Missandei Molly

Story Info
An heart broken girl comforted and ravished by twin brothers.
2.8k words
4.02
20k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Missandei Molly! That's what we called our colleague Molly. As you guessed it was because she looked like Missandei from Game of thrones albeit the curly hair. Dark and dusky in colour, she had a tall slender body with all the right curves. And we were smitten by this hottie.

By we, I mean me i.e Chris and my twin brother, Liam. We have always been extremely close and the best friend of each other. We both took the same course for our degree and coincidentally even got placed at the same company. But of course, like any other siblings, even we were competitive with each other.

Molly was a business development manager at our company. While we brothers were in the tech team. Ours was a start-up company with minimum staff so we got to easily interact with her and soon, we were friends. She was bold and outgoing. She would often visit us in our two room flat after office. We would booze, smoke and bitch about our managers.

This casual chilling and hanging out continued till the day of our office party. Our founders were throwing a big fat party to celebrate the company's anniversary.

I was so eager to see Molly at the party. I put on my best clothes, styled my hair and left for the party hoping I could score her tonight. And the urges became stronger when I saw her. She was already on the dance floor swaying and dancing with her teammates. I stopped to take notice of her beauty. She was wearing a full sleeve V neck body hugging black dress that stopped at her mid thighs. The dress was so thin that you could clearly make out the shape of her body. Curvaceous. Her toned legs were on display to all the gawking men. It was waxed. Clearly she had been to a salon. She was wearing high heels which enhanced her butt's appearance by lifting her cheeks and accentuating her feminine curves.

"Thong" I heard Liam say.

"What?" I turned towards Liam having been broken from the Missandei trance.

"She's wearing a thong. Isn't that what you were thinking?" He laughed.

"And.. you know this because you are a thong expert?" I mocked him.

"Oh come on. No visible panty line, natural bottom shape, it's definitely a thong! Anyone can guess" Liam replied.

"Will you be hitting on her tonight?" He asked me.

"Maybe" I said with my eyes returning to the dance floor.

"Good. Because I know I will. And don't feel bad if she chooses me over you. You know I'm better looking" he said adjusting his clothes.

"Yeah? I think you need to get your eyes checked. Oh wait, that wouldn't help either. Get your brain checked"

"Just because you scored better at college doesn't make you the smarter one. Anyway, let's make a gentleman's deal. If Molly shows any interest in any of us, the other has to back off. Okay?" Liam extended his arm.

"Deal" just when I shook his hand, I heard Molly's voice

"Oh look at the two handsome tech twins!" She gave us each a hug.

"So what were you two talking about?" She asked.

"Uh nothing" we both said in unison.

"Oh! You two are so boring! Come to the dance floor" she took each of us by hand and led us to the floor.

The next hour went past like a breeze. We started dancing and the DJ kept playing amazing songs one after the other. But soon all the non dancers got the courage from the booze and invaded the dance floor. We decided to sit down, drink and watch people make a fool out of themselves.

But we were no different than the others. Loads of liquor went into our system. There is even a video of Molly guzzling an entire beer in no time. That girl can drink.

"Oh I need a smoke now!" She announced.

This was a good chance to invite her to our flat and I was quick to react.

"We can shift the party to our house. Smoke and enjoy all night" I said innocently.

"Yeah. Anyway we don't need to wake up early tomorrow. It's a weekend" Liam chimed in.

"So let's go then!" Molly said ever so happily.

Half an hour later, all three of us were in our house. Even before I could lock the door, Liam had gone to the refrigerator and was opening beer bottles. He handed one each for me and Molly who had all of a sudden become sad. She was silent in the cab as well.

Liam was talking something unimportant but I kept observing this beautiful lady in front of me. She was lost in her thoughts. She looked sad.

I went and sat down on the sofa next to her.

"You okay?" I asked her.

She took few seconds before replying "Just remembered someone"

I knew who she was talking about. Her ex boyfriend. They had broken up 6 months back. They had dated for almost a year but towards the end, things had become rough. So they had called it quits.

"It's okay. Don't go to those thoughts now and feel depressed. Let it go" I tried to comfort her.

"Yeah I'm just disappointed that none of my relationships work out" She said dejected.

Liam came and sat beside her onto her left.

"You are just 26. You have time to find 'the one' so don't worry too much" he said.

"Yeah. Bad things fall out of our life so that better things can take over. Just go with the flow and try to be happy" I told her.

"I guess so. Thank you so much you guys!" She said and hugged me tight.

When she broke the hug she didn't go back all the way. She stayed in my arms looking into my eyes. Those gloomy eyes. My eyes went down to her lips. Such full luscious lips. I bent down and kissed her full on the lips.

She broke away from the kiss and hug although you must know that she did it very slowly "Chris what are do.." even before she could complete her sentence Liam turned her face towards him and kissed her.

She broke from the kiss and I turned her face towards me. "You deserve to be happy" I said and kissed her again. This time for a few more seconds longer. I broke the kiss.

"You deserve to be loved" Liam said kissing her again. They kissed for almost a minute before Molly turned towards me and planted her lips on mine. It was she who first pushed her tongue out intensifying the kiss. She was sitting with her left leg crossed on her right and Liam was feeling her thighs and knees. We kept kissing her alternatively and when Molly turned to kiss me again I slipped my hand from her neck to the inside of her dress.

As I said before, she was wearing a V shape low neck dress making it all too easy for me. I got all the access to feel her tits. They were soft and supple. I gave them a squeeze. They weren't huge and neither small. They fit my palms perfectly. During all this time, Liam had made her uncross her legs and his hands had started exploring higher up.

I broke the kiss to look at him while Molly was kissing my neck. His left hand had crawled up inside her dress. I saw his hands move all the way up towards her honeypot. He looked at me with a "I told you so" eyes. I guess she really was wearing a thong. As he cupped her pussy I felt Molly clutching my shirt and moaning.

He wasted no time and started rubbing her pussy. I decided to maul her tits and lips. I kept alternating between cupping her breasts gently and squeezing her roughly. She kept moaning into my mouth from all the assaults. I smiled knowing that this was just the beginning. After all, we had decided to enjoy the entire night.

When Molly gave a loud shriek I was sure Liam had pushed his finger inside her pussy. He kept pushing his finger in and out of her. Molly's legs quivered with pleasure. Within seconds, Molly started cumming.

1 for the lady. 0 for the brothers.

We gave her a few seconds of rest but I wanted to feel what Liam had felt. I wanted to see her body without a shred of clothing in between.

I ushered her to my bedroom and started pulling her dress. Liam was already unhooking her bra. She was wearing a black lacy thong. We both brothers stepped back at the same time to take the sight of her entire body. Like a doll, I turned her to show me her backside. I spanked her ass and took hold of her thong and yanked it down.

She was so wet, I could see that her juices had coated the junction of her thighs. She turned around and sat on the bed. With a seductive smile, she went up resting her back against the headboard.

I was so absorbed looking at her when I heard Liam say "I got the condoms. I get to go first" already pulling his boxers down.

This dude had no patience.

Liam pulled Molly down grabbing her legs. He got between her legs, took an aim and pushed his cock in. Molly gasped. He started moving in and out of her spreading her open and wide. Gradually Molly started moaning. While I was getting rid of my clothes Liam picked up his pace and started laying it on her. Molly was urging him to keep going. Liam held her hips and started pounding her. I heard him grunt and he started coming.

"Just 3 minutes?" I mocked him.

He scoffed at me "I still made her cum first"

"Fingers don't count. Now scoot" I said.

I had already put the condom on. I kissed her soft lips. While I kissed her lips, I teased her sex with the tip of my cock.

"Am already hot. Please don't tease me" she said.

I decided to give her what wants. I aimed at her hole and gave a push. She was so wet that my cock slid in easily. I went all the way in. I started with slow but long firm strokes. Her pussy felt like heaven. So tight yet so slippery. In and out, I started increasing my pace. Gradually I reached higher gear. Molly put her hands on my hips and crossed her legs over me. Every time I hit Molly deep she gave a gasp. To hear it, I stopped the short strokes and pushed my cock as deep inside her as possible and kept it there maintaining the inward pressure eliciting a sexy moan from her.

"Hey no stopping!" Liam said irritatingly.

I resumed fucking. I went in and out non stop. Even I was surprised by how long I kept at it without cumming. Finally I felt Molly reaching the peak. She started moaning loud and shivering. I felt her pussy lips clamping on my cock, trying to milk my cum. Oh god. I pounded her a few more times and came hard. I shot loads and loads of cum.

2 for the lady. 1 each for the brothers.

I slowly got off of Molly gathering my breath.

"You stopped a few times. So your longer time doesn't count." Liam said. He was stroking his cock which was back to attention.

He got up and went down towards Molly's pussy. She was bald down there. Her pussy looked so inviting.

He kissed her there. Molly was still revelling in her previous orgasm. She purred with her eyes still shut.

I saw Liam stick his tongue out and lick her pussy all the way up. He did it again. And again. He closed his mouth over her pussy and sucked her clit. He pulled back for some air.

"She is so juicy. You should taste her" Liam called for me.

I slid down towards her pussy. The folds of her pussy were sticking out. Her pussy looked tight even after getting pounded twice.

I ran my finger over her pussy taking some juices and sucked my finger. She tasted so good. I went straight to sucking her. I closed my mouth over her mound and flicked my tongue up and down, left and right over her clit.

When I needed some air, I left Liam, eat her. And when he needed some air, he left me.

Molly put her hands on our heads clutching our hair in her fist. "Don't stop. Don't you dare stop" "Oh shit. God" she cursed. Few more minutes of licking and sucking her nether region and she started cumming.

3 to the lady. 1 each for the brothers.

Liam wanted to fuck her again but he had to wait for her to recover. When she finally opened her eyes, Liam kissed her and told her that he wants her to ride him.

"Am not sure I have the strength left in me anymore" Molly said.

But she still got up. She put his cock in her pussy and started riding it slowly. Liam cupped her tits. The sight was unforgettable. She looked so hot riding his cock. Her tits were swaying. Every now and then she would lick her lips. She would grind and jump up and down him.

My cock was hard. I stood on the bed and guided my cock towards Molly's face. I put a hand behind her head

"Suck it" I commanded her.

She took my cock like a hungry cocksucker. Up and down she jumped to take Liam's cock inside her while she also sucked my cock in and out of her mouth. She was trying to take my entire cock in her mouth when Liam lost it.

He started pushing upwards harder and faster. The rushed movements bounced Molly popping my cock out of her mouth. But I held her head steady and pushed my cock back inside. Liam didn't slow down one bit and I pushed my cock all the way down her mouth. Liam started cumming but he continued to pound for as long as possible. I didn't pull my cock out of Molly's mouth until he was fully done.

I finally pulled out when Liam came out of his orgasmic bliss. Molly was breathing hard. She got up pushing his cock out but I stopped her in the same position. I bent her body forward making her kneel on her hands and knees.

"Oh Chris.. am so done already" I heard her say but I was already aiming at her pussy and plunged my cock back inside her. Ah. She moaned and bent her head down giving up her pussy to me.

I started fucking her and this time I didn't start slow. I was going to claim her pussy for the second time and I was going to do it hard. As I had already come before, I had more control and kept pumping her stroke after stroke.

Molly looked like there was no strength in her. I put my hand under her tummy holding her and kept a steady rhythm at her pussy.

With each thrust, I went a notch higher with my strokes. My crotch was hitting her ass harder making more and more sounds.

Molly turned her head back towards me.

"Cum. Oh please cum soon!" She pleaded.

I grabbed her hair and went berserk. I pounded so hard that her entire body shook with my thrusts. My cock throbbed inside her and with the next inward push, I lost balance and fell down on her. We fell flat on the bed and started cumming. I pushed my cock deep inside and started cumming for the second time that night.

5 for the lady. 2 each for the brothers.

I rolled onto my back letting her catch her breath.

"I still think she liked my technique, more" Liam said cockily.

"Oh shut up you two! I think you two have destroyed my pussy. I'm gonna be sore for ages!" Molly was gasping from the series of orgasm.

After gathering my breath I got up to use the bathroom. Molly and Liam had dozed off.

There were cum filled condoms all over the floor. Damn. The way Molly was aroused, I don't think she would have stopped us even if we had pumped all that cum inside her, I wondered to myself.

Only four condoms lay used. The pack that Liam had brought was a 20 piece pack.

I looked at Missandei Molly as I felt my cock stir.