Mission Accomplished

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a five hour drive from Stanford to LA, however the boys managed to get out of school a little early and we were on the road by 1 PM. As Stacey drove, I sat in the back with Bob discussing strategy for the race the next day. He was excited, not only about the race but having the opportunity to spend the weekend in LA. As we pulled in to the hotel I watched Bob's face break into a huge smile.

"Wow, I had no idea that we were staying somewhere like this! Look at this place! Thank you, Mary" he said, staring at me in astonishment.

I laughed. "You're welcome. Stacey and I are way too old to rough it in a Motel 6 these days. It's nice to have a little luxury, especially when you are planning on running a ten kilometer race!"

While checking in I decided that now was the moment to sort out the sleeping arrangements. So, approaching the other three, who were standing in a huddle in the lobby, I handed Mary a key.

"You and Kent are in 703. Bob and I are on the tenth floor." I said, nonchalantly.

Both boys turned to look at me, their faces filled with confusion and bewilderment!

"What? I.......wait.......wait, I'm so confused!," Bob stammered. "Did you just say that you and I are on the tenth floor?"

I was grinning from ear to ear, amused by the look on their faces as they attempted to process what I had just said.

"Yes, you heard me correctly. Both Stacey and I thought we should have our trainers close to us this weekend. Just in case we need to talk strategy or have a pre-race warm up massage! Come on, let's go." I said, heading to the elevators.

The boys looked at each other in astonishment and then, shrugging their shoulders, followed, clearly still trying to get their heads around what was happening.

"See you in the lobby in twenty minutes," I said as the elevator pinged and stopped at the seventh floor.

Bob's face continued to show a look of astonishment as both Stacey and Kent exited and the doors closed.

"Just what's going on, Mary. I don't understand."

I smiled and led the way out of the elevator as the doors opened on the tenth floor.

"We'er in 1016, looks like it's this way," I said, pointing down the hallway.

Bob followed me into the room and I turned, smiling.

"What do you think?" I said, holding my arms out as I surveyed the room.

His head swiveled to take in the room.

"The room's amazing, Mary........bit I still don't understand what's going on."

"Maybe this will help," I said, stepping close and kissing him deeply. "Does that give you a clue?" I whispered, as I broke the kiss and looked in his eyes.

"It's simple! You are young, cute and sexy and I've developed a strong desire for you over the past eight weeks. This weekend, assuming you say yes, I intend to fuck you senseless! Is that OK?"

He looked even more bewildered than he had earlier.

"What......? Are you playing a joke on Kent and I? Are you being serious?"

"Deadly serious." I responded, kissing him once more.

This time his lips parted, allowing my tongue to snake into his mouth as his arms went around my back. I allowed him to lead the kiss this time, relaxing into his arms and pushing my soft body against his. Eventually he broke the kiss and came up for air.

"Wow, this is my wildest fantasy coming true. Please tell me I'm not dreaming, Mary!"

I laughed loudly at this. "You aren't dreaming and you are in full control of your reality this weekend. Now come on, we need to go meet Stacey and Kent in the lobby."

Bob and Kent high-fived each other the minute we reached the lobby. There was laughter and smiles all around which I took to mean that all four of us were happy with the sleeping arrangements for the weekend.

"Let's go eat, I'm hungry" I said, laughing at the antics of the two boys.

Conversation over dinner was all about the impending race and our strategies for ensuring a good time. Nevertheless the elephant was always in the room with us. Eventually, I decided that it was time to banish it.

"I'm going upstairs to take a shower." Then, looking directly at Bob, I said, "Give me thirty minutes then come join me."

He smiled at me somewhat nervously, in return.

"OK, see you in a bit!"

Once upstairs, I took a quick shower, touched up my makeup and dabbed a little perfume on my neck and breasts before slipping in to a very sexy white lace babydoll. I had packed it specially since I thought white would be appropriate for an evening where I was going to take Bob's virginity. My nipples were already hard and clearly visible through the scraps of lace that covered my breasts.

Looking at the clock, I saw that Bob would likely be arriving any minute so I opened the door, leaving it slightly ajar, before turning down the sheets and arranging myself artfully on the bed. Sure enough there was a soft, tentative knock on the door just a few moments later.

"It's open" I called out, hoping fervently that the knock was from Bob and not someone investigating why the door to a guest room was open. My heart was beating hard and my nerves were sending constant warning messages to my brain. However, I fought to keep my breathing measured and still despite the nervousness that was coursing through me.

I heard the door close quietly and two seconds later Bob's head slowly peered around the wall. He stood motionless for a moment, his mind trying to make sense of me laying on the bed, almost naked. I could clearly see the his hard cock straining against the fabric of his jeans.

"Oh God! You really weren't kidding.........oh Jesus!. You are breathtaking......I can hardly stand, let alone breathe," he gasped while his eyes feasted on my nearly naked body.

"Thank you, Bob. I'm glad that you approve of what I decided to wear for tonight," I said, smiling as I beckoned him towards the bed. "Honestly, I won't bite!"

He moved slowly, perhaps wondering whether I might be a vision from a dream and whether the very act of approaching me might make the vision disappear. As he crossed the room, I stood, taking his hand gently when he arrived to reassure him that I was indeed real. I could feel his entire body shaking as I put my arms around his neck and looked in to his eyes.

"Relax........I know this is a totally new experience for you. We have all night so let's just go slow and enjoy the opportunity of being together."

I smiled at him sexily as I began to undo the buttons of his shirt.

"I do believe that you are overdressed for tonight's events. Didn't you receive the memo regarding appropriate dress?"

He gasped as my hands slid between his shirt and his back and I pulled him close to me.

"Kiss me.......I want you to kiss me," I whispered softly as his mouth approached mine.

His lips were soft and warm and all signs of his tentativeness had disappeared as his tongue urgently probed my lips, seeking access. My lips parted, his tongue entered my warm, wet mouth and, there, our tongues tangled and danced passionately. As we kissed, our bodies in almost imperceptible steps, pushed closer and I used my fingertips and nails to softly caress his back while he ground his hard cock against me.

After a few minutes I could take no more and my hand moved to the front of his jeans, touching and squeezing the hard rod that I knew must be straining to be free.

"Fuck.........Mary, that feels good," he moaned into my neck, his breath coming in short, rasping gasps of air.

I pushed the shirt from his shoulders and slipped to my knees in front of him. Looking up, I began to undo his belt, working quickly to free his package from the confines of his jeans. His eyes were closed and his head went back when my fingers ran the length of his shaft, caressing him through his dark colored briefs. I teased him like that for a few moments before hooking my fingers into his briefs, tugging them, and his jeans, down to his knees. His erection sprang upwards in front of me, pointing almost straight up towards the ceiling. He had thick red, almost ginger, pubic hair and was much larger than I had imagined; at least eight inches, I thought to myself as I gazed at the thick cock that twitched and jerked before me. His head was thick and purple and had a small bead of precum oozing from the slit. Below the thick root of his cock hung a pair of large hairy baIls and I could clearly see the large, blue veins that ran the length of his shaft.

I purred! "Mmmmmmmmm, you really have the most beautiful cock, Bob," I said, as I cupped his balls in one hand and, with the other, wrapped my small fingers around the base of his cock.

He moaned softly as I began to stroke his full length, applying just the right amount of pressure with my fingers. He moaned again, even louder this time, when I slowly ran my tongue down the underside of his dick, all the way to those large balls, which I kissed tenderly.

"Oh God, that's amazing, Mary!"

I pursed my lips and slid the thick purple head of his cock into my mouth. My tongue swirled around it, bathing it in sensual caresses before I allowed my lips to slowly slide down the thick shaft until he reached the back of my throat. I held him there for a few seconds, while my fingers caressed his balls, before slowly drawing my lips mercilessly back up his cock.

Bob's hands were in my hair and he groaned as his cock plopped noisily from my mouth.

"Don't stop, please don't stop," he said, a slight tremor coloring his voice.

"You like, baby?" I replied, fixing my eyes on his. "Don't worry, there's lots more wonderful things still to come!"

With that, I placed my mouth back on his hard tool, slobbering and swirling my tongue around the head as I wrapped my fingers around him once more. My lips and fingers moved in unison as I started to bob my head on his shaft, slowly at first, but picking up pace as Bob's arousal grew.

His grip on my hair grew tighter and I knew he was close. My eyes flicked upward, observing the ecstasy on his face, as well as the agony, as he tried to hold on for just a few more minutes. This spurred me on and I moved him in and out of my mouth faster and deeper.

Suddenly, with a deep roar, his voice erupted into the room.

"Oh.........fuck, fuck! Mary!"

I felt his knees buckle as the first shot of cum fired into the back of my throat, only to be followed by spurt after spurt emanating from deep within his balls. I swallowed frantically, attempting to capture all of what his cock was feeding me. It was not be however, there was just too much of his hot jizz flowing into my mouth, and I felt a small dribble of cum form at the corner of my mouth.

Bob continued to moan and judder as the waves of pleasure from cumming in my mouth continued to assault his body.

"Oh my God.........Mary,........that was so incredible!" He panted, looking down at me on my knees, his softening cock still between my lips.

I released him, stood up a little shakily and kissed him deeply, allowing him to taste himself on my lips.

"Yes it was baby. Believe me, it was just as delightful for me as it was for you." I said, licking my lips slowly. "Now come join me on the bed, I want to snuggle close to you."

I was wet and desperately wanted Bob's cock pounding me until I screamed, however I realized that, even as an eighteen year old, he needed a little time to recover. So I lay beside him, my head on his shoulder, hair splayed out over his chest and my thigh thrown over his legs as we talked. I absently caressed his nipples with my fingers and complimented him on his hard, fit and very sexy body.

After a few minutes he rolled me on to my back and, smiling sexily, lowered his head to kiss me thoroughly and deeply.

Breaking the kiss a few moments later, he said, "You truly are a beautiful woman, Mary. I feel as if I'm the luckiest guy on earth right now!"

He kissed me again and this time I felt his large hand brush softly across my nipple, causing me to moan as a jolt of white hot energy sped directly to my pussy. I pulled him tighter as his fingers began to softly roll and squeeze it.

"God, I love that!" I whimpered as his kisses moved to my neck and his hand slid under the lace to find my bare breast.

Slowly, he kissed down my neck and shoulder, mingling soft, butterfly kisses with occasional nips with his teeth, all the while teasing my nipples and squeezing softly at my breasts. He may be a virgin, I thought to myself, but he surely has practiced these moves more than once.

Arriving at the top of my breasts he stopped for a moment, glancing up at me with his big blue eyes.

"Your breasts are gorgeous and look so amazingly sexy in that outfit," he said as he slipped a strap from my shoulder, allowing him to extract my right breast from the babydoll.

He changed position, now kneeling over me, his eyes consuming every curve of my breast before slowly lowering his head and flicking the bullet-like nipple with his tongue. I moaned softly as he used his tongue around the base of my nipple before sucking it greedily into his mouth. His tongue toyed with it for a few moments and I gasped loudly as he bit down softly on it.

"Oh my God..........yesssssss!" I hissed as he silently tugged and pulled at my breasts with his mouth.

In tandem with his attention to my breasts I felt the soft touch of his fingers through the lace panties as he ran them the length of my slit. I drew my breath in sharply and asked for more.

"Yes, Bob......please........more........can you feel how wet I am?"

His mouth made a muffled "mmmm hmmmm" sound as he continued to work at my breasts with his mouth and tongue. However, taking his cue from my request, he pulled my panties aside and, using one finger, gently parted my lips. It took him almost no time to find my clit and I moaned softly and bucked my hips when he began to circle on it softly with two of his fingers. I reached out and grasped his once again swollen cock, stroking him gently and eliciting a low moan of pleasure from him.

I raised my hips as his fingers hooked he sides of my panties and drew them down my legs. Instinctively my legs moved apart, exposing my red and puffy, shaved lips to him.

"I want you to taste me, baby.....please......" I said, desperately wanting to feel his mouth on my wet pussy.

He hesitated for just a moment before pushing my thighs further apart and lowering his head. I gasped and gripped at the sheets tightly as he slowly explored the geography of my pussy with his tongue. It didn't take him long to realize that tongue and clit are a wonderful combination and he was soon lapping softly at my little red bud as I moaned and moved my hips against him.

"Oh, fuck......that feel so good sweetheart......just there, yesssss, right there!" I whimpered as he licked and flicked at my clit. "Dear God......yessssssss!"

He was slowly inching two fingers into me, a process which was quickly driving me towards the edge.

"I'm close, baby......I'm close.......I want you to fuck me now!"

He lifted his head, looking at me a little triumphantly, his two fingers still buried in my warm, wet and tight hole.

"Are you sure you're ready, Mary?" He asked, a mischievous smile spreading across his face.

"You are so bad!" I moaned softly. "And didn't anyone ever teach you that paybacks are a bitch! Just fuck me!"

He quickly knelt between my legs and, grasping his cock in one hand, ran the head up and down my slick pussy lips. I gasped as it rubbed across my clit and moaned at the anticipation of it being inside me. I moaned again as he positioned the thick head at my entry and then screamed as he leaned forward, pushing the full eight inches of his virgin cock into my waiting pussy. I smiled up at him as he took his weight on his arms.

"Fuck, ......that feels so fucking amazing!" He swore as I contracted my pussy muscles around his shaft. "I don't know how long I can last."

"Just relax, Bob........it'll be ok. Fuck me with long, slow strokes and you'll be fine."

He did as I asked, slowly pulling the full length of his cock from my pussy before thrusting himself back inside me forcefully. My tits bounced and swayed each time his cock bottomed out and I reached down and grabbed his ass as he found his rhythm. His cock felt amazing, spreading my lips and filling me each time he buried it in me.

"Yesssss babe, harder......give it to me harder!" I urged as I felt my orgasm continuing to build.

At this, he picked up his pace, drawing a little squeal from me each time he hit bottom. I could see the concentration on his face as he willed himself not to cum just yet.

"I'm so close......" I moaned. "Let it go, Bob......I'll cum with you."

I tightened my pussy around his cock as he powered himself into me harder and harder. He was panting hard and I could tell he was close to losing it too. Suddenly he began to grunt as a powerful orgasm overtook his body. His body stiffened and he thrust four hard strokes into me, each stroke accompanied by a loud grunt as another spurt of his cum filled me. Feeling this young, eighteen year old, cumming in my tight pussy tipped me over the edge too and we moaned and shuddered together as the orgasms wracked our bodies.

Slowly we both came back to earth. We were both exhausted but I held him inside me for a long time, basking in the glow of that 'just fucked' feeling and enjoying the weight of his body above me. Eventually he rolled off of me and collapsed, spent, on his back.

"Oh God......that was amazing....wonderful! I can't explain how good that felt, Mary. Thank you!"

I kissed him softly and snuggled against his hard body.

"Let's get some sleep," I said softly. "We both have a race to run tomorrow!"

We met Stacey and Kent for breakfast at eight o'clock the following morning. Both were sporting huge smiles and holding the other's hand as we joined them at the table. Stacey blushed a deep red when I asked if they had gotten a good night's rest.

"Ummmmm.......well......yes, of course." She finally responded, causing both Kent and Bob to laugh, knowingly. "Oh....shut up, you two! Stop acting like schoolboys!"

She stopped suddenly, laughing as she realized what she had just said.

She looked sternly at all three of us. "You know what I mean. Let's just eat breakfast and get ready for the race!"

I hugged her. "I know what you mean, Stacey........and I feel exactly the same as you do. Like I'm walking on air! By the way, I think we can now make you an honorary member of the club!"

She looked a little confused at this and began to ask what I meant.

"Never mind.........I'll explain later!"

The race went well. Bob and I had planned for six minute kilometers in the first half of the race. At the five kilometer mark both of us were still feeling strong and, following our plan, we picked up the pace a little, eventually finishing in a little under fifty-eight minutes. This was well within our range of target finishing times and we hugged each other excitedly just after crossing the finishing line. Stacey and Kent both completed the course in a little over one hour fifteen which Stacey found a little disappointing. However Kent told her not to worry as there was still plenty of time to train and improve before the real race and that he planned on working with her very closely over the coming months.

Later that evening we met the guys in the lobby, having told them both to dress up as we intended to have a night on the town to celebrate. Stacey looked decidedly hot in a bright red cocktail dress that left one shoulder bare. The dress was tight, perfectly hugging her curves in a way that proclaimed her to be all woman and I could see that Kent very much appreciated it. I had opted for a short, lime green dress that zipped up the front and had a scalloped neckline that perfectly displayed my breasts. It featured mesh sides and a mesh back and I felt extremely sexy as we exited the elevator and made our way towards the waiting car. We enjoyed amazing food at Jerome's, a well known culinary destination in Hollywood, and afterwards had the boys take us dancing at a local club.