Missy and Ava

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over to Missy, who was just beginning to come to.

"What should I do with all this extra rope, dear?" I asked.

With no emotion whatsoever, Missy responded: "Tie her hands behind her back."

"You ok with that, Ava?"

"Yes, I like it!" Ava responded.

I properly positioned her hands behind her and administered a comfortable box tie; one that she could ultimately get out of rather easily if she wanted to. This was clearly her first time and I didn't want to scare her. I grabbed her shoulders from behind and kissed her neck. Missy got up and kissed Ava and moved to her nipples.

"Mmm, oh," Ava cooed. We kept up the two-person caress of this hot little thing for a few minutes. I could feel her begin to relax.

Moving to her ear, I quietly said: "This is what Missy and I like to do. That's bondage for us. Does it hurt? Is it painful?" I asked.

"No, I really like it," Ava said. I undid the tie and spun her around.

"And you're an amazing partner," I said, hugging her. "Thank you for experimenting with us. You've now been tied up!"

We took a drink break for a while, joking, kissing and fondling as the evening began to slip away. I really wanted to fuck Missy, but tonight Ava was the focus of our affections. Ava wanted a bondage photo for her collection since she had never been tied up before, so I turned her around a applied a pair of steel handcuffs, hands behind her back. She was so hot, she would have looked good bound in a burlap bag.

I did, however have one more thing I wanted to do with her before I let her go.

"Missy dear, would you please put these leather cuffs on Ava's wrists?" I asked. Without a word, Missy cuffed Ava and I slipped a stretchy black hood having only a mouth opening over her head. We shuffled Ava over to my bondage wall having many tie-down points and clipped her to these, her arms open wide, and with her facing the wall. I could tell she was becoming a little nervous. I calmed her with a pair of fur gloves, rubbing them over every inch of her body front and back. She began to stiffen. I kissed her neck as I moved a hand to her hardening cock, stroking it. She was getting harder by the second. No time to waste. I pulled off the stand a cordless vibe having a male cup attachment and lubed it up, also using a now slimy hand to stroke her. I stuffed a lubed middle finger all the way up her ass, while simultaneously filling the cup with her cock. I hit the "on" switch and she screamed and jumped. Mercilessly, I spun it up to full as she attempted to back away, but I followed her motion with the vibe. There was no escape.

"Oh God, stop, oh God, oh!" Ava screamed while trying to back away from the vibe. I kept it up, now moving my finger in and out of her ass while also using it to prevent her from backing away. I knew she probably couldn't come, but I was going to have her get her money's worth. I also knew she couldn't take more than a few minutes of this torture, so I wound the vibe down slowly and let her cock flop out of the cup. But I took my time about it. She was just about hanging by her wrists on the wall, the finger in her ass was virtually the only thing supporting her weight. She was used up.

While holding her around her waist, I unclipped her from the wall and pulled off the hood. I could see the struggle had just about exhausted her. "Fly on the wall" Missy was giggling as I carefully laid Ava down on the matting and covered her with a blanket. We laid down next to her, rubbing and kissing her.

"Oh God, I was almost there," Ava said. "I thought I was going to faint."

"Yes," I said. "I wanted that for you. I wanted to get you off. It wouldn't have been as much fun if you could have seen what I was doing." I pulled the blanket off and Missy and I cleaned her up. Down below, she was a sticky, slimy mess. I briefly sucked her cock one last time.

"Can I come back and play again with you two sometime?" Ava asked.

"Ava dear, you may visit us anytime, we would love to see you again," I responded.

Ava slept in my car the entire ride back. And she was still in one piece.

12