stephanie, the Dean, and had been handed to her by the woman giving today's class. An 8:00pm appointment meant that she would not be the first student visiting the Dean this evening as these sessions started at 7:30pm, after supper. An 8:00pm appointment meant a longer session which was probably appropriate for what she had done. Alice snapped out of her thoughts and started listening to the class on deportment being given.

Alice was an intersex, a gender that appeared after the war when an unknown power had accidentally released genes and hormones following experiments to generate a superfighter. Intersexes, babies born as men but wanting to be ladies had been born in vast quantities and colleges had been created for their transition. Alice was enrolled at The Petula College for Transition Ladies, a rather grand term for a poorly run establishment. She knew that she had to complete the course to be recognised as a proper lady which meant two years of lectures on deportment, fashion and the other things that make a lady.

Whilst the college prided itself on the transformations it created and imposed strict discipline in the week, weekends were much more casual with students managing to smuggle in alcohol, cigarettes, vapes and clothes. Alice had been surprised at the last item but when she realised she'd had to give up all her clothing when she entered and be forced to wear the sexless baggy dresses and flat shoes the college made them wear, she started to enjoy wearing the clothes other ladies smuggled in.

The latest incident had taken place over the past weekend. It had been the final weekend of the half-term, the worst and most boring in her experience. Carla, one of her friends, had asked her to come up to her rooms after supper on the Saturday evening. Carla had the best room in the college, it was on the top floor, well away from the staff accommodation and had an attic where most of the student's contraband was stored. When Alice entered Carla had already changed into a corset with her shecock exposed and her small emerging breasts contained in the top. On her legs were laced up over the knee patent leather boots and Alice salivated as she took Carla's appearance in.

Also in the room was Ebony, a beautiful black woman who Alice knew had a large cock which she craved and hoped she would see later. Ebony was dressed in a cocktail dress that showed off her athletic figure with a skirt which didn't leave much to the imagination. As Alice shut the door Carla pointed to an outfit laid out on a chair which she wanted Alice to change into. It was a pinafore-style dress with lace frills to the edges and Alice knew that it was for her as she had been branded the class sissy. She liked this term as she was a sissy and liked that she was known as one. She put the dress on and complimented it with lace panties and frill-top stockings. On her feet, she wore low-heeled shoes fastened with straps. Once dressed she awaited the next instructions.

The ladies chatted for a while and eventually Carla asked Ebony if she was getting horny. This was one of the reasons Alice liked being in college as being in the company of so many intersexed ladies who constantly thought about sex and indulged their fantasies. Blunt statements like the one Carla had just issued were common and Alice liked it as she could be quite blunt herself. Alice watched as Ebony lifted her skirt and took her hardening cock out of her panties. Ebony's rod was massive and beautiful and Alice savoured the idea of taking it in her mouth or rectum and digesting the juices that would erupt from the end of it. Alice's excitement must have been evident to all, especially Carla.

"Would you like to put Ebony's cock in your mouth Alice," asked Carla? Alice nodded in reply then moved forwards, opening her mouth and allowing her lips to touch first the tip and the shaft of Ebony's cock. Alice knew she wouldn't be able to take Ebony's full length in her mouth without gagging but would try. She started fellating the member in her mouth, running her tongue over it and then using her lips to create a vacuum and giving Ebony the pleasure she craved.

She alternated between sucking and wanking and was eventually rewarded by Ebony's cock squirming and the eruption of hot sticky cum from its end into her mouth. Everyone knew Alice loved cum and would swallow loads poured into her mouth. Her favourite was snowballing, opening her mouth wide to allow another woman to dribble the contents of her own mouth into Alice's waiting mouth. Sometimes Alice had then snowballed it back and the record had been ten swaps of cum. This time Alice swallowed the cum tipping her head back and allowing it to slowly slide to the back of her throat and then down into her stomach. She looked incredibly satisfied afterwards and the other two ladies smiled. Alice's smile changed to a look of embarrassment as she reminded herself of her nickname as the cum swallowing whore, the reason she had been invited to join the party this evening. Carla looked pleased with Alice's behaviour and soon said she was going to reward it by giving Alice what she knew she wanted.

"Would you like to be spit-roasted Alice," Carla asked? Alice nearly went wild, spit-roasting was her favourite sexual play and she had submitted to other ladies in the college in this game since she had enrolled. Tonight she hoped that after orally satisfying Ebony, she would feel her cock in her rectum and be asked to fellate Carla. This hope was soon realised when Carla directed Ebony to take up a position at the rear and after putting down her cocktail moved to offer her own cock up to Alice's mouth. Alice knew that Carla liked oral sex as it gave Carla the climax she desired but felt it gave the mouth owner no satisfaction at all. Carla liked her partners to be human sex toys, offering up their holes for her pleasure only.

Both inserted their hard cocks at the same time, Ebony pressing herself hard against Alice's waiting bumhole. Alice pushed back against Ebony's pressure, allowing herself to dilate and for Ebony's thick cock to slide inside. The cock was massive and Alice felt herself being penetrated deeply. She also struggled to take Carla's cock in her mouth and felt herself gag as the tip touched the back of her throat.

The two ladies started to fuck Alice, pumping themselves in and out of her body. Carla started to disappear into a lovely space as she felt the pressure of both ladies pumping themselves in and out of her. She didn't want this moment to end but knew it would eventually and finally felt the climax first of Carla and then of Ebony as both poured their thick white seed into both holes, filling her up.

As both ladies withdrew Alice felt a pang of disappointment as the fun was over but she also felt a nice feeling and crashed onto the nearby bed. Both ladies saw that Alice was semi-hard and knew she needed to release some of her own cum. Both moved in and she felt two hands rub and then stroke her cock making it extremely hard. Carla continued to wank her whilst Ebony lent down and kissed her on the mouth. She savoured Ebony's tongue entering her own mouth and the wetness of her kisses. She started daydreaming and then felt her own climax build and erupted her load onto the fabric of her skirt covering her stomach.

The ladies helped her clean up and they continued their drinking late into the night. Alice reflected on this as classes continued through the day and into supper and finally as she progressed towards the Dean's office, knocked and waited to be admitted.

"Come in," said the Dean from inside. Alice opened the door and entered the room. The caning stile had been set up and Alice knew she was in for a punishment. She stood in anticipation of the next instruction and waited for the Dean to speak.

"Alice, I have summoned you here because I have been informed that you have recently been caught peeking at genetic girls playing adult netball on the local recreation ground." Alice was really shocked, her latest sex games had not been reported to the Dean as she feared and this event was hopefully treated in a much milder manner. The Dean continued with making Alice move over to the stile and then bend over it, exposing her bottom for the punishment that was to take place. The Dean moved in, lowering her tights and pants, giving her full access to her behind. Alice felt the cooler air over her bottom and knew that punishment would start shortly.

The Dean started with spanks, raising her hand and letting gravity bring it down, striking her bottom. Multiple spanks rained down on her, warming her up and getting her ready for the next stage. The hand was replaced with a tawse, an extremely cruel instrument with two leather straps, designed to hurt but not break skin and this was applied from the side, striking the sensitive flesh of her bottom and she knew it would leave livid marking and then bruising.

The punishment ended with the cane, not just one, but one of the many The Dean possessed. The Dean would say which cane she would be using and Alice knew they would increase in severity. The first strokes were with a mild cane, three strokes applied to the bottom. Alice had once watched as another lady had been punished. The Dean would bring the cane right back behind her head and line herself up. When she was ready she would swing it round, fast, and strike against the exposed bottom. The whack sound was impressive and this was soon followed by the punished lady's cry and then the appearance of the marking.

Alice took three of these strikes and knew her bottom would soon be showing signs of the thick red welts the cane left. Another cane followed, this time a kooboo and finally a dragon, the most severe of The Dean's canes. Alice knew the Dean also possessed a sjambok, a particularly vicious implement, but she knew this was only to be used for extremely bad ladies on the verge of expulsion. The strikes applied by both hurt but once the pain subsided Alice secretly knew she wanted more.

The Dean continued to lecture Alice on her misdemeanours between the applications of the cane and started to wind up her preaching as the punishment ended. Alice decided that she didn't want the punishment to end right now and also craved being able to look at the post-play marking herself and show the other ladies who always came to inspect it when they knew a lady had been at the receiving end of one of the Dean's punishments. When Alice knew the session would be over soon she decided to take action.

"Miss Stephanie, I have more to confess..."