MissPlacement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mechan11
mechan11
244 Followers

"I find resisting thoughts automatically missplaced."

"I am placed properly in my miss's hands."

"I am an officer of the law."

"I know Kelli makes the law."

"I know MissPlacement makes the law."

"I am always overruled by Kelli's will."

"I always succumb to MissPlacement."

"I listen as She commands."

"I do as She commands."

"I become as She commands."

"I forever serve and obey Kelli Kennedy."

"I forever serve and obey MissPlacement."

On and on his droning went, the construction turning into a tower shining and singing the praises of MissPlacement. At some point his eyes opened again, giving that tower an identifiable visage and owner. She loved the dumb smiles plastered across people's faces when she took them that deep.

Had Officer Ryburn been just a concerned citizen who found her about to steal a car, they would've been given MissPlacement's half or quarter-strength treatment, amounting to amnesia, and maybe an inclination to be submissive around Kelli if they ever crossed paths again. But for a cop who'd obviously been tracking her movements, the overkill she put him through was necessary, not just to keep him silent, but to cultivate an assistant for herself. She kicked herself for being predictably tracked in the first place; she had to carefully pick where MissPlacement would take her next mark. All the more reason Ned would be utilized, possibly as her walking 'get-out-of-jail-free-card,' and more if necessary.

The career detour from highly-talented street hypnotist to burgeoning master con-woman was a strange one, even to her. The appeal was nothing more than the thrill of it all, of what she could get away with. Successfully keeping Ned under her control magnified what she could, if things got too complicated for her. She treated it more like a hobby, and only planned to do this as long as it was fun. She had no intention of making friends or enemies in the criminal or law enforcement world at the start. But she certainly didn't mind a former authority figure she could manipulate and gloat to.

"So, Ned, what's your girlfriend's name?"

Her question woke him from her rather silly demonstration. Didn't seem to work on him that time, but the concept seemed fun enough. He'd certainly be willing to let her try again whenever she wanted.

"My...girlfriend?"

"Yeah, what's her name?"

Her interest struck him as strange; he didn't expect a beauty like her to be interested in a normal guy like him, but she was so sure that he had one, and her question left him wondering if he did and just forgot about her.

"Isn't her name Kelli?"

Four words later, Ned's wonder turned to imagining fictitious time spent with Kelli Kennedy, and how they met in a bar parking lot somewhere.

"Yeah," dreaming about the woman sitting next to him.

"You really like her, don't you?"

"I really do."

"You want to be the perfect boyfriend and do anything she asks of you, don't you?"

"I..don't think I want anything more in the world than that."

MissPlacement's grin gradually grew more evil.

"You know one thing you love between you that's even better than sex?"

Ned's mouth was stuck open. The non-existent answer had weight to it, invisibly weighing on his tongue, but held back.

"You love her hypnotizing you. Her street performing act as MissPlacement arouses you like nothing else. It's the hottest thing you never knew you wanted. You could think of everything else that made you hard, that got you off..."

She let him consider every girl and every pornographic thought or video he's ever seen pass through his mind before showing him that circling spiraled nail again.

"And know how all of that means next to nothing as she takes control of your mind. You don't want to get in her pants nearly as much as you want her to be in your brain, thoughts of any position other than the ones she wants you in misplaced. I bet you miss her placement of you when she's not around, don't you?"

She answered for him, making his head bob up and down with her nail.

"'This is a collar,' eh?" She quoted the once authoritative policeman. "Consider this your leash." She rose that finger high in the air until his eyes really did roll in the back of his head, and snapped her fingers in his face. He leaned against the fingers holding his face, moving it in circles as she continued.

"Tonight, you're going to dream of MissPlacement hypnotizing you over and over until you cum a few times, and look forward to the next time she'll do you for real. But you need to get home in order to do that, so when you hear your car door slam shut, you're going to come back to full awareness. Looking around to see your girlfriend saying good bye to you. Then you will drive home safely, subconsciously accepting every suggestion I've given you along the way. Are you ready to go home?"

She waited for him to speak of his own obedient volition.

"..yes..."

She slid out of the driver's seat, and slammed the door hard enough to wake him. Ned shook his head several times, wondering where the time had gone. His world righted as he saw Kelli. They smiled at each other, and his girlfriend blew him a kiss before driving off in her new sports car. He scooched over to the driver's side of his truck. Reaching for the keys in his pocket, he wondered how his wallet and keys switched the pockets he usually kept them in. He couldn't wait to get home and think about how he felt like the luckiest man in the world.

Eventually emerging from the bar, a seemingly drunk patron named Dave stumbled to the cab called for him. Thoughts of a car he dreamt he had, or several hundred he'd lost somewhere along the line upset him, but he felt grateful that there was enough in his wallet for a cab ride home. He'd worry about any troubles he had for the next day, unaware they'd be permanently left misplaced.


mechan11
mechan11
244 Followers
12