Missy - Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jessica said you lost your virginity last night?" Sonny asked me, taking my right foot out of the hot water and scrubbing the bottom.

I nodded, "Yes, my Daddy popped it."

"Such a naughty little girl! I think I see cum in here!" Tina said excitedly.

Tina encourages my thighs to fall back so I was open wide for her inspection. She slid her finger inside of me and quickly withdrew it. Her finger was coated with Daddy's cum. She made a clucking noise with her mouth.

"That's what I thought," Tina said. "Someone got fucked this morning!"

I was mortified and started to ramble nervously.

"My Daddy fucked me in the shower this morning and I thought I washed out all the cum but then before he left for work he fucked me again in the hallway. I was going to clean myself up but Mommy was waiting and I needed to get dressed!"

Sonny and Tina giggled.

"Don't worry about cum sweetheart, you're here for a cleaning silly girl," Sonny explained, lifting my left foot to repeat the scrubbing there.

I watched, transfixed as Tina leaned down and licked my pussy, humming a little to herself at my taste. She looked up and made eye contact with me as she licked. Long swipes of her tongue up and down my open slit. I heard a moan and looked up to find Mommy similarly spread open at the manicure station, one of her attendants between her legs licking her pussy as well.

I noticed two thin tubes running around Mommy's body. When she turned to check on me I could see two little suction machines attached to her breasts, milk flowing out of her nipples and into the tubes. Mommy was being milked! Her teats wobbling back and forth as the pump compressed and released her nipples. All this was going on while Mommy held her hands out to her attendant to file and shape her nails.

While Sonny tended to my toes Tina was using her tongue to scoop out Daddy's cum from my cunt hole. She seemed to enjoy watching my face as she did it, pleasure rolling through my body. She moved her mouth up to lick and suck on my clit, making my toes curl and Sonny tsk to remind me she was working too. After a few hard sucks my clit started to pound and I cried out, the climax hitting me hard.

"That's a good girl Miss Bourne! Cum for Tina!" Sonny said excitedly, kneading her fingers into the arch of my foot.

Tina continued to suck on my little bud until I went limp, tired from the orgasm. She moved her mouth lower and tongue fucked me for a while, thrusting her tongue as deep as she could and wiggling the tip inside me. Between Sonny massaging my calves and Tina's tongue it felt amazing. I loved being pampered like this.

"Oh!" I exhaled quickly.

Tina had stopped tongue fucking me and started sucking directly on my cunt hole. She stopped and seemed frustrated.

"Push down! I want to get all the cum out," she explained.

She lowered her face and sucked again, I pushed down with my pussy muscles as much as I could. It seemed to do the trick and I felt Tina moan in approval against me. The feeling was intense and I could feel another orgasm building in me. Sonny was drying my feet now, getting ready to polish my toes. I looked up to find that Mommy was standing, her manicure finished and her pussy glistening from being eaten the whole time. Her tits had been disconnected at some point from the dual pump and her nipples looked swollen and tasty. Her attendant walked her towards the door labeled 'River Room' and they slipped inside. I still had no idea what went on in there but I assumed Mommy was going there for her next treatment.

I relaxed and let the cum build inside of me, Tina sucking hard in my clit again so I would cum in her mouth. I did as she asked, pushing down again as I came, Tina eagerly slurping up my juices. I slumped back against the chair and let her lick me clean while Sonny painted my toe nails a pretty pale pink.

Once they were dry Tina placed a kiss on my inner thigh and stood, licking her lips.

"Did you enjoy your cleaning? Nice and relaxed?" she asked.

I nodded, "Thank you so much, it felt amazing. And my toes look so pretty." I said, acknowledging Sonny's hard work.

"Good good! Let's get you over to Abuela now for your rosebud massage. I think you'll love it!"

Sonny walked me across the open space to an open massage table. As we passed the banquette I saw the woman who was being fucked over an ottoman earlier sipping tea and eating a small piece of chocolate.

Sonny had me lay on my belly. She propped my upper body up on a pillow so I was slightly elevated.

"So you can watch," she explained and I folded my arms to lay my head down on them.

With how I was positioned I could clearly see the rest of the room and watch the activities there. A new woman was being led to the pedicure area. I knew what she was in store for now. The woman getting her hair washed earlier had a fancy new up do and was getting her pussy licked by an African American woman.

An older woman with grey hair and short stature walked towards me. She leaned down to look into my eyes, hers were kind and warm.

"Hello señorita!" she said softly. "I am Maria but everyone calls me Abuela, for grandmother."

I smiled warmly, liking her immediately.

"I'll be massaging you today with some warm oils and will be helping open your rosebud. I understand your papa has not yet taken you there?"

"No Abuela, not yet," I explained.

"Okay señorita, relax and let Abuela make you feel good."

She rubbed her hands together briskly and I heard a small glass ding that I assumed must be from the bottle holding the massage oil. I felt her hands on my shoulders, warm and smooth on my skin. She spread the oil around evenly on my back, running her hands up and down my torso. It felt so relaxing. I started to close my eyes when I saw Mommy walk out of the 'River Room' with a tall black man behind her. He was naked, his lengthy cock swinging between his thighs.

Mommy waved to me as they walked towards the banquette. They picked a spot closest to me and I watched as Mommy draped her body over an ottoman, facing me. Andre stood behind her and then kneeled, rubbing his hands up and over her ass.

Abuela's hands mimicked what Andre was doing. Her oiled hands gliding over my ass cheeks and down my thighs. She gently pushed my thighs a part slightly so she could massage my soft inner skin.

"Uuuuuugghhhh!"

The noise came from Mommy, her eyes glassy and her mouth hanging open. Andre was clearly entering her body, his long cock forcing its way into her hole. I was excited, I had only ever seen Mommy be fucked by Daddy before. Andre kept pushing until his groin was pressed against Mommy's backside. He leaned down to whisper something in her ear and she nodded in response to whatever he said. He pulled back and began fucking her at a steady pace.

"Is your mama no?" Abuela asked, her fingers now running up and down the seam of my bottom cheeks.

"Yes, it looks like she's really enjoying his cock in her pussy," I said, trying to sound like a mature adult comfortable with all the sex around me.

Abuela chuckled and lowered her hand so that she rubbed two fingers against my anal star. I sighed at the feeling and relaxed my legs, giving her a little more room.

"Your mama is not getting fucked her in pussy little one, she's getting fucked in here."

Abuela pushed her two fingers into my ass, making me groan in response.

"Fuuuuck!" I gasped.

She pushed her fingers deep into me as her other hand squeezed my ass cheek, pulling them apart so she could finger my bottom.

I watched as Mommy moved her hips, fucking Andre back. Sweat was dripping down off her face. He too had sweat dripping down his chest. He was fucking her ass hard and deep with what had to be at least a seven inch cock. Mommy was such a bad ass.

"You like to watch your mama little one?" Abuela asked.

"Yes!" I said, my hips writhing against the massage table.

She was twisting her fingers inside of me now, scissoring them to open me up more.

"Abuela I think I'm going to cum," I said in surprise.

Abuela squeezed a third finger into my asshole as I started to convulse. My body was overwhelmed with the sensations. My clit still tingling from all of my orgasms from Tina. My cunt hole still tender from Daddy's cock. Now my pucker was stretched and burning around Abuela's thrusting fingers.

She placed her had on my lower back to keep me still as she finger fucked my bottom, whispering encouraging words into my ear.

"You're so beautiful little one, your papa must be so proud of you. That's it señorita, come for me. Watch your mama take that big cock up her ass. Soon you will be taking cock like that up there too!" she said.

Stars burst from behind my lids and goosebumps spread along every inch of my skin. I came from a different place that I had felt before, my back hole clenching down hard on her fingers. I humped my ass back against her and she let me ride out my climax until I was limp and panting on her table.

"There there little one, take some deep breaths. You had a very nice anal orgasm. Based on the way you came you're going to love getting fucked in the ass. Your parents are going to be so proud," she said gently as she covered me with a sheet to wipe off any excess oil.

At some point while I was busy cumming, Mommy and Andre had cum too. Andre was no where to be found but Mommy was relaxing on the banquette in her robe. Abuela helped me sit up and handed me my robe to put on. I gave her a hug and thanked her. She patted my back and told me to have a good rest of my day and quietly slipped out of the room. I sat down next to Mommy and took a deep breath.

"I love it here," I said to her.

She smiled, "I knew you would."

12