Missing Ch. 81 - End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please," I begged.

I moaned in pleasure as he finally lined his hard rod up and pushed the tip inside. He was big, and it had been a long time for me. There was no pain, but I felt stretched and full. "More," I begged him.

He slowly pushed forward, stuffing me with cock, making me cum just by the feeling of my mate inside me. My greedy pussy clamped down on him, wanting him to orgasm with me. Instead, he held himself in place until the tremors passed. "You're so tight and perfect," he said before he started to move.

Getting stuffed full felt great, but it left a void in me when he pulled back out. I wrapped my ankles behind Clyde's back, lifting myself to get it back. Clyde held my hips, making sure he controlled the pace. He'd take ten seconds to push in and another ten to withdraw, the slow stroking driving me mad with lust. "Just FUCK ME," I begged.

He looked into my eyes, then slammed forward to bury himself. I came immediately, and this time he didn't stop. He started to pound me hard and fast as I held on for dear life. I lost track of how many times I'd gone off as they blended into each other. My mind was riding a euphoric high, and I could see Clyde was getting close. My wolf came forward, my teeth shifting and lengthening as I picked out the place on his neck I'd make my claim.

His hips were smacking into mine like he was playing the drums, and his wolf shone in his eyes. I felt him drive deep and hold me there as he started to shoot his load deep inside, just before I felt his teeth bite into my shoulder. The sensations sent me over the edge, and I clamped down my teeth on his neck as I rode out the massive orgasm.

I must have blacked out after that.

I woke up to find Clyde cleaning me up with a washcloth. I couldn't move, and I was still floating on a cloud of pleasure. "Wow," I said.

"You are amazing, and I love you, Bonnie Lassiter."

"I love you too, Daddy."

Ch. 83

Luna Adrienne Volkov's POV

Alpha Residence, Miesville, MN

Sunday, June 28, 2020

I smiled as the two entered my bedroom after lunch. I held out my arms to embrace them. "It's so good to see you again," I told Sally during our embrace. "You too, George."

"We're so sorry about your loss," George told me as he kissed my cheek. "Thank Luna that your son is doing well."

I placed my hand protectively on my stomach. "Bed rest isn't fun, but we do what we have to do for our children, don't we?"

"Whatever is needed," Sally agreed. "I never expected this past week, but I wouldn't change a moment. Wiley and Angela are treasures."

"Angela?" I looked from the pair to Leo.

"Don't ask me," Leo said.

"You weren't the only ones to entrust Clyde and Bonnie with a young one. Angela is nine months old and is the sweetest baby. Clyde thinks it is best not to say anything more about how they got her. In the end, it doesn't matter."

Leo let out a breath. "You're right; I don't want to know. I'm happy there's someone else out there with a conscience."

"A little bit," George replied. "It didn't keep them from killing the family, just the baby."

"I still can't believe the Council sanctioned the extermination of a supernatural species like it was nothing." I'd been in the hospital, not on the call, so it was too late when Leo talked to me about it. I was proud of him for speaking up and doing what he could. The Council needed to change, but that wouldn't be easy. Regional and Council Chairmen got elected to 10-year terms, and Sanders had his allies. I'd seen how entrenched their power was, and I was happy to be a Luna again. Pack Lunas had a separate network, and we would use our influence where we could. "The women and children should be our responsibility."

"We have to assume that Wiley and Angela are either the last of their kind or nearly the last," Leo said. "I'm glad you two are helping them. Should we do this now?"

"Yes, please," George said. It only took a minute to transfer their allegiance to the Miesville Pack. It made more sense geographically and insulated Anthony from the fallout should they be discovered. He didn't have Leo's reputation with the Council to keep them at bay. "Thank you, Alpha, Luna. With your permission, we're off to the airport. That house won't pack itself."

"Are you moving in with Bonnie?"

"Sort of. The home next to theirs is on the market, and Clyde thinks it would be a good investment for us. It would also more than double the amount of land under our control."

"I'd love to see it sometime! Where is it, exactly," I probed innocently?

"Sorry, Luna Adrienne. Some things are best left hidden." I hid my disappointment. "When Clyde and Bonnie think it is safe to do so, I'd love for you to visit."

"How long do you think that will be, Leo?"

My mate shrugged. "I'd say a year at least. Our behavior at the meeting will put us on the Council's radar, and those two have an unpleasant history with Sanders. I'm sure they class them as a threat, despite being happily mated now. The Enforcers won't forget what Bonnie did at the Summit or how she endangered Enforcers in Canada."

"Travel safe," I told them. "We'll get this all sorted somehow." Brent was waiting for them out front, and they sent their thanks as they departed for the airport.

I'd missed the pool party the last Sunday, so I insisted on being at this one. Leo tried the "but you're on doctor-ordered bedrest" answer. It didn't work. "I'm sure relaxing in a lounger by the pool is just as good as sitting here with pillows behind me. I want to see the Pack and watch the children play. Make it happen."

I didn't expect him to bring a wheelchair! He wheeled me out the front door and around the house to the pool off the walkout basement. Leo had a nice shaded area near the outdoor kitchen, and the ladies of the Pack made sure I stayed in my patio lounger. It was great watching the kids playing in the water and enjoying the summer day. We were all having a great time until the security wolf informed us of a Miss Emily Jones at the gate. "Why the hell is a Fixer showing up unannounced?"

"I don't know," Leo said as he got out of the pool, "but PLEASE, stay put and let me deal with this."

"Oh, I can't wait to see the Volkov School of Diplomacy in action again." Leo dried himself off while Brent went to fetch Emily for us. The Fixer trainee took in the scene at the pool, looking around at the people she'd briefly help lead when Clyde was temporary Alpha. I could sense the conflict in her eyes. She longed for the normalcy of a close-knit Pack but knew it wasn't in her future. She looked like she was barely holding her emotions back. Something had gone wrong in her life, so why was she coming to us?

"Welcome to the Miesville Pack, Fixer Jones," Leo said as he walked over to her. He was an imposing person, even in shark-pattern swim trunks and with grey chest hair showing from under the towel around his shoulders. Mantled Alphas were bigger and stronger than other wolves, and my Leo was among the strongest.

"It's just Emily now," she said. "Is Clyde here? I need to speak with him urgently."

"Sorry. Clyde took Bonnie on a honeymoon. They didn't tell me where they were going or when they would return. He did promise that he'd help Bonnie recover from the loss of her mate before bringing her back here."

Emily's shoulders dropped at the news. "Can you get him a message for me? I need his advice, and I don't know where else to turn."

"I can try, but I don't know if it will be minutes or months before he gets it," Leo replied.

I looked at the distraught she-wolf. "Emily, did you quit the Council? We'd heard that you were taking Clyde's position as a Council Fixer."

Leo reached over to touch her shoulder. "I know how much Clyde respected you, and I know you were friends. Adrienne and I might be able to help if we knew what was going on."

She looked at the dozens of people around and made a decision. "Can we speak somewhere alone?"

Leo gave the order to stay clear of his man-cave downstairs, then helped me into the wheelchair. We ended up at the game table with the doors closed. "You quit the Council over the extermination order," I stated flatly.

Emily looked at me in shock and nodded. "The last conversation I had with Clyde before he got fired had me thinking about it anyway."

"It must have been a hell of a conversation," I said.

"Among the Enforcers, the Fixers are the top dogs. They work directly for the Chairman and handle the tough cases. I always thought it was the ultimate job, but Clyde taught me otherwise. He felt used and disposable and tired of doing the dirty work for the Council. Here he was, the next-highest rank to an Alpha, and he hated what they made him do."

"Council business can be messy," I told her. "Sanders used to send me in to negotiate peaceful solutions. I was the velvet glove, but the iron fist underneath was always Clyde and his people. The Council has too much power, and we've seen how they can abuse it."

"I'm glad Clyde left before Sanders issued the extermination order. It's been a madhouse at Headquarters, especially that first day. I'd been doing cleanup all week, and then I realized I couldn't do this anymore."

"Something changed in you," Leo said. "Good."

"I'd always looked up to Clyde, and I considered him a trusted friend. He found his mate and didn't even tell me."

Leo snorted. "He didn't tell HER either, so don't feel bad about that. They finally mated about a week ago."

She smiled at that. "Clyde complained about how empty and lonely his life was and how he'd travel around until he found her. He gave up everything for Bonnie without a second thought."

"Mates do that for you," I said. "Who is your mate, Emily?" She couldn't hide the shock on her face. I'd been doing this for a long time, and I recognized the signs when she walked onto the pool deck.

Emily looked between the two of us. "Clyde trusts you, and I heard what you said. I'm putting a lot of faith in you to keep this quiet because I'm dead if this gets out."

"Your mate is a were-coyote," Leo guessed.

Her eyes got wide, and she was a second away from bolting. "Congratulations, mates are a blessing from the Goddess."

"We're both in danger," she told me. "I need help."

"Tell me what happened."

"I was working with a Pack in Ohio to track down a den that escaped the first night. They were traveling in an RV and only turning on their phone at random times, so we were always a little behind. We caught up with them three days ago and made it look like an accident. The Pack guys went home, and I was supposed to sanitize everything."

"Fixers do that," Leo said.

"Yeah. A guy named Jerry started texting their phone, asking them where they were. I spoofed the phone and sent a text back, setting up a meeting with me. As soon as he drove into the lot, the scent hit me like a brick. He was my mate."

Of course, he was. What was another pound to an elephant? I wasn't like Miesville didn't have problems already. "I can't imagine this meeting went well."

"If him trying to choke me to death is going well, then yeah. I managed to sedate him and take him to a secluded spot. While I had him handcuffed to a tree, we talked. He didn't reject me for who I was or what I'd done. I thank Luna for that. I don't think I could survive that again."

"You had to give up your job for him."

She nodded. "The Council killed his entire family; he's the only one left. The Council didn't have his name on their list, so I didn't tell them. I reported mission complete, then quit the next day."

I felt for her. "So to summarize, you lied to the Council, you're harboring a fugitive from Vampire and Council justice, and you'll die before you let anyone harm him."

She nodded. "Pretty much. You're good, Luna."

I smiled. "Is your mate nearby? He's not in danger from Miesville Pack."

"I've got him stashed at a hotel in Hastings. I can't stay there long; there are too many Packs in the area."

Leo walked upstairs, returning with a burner phone out of his office. "Turn this on tomorrow morning at eight. I'll text you details of what you'll need to do. If you both want to live, you'll have to trust us to do this for you. You'll understand why later."

"Thank you," she said.

"Go back to him, Emily. Live each day as if it could be your last."

Leo took Emily back upstairs and sent her away. With all the dangers around us, it just might be.

Ch. 84

Alpha Leo Volkov's POV

Miesville Alpha House

Sunday, June 28, 2020

I got the alert after dinner from the Council that there would be another video conference at 7 pm Central time. I used the laptop this time, setting it up in the bedroom so Adrienne could participate. The chances of the Chairman un-muting me were pretty damn low, though. They had to let me attend, but they didn't have to listen to me.

A few Alphas contacted me privately after the last meeting. As the only dissenting voice, I'd become the de facto leader of the opposition to Chairman Sanders. A few Alphas expressed regret at not having the courage to speak up. Others shared their disgust at the acts they had participated in or condoned. It was a start, but we didn't have the numbers or the time for overt action. We didn't have the numbers to change our Regional Chair, much less the Chairman! The two Councils had ruthlessly acted to wipe out the Were-Coyotes. I doubted if a handful still survived.

I would be a reminder to them of the terrible decision made without an Alpha vote. How long would it take them to recognize the precedent we just set? Attacks on leadership and threats of exposure were now punishable by species-wide extermination, a Final Solution.

They better pray to Luna that no werewolf ever kills a Vampire Master.

I was waiting to hear back from Clyde as well. I'd sent him a message to contact me because I needed a meetup fast on neutral territory. He didn't respond right away because he was too smart to leave the phone on at home. He would check it somewhere else, so it might be a while. At the meet, I'd hand him a new burner. I just hoped George and Sally gave them enough of a crash course in baby wrangling to be all right until they could return!

I joined the conference, sitting against the headboard with Adrienne between my legs and leaning against my chest. Word of her miscarriage had spread among the Lunas. Many smiled at her and waved as they came on, all callers muted while we waited for our 'betters.' Soon enough, Chairman Sanders started the meeting.

This time, all of the Regional Chairs were present in his conference room with him. "Good evening, Alphas, and thank you for joining us. I'm happy to report that in cooperation with the Vampire Masters, we have nearly eradicated the threat posed to us by Were-Coyotes." The regional Chairs applauded this, as did most of the Alphas. I'm sure the Council noted my lack of response. Still, I wasn't the only one, and that was progress. "The Vampire Council passes on its appreciation for our efforts. A threat to one supernatural species can expand to challenge us all." He updated us with the final numbers for the week, and my stomach flipped at the totals. Hundreds of innocent were-coyotes died in our purge. That was bad enough, but 27 humans died in the attacks too. "Thanks to your efforts, the deaths or disappearances haven't raised significant law enforcement interest. Humans have no idea the incidents are related, and we are working hard to keep it that way. Council enforcers will continue working with Pack Alphas to cover up evidence and reinforce believable stories for their disappearances. Please remember that our Vampire Masters can remove memories from humans, should that become necessary."

"They have no idea how difficult it will be to cover everything up," Adrienne sent. "The Council is running a club for serial killers, and it only takes one mistake to threaten our kind."

"The cover-up is the only part of the mess I agree with," I replied. "It helps that most were seasonal workers in small groups. Still, there are too many moving parts to be perfect. After all, they missed one."

"Three that we know of."

Yep. It was unlikely we had the only three, but who would come forward now? I turned my attention back to the laptop. "I wish I could state the threat is over, but I received troubling information today that shows it is not. A Council Fixer, Emily Jones, was sent to Ohio to assist in cleaning up after one of the attacks. Ms. Jones reported her mission was complete, then quit without warning or explanation. I sent additional Enforcers to verify this, and they found her scent mixed with that of a previously unknown were-coyote male."

"Oh, shit," I told Adrienne.

Counselor Randall Albertson "The Council has issued a warrant for the arrest of Ms. Emily Jones, current location unknown. Miss Jones is charged with disobedience of a lawful Council order and harboring a fugitive. She is to be taken alive for questioning."

"Unless she is in the company of a were-coyote where her guilt is obvious," Sanders added. "In that event, kill them both. All Alphas are to alert their Packs to the threat and take action if necessary. We cannot allow a single coyote to survive. It only takes one person going to the authorities to sink us all. Questions?"

There were many, and I did the 'hand raise' thing, but Sanders wouldn't acknowledge me. "That is all we have time for," the Chairman said after ten minutes. "Miesville and Baxter Packs, stay on the call. Everyone else, get to work."

"This can't be good," I told my mate. We had to wait almost a minute for everyone else to drop off the line. Anthony and Pamela were in his office at Baxter, so we had no chance to link up.

Chairman Sanders got right down to business. "Alpha Volkov, when did you last see Miss Jones?"

We were fucked. If I lied, all it took was one person at the party who remembered her arrival to say so. "Emily Jones showed up at our Sunday pool party just after lunchtime today. She was trying to get in contact with Clyde Lassiter."

"Did she?"

"I told her the same thing I'm telling you now," I replied. "Lassiter is on his honeymoon and did not leave contact information. All I could do was take a message. I have no idea where he is."

"Mister Lassiter is in your Pack, is he not," Alberson asked?

"He is. At my suggestion, he took Bonnie Woods away to complete the mating and help her recover from her loss."

"And you don't have him checking in?"

I shrugged. "I wanted to let the new mates have time together without the distractions of Pack and Council life. When they are ready, they will return." All true, just incomplete.

Sanders shook his head in frustration. "What did Miss Jones do after that?"

"We talked briefly about you, Mr. Chairman. She could no longer carry out your orders after seeing the death of so many innocents. Her crisis of conscience led her to quit the job that had been the goal of her adult life. I think she is looking for Clyde to figure out what to do next. You drove him away, too."

That dig didn't go unnoticed. "Did Miss Jones tell you where she was going next?"

"She did not, sir. If I speak to her again, I'll let you know."

The Council was frustrated with me, but they could prove no wrongdoing. When Emily was here, she was a retired Fixer who had been the temporary Luna of our Pack. Offering her lunch and conversation was no crime. "Fixer Jackson will be arriving late tomorrow morning to lead the search. You will provide any support he requires."

"I understand, sir."

"Alpha McInnis, you and Alpha Volkov have made your distaste for recent Council decisions apparent. If Miss Jones heads east, she might think you are a sympathetic ear who can help her escape. You are to report any contact immediately to the Council."

123456...8