Missing Pieces Pt. 03

Story Info
Beth finally gets the things she needs from Daddy.
12.1k words
4.71
3.5k
8

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/16/2024
Created 05/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters engaged in sex acts are eighteen or older. The dog DOESN'T DIE.

"Mom says McDonald's is junk food," Beth took a bite of her burger. "Good thing I'm with my cool Daddy."

"It's not good food, Sweetpea," I said. "We're just eating here because it's convenient. You're lucky your mom cooks such good food for you. I wish someone would cook me real food every night." Her hazel eyes flashed up at me. I didn't want her in a grumpy mood, but I still was working on convincing her to talk to her mom about us. With the guys on the rig it was always so easy to just come out and say what you wanted. Fuck, why was it so complicated with this girl?

I took her hand in mine and she grinned at me. "Thanks for taking me out to lunch, Daddy." She gave me her sweetest grin.

"I'm the lucky one, I get to look at my Baby Girl. And imagine what I want to do to her later tonight."

"Daddy!" She cried. People had been watching us since we had got into the mall, walking hand in hand. I was still getting used to being a spectacle when we went out. A few heads swiveled our way, wondering what inappropriate thing this "daddy" would do next. The attention could be a little nice sometimes. I got to show off this hot as hell girl.

She had put on the dress that I kept at my house for her. It was the blue one, that showed her freckled shoulders and showed more of her than anything else she wore. Her little nymph-like body wasn't quite exposed, but I could see by the way so many guys looked at her that they were imagining it. I watched her get dressed and, to my delight, she didn't put any panties on. The little outlines of her braless nipples were barely visible. Like usual, she kept me hard damn near the whole time we were out. Looking at her was enough to get me excited but then she would say something to me in that innocent but dirty way she did.

"These people are wondering what my Daddy does to me. None of the Daddies here do the things to their girls like you do to me, Daddy. I feel bad for their girls." Her foot stroked my leg, moving up to my crotch. "It's making me feel tingly thinking about it."

My ears burned. "They don't have a sexy little girl like I do though. Every daddy here wants to do things to you."

Her foot reached all the way up and she pressed into my hardon. "Dirty Daddy," she teased. Nothing would make her happier than to make her daddy cum in McDonald's, but I inched back in my chair.

When we were done, we headed to the theater. She talked to me the whole time, but I was having trouble focusing on her words. Our relationship was a time bomb. She knew it as well as I did, but could push it out of her mind because of the naivety of youth. At least that's what I thought. I knew how she felt about me, and witnessing her fervor and passion, I finally decided that I believed her when she said she loved me. But when her mom found out and blew up, when she told her that she had her whole life ahead of her, when she told her that she could get boys her age, well I didn't know what she would do. The hardest part is that I didn't know how to say this to her. She'd see it as a betrayal of trust, of my disappointment in her. It was just that I remembered what it was like to be young. There was no way to tell her in a way that wouldn't sound patronizing or callous. She wasn't stupid.

And in a way, I loved her too. I found myself finally admitting it as we walked through the mall. She was a precious girl, full of passion and care and joy, things I had missed in my life for so long. But I loved her in another way too, the way a parent loves a child, or at least how I imagined it to be. As fucked up as it sounded, it was the truth. Those two loves were at odds. While I longed to feel close to her, for her to stay with me forever and bring the things I had missed, I also wanted her to experience life to its fullest. A twenty year old girl being with the thirty-nine year old guy who was her first was limiting. Ironically, being in a relationship like this made me understand more why people were against them. I was a selfish old man taking advantage of a girl with her whole life ahead of her.

"Daddy? Are you ok?" I was snapped back to reality.

"Yeah, just got some things on my mind."

There was a pause. She didn't have to ask what and she didn't want to discuss it again. "Well did you hear what I asked?"

"Sorry, Baby Girl, what was it?"

"Do you think there's gonna be any sex in this movie?"

"It's PG-13, I doubt it. The guy dies and comes back as a ghost to warn his girlfriend she's in danger. I don't know, Sweetpea, I don't like spoiling movies before I see them. There's probably kissing," I grinned at her.

She rolled her eyes, "I've seen kissing."

"You know, you said you didn't like it when I looked at naked girls in magazines and now you're chomping at the bit to see fucking."

"Not the same," she scowled.

"How's it not the same? I get horny and look at naked girls, you get horny and want to see sex."

"It's not because I'm horny, I'm just curious," she said.

"You should know by now you can't fool me. I know what a dirty girl you can be."

"Stop teasing me, Daddy. You're mean," she couldn't hide her smile.

I laughed and turned her to face me. "I'm lucky that you're as horny as you are. Sometimes you have to be a little naughty to be good. Special girl."

"Shut up," she was blushing and squirmed, but her face was beaming. I leaned forward and kissed her, wanting to just give her a little peck, but she had other plans. She pulled my arms and opened her mouth. My whole body throbbed. God what this girl did to me! I reciprocated and my mouth was flooded with her taste. I wanted people to look, but this was almost too much for me. If it was anyone else I would have pulled away, but I was ready to do anything for her.

Her eyes were star struck and locked on me. "I love you, Daddy." It was barely above a whisper.

I opened my mouth, trying to think of anything to dodge her unspoken question. She had said it to me so many times now, and I could never bring myself to do it. It was too intimate, too much to put on her, and dishonest on top of it. But now, in this crowded, mundane place, it was different. I knew she needed to hear it, and finally, finally I could say it honestly. Just for a moment I could let my guard down. "I love you too, Baby Girl."

Her lips trembled and her eyes watered. "Daddy..." she whispered. She flung herself into me wrapping her arms around me and squeezing me harder than she ever had. With my hands on her back and head, I pressed her into me, her body trembling and tender. When she looked up at me her cheeks were wet and her whole face was red. "Happy tears, Daddy," she said.

I was glad to see the theater wasn't too crowded. It was midday on a Tuesday, so it wasn't much of a surprise. And I remembered going to the movies with my girl, with Marge. All the juvenile boy tricks popped into my mind, whatever it took to touch a girl, the more sly the better. We sat in the back, away from everyone.

It wasn't too bad a movie, and it held my attention. Demi Moore looked hot in it, and Patrick Swayze was good in anything. I could tell Beth was having trouble paying attention, and she yawned in the seat next to me. She was leaning on me the whole time, our hands intertwined. I took my hand out of hers and touched her knee. She rubbed her hand up and down my arm, an eager smile on her face.

I rubbed her knee, getting just barely higher up her leg with each rub. Her skinny leg was soft as silk under my hand, and my cock thumped and started to get hard once again. Being at the movies for a date wasn't the only thing making me feel like a teenager. I pushed my hand further up her leg, high enough that it was higher than where she shaved, and I felt soft hairs under my hand. Up here her thigh thickened.

While I was rubbing, my arm pressed against her breasts, and then her chest between them and for a second or two, I felt her hammering, hot heart. Her breath was heavier now. Little by little I moved up her thigh, and I felt her shift downward in her seat and spread her legs. "Yes, Daddy," she whimpered.

It seemed forever before I felt the tickles of her bush and the heat of her engorged pussy on the back of my hand. I moved to the side, and touched her slim belly above her wetness. She squirmed and applied the lightest of pressure to my arm, pushing it down. "Baby Girl," I whispered, "you don't push a man's hand. You're bored and I want to spice things up for you. Trust Daddy."

She bit her lip and nodded her head slowly at me. Her body was so soft and delicate, every curve a touch of heaven. I touched her sides, her belly, her thighs. I squeezed and rubbed and teased. She squirmed again, her body like an ocean wave, wet and rolling. "Daddy, you're making me crazy," she whined.

My hand moved down on her body, just barely touching the top of her exquisite hair. I ran my fingers through it and pinched a tuft in my fingers. "God, Sweetpea, you're so wet." So much so that her hair was already dewey with her desire. I rubbed with a single finger, between her moist little slit and her leg, never quite touching her lips. She moaned, her breath deep and quivering.

I leaned over and kissed her, and our lips locked just as they had outside. But this time our kiss was not just passionate, it was hungry. Both of us moaned as our tongues touched, the wetness and warmth and flavor of her flooding my body. I could smell her breath and her mouth, and this close the natural aroma of her sweating body reached my nose.

Then, just as our eyes opened and met, I moved in. I stroked the petals of her rose, wet and soft and slick. "Oh, Daddy," she moaned. I rubbed up and down her slit, coating my finger with her special brew that she had made just for me. She pushed forward even more, her dress hiking up to her waist and exposing her pussy.

I raised my finger, ripe and shining with her dew. Her face was slack jawed now, and I could tell she wanted to protest me stopping, but was so completely under my spell that all she could do was stare. Bringing my finger up to my nose, her carnal aroma filled my head, sweet and intimate. "Dirty Daddy," she whimpered.

Her face was shocked as I licked my finger clean, but I didn't give her time to mull it over. My finger moved straight back to her opening, and I wetted it again with her juice. I pressed, just softly enough not to penetrate her and I felt the shiver of anticipation pass through her body. Her surprise made her voice catch in her throat, and she released the breath she had been holding.

I pressed again, and this time she pushed her hips against me, but I jerked back. Her mouth dropped open as she stared at me. In a flash my finger was back on her, and this time I did put it inside her. She gasped and a tiny, desperate moan escaped her mouth. Her heat engulfed my probing finger, and I felt her wet dress with the back of my hand. I tried not to think of all the other things that had soaked into the seat. My finger moved up and down her inside, and she whimpered and squirmed with the sensation.

When I reached it, her clit was stiff and vibrant, and she sucked in a breath as I rubbed the sensitive tip of it. Nothing felt better than giving her this pleasure, bringing her into this new world of sex. I thought about when I tried to fit my cock into her, and wondered when she would be ready to take the whole thing. Poor girl. Her breath was trembling in my ear and I could hear the effort she was making not to cry out. I pressed down on her pearl, her whole body tense and jittery. I rubbed with the added pressure, and she pushed her head back and hips forward. It was time to stop holding back, and I quickened my rubbing. Beth held her jaw slack and her forehead wrinkled.

Adjusting my hand, I moved my thumb in and held her nub between it and my finger. I twisted it in my grip, sliding my thumb across its flooded surface. "Daddy, I'm so close. You're going to make me organism again," she squeaked. Precious girl. I kept it up, pinching and rubbing and twisting. It didn't take her long. She thrusted her hips fully off the seat now and a single, trilling whimper came out of her mouth. She gushed, and her flood dripped down my hand to her dress below. She was using every ounce of her willpower to keep her mouth shut and not scream at the top of her lungs, and her breath hissed in and out of her nose.

But I didn't let up, and soon Beth's hand was down on mine. "Ugh, Daddy, it's too much," she said, just a little too loud. But her hand didn't push mine away, she clutched it, as if she were trying to steady herself lest she float away. Her body trembled, still in the grips of her passion as I pushed her as far as I thought I could take her.

Finally, I let up, settling into gently stroking her soaked lips. "Daddy..." she moaned. "Thank you." She leaned over, putting all her weight on me. When the movie was over, she had dozed off, and she got up blinking and smiling at me.

"This doesn't cover anything, Daddy. You'll be able to see all of me," Beth said.

"You say that like it's a bad thing," I said. She held up the yellow, black spotted bikini.

"Dirty Daddy. But how can I go out in this?" It's too embarrassing.

"You can wear it around the house with me, work up the courage. Show off what you have."

"Hmm, you'd like that, wouldn't you?" She wrinkled her nose.

"Just try it on. Let me see you in it."

She huffed, but grabbed the bottom of her dress and threw it over her head. Naked as she had been when I chased her on top of the hill. I looked up and down her body, her small tits, her pink nipples, her slender waist and brown bush. I swear I had never seen anything like her, not when I was that young, not on TV, not even in my porno magazines. And she was here and real and warm and she wanted me, those alone would make her better. When she saw me looking, she grinned and turned to the side. "Having dirty thoughts, Daddy?"

I stood and approached her, placing my hand on the bare skin of her hip. Her hazel eyes locked with mine, and her lips trembled. I moved my hand up her side as she stood mesmerized with me. I cupped her breast, and the firmness and warmth of it exploded through my body. She sighed out her nose.

This time, she moved in, her incandescent lips seeking mine. When we kissed, I surged forward, pressing her against the dressing room wall. My hands roamed her body, seeking every warm, wet and soft spot. They came to her own hands, which I seized and pushed into the wall over her head. I could taste and smell her, not just her lips and the deodorant she wore, but the day's sweat and even the trace of her flooding passion I had given her in the theater. I kissed down her neck, tasting the salty smoothness of her skin.

My tongue and lips roamed her shoulders and chest, until I finally reached her nipple, erect with her electric desire. I licked around the rim, then I flattened my tongue against it. Beth's breath came trembling. "Daddy," she admonished, my hair bunching in her fists.

"I can't help it," I said between licks. "I just see them and I have to have them."

"My boobies are nothing special, Daddy. I still don't get why you like them so much."

I stopped and brought my face level with hers. she looked down, unable to meet my gaze. "Baby Girl, they're beautiful, perfect. And the most special thing is that they're yours. I never thought I would find anyone like you, but you're just what I need. I thought I would never love anyone again."

She looked back up at me, beaming, but clearly uncomfortable. "Jeez, Daddy." She gulped, "I don't know what I did to deserve you."

"Sweetpea, all you need to do for me is just be you. I wanted you from the moment I saw you, and not just because you're beautiful. When you came through my door it was like the sunrise after a long night. I didn't think even in my wildest fantasies that I could ever have you." I cleared my throat, feeling more exposed than I had in years. "I don't know if I'm making sense."

"I don't know what to say, Daddy," she whispered. "Only that I love you and I don't think you know what you do to me. I never had a dad and I had always wondered what it was like. I didn't think I would ever have someone like you either. I know it's weird because of... my age... but it just feels natural and right, Daddy."

We kissed again, but it wasn't a ravenous kiss of desire, it was a tender kiss between two lonely people who thought they would be lost and alone forever. She tried on the bikini, and I looked at her, lithe and precious, as she turned this way and that in the mirror.

She ended up buying the bikini, and we walked hand in hand toward the exit of the mall. "Daddy, look!" She jerked my hand. "A photobooth."

"Baby Girl, we can just take pictures when we get home."

"Daddy, you have to be kidding me. Haven't you always wanted to do this? Take pictures like this with someone you love?"

"Beth, I've done it plenty of times. Sometimes I think you forget how old I am."

"Well I haven't," she stamped her foot. "Come on, it's only a dollar."

It was one of those times where I couldn't resist her. She had a point, after all. This was a memory, something we could look at when I was old and gray and she was... I guess middle aged. Jesus, what a thought. I was finally able to think of this as something that was going to last. I knew now that what we had could endure.

Beth fussed with her hair and clothes while we sat. "You look beautiful, you know. You don't need to do anything." She didn't respond.

I reached for the button, but before I could press it Beth jumped in my lap. I grunted with the impact. "Come on, Daddy. This is the only way to do this." I pressed the button. We kissed, we hugged, Beth laughed while I smiled. We came out and Beth squealed at the strip of pictures. I had to admit, they were perfect.

Beth changed into the dress she had worn, placing the "scandalous" dress in the dirty clothes hamper. Since we had got into the car, I had started to steel myself for the conversation I knew we had to have. It would be my second try, and I hoped I could get through to her this time.

She appeared in the living room in her modest overall dress, that same one she had worn the day she came into my life. When she saw me, her face changed. "Daddy, what?"

I brought her over to the couch and sat down next to her. The fear on her face was palpable. "We have some things to discuss, Baby Girl." She was shocked into silence, afraid of what her words would bring. "This thing that we have together, our love. Like I told you today, I never knew I needed someone like you. These last few years of my life have been empty and cold, and the past few weeks have been like nothing I've ever experienced. That's why I'm pushing this. We both know how right this is, and how much we need each other, but that doesn't mean nothing can go wrong. I want what we have to last forever, I want you to be with me until you're as old as I am now." This drew a shy little smile from her. "But love always comes with a risk. And if this whole thing ends up going south, it's going to be worse for you than me. You have a family and a whole life ahead of you, I don't have either of those things. And because I love you so much, I have to tell you what's on my mind. I wouldn't be a good Daddy if I didn't look out for you."

"I know, Daddy. You are a good Daddy. What's wrong?"

"We have to decide how we're going to move forward." I took a deep sigh, "And so we have to talk about your mom." Her face immediately darkened, and she opened her mouth to protest. "Baby Girl, please. Just hear me out. You're going to have your mom forever, and even though you have your disagreements, I know you love her. That's why we have to get ahead of this. Your mom is going to find out. Please at least tell me you understand that."