Missy Becomes an Exhibitionist Ch. 08

Story Info
Spring Break Continues.
9k words
4.79
7.2k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On our next day of vacation in Cancun we woke up to the sound of housekeeping knocking on the door. We yelled for them to come back later. I looked at the clock and it was just after 10 am. I was still very tired from our trip yesterday and the naked adventures in the hotel bar. But it didn't make sense to waste our trip sleeping, so I got up and opened the curtains a little bit to let the sun in. The beach was already filling up and it looked gorgeous outside. I crawled back into bed and jostled Matt to wake him up. He slowly came out of his sleep as I gently rubbed his cock to attention. After last night, I needed a good fucking.

I climbed on top of Matt and positioned him at my entrance. We developed a rhythm with me bouncing up and down on top of him. After a couple of minutes, Matt grabbed me around the waist, and we rolled to the side, and he finished inside me. It was short, but just what the doctor ordered. We held each other for a few minutes before Kim quietly opened the door between the two rooms and came in.

She said, "Are you guys awake?"

Matt and I both rolled over and looked toward the door to see Kim standing there wearing only a skimpy pair of white lace panties. She obviously had just gotten out of bed and her long blonde hair was mussed up and she was rubbing her eyes because of the light coming through the curtains I had opened. She looked SUPER HOT!

I squeezed Matt's cock and whispered to him, "Mmmmm, check her out!"

He didn't say anything, but I know he enjoyed the sight.

Finally, I said, "Yeah, we were just getting ready to get up."

Kim came over and sat on the foot of the bed and said, "Lisa is in the shower. We need to decide what to do today."

Matt and I were both sitting up in bed now, staring at the nearly naked Kim. I couldn't help but scoot down the bed and give her a hug. My pointy nipples poked into her back, and I reached around and toyed with her nipples, quickly bringing them to attention. Matt just watched as we made small talk for a couple of minutes while I continued to manipulate her nipples. Kim let out a couple of sighs that let me know she liked what I was doing.

Lisa then came sauntering in fresh from her shower, completely naked and drying her hair with a towel! WOW, she looked as hot as Kim! Matt's mouth dropped open as he watched her approach the bed and sit next to Kim.

She said, "So, what's the plan for today?"

Kim, Matt and I all just kind of said, "Ummmmm...we don't know yet."

Lisa said, "Go get a shower and let's get going!"

She turned to look at Matt, who was nearly drooling, then got off the bed and walked around to his side and pulled him into a hug with her tits smothering his face!

She said, "how you feeling big boy?"

He answered, "I definitely don't have any complaints!"

She continued to tease him be by propping her right leg up on the bed and running her fingers over her pussy right in front of Matt's face!

She asked him, "Do you think I should shave today?" as she used her fingers to separate her pussy lips for him.

He said, "I don't know, I can't quite tell from here."

"Well, check it out and let me know."

After a quick glance over to me to make sure I wasn't mad, Matt leaned in closer to examine her pussy better. Then, he reached out and brushed his fingers lightly over her pubic hair and then ran them around her lips and up and down the crease of each leg. Lisa let out an "mmmmm" as he did this and leaned her head back to enjoy his ministrations.

After a few seconds of this, Matt said, "There is a little stubble there, you might want to shave."

Lisa said, "You want to do the honors for me?"

"Yeah, sure, I'll go shower while you get ready," Matt eagerly said.

Lisa spun away from him and headed back to her room, presumably to get a razor.

Kim looked at me and said, "I could use a shave too, want to help me out?"

How could I refuse? "Certainly, I'll do you after my shower," I said.

Kim went next door to get ready for me and I hopped out of bed to join Matt in the shower. I LOVED these large showers!

We didn't waste much time as we were both anxious to play with Kim and Lisa. We soaped each other, quickly rinsed and got out. Matt's cock was beginning to come to life again as we dried and hung the towels over the shower door. Matt took my hand and pulled me out of the bathroom.

Lisa was sitting on a towel on the end of our bed with some shaving cream and a razor, which she handed to Matt. Kim had not returned yet. Matt walked over to Lisa with his cock nearly at full mast now. She grabbed ahold of it and stroked him a few times as I took a seat on the bed next to her.

She laid back on her elbows with her feet propped up on the bed and Matt squirted a small amount of shaving gel on his fingers and began rubbing it around her crotch. Lisa giggled as she noticed a drop of shaving gel on Matt's cock. I leaned forward and pulled on it while he rubbed the shaving cream on her.

When he finished applying the gel, he pulled away from my hand that was stroking his cock, to get the razor. He stepped back between her legs, put one hand on each side of her ass and pulled her all the way to the edge of the bed. His cock was bouncing up and down with his pulse and a string of pre-cum began to dangle off of it. He timidly asked Lisa how she wanted it trimmed.

Lisa said, "Just clean up the edges, I don't want it shaved completely."

Matt started to glide the razor around Lisa's pussy and then he used the fingers on his other hand to pull her pussy lips tight so he could get a clean shave all around them. This caused Lisa to moan slightly and lay back on the bed as she started to get heated up. She wasn't the only one getting heated up! I was starting to juice myself and the pre-cum was streaming out of Matt's dick!

I glanced over to the door between our rooms and saw Kim with her phone taking video as she absentmindedly ran her fingers through her pubic hair. I motioned for her to come closer to get a better shot of the action. She focused in on Lisa's crotch and the razor gliding around it. Matt was really taking this seriously, like a surgeon in the operating room! He asked for a towel to wipe her mound clean, so I quickly went to the bathroom and got a face towel and handed it to him.

Matt took the towel and cleaned up her crotch to examine his work. He found a little stubble and tried to clean it up, but the area was dry now. So he ran two fingers over her pussy lips to get some lubrication and smeared it over the area! With a couple more strokes of the razor, he had her perfectly trimmed. He straightened up, to admire her pussy while still standing between her legs.

Kim moved closer and turned her phone to Matt's pulsing cock. Another drop of pre-cum oozed over the head and dangled below, slowly stretching downward. We all watched in amazement as it eventually landed on Lisa's pussy lips and comingled with the juice leaking out of her. Her lips were so sensitive that she felt the drop hit her pussy and let out a deep sigh! Matt's cock was so hard, the pee hole was gaping open and you could actually see the pre-cum flowing from the tip down the string connected to Lisa's pussy lips!

Matt set the razor on the bed beside Lisa, who was still laying on her back with her feet up on the bed. Lisa didn't make any move to get up, so Matt put his right thumb on her clit and pressed down on it. Then, he used his left index finger to break the string of pre-cum running from his cock to her pussy and collected the juice. He used it to lubricate his fingers and placed them at the entrance to her pussy.

With his right thumb now making circles on Lisa's clit, his left hand fingers separated her lips. He teased her opening for a few seconds until Lisa bucked forward and his fingers disappeared deep inside. Lisa was gyrating her hips as Matt's fingers plunged in and out of her sloppy, wet hole!

Kim nudged me with an elbow as she walked past me and stood behind Matt. She pressed her pussy against his ass and reached around to grab his cock with her left hand and held her phone around Matt's right side to continue recording. When she squeezed his cock, another glob of crystal clear pre-cum ran out and streamed down to Lisa's pussy!

Kim nodded toward me and then toward Lisa, telling me to go play with her. I climbed on the bed on my hands and knees and started teasing her nipples. I rubbed, pinched and pulled on them while Matt finger banged her.

Suddenly, Lisa reached between my legs and grabbed my thigh, pulling one of my legs over her head so that I was now straddling her with my pussy directly over her face! I was facing Matt and Kim and could see that Kim was stroking his cock vigorously.

Then, I felt Lisa's tongue just graze my pussy lips. That sent a chill over my entire body and I let out a loud moan. I was rocking back and forth on her tongue, when I heard Matt groan. I looked up just in time to see gobs of his cum spurting onto Lisa's chest and belly! She was moaning and panting into my pussy as Matt continued to finger her. She came next in a bucking orgasm, which caused me to cum almost immediately after that!

I collapsed down onto Lisa's chest with my face just inches from her pussy. I could feel Matt's warm cum practically adhering me to Lisa. Matt leaned forward on top of me, with Kim on his back. We laid there in a sweaty, cum covered heap for a couple of minutes while we recovered. Then, Kim got off the pile and laid on her back next to Lisa.

After laying there for a few more minutes catching our breath, I noticed Kim rubbing her pussy. I realized that she was the only one that hadn't cum yet. I think Matt and Lisa realized this at about the same time. Lisa jumped up off the bed and patted Kim on the thigh as she scurried past her.

She said, "I'll be right back."

She returned in just a few seconds, carrying a large pink dildo! Matt and I sat up to watch. She propped Kim's feet up on the bed and began rubbing the tip of the dildo over her pussy lips. Matt went around to the other side of the bed and we each toyed with a nipple as we watched Lisa plunge the dildo into Kim's pussy.

Matt reached down and rubbed Kim's clit, while Lisa increased the speed of her pumping and started twisting it as it went in and out of her! It wasn't long before Kim was writhing and bucking to meet the Lisa's thrusts. She screamed as she came, and Lisa gradually slowed her pumping as Matt withdrew his finger from her clit. Lisa made one final push with the dildo and left it buried deep in Kim's pussy as we all rested with her.

Once Kim had come down from her orgasm enough to speak, she said "Oh fuck, that was great!"

I looked at the clock and it was a little past 11 am now. We had been at it for an hour! Then, there was another knock at the door, "Housekeeping!"

I yelled, "Give us 20 minutes and we'll be out, OK?"

There was no response. We knew we were going to have to get out of there soon, or we wouldn't get the rooms cleaned. Kim still had the dildo buried in her pussy and as she stood up and it slowly slipped out of her with a plop and fell to the floor. We all laughed at the sexy scene.

We all needed another shower now! So, I led Matt to the bathroom and turned on the water. To both of our surprise, Lisa came pulling Kim by the arm into our bathroom! We all squeezed into the shower and quickly washed each other off.

Kim turned the shower off and I stepped out, followed by Matt, Lisa and then Kim. There weren't enough towels for all of us, so Kim and Lisa just walked out to go to their room and get towels. A couple of seconds later, we heard a shriek from Kim. Matt and I ran out of the bathroom to see what was going on and found Kim and Lisa standing naked in their room, dripping wet in front of the maid! Apparently while we were showering, housekeeping knocked on their door and not getting any response, went in to clean.

The maid apologized profusely and Lisa just laughed and said, "It's not a problem, we'll get dressed and be out of here in 2 minutes."

Matt and I had a little chuckle and went back into our room to finish getting ready. We were looking forward to the beach, so Matt put on his suit and gathered the sunblock and sunglasses etc. I grabbed my pink bikini and pulled the bottoms on and got the top ready.

Matt looked at me and said, "Sure you want to put that on?" As he nodded his head toward my crotch.

Shit! I can't get dressed in the room. I quickly pulled the bottoms off before Kim and Lisa caught me. It was none too soon, as a few seconds later they both came wandering into our room.

Lisa looked at me and said, "Good for you, you remembered the rule this time!"

I glanced over at Matt and gave him a wink. Matt had my swimsuit in his hands and asked if I wanted to take anything else. I handed him a t-shirt and decided against shorts since I planned to be on the beach all day anyway.

Once we had everything together, Matt opened the door and went out into the hallway with Lisa and Kim right behind him. I took a quick look out and saw the housekeeping cart parked right between our rooms. OK, this was going to be awkward, but screw it, I thought.

I confidently walked out of the room buck naked and Matt handed me my bikini and t-shirt. I decided to have a little fun with the maids and set my suit and shirt on top of their cart. I bounced my tits with my hands a couple of times and grabbed my top, making a show of putting it on. I then pulled the t-shirt over my head, leaving my pussy bare. The maid that was cleaning the rooms on the other side of the hall was there now too. I looked up at the maid that had caught Kim and Lisa naked and she was staring at me with her hands on her hips. I smiled at her, picked up the bikini bottom and pulled it on, wiggling my ass for them. She shook her head with a little smile and gave me a couple of sarcastic claps as I joined Matt, Lisa and Kim!

It was already about noon, so we thought we would head down to the lunch bar first and get a burger. They had an outdoor lunch area where burgers and hot dogs were served. We got a table and ate without incident this time.

Kim and Lisa then decided to go off by themselves to see what was happening around the resorts. That gave Matt and me some time alone, so we decided to go lay on the beach for a while and soak up the sun. We lubed each other up with sunblock and just tanned for a couple of hours. Matt was getting thirsty, so he went to the bar and brought back a couple of beers for us as we talked about what to do next.

There weren't any parties going on at our resort, but down the beach, there appeared to be a large party tent with lots of people and music. We strolled that way and found there was a $20 charge to get in. Matt paid the money for each of us and we joined the party. The pool area was really crowed with rowdy spring breakers and the alcohol was flowing. The pool was full of girls and guys drinking and partying. Some of the girls were topless and the guys were hooting and hollering.

We struck up some conversations with other partiers, but we didn't say anything about our naked adventures. The DJ was trying to get girls to come up for some sort of contest, but I told Matt that I didn't want to get involved in those. After another couple of hours at the party, we got a little bored and decided to go have a swim. We ran hand in hand into the surf and played for a few minutes. That's when I confided to Matt that I had an urge to get naked again.

He laughed and said, "You really love it don't you?"

I said, "Yeah, it just makes me feel so good to be naked and knowing that others are watching. I don't know what I'm going to do when Kim and Lisa graduate in a couple of months and they aren't around to make me do silly things anymore."

Matt then surprised me by saying, "When we get home, what would you think about you and I making Carly our little naked project? You and I could think up adventures for her just like Kim and Lisa have done for you. And, you could always feel free to join her if you want."

I was beaming from ear to ear as I said, "Oh, Matt, I love that idea!"

I kissed him deeply as my hand went under the water and squeezed his now hard dick.

I said, "I'm so excited. I need to get naked!"

Matt said, "Well, what's stopping you? Give me your swimsuit."

I quickly untied my top and handed it to Matt. We were in the water at about shoulder depth, so I had to duck under the water to slide my bottoms off. When I emerged with my bottoms in hand, I tossed them to Matt, and he started heading toward the sand.

I said, "Hey where are you going?"

He replied, "I'm going to put your suit up with our towels and I'll be right back."

"What if somebody steals it?" I asked.

"That is a chance we'll just have to take, I guess," He replied as he exited the water.

I watched him toss my suit on top of our towels and turn to come back to me. He didn't even cover it up, just left the suit sitting on top of the towels for everybody to see. People were noticing as they walked by, and they would look out into the ocean in my direction. Many suspected I was naked, but nobody said anything.

Matt swam back out to me, and we hugged, splashed around and played like kids in the ocean, with me completely naked and my suit on the shore. Pretty soon, we heard Kim and Lisa calling for us from the beach. We turned to look in their direction and scanned the shoreline for them. It was hard to find them with all the people on the beach, but eventually, we saw Kim waving her arms.

They were trying to yell to us, but we couldn't hear what they were saying. Then, Lisa began waving my bikini around above her head! This could be trouble, I thought, and I asked Matt what we should do.

He said, "We better go see what they want."

"I'm naked," I said.

Matt said, "I'm very well aware of that. That is what you wanted wasn't it? Might as well get it over with. You know they aren't going to bring your suit to you."

I said, "You could go get it for me."

"You think they are going to let me do that? No way. Come on, let's just go" he said.

He grabbed me by the hand and started pulling me toward the shore. I was getting more scared by the second as my boobs slowly came out of the water and then my pussy. Matt was holding one hand and I tried to cover my pussy with the other, but my nudity was soon discovered by the partiers around us, and a loud shout and whistles erupted. Matt and I quickly scurried to where Kim and Lisa were waiting. Matt kept away the gropers as we made our way to them.

Kim and Lisa were laughing when we reached them, and I held out my hand to Lisa asking for my suit.

She yanked it out of my reach and said, "Not yet. Please explain what is going on here."

Matt and I just looked at each other and finally, I sheepishly explained, "We were just playing around and I got a little excited and wanted to be naked in the water. I didn't know Matt was going to take my suit to the beach."

Lisa asked if I was still excited and I had to admit that I was, but was a little scared too with all of the guys around that could easily try to start something.

Kim said, "We'll make sure nothing happens. Besides, there are all kinds of girls who are topless."

She was right about the topless girls, but I was completely naked and that was a whole different story.

It was getting to be about 5 pm now and Kim asked what we wanted to do that night. We all sat down on our towels to talk about it, with me being the only naked one. It was a completely normal conversation, outside the fact that I was naked and guys kept walking by and whistling and making comments. I was really uncomfortable and kept my head on a swivel for cops or other trouble. I still wasn't sure how far they would let things go nudity wise and didn't want to end up in a Mexican jail.