Missy Becomes an Exhibitionist Ch. 06

Story Info
Things get hot as we prepare for Spring Break.
16.2k words
4.82
16.2k
22
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the previous chapter, Kim, Lisa and Matt had planned to take me to Cancun for spring break, where I would continue my exhibitionistic activities. Kim and Lisa are now seniors and will be graduating in a couple of months. As kind of a last big fling, they decided on going to Cancun where they aren't so stuck up about nudity. In order to pay for the trip for the four of us, I was taken to a freshman dorm party, where an auction was held for my clothes. Kim and Lisa collected over $5,000 that night by me being naked for the crowd. That should cover most of the cost for our trip.

Kim took care of making all the reservations. One Friday night about a month before spring break, Lisa said she had invited Matt over so we could go over our plans and prepare for the trip. Matt arrived and brought a couple of pizzas from his work as he did occasionally. We went into the living room and Kim brought in all of the information. She had a hotel booked that was all inclusive and flight reservations made.

Matt and I were looking over the hotel information and were getting really excited about our vacation. I knew I was going to be spending a lot of time naked there, which scared me a little. What if I got caught and thrown in jail? Matt would be there to help me and I had seen videos from spring break in Mexico before. There is a lot of nudity and I never heard of anyone getting arrested, so my mind was eased a little bit.

As we were planning, the phone rang and Lisa jumped up to get it.

I wasn't paying much attention, but remember her saying, "Oh yeah, I remember you."

A minute or two later I heard her giving our address and directions over the phone.

When she came back to the living room we asked who she was talking to and she said, "Just an old friend. I invited 'em over for a bit."

Nobody thought anything of it and we just went back to fantasizing about our upcoming trip.

Pretty soon, the doorbell rang and Lisa went to the door. We all turned to see who it was and I was shocked to see CARLY, the girl that had gotten me off at the freshman dorm party! I had forgotten I gave her our number. Carly bashfully peeked her head around the door and Lisa pulled her inside. She was carrying some clothes in her hands as she came into the living room.

Lisa asked, "Does everybody remember Carly from the party?"

Matt asked, "Were you one of the other girls that stripped too?"

She nodded and Matt followed up, "Who was the other girl?"

Carly said, "That was Mila. She's my roommate."

We all smiled and told her to come in. I blushed a little as I looked her in the eye, knowing that she made me cum in front of a crowd of people. She seemed somewhat embarrassed too. I guess she was apprehensive about how I would receive her after that, but I was totally cool with it.

Carly said, "I brought these clothes, I assume they are yours, Missy. I went back the day after and found the jeans, shoes and sweater hanging on the wall of the dorm lounge. They probably wanted to display them as a trophy, but I thought you should have them back, so I swiped them. Didn't find your bra and panties though. Some perv is probably playing with them right now!"

I said, "Thanks. That was nice of you. I wouldn't want the panties back anyway. Come have a seat."

She came in and sat next to me and Matt and asked what we were doing. We told her about our Cancun spring break trip and she gushed at how exciting that sounded.

Kim said, "Yeah, it's going to be more fun than you imagine! Missy here is going to be having a lot more naked adventures!"

I don't know why, but I blushed again at Kim's statement. Carly had seen me naked and made me cum, so it shouldn't have embarrassed me.

Carly looked at me and said, "I don't know how you have the courage to do that. It certainly looked like you had fun and it obviously turned you on, but that had to be so hard."

I said, "It IS really hard and I feel embarrassed and humiliated, but there is no denying that it is a huge turn-on. It still makes me nervous to the point of almost passing out, but it has gotten a little easier the more I do it."

Carly: "Well, I saw for myself how hot you got and it looks like fun, but I don't have the guts to do anything like that!"

Kim: "You didn't seem to be too shy at the party. You were one of the girls that stripped at the end before security came, weren't you?"

Carly: "Yeah, but I was really drunk and everything that happened before just got me so turned on, I couldn't help myself. And I did keep my panties on, so I wasn't completely naked."

Me: "Have you ever done anything like that before? A wet t-shirt contest or anything?"

Carly: "NOOOO! I've been a prude my whole life. Didn't even like wearing a swimsuit."

Me: "Why is that? Do you not like your body?"

Carly: "I don't know if I have a nice body or not. I have never really looked at other girls to compare myself until the party. My parents were church goers that always taught me to be respectable and ladylike."

Lisa: "So are you a virgin?"

Carly: "I've had sex a couple of times, but both were just drunk guys that lasted a couple of minutes. Neither of them really even saw me naked. They just got on top, stuck it in and pretty much left when they were done. I never heard from them again."

Me: "So no boys have seen you naked before?"

Carly: "Not really until the party. Hell, no girls have seen me naked either, except for maybe in the showers in high school. Even then, I waited until most everybody was gone to shower."

Kim: "So what happened at the party? What gave you the courage to all of a sudden strip in front of all those people?"

Carly: "I don't know what came over me. Just being drunk I suppose."

Matt, who had been quiet all this time, but intently listening finally spoke, "How did it make you feel? Are you embarrassed now that you did it?"

Carly: "It was fun at the time, but when I sobered up, I was really embarrassed and didn't want to show my face because I thought somebody might recognize me."

Me: "But you went back to the dorm later and got the clothes?"

Carly: "For some reason, I just had to go back there. I was so nervous that somebody would recognize me, I changed my hair and wore a hat as a sort of disguise. I almost puked from the nerves. But it was such a turn-on to walk around to all the places you were naked and think about what happened. I don't know how you did that. No way I could have done it."

Lisa immediately jumped on that comment and said, "I bet you could, you wanna try?"

Carly: "Wha-what do you mean?"

Lisa: "You could show US some of your sexy body and see how you like it. We'll be the judges of how sexy your body is!"

Carly: "You mean right here, right now? I can't do that?"

Lisa: "Why not, it would be just the four of us and there is only 1 guy, so why not?"

We were all nodding in agreement as we looked at Carly expectantly. She was bouncing her foot on the floor and looking down as she groaned with hesitation.

Kim: "Why don't you just take your top off and show us your bra to start?"

Carly didn't move, so Kim got up and walked over to her and started unbuttoning her white blouse. Carly kept her elbows tight against her body to try to slow Kim down, but she was able to fully unbutton it and slide it from her shoulders and off her body. Carly had on a white lacy bra and you could faintly see her nipples through the fabric. She was blushing and fidgeting self-consciously.

Lisa said, "See that's not so bad, right?"

Carly smiled bashfully but didn't say anything, so Lisa said, "OK, just stay that way and have some pizza with us while we talk about Cancun."

Carly took a piece of pizza with trembling hands and we talked like nothing was unusual.

After maybe five minutes, Kim said, "You want to try taking your jeans off?"

Carly said, "NO!."

I told her it was no big deal, she still would be fully covered by her underwear. Again, Carly didn't say anything, so Kim began removing her shoes and socks. Carly wasn't trying to stop her, but she was making it a little difficult. Then, Kim reached for the button on Carly's jeans, undid it and slid the zipper down.

Carly held her hands up to her red face as Kim took the left leg and Lisa took the right leg and began pulling her jeans down. Surprisingly, Carly lifted her butt to allow the jeans to pass her hips. The jeans started dragging her panties with them and Carly quickly grabbed them to prevent them from coming off.

Once the jeans were off, Kim tossed them to the floor and said, "See, no big deal."

Carly was now sitting on our couch wearing only her white bra and bikini panties. From what we could see, she had a really sexy body with B cup tits, a nice firm ass and long slender legs. The panties were pretty thin, but I couldn't tell if she was shaven or not. She kept her legs tight together. I told her she looked really hot and there was nothing to be ashamed of. She quietly said "thanks."

We again continued our conversation as if nothing was out of the ordinary to make Carly feel more comfortable. I put my hand on Matt's thigh and ran it over his crotch to find a rock hard cock! I could feel a tingle of excitement in my crotch too.

I could see Carly's stomach going in and out as she breathed heavily. When she spoke, her voice cracked. It was like she was giving a speech in front of a large audience. I thought that was really cute! But I also knew exactly what she was feeling and I was a little nervous for her.

After another 10 minutes or so, Carly grew more comfortable and was actively engaged in our conversation, so Kim thought it was time to push her a little further and get her up and moving around.

"Carly, why don't you take this stuff to the kitchen for us?" Kim said.

Carly looked around at us and we all nodded. She sat motionless for a few seconds, then reluctantly stood up, keeping one arm across her bra covered tits and a hand over her panty covered pussy.

Lisa said, "Why are you hiding? Put your hands down and let us see you."

This was the first time it had come as somewhat of an order instead of asking and it caught Carly off guard. She looked flustered as she dropped her arms to her sides. SHE OBEYED! Kim and Lisa looked at each other and smiled. They knew they had her now too!

Lisa gathered up the pizza boxes, napkins and plates and handed them to Carly. Once she had it all balanced, she headed for the kitchen as we all took in the view of her pert ass. From what we could see so far, she had no reason to be shy.

Kim told her to just put the stuff on the table and come back. All of our eyes were glued to the kitchen as we waited to get a look at the front view. When she emerged from the kitchen and saw us all staring, she froze in her tracks. Her hands went back to covering her bra covered tits and panties.

I said, "Don't be scared, it's no big deal."

"You're all staring at me like I'm a freak," She said.

Kim tried to comfort her, "You're beautiful. There's nothing to be ashamed of. We are staring because we love what we see! Come on over here and just relax."

She cautiously approached and stood before us in her underwear. Lisa went over to Carly and put her hands on her shoulders, rubbing them gently.

Then she said, "Turn around and let everybody see your undies."

Carly seemed to be in the same hypnotic like trance that I was caught in when this first happened to me. This had gone from us politely asking her to gradually remove her blouse and jeans to Kim and Lisa giving her orders that she was following!

Carly slowly turned in a couple of circles, showing us her sexy underwear and hot body. Without asking, Kim joined Lisa and unhooked Carly's bra.

Carly had the straps pinned to her sides with her arms when Kim commanded, "Lift your arms."

She reluctantly obeyed again and Kim tossed the bra to the floor as her beautiful tits bounced into view.

She tried to move her arms in front, but Lisa said, "DON'T cover 'em up!"

She dropped her hands down to her sides and we all complimented her on her nice, firm tits and erect nipples. Carly looked like she felt awkward standing there in just her panties. The way we were all staring, it was little wonder she felt self-conscious.

Kim said, "How about you go get us all beers? You are 21 aren't you?"

Carly nodded and headed back to the kitchen. Kim and Lisa looked at each other with huge grins on their faces.

Lisa turned to me and said, "Looks like we snagged you a partner in crime!"

I smiled broadly at the prospect of having Carly join me.

We heard a little yelp from Carly in the kitchen and a few seconds later, she returned to the living room with 5 beers, some clutched against her chest with her arms.

She said, "Oooooohhhhh, cold!" as she set them down on the coffee table in front of me and Matt.

Her nipples were now even pointier due to the cold beer cans pressing on them! A drop of water from the beer cans rolled down her chest, past her belly button and disappeared into her panties and she shivered slightly.

Kim said, "Open them up and hand them out."

Carly bent over the coffee table and opened a beer, handing it to Kim. She repeated the process for Lisa, Matt and myself. We were all staring at her spectacular panty covered butt and firm tits as she distributed the beers. Finally, she opened a beer for herself and took a big swig.

Not knowing what to do now, she just sat down on the floor next to the coffee table, crossed her legs and began looking through some of the Cancun information we had there. Matt and I had a great view between her legs. Her mound made a distinct bulge in the panties and little wrinkles formed when she moved. The white panties contrasting with the wood floor and her perky tits jutting out made such a sexy scene! Matt was practically drooling, so when I looked at him, he quickly looked away. I looked to Carly then back to Matt and licked my lips to let him know it was OK to look.

Carly continued fidgeting around on the floor as she looked through our Cancun information. I think she was just using the papers as something to keep her mind occupied and wasn't really looking at them, because I saw a couple of pages were upside down as she stared at them. Then, I thought I saw a wet spot on the crotch of her panties!

I nudged Matt and whispered that in his ear. He nodded, acknowledging that he saw it too.

Lisa looked at me and said, "What's up?"

I pointed at my crotch and softly said, "Her panties are wet."

Carly overheard and shot a quick glance down at her crotch, then blushed a deep red. She immediately squeezed her legs together in an attempt to hide it.

Lisa said commandingly, "Come here so I can see."

Carly reluctantly got up, went over to Lisa and stood in front of her chair. Lisa ran her right index finger up and down the crotch of her panties, which elicited a slight moan from her.

Lisa said, "Hmmm, yep your juicer is working! Go show Kim, then Missy and Matt."

Carly stepped over to Kim who also ran her fingers over the now damp panties and said, "Oh yeah, you are excited. Go show them," as she nudged her toward Matt and I.

Carly was visibly humiliated as she walked over to the couch with her head down. I knew the feeling well, but if she was like me, I knew she was probably secretly loving this. So, I wasn't going to go easy on her.

When she stood in front of me, I palmed her panty covered pussy with my right hand and tweaked a nipple with my left. Carly moaned and moved her hips back and forth on my hand. Her panties were becoming more drenched by the second.

Kim interrupted me and said, "That's enough, give Matt a turn. That is if you want your boyfriend to fondle another girl."

I looked at Matt and nodded my approval. Carly moved over to him and he too ran his fingers over her wet panties. Carly threw her head back and trembled slightly as she enjoyed the stimulation we were giving her pussy.

Lisa said, "Get back over here."

So Carly pulled away from Matt's ministrations and returned to Lisa. Lisa reached out and hooked her index fingers in the waistband of her panties.

Carly instinctively tried to hold them up, but Lisa said, "Stop it, it's time to see what you have under here."

Carly relented and Lisa slipped the panties down her thighs and off. She flung the panties to me and Matt on the couch. They were soaked!

Lisa stood up and said, "Let's have a good look at all of you now."

She again grabbed her lightly by the shoulders and slowly spun her around so that we could all have a look at her fully naked body. She WAS shaved bare! I usually like the look of well-groomed pubic hair better, but have to admit her clean shaven, glistening pussy looked super sexy!

After she had done a slow, full turn for all of us to see, Lisa slapped her on the butt and said, "Go have a seat on the couch between Matt and Missy."

Matt and I scooted apart and Carly plopped down between us. I immediately began stroking her thigh with my hand and Matt did the same to her other thigh.

We sat like this with a completely naked Carly and the rest of us fully clothed, drinking our beer for another half hour or so talking about our upcoming trip to Cancun. The room was sexually charged and my panties were as damp as Carly's had been a few minutes ago. I know Matt was excited because I could see him sweating a bit and squirming around on the couch adjusting himself as he caressed Carly's thigh.

Then, Kim told Carly to get up and get us each another beer. She got up quickly as I think she was getting close to losing control with Matt and me fondling her. As she walked past me, I ran my fingers over her pussy lips and came out with dripping fingers. She had to be close to orgasm! I held my fingers out to Matt and he sucked them clean. That almost caused me cum!

I tried to shove Matt's hand into my crotch, but Lisa said, "No, no, tonight is about her." Matt withdrew his hand, leaving me frustrated.

Carly soon returned with another armful of beers and set them down on the coffee table. She opened the first and walked it over to Lisa and handed it to her.

Lisa said, "Thank you," and put her hands on Carly's hips, staring at her shaven pussy.

Carly waited nervously. Then, Lisa reached for her pussy and started rubbing her hand over her lips and all over her crotch. Carly let out a big exhale and bent at the knees to get more pressure on her pussy. Lisa played with her for a couple of minutes as the rest of us eagerly watched, then told her to pass out the rest of the beers.

Carly grabbed the next beer, opened it and walked it over to Kim. Kim followed Lisa's lead and began fondling her pussy. Kim smeared the pussy juice all over her pubic area and belly. Carly was pinching both of her nipples as she enjoyed Kim's touch. After a couple of minutes, Kim gently pushed Carly toward the coffee table and she took the next beer, opened it and walked it over to me.

I set the beer aside and grabbed her nipples, forcefully pinching and twisting them. Carly moaned again. I lightly trailed my fingers down her chest, past her belly button to her soaking pussy lips and rubbed her engorged clit with my thumb. Her hands took my hand's place pinching her nipples as I toyed with her clit. She was so excited, she was on her tip toes!

Then I heard Kim say, "Move on" and I reluctantly withdrew my hand from her pussy.

Carly got another beer, opened it and walked over to Matt with it. When she handed him the beer, Matt looked at me and I figured he was asking permission to play with her.

I said, "It's ok, do whatever you want. This is really hot!"

He started by flicking her nipples and then moved to her dripping pussy. He toyed with it for a few seconds and then I saw a finger shoot up into her. Carly was panting at this point as Matt worked a finger in and out of her pussy. Squelching noises were emanating from her pussy and the entire living room smelled of her pussy. Matt withdrew his finger, scooted to the edge of the couch and put a hand on each of Carly's ass cheeks and pulled her to his face! His tongue ran up her pussy lips to her clit and back down again. Carly thrust her hips toward him as he lapped at her soaking pussy. The slurping noises could be heard by all of us. I was really wishing that was my pussy his face was buried in!