Missing Pieces Pt. 05

Story Info
Can Beth and Daddy make it work? Will Mom see reason?
16.7k words
4.69
2.3k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/16/2024
Created 05/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters engaged in sex acts are eighteen or older. The dog DOESN'T DIE.

"Wake up, Sweetpea. We're heading out."

Beth sat up in bed, groggy and hoarse. "Daddy, what?"

"We're gonna rent us a cabin, just you and me." It had been years since I had just got up and left like this. "Down at Folsom Lake, you ever been there?" She shook her head. "I used to go there all the time as a kid."

She sat up and the sheet fell down over her nightgown. "Why? I'm so tired, can't we just relax?"

"This is relaxing, Beth. Come on, don't you want to get away?"

Her eyes were wide, "Do you think Mom will come back?"

"I didn't want to bring it up, but I know you don't want to wake up to her pounding on the door. It's just you and me, Baby Girl. We don't have to worry."

She sighed and wrinkled her nose. "A cabin sounds gross though. There's gonna be spiders and dust and stuff." She whined.

"Sweetpea, you're going to be so happy we did, I promise you. We can even bring Cody."

"What are we gonna do? Sounds boring."

"I can think of a thing or two we can do," I grinned.

Beth tried not to smile as Cody came in, having heard his name. "It's not even that far out, it won't take long to get there," I said.

She crossed her arms in front of her and tried to look mad. "Bratty doesn't work if your heart's not in it, Baby Girl." She threw a pillow at me.

"Daddy, don't tell me this is it." Beth stood beside the car as I let the dog out.

"What's wrong with it? It looks fine to me." Our feet crunched on the rough gravel. The cabin was small. That was true. "There's just two of us, Baby Girl. It has everything we need." It was located in a copse of old oak trees with clumps of mistletoe in their branches, right on the lake. The only people I could see was a rowing crew making their way across the lake. The distant shore around the lake was dotted with cabins like ours.

Beth looked dubious. She actually had on shorts and a tank top, and when she bent over the tattoo was clear as day on her back. I was still getting used to it, having seen so many tattooed roughnecks. She had put her hair in two French braids now, and my heart thudded seeing her bare legs and the curves of her hips and breasts. Beth squinted with the sun's brightness.

It was as simple as it could be inside. There was a bathroom and a main room with a bed and a tiny gas stove. The walls were rough wood, and the decor was sparse and plain. A little TV with a VCR sat on the dresser across from the queen bed. Cody followed us in, sniffing every corner of the cabin. Beth's eyes darted around the single room. "Sweetpea, what? It has everything we need," I said.

She shook her head, and I could tell she didn't want to disappoint me. "Just give it a chance. It's not like we're going to be inside that much anyway, there's too much fun stuff to do around here. The lake's right here, I can't wait to see that little bikini on you."

A subtle smile tugged at her lip. "But Daddy, I need you to do something for me first."

"Anything, Baby Girl."

She blushed, "Can you look around for spiders?"

I chuckled, "Is that what you're worried about?"

"I mean... I guess so. The cabin is just small, but it's a little nicer than I expected when we pulled up. I just don't want a spider to get me. Stop laughing!"

"You know, it's like when I came over that night. They're more afraid of you than you are of them," I said.

"Can you please just get them, Daddy? Don't be mean."

"I bet they have those big hairy wolf spiders around here. You ever see them? Big, beefy guys with big black eyes. I see them at home quite a bit," I said.

Beth folded her arms. "Stop teasing me, they're scary! They bite."

"It's like a bee sting, Baby Girl. The only thing to worry about is black widows, and they stay outside," I said.

"It's not funny. You're being a mean Daddy!"

I stepped toward her. She looked up at me, brows knitted. I put my arms on her bare, freckled shoulders, steadying her. Leaning in, I gave her a gentle kiss on her red lips. "This is for us, Sweetpea. Just you and Daddy. We're going to enjoy each other here and have lots of fun." Her breath puffed on my lips. "I brought the lube we used the other day. You're going to get as much of Daddy's cock as you can handle. He's gonna make you cum over and over."

Beth squirmed and bit her lip, placing her hands on my hips. "Dirty Daddy. Why do you say stuff like that?"

"Oh so you don't want to have fun with Daddy?"

"I didn't say that," she gulped. "It's just... dirty words."

"I think those dirty words turn you on more than you're willing to admit." Beth shook her head, but her face and chest were incandescent. "You want Daddy to fuck you good? You want him to cum inside you?"

It was plain on her face. She didn't want to be this turned on by what I said. "Yes, Daddy," she whispered. This time our kiss was deeper and hungry. Our tongues and lips pressed together, and I smelled the exquisite aroma of her mouth. I pulled her into me, pressing her right onto my hardon. There was no reason to hide it. She yelped, "You are a dirty Daddy! You wanna put that in me, don't you?"

I ran my hand down her side, feeling her delicate ribs and soft belly. I pushed her shirt up, feeling her bare, warm skin. "Well, you have to be a good girl for Daddy if you want it."

"I am good, Daddy. I'm your good girl." She sighed as I moved my hands up under her shirt and cupped her tits.

"You've been complaining about the trip Daddy planned for you. We're supposed to have a good time here, but you have to have a better attitude. You need to appreciate your Daddy," I said. My hands moved all over her body and pushed her shirt up, exposing her freckled tits and pink nipples.

She gave me her puppy dog eyes. "I do appreciate you, Daddy. I just don't don't know about this trip. This cabin is a little gross."

I reached behind her, and seized her braids. I pulled them gently at first, to see how she would react. Her mouth opened as I pulled her head back. She gasped as I kissed down the side of her cheek onto her neck. "No, Baby Girl. This isn't a good attitude. Daddy knows just what you need, and he's going to get angry if you're bratty. I want to treat you right, Sweetpea. I want you to cum on my cock while I stick it in you as far up as it can go. I know you want that too."

She was stunned, her mouth gaping and eyes wide. "I know that's what you want from Daddy."

"Yes, Daddy," she squeaked.

"Now, am I going to be able to fuck my special little girl?" I said.

"Please, Daddy!"

"Then you need to tell Daddy how much you appreciate what he's doing and you need to be nice to him for the rest of the trip."

Her breath fluttered in her throat, "Thank you. I know you're doing a nice thing for me. Please, Daddy, I want you to fuck me."

"You're just feeling a little cranky, aren't you?" I said. She nodded. "Well after I make you cum I'm gonna let you have a nice nap so you can be sweet and good for Daddy."

"Thank you, Daddy," she said. "I love you." I let her braids go. "But I really am scared of spiders. I need you to get them for me."

"Of course I will, Baby Girl. I love you too."

Her eyes were flickering with her arousal now, and her chest heaved with her breath. "Are you gonna," she gulped, "fuck me now?"

I shoved her back on the bed, and she bounced and giggled. Her shirt was still pushed up, and she played with her stiffening nipples. I moved over her, and pushed her legs apart. I came over her, pinning her to the mattress. Her pussy was hot on my belly, even through her shorts, and her body squirmed underneath me. I kissed her again on the neck and chest as I pushed her arms over her head and pulled her shirt all the way off.

Beth giggled, "That feels so good." She whispered in my ear as I kissed. "My body is all yours, Daddy. You can do whatever you want to me."

"I know," I kissed around her areola. "I also know you'll enjoy anything I do." She thrust her chest up as I flicked her nipple with my tongue.

"I want it so bad. I loved how you fucked me the other day, I've never felt anything like it. I know whatever you'll do I'll organism."

I smiled and looked up at her, kissing across her chest to the other nipple. In the center of her chest, her fervent heart beat against my lips. God, she was so beautiful. I had been with beautiful women before, hell Abril was stunning. But none of them were like her. It was like the beauty and sincerity and love shined out of her. My jaw trembled as I nibbled her other nipple. She gasped, "You're biting me, Daddy!"

Biting just a bit harder, I lifted my head up. "No, don't stop, please! You just surprised me."

I went from one nipple to the other, biting and nibbling just enough to prime them for more. I knew her nipples would be more sensitive from my biting now, and I wrapped my lips around one. Sure enough, she sucked in her breath and whimpered. She grabbed my shirt and threw it off. My heart hammered, I felt like it would explode. I rolled the other wet nipple between my fingers, and I felt Beth's hands on my back, pressing me down.

I reached down and unbuttoned her shorts. I said a silent prayer that she wouldn't be wearing panties. My eager heart waited an eternity as she squirmed and pulled her pants down. And there, soft and shining and fragrant, was her bush. Her pussy glimmered underneath. "It's so wet for you, Daddy. Please."

My kisses went lower, and soon I felt her hair tickling my chin. I kissed her lower belly just above it. I squeezed her thighs and pulled them apart to make room. "I'm almost ready to put my cock inside you, Baby Girl." She nodded, her crooked front tooth exposed.

Her aroma overwhelmed me as I spread her open. There's nothing like the scent of a woman hot and eager for you. Beth looked down at me, her barely restrained lust shined forth from her face. She trembled as I licked her engorged lips, tasting her nectar on my tongue. I flipped her pearl back and forth. Beth threw her head back and moaned, her hand twitching on the side of my head. I quickened my licks, flicking with my tongue. Beth's hand gripped my hair just enough to pull it. Her hips started to sway under me. Raising my head, I rubbed her thighs. It was clear in her eyes. She was ready.

Taking the tube from the bedside table, I let my pants fall to the floor. When the stuff fell on my dick, I was shocked again at how cold it was. I rubbed it all over, my hand sliding over the greased shaft. My body covered hers again, and my slick cock slid against her belly. Her body rubbed against my dick. "I want you inside me so bad, Daddy," he voice trembled.

I brought my cock down to her pussy and just barely pressed against it. She was holding her breath. I pushed, just hard enough to part her lips, but not to go in. Her mouth hung slack. I pushed again, then again, each time not quite enough to penetrate her. Her eyelids were heavy. "Please," she whispered.

This time I pushed slow and steady, knowing she could take a little bit more at a time than she had before. My cock sank into her, and her burning wetness twitched and tightened around me. My cock felt on fire with her heat. I kept going, and inch by inch I went in. Her juice flowed out on the sides of my cock. Beth gasped, throwing her head back. The tendons in her neck stuck out. Little by little, more of my dick slid in. God she was so tight. I was more than halfway in now, and she let out a guttural groan, her eyes squeezed shut.

As I got further in, I slowed down, wanting to reach her deepest place as gently as possible. Her hips trembled and her breath fluttered as it came out. She tightened her grip on my back, digging her nails in. The burn of her scratches was exquisite, the physical manifestation of her passion.

Beth's body moved like the ocean, wave after wave of pleasure crashing through her. Finally, my bellend hit her wall and she jerked at the sensation. Her legs squeezed me, then wrapped around, as if she were desperate to hold onto me. She was able to look at me now, her face and chest incandescent. Her mouth was twisted and her eyes looked dazed. She was absolutely unselfconscious with her desire. And I was too.

As slowly as I had come in, I stroked my hips back. Beth gripped me and her body quaked. My cock slid easily inside her, and she whimpered with pleasure. I pulled back just enough that I didn't come out and thrust back into her again. I couldn't believe how tight and exquisite she felt around my cock. She bit her lip, her face an image of absolute ecstasy.

My hips pumped, but I was careful. I wanted this to last, to take my time before I came inside her. I wanted her to see that I loved her enough to wait, to keep a leash on my passion. I would delay my own pleasure so that she might deepen her own. Beth smiled, "Daddy, I love you. I love you I love you I love you." With each stroke she repeated it, her legs squeezing my hips. Her lips and nipples were as red as I had ever seen them and a bead of sweat rolled down the side of her face.

"Baby Girl, I love you too," I whispered. "Daddy wants to do something new with you, Sweetpea."

"Anything, Daddy. Anything for you." We shared another kiss, and Beth tried to devour me this time. Our kiss was chaotic and wet, our lips, tongues, and teeth colliding.

"I want to see your tight little ass when I fuck you."

"Yes, Daddy, please!"

"Good girl. Get on your hands and knees."

It felt like pulling a cork out of a bottle when I pulled out. Beth trembled as I did. She rolled over and got on all fours, pointing her tight ass right at me. She looked back, smiling, her braids dangling at either side of her face. As she spread open before me, her scent reached my nose. This time it wasn't just the scent of her pussy, but of her sweat and ass, earthy and sweet and sharp.

Her pussy and asshole were glistening with the mix of our juices. A droplet of it glistened on her lips and then dripped onto the mattress. I gripped the cheeks of her ass and spread her open, squeezing them in my hands. Her pussy opened just slightly as I did, and her butthole winked and pulsed. Much as I longed to bury my cock in her ass, I knew she wasn't ready. I couldn't do it yet. I knew to be gentle with my little girl.

Beth stared, and once again held her breath as I got closer to her. I rubbed my cock up and down her crack, like a log in a flume. She trembled with the sensation. My eyes followed her smooth, freckled back up to her hair, parted by her two braids. Just like before I touched her slit with my dick, like a ram touching a castle gate. Her whole body tensed, she was still holding her breath.

I pushed again, penetrating her slow and steady like I had before. Her burning wetness dribbled out her sweltering pussy and onto the mattress, and she let out a strangled groan as I slid into her. Her pussy quivered around me and her tight asshole winked with every quiver. She sucked in her breath, and let out another tortured, animal growl. Like a steaming piston, my member started out slow and little by little picked up speed.

Beth bowed her back and tilted her hips, and my fingers dug deep into her ass cheeks. The delightfully obscene squelching of my cock moving in and out of her filled the room. Her breath was more shallow now, and I knew I was pushing her toward her climax. I fucked her faster and harder, her wimpers turning into groans, and garbled exclamations of "Daddy!" My hips were thrusting fast enough now that her tight little ass jiggled with each stroke.

By now her hair was messy and sticking out, and her entire upper body was red. I marshaled the energy I had left and laid into her again, knowing it wouldn't be long now. I was getting close myself, and hoped that we would cum together. I kept pounding Beth now, a little afraid of her being sore tomorrow, but I saw her face staring back at me, dazed and exalted, and knew the pain was part of the pleasure for her now.

Beth's breath caught in her throat, and she arched her back. Every muscle in her body tensed, and her pussy clenched around my cock. The pressure was just what I needed, and felt the oncoming climax rushing through me. I braced myself for what I knew was going to be a painfully hard orgasm.

Beth's strangled moan erupted from her mouth. The sheets bunched in her hands. Her back arched further, and her long groan trilled and broke up into smaller, higher pitched cries. At that moment, my cock erupted, my own explosion of pain and pleasure filling me. I matched her moan for moan as I shot my first burst of cum into her. My cock thumped like a beating heart, and every thump brought pleasure so intense it hurt. Beth's arms wobbled and gave out under her, and her face crashed into the mattress. Her hips started to slip to the side, and I grasped her ass, unsteady and trembling myself, holding her up as I shot the last of my hot seed into her.

As I fell to her side, Beth stared at me, dazed and glassy eyed. The side of her face was pushed into the bed, and her hips rolled and fell on top of me. She stared slack-jawed for a moment, then beamed with her satiation, tears rolling down her cheeks. Shaky and tentative, she fell into me, showering my face with kisses. "I love you so much, Daddy!" She croaked between sobs. "You're so good to me, thank you."

"Baby Girl, it was my pleasure. You don't know what you do to me." I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her face, tasting the salt of her tears. We lay there like that, and Beth dozed off.

That night we lay in the exquisite silence of the cabin. There was no buzz of traffic or any of the other civilized drones like you would hear, even in a small town like Auburn. Cody had already fallen asleep on the floor next to us, and his deep breathing was one of the sounds we heard, along with the deep croaks of bullfrogs in the lake. It was black enough inside that the moonlight was an elongated rectangle on the floor, half illuminating the slumbering dog.

Though Beth thought it was weird, I unplugged the clock radio. "We've been so bound to schedules, we shouldn't have to be here too." She had smiled at that. Now her head rested on my bare chest. We had fucked again shortly before we went to bed, this time with me facing her so I could see her face at the moment of climax.

I guess I had been fortunate in that I had been with quite a few women who came during sex. Abril once told me that lots of women don't cum during sex, and that quite a few never had an orgasm in their life. It didn't seem possible. There's nothing like that moment. Seeing it in her eyes, not only that she was at the height of her ecstasy, but to know that you had brought her her, was something special, magical.

"It's nice here, Daddy. Calm," Beth said.

"I knew it was the right time. Your Daddy has his moments. This gives us a little time and space, not just for us, but to collect our thoughts. I know it's hard for you to talk about-"

"Do we really have to talk about this now? Who cares what Mom thinks? I don't need her."

"This isn't a problem that's just going to disappear. We need to know what we'll do when we get back," I said.

"It doesn't matter though, you and I are the only ones who matter now. In fact, I think I'm better off without Mom," she said. "I don't have to worry about what I can watch or what I can wear. She always treated me like a child, even after I started working to help her pay the bills. I've told you a bit of it, Daddy, but you don't know what it was like. Mom always tried to control me. I hated it, but I felt bad for her. She made me feel guilty because she worked so much and didn't have anyone to help her raise me. Her dad, my grandpa, wasn't a good man. He mistreated her and grandma," Beth scowled.