Missy - Day 13: The BBQ

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've already fucked me so hard..." she whispered. "I'm sore."

"Shhh," he said quietly, kissing her lips. "Do this for me? I want to watch your ass from behind, dripping with my cum."

They stared into each other's eyes for a few moments and then finally Hannah nodded. Before she could change her mind Uncle Johnny was tossing a couple of cushions down onto the deck and physically lifting her body. He placed her on all fours and smacked her ass hard. She cried out and glared at him.

"That hurt asshole!"

He laughed and just winked at her. Uncle Johnny knelt down behind Hannah, his hand tipping her chin up and back so he could watch her face as he fucked her.

"That's it, keep your eyes on me," he said to her. "I want to see the moment my dick pushes up into your twat."

I could see Hannah was shaking, from fear or adrenaline, I wasn't sure. There seemed to be much more going on here than a simple fuck.

"Eyes on me Hannah," Uncle Johnny said to her. "Let me see how much of a slut you are for me."

"Ahhh!" Hannah screamed, Uncle Johnny had hit his target. His whole body frantically fucking into her. His hips were like a jackhammer, working more and more of his dick into her body. Their body's colliding togeher with rippling flesh from the force of his hips slapping against her ass.

"Yea baby, take this dick for me!"

"I. Hate. You." Hannah sobbed as her first climax ripped through her. I knew what she was feeling. You were helpless when you're being fucked like that, your body not yours to control.

Uncle Johnny smiled bigger than I've ever seen and grabbed a hold of her hair, lifting her face up to his again and kissing her brutally.

"You love me and you know it," he declared triumphantly.

She gasped and shook her head no but I could see the truth. She did. My best friend was in love. She was in love with a man making her fuck again, at a barbecue, in front of people, while his current girlfriend ate out another woman. What kind of world did I live in?

12