Missing Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a confession," Joshua interjected. Laura didn't take her eyes off the road but I looked at him. "I used to sneak into the laundry room and sniff your panties. You both smell different and I didn't know whose were whose but I liked them both," he told us.

"Like father, like son," Laura laughed.

We pulled up to the house and entered the front door. We were about to say good night to Joshua when a sudden urge overcame me. It was like it was with his father years ago. My pussy started getting wet and lust for my son consumed me.

"Good night Jessica, good night Laura," he said. "I had a great time tonight. Thanks."

"Wait," I blurted out trying to stop our son from going to his room. "Do you want to smell my panties? They're nice and wet," I pleaded. They must have thought I was out of my mind. I hiked up my dress and slid them down to my heals. I stepped out of them and held them out.

Joshua looked astonished. Laura looked at me. I hoped she would sense my desperation and help me out somehow. She did, thank god she did. Laura approached Joshua and took his hand.

"Jess needs you tonight," she told him softly. "So do I."

We had never talked about that night weeks ago when Laura and I invited him to join us the guest room. Now I needed him to join us in our bed. I was consumed by the desire to feel his cock inside me.

"Please," I begged. He seemed reluctant. I started sinking fast.

He didn't say a word as he approached us and wrapped his arms around us giving us a hug. I kissed him on the lips. So did Laura. "I love the both of you," he said gently. "I'll do anything for you."

Silently we made our way to our bedroom where our large king sized bed beckoned another man to fulfill our sexual desires. I slowly unbuttoned his shirt while Laura started to undress me. I went down on my knees and helped our son out of his pants and briefs. His cock sprang out in my face so I immediately wrapped my lips around it, sliding down on his stiffening shaft until it filled my mouth.

I looked up and saw Joshua and Laura kissing, his hand fondling her large breasts. I licked up and down his rod and swirling around its bulbous head. I reached a hand down and stuck two fingers into my cunt. I was already soaking wet.

I released his cock and Laura gestured for him to lie down on the bed. When he did I started to mount him straddling his lower torso and guiding his cock into my pussy as I lowered on to it. I moaned as his girth stretched my opening.

"That feel so nice," I cooed at the sensation of his cock filling me up. I began to rock back and forth, every nerve ending inside my vagina electrified by the contact with his steel hard penis.

"Lick my wet pussy," Laura told Joshua as she straddled his face. I reached one hand over to grab her nipple, tugging on it. I started bouncing up and down, occasionally pulling all the way out so I could rub my clit on the head of his cock.

"Oh god. Yes!" I screamed as I came hard, my fluid gushing out saturating Joshua's balls. I took a minute to come down off of my orgasmic high before switching positions with Laura. I felt Joshua's tongue lapping up my juices. I watched with excitement Laura's tits bouncing furiously up and down as she rode our son's cock to her orgasm.

"Fuck me doggie style," I commanded our son. As we were positioning ourselves Laura squirmed underneath me, her tongue able to reach my clit and my face in her pussy.

"Yes!," I called out as I felt Joshua's cock penetrate me. "Fuck me hard," I told him. He pounded my pussy vigorously sending waves of orgasms through my body. My moans were muffled as I buried my face in Laura's snatch.

"Cum in me. Fucking cum in me baby," I yelled picking my head up from Laura's pussy. Joshua let out a series of loud grunts as I felt him shoot his load in streams inside me. That was the most powerful orgasm from a man I ever felt inside me. It sent me to my own frenzied orgasm.

Joshua pulled out of me and I collapsed on top of Laura, rolling off her, panting as my heart raced. I felt Laura probe my pussy with a couple fingers, pulling them out and licking them off. She had a smile on her face after she tasted them.

"Come here baby," I gestured to Joshua. He laid down beside me and we kissed. "Thank you," I told him. "I hope you're alright with this," I said to our son. "We both love you very much."

"I am," he replied. We kissed again. We fell asleep naked, Joshua taking Bryan's place in the middle of the bed between Laura and myself.

**********

I woke first on Christmas Day followed by Laura. We sat in the kitchen eating bagels and drinking coffee.

"Any regrets?" Laura asked me.

"No," I answered quickly. "Not unless Joshua does," I added.

"I know it seems weird but there was a lot of love in bed last night," she went on to say. "It felt like when we first got together with Bryan."

"Yes, but more intense," I added. "Joshua is a strong, powerful young man."

"Here we are again," Laura chuckled. "You're his biological mother and I'm old enough to be his grandmother."

"This is different," I surmised. "Joshua will go back to school in Germany, hopefully have a great relationship with Katrina."

"And we'll be looking for a young stud to satisfy mommy and grandma," she laughed.

Just then Joshua walked in the kitchen wearing boxer shorts and a T-shirt. "Good morning," he said groggily.

"Good morning baby," I said.

"Sit down. I'll get you a cup of coffee," Laura offered. "Help yourself to the bagels," she said putting a plate and knife in front of him. We sat there in silence for a few minutes while Joshua ate a bagel and drank his coffee. He was the first to speak up.

"Last night was wonderful," he said. "I confess I have had this fantasy for a long time. I mean a long time since I saw both of you and dad having sex."

"It was your father's idea to leave the bedroom door open," I said mounting our defense.

"That's alright," he quickly responded. "I understand why you did that. I told Katrina about it, how you wanted me to learn about sex from real loving people not phony internet porn. She told me that sex with me is worlds better than anything she had ever experienced. I learned that watching both of you and dad."

"But what about missing the 'magic' as you put it?" Laura asked him.

"The magic was that fantasy," he replied. "Now that I've felt it for real, it's, well, no longer a fantasy."

Laura and I looked at each other proudly that we had done the right thing.

"I think you are the sexiest young man alive," Laura said to him. "I hope we can enjoy each other some more before you go back to Germany."

"That is if this doesn't interfere with your relationship with Katrina," I chimed in.

"No it wouldn't," he assured us. "Katrina and I are very open and she'll be thrilled when I tell her about last night."

"I'm starting to get damp down there again," I alerted Laura and Joshua that all this talk about having more sex together was arousing.

"OK. Let's go back to the bedroom," Laura said gleefully. "What better way to spend Christmas than naked in bed with the ones you love."

Laura and I shed our robes along the way. Joshua quickly stripped out of his boxers and T-shirt. Like kids let loose in a candy store we jumped into bed and were all over each other.

"So, Josh has cum in Jess's mouth and her pussy," Laura asserted. "That means the next time you cum it will be in me," she told him.

"Mouth or pussy?" he asked her.

"I haven't had some in my ass for a long time," she responded. Laura really liked anal but I never could get into it though I always enjoyed watching Bryan butt fuck her. She gets really loud when taking it in the butt.

In a little while I was riding Joshua's cock to a couple of orgasms. When I got off him to give Laura a turn she was there with a bottle of lube asking me to help prep her for Joshua's cock.

"He's a lot fatter than Bryan," I warned her.

"That's alright, I love the feeling of my tiny butt hole being stretched," she replied. I lubed up her butt and a couple of my fingers to get her stretched a little so she could relax when he entered her. Then I lubed Joshua's cock really good. I positioned the two of them with the tip of our son's cock at her anal opening.

"Don't push it in," I instructed Joshua. "Let her push back so she gets you inside her at her own pace."

I watched Joshua's cock slowly disappear inside Laura's bowels. He was all the way in and I let her pause to get used to his girth. "That's really tight," Joshua commented.

"Let me know when you're ready," I said to Laura. A moment later she nodded her head. "Alright start fucking her," I told our son. "She likes it hard and fast," I let him know.

Watching Joshua fuck Laura's ass was tantalizing and erotic. I rubbed my clit frantically leaving a large wet spot on the sheets. The tension showed on Joshua's face as he pumped his load in Laura's bowels. His creamy sticky cum oozed out of her anal opening.

"Both of you need to hit the shower and clean up," I told them. "Wash your cock real good, " I insisted.

We lounged in bed all day getting up occasionally to get something to eat and replenish the wine.

"Where you going baby?" I asked Joshua when he jumped up abruptly.

"Time to video chat with Katrina," he responded as he hurried to his room.

"Let's see if we can meet Katrina," Laura said. I reached for my robe but she stopped me. "We said it was a naked Christmas, " she reminded me.

Joshua was sitting naked on his bed with his laptop. I could see the woman on the screen was naked as well, her long black hair partially covering her large round breasts. Laura and I sat on the bed next to Joshua.

"These are my two moms, Jessica and Laura," he introduced us.

"You are very pretty," Laura complimented Katrina.

" Thank you. Both you are sexy," said the accented voice in broken English. "You give Joshua great Christmas gift."

"He gave us a gift we needed as well," I told her.

"You are beautiful family," Katrina said smiling. "Wonderful you can love much."

Yes it is, I thought. I felt a tear of joy. I am so grateful for this wonderful life.

The end.

12