Missy - Day 18

Story Info
Missy finally has her first DP with Daddy and Grandpa.
4.1k words
4.61
81.6k
79

Part 23 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anyone home?" I called out, tossing my backpack onto the kitchen table. Halfway through the day Mommy had texted me to let me know she had an "emergency" session with her trainer Peter and needed me to take the bus. After school the bus was its usual mess of moaning and groaning, some of the varsity football team getting blow jobs from the cheerleaders in the back row. Although we were a sexually progressive society, safety was still number one. Everyone had to remain buckled in while the bus was in motion, making actual intercourse hard. As a workaround most people paired up, two per seat, buckled in and leaned over their partner to suck a cock or finger a pussy.

I had yet to find a seat partner, often sitting up front so I could watch the bus driver jerk off. He wasn't allowed to stroke his cock while driving, but he kept his dick out at all times for easy access at stop lights. As soon as the bus came to a full stop his eyes would flash to the large rear view mirror above him and his hand would grasp his cock. Normally a man jerking his cock wasn't a big deal, but Fernando's cock was the largest monster I had ever seen.

Rumor had it that Fernando was still a virgin, unable to find someone willing or able to take all of him. At just over a foot long and four inches thick at the base, his cock was an overwhelming tower of bulging veins topped with a blunt tip. Throughout the bus ride it continuously dripped pre-cum, stroked or not. I couldn't even imagine the size of the balls still hidden in his lap.

"Missy? That you?"

Daddy's voice coming from the basement jerked me back to reality.

"Yes Daddy!" I called back.

"I'll be up in a few!" he replied.

Grabbing a snack from the fridge I headed to the living room and flopped down onto the couch, flipping on the tv.

Normally I hated commercials, but the infomercial playing on the screen interested me.

"Sore rosebud?" the woman on the screen asked cheerfully. "Well don't you fret! Our patented, FDA approved formula is recommended by nine out of ten proctologists and gynecologists. Our secret blend of aloe, turmeric, and of course, good old fashioned cum, makes Anal Balm the highest rated anal recovery cream on the market. One dab and poke of this on your swollen pucker and you'll be good for another pounding in less than an hour. Don't believe me? Just ask Dylan here."

The camera panned from the woman's smiling face over to a man bent over an office desk, getting plowed from behind by another man. Dylan's face was in a perpetual grimace, wincing with every thrust from the man behind him. The camera zoomed into the cock stretching open Dylan's ass, the ring of his anus swollen and beet red from abuse.

"Fisting?" the woman asked him sympathetically.

Dylan shook his head, groaning as the man sped up behind him. "Glory hole," Dylan explained.

The woman chuckled sympathetically. "We've all been there, haven't we folks?"

The camera zoomed in again on the man's thrusting hips as he paused and pulled out of Dylan. Dylan's poor asshole barely closed, leaving it gaping open.

"Now not only is Anal Balm a great recovery cream, but it can also be used as lube. Simply coat the cock and ass like so," the woman said cheerfully, scooping up a large glob of the cream with her fingers. Without hesitation she grabbed the man's cock, coating it thoroughly as he moaned at the sensation. Once done with his girthy dick, she moved over to Dylan's impressive gape, shoving all four fingers in to the knuckle and swirling them around. "Our protected mix of herbs will make that asshole a needy greedy hole even after the hardest pounding."

"Uuuugh," Dylan groaned.

With a light pat on Dylan's ass cheek the woman smiled into the camera. "There you go boys!"

Behind her they resumed fucking, the top giving a thumbs up as Dylan sighed below him.

"That's much better!" Dylan said with a smile.

"Anal Balm," the woman said. "Made with assholes in mind, everywhere."

The infomercial ended, moving on to some kind of new mop for the outdoors. Loosing interest quickly I ran a hand up my thigh and over my smooth ass cheek. The harsh fucking from Mr. Peterson the day before had left my own asshole a little itchy.

I slid my hand between my bottom cheeks, my fingers feeling for my rosebud. Sure enough, it was a little tender to the touch and swollen. Knowing just how to fix it I jumped up off the couch and headed to the bathroom. In the medicine cabinet was a tube of, you guessed it, Anal Balm. Putting a little on my fingertip I reached between my legs and squatted to dab it on my little back whorl. It tingled a little and felt cooling.

Pleased with myself I screwed the cap back on and put the tube back where I found it. Humming the Anal Balm jingle, I went back to the living room. I found Daddy sitting in my spot on the couch, his tie off and the top few buttons of his dress shirt undone. My asshole pulsed a little bit pleasurably.

"Hi Daddy!" I squealed excitedly, climbing up onto his lap. I straddled him, my short plaid uniform skirt riding up high on my legs.

"How's my baby girl?" he asked, his hands automatically sliding up and down my thighs.

"Mmm" I sighed at the pleasant sensation and leaned up to him to give him a kiss on the lips. "She's good Daddy," I answered once I pulled back from his mouth.

He smoothed a hand down my long hair, giving it a firm tug on the ends.

I felt my clit throb in response.

"You take any today?" he asked me, using my hair to pull my head back.

"Tests Daddy?" I said innocently, loving the way his hand tightened on my thigh at my avoidance of his question.

"Cocks," he growled, sliding his hand between my legs.

I ground down onto his hand immediately, wanting the friction of his skin against my needy pussy.

I shook my head sadly. "No Daddy, not since you gave me your morning load before school."

"That's a real shame baby," he said, disappointment in his tone. "I've been wanting to fuck your pussy again after it's been used and creampied since the barbecue."

He slid two of his long fingers into my pussy, reaching deep to my gspot, making my cunny spasm on him in pleasure.

"You like that?" he asked me darkly.

I nodded, hunching my pussy into his hand.

My bottom hole tingled again.

"Daddy?" I asked shyly.

"Yeah baby?" Daddy replied as he milked my gspot expertly.

"Can you, oooooh," I moaned. I could feel my pussy building toward an epic cum, but it wasn't what I was craving. "Can you fuck my bottom please?"

"Does my little girl want a good hard fuck up her ass?"

I nodded eagerly, feeling his magic fingers slip from my pussy. He grabbed my ass cheeks with both hands, spreading them open and closing them rhythmically, much like Uncle Johnny had at the barbecue.

"It has been a while since Daddy's pounded your shithole until it gapes, hasn't it?" Daddy murmured, his fingers digging into my skin harshly.

"Yes Daddy," I said meekly. "It hurts so good when you do it."

Daddy smiled wickedly and yanked my head back by my hair again. His mouth met my neck as he sucked hard against my skin. It burned but distracted me from his hand moving between my legs.

Daddy's fingers skimmed my clit and pussy hole and kept moving toward to my rosebud. I whimpered as he lightly pressed and teased my back hole. I was sure he was leaving bruises with his mouth on the pale skin of my neck.

I groaned as he slid one finger into my asshole, loving how naughty it felt to have my cunny ignored while he played with just my ass.

"Mmm Daddy," I moaned. "That feels good."

"Does my little girl have a dirty asshole or did you lube it for Daddy to fuck?" he said in my ear, adding another finger in my bottom.

"Uuuugh," I panted, moving my hips so I could fuck myself onto his fingers. My bottom hole felt so good. "It's-ugh-Anal-ugh-Balm-ugh-Daddy."

Satisfied with my answer Daddy let go of my hair and grabbed my breast through my plain white school shirt. I kept my hips rocking onto his thick fingers and cried out as he squeezed my tit roughly.

"Such an anal slut for Daddy, aren't you?" he asked me but didn't bother waiting for the answer he already knew. "You want to get your ass fucked by your Daddy after school, don't you?"

I whimpered and nodded as best I could with his hand still restricting my head's movement.

Suddenly his hands were off me and undoing his belt, reaching in his pants to pull out his cock.

"Mmm," I said as I looked at it's magnificent length. I licked my lips, my mouth watering at the sight of it.

Daddy's hand wrapped around the base of his cock. "Turn around and sit down on Daddy's cock," he ordered.

He didn't need to tell me twice. I quickly got off him and spun around, lowering my ass until I felt the hot press of his cockhead against my pucker.

"Nice and slow," Daddy instructed. "This isn't going to be a quick fuck so don't hurt yourself by being too greedy."

I nodded and bit my lip, pushing down against him harder until I felt my back hole widen around his cock from the pressure.

"That's it," he praised, holding up the back of my skirt so he could see my asshole swallow him. "Let Daddy in that tight ass."

I worked myself down the length of his thick cock, my asshole stretched tight around him. It stung but the Anal Balm, true to its claims, made my need outweigh the pain.

"All the way," Daddy said, smoothing a hand up and down my back.

Finally, I felt my asscheeks hit his pant covered thighs.

I leaned back onto his chest. "So full Daddy," I whimpered.

I felt him chuckle against my back as his hands reached around to cup my little breasts under my shirt. He pinched my nipples hard, twisting them until I cried out.

"That's it, squeeze Daddy's cock with your asshole baby girl," he praised. Every time he tugged cruelly on my buds, my ass clenched around him. The balance Daddy was able to create between pleasure and pain was overwhelming.

We rocked together slowly for a while with his cock buried to the hilt in my asshole.

"Daddy's so proud of you Missy," Daddy said, lifting his head from where it had been sucking on my earlobe. "Asking for Daddy's cock up your ass like a big girl."

I smiled at his praise, loving how affectionate he was whenever I asked for a fucking.

"When you go to the beach with Mommy you're going to have to express your needs just as clearly," he continued, his fingers still torturing my tits.

Confused, I moaned as he started to bounce me gently up and down on his lap. I turned my head to look back at him. "What do you mean Daddy?"

"At the beach whenever you need fucking or to cum you need to ask Mommy or whoever is around to help you," Daddy explained. "If you want to fuck, you just need to ask for it."

I groaned at the constant pressure deep inside me where his cockhead rubbed. "You feel so good Daddy, so deep in my ass."

He chuckled against my neck at my words. "Did you hear Daddy? When you go away with Mommy you have to tell the adults around you when your pussy or ass need to be filled with cum, do you understand?"

"Yes Daddy," I moaned, resting my head back against his shoulder as I moved my hips against him.

Suddenly, I heard the front door open and I froze. Daddy's hands slid from under my shirt to press down on my shoulders, holding me in place impaled on his cock.

"Jack?" a male voice called out.

"Dad?" my Daddy said, surprised.

Grandpa was here.

"Where are you?" Grandpa said.

"I'm in the living room with Missy," Daddy replied hesitantly.

I fidgeted nervously on Daddy's lap. The last time Daddy and I saw Grandma and Grandpa they had disapproved of Daddy popping my cherry and we ended up having to fuck on the front lawn instead of in their house. Grandpa watched us through the front window and it was very hot, but they made me nervous now that I knew they didn't approve of our more modern lifestyle.

Grandpa's heavy footsteps echoed in the house until he reached the living room, giving us a small nod when he entered the room. He lowered himself into the oversized armchair and let out a deep sigh.

His eyes roamed over the two of us sitting on the couch, me in Daddy's lap, giving the appearance that we were fully clothed, my skirt hiding the fact that Daddy's cock was deep in my bowels.

"What brings you over Dad?" Daddy asked him, kneading my shoulders lightly.

"Well son, I wanted to apologize for your mother and I's behavior the other night," Grandpa said wearily, as if that night had been weighing heavily on him since then. "It'll take some getting used to, but we love you both very much and want to support whatever you do."

I felt Daddy's cock twitch inside me. He slid his hands down to my waist to settle me closer against him.

"That's wonderful to hear you say Dad," my Daddy said sincerely. "Not having you and Mom's approval on this was upsetting to say the least."

Grandpa nodded solemnly. "Didn't sit right with us ether."

Daddy grunted, the disagreement apparently settled and over, his cock still hard and throbbing in my bumhole. "So how have you and Mom been?"

Grandpa smiled. "Good son, your mother and I have picked up a new neighborhood friend. We've become close."

Daddy grinned. "A boy or a girl?"

Grandpa laughed, shaking his head. "A boy this time, more for your mother."

"You mean you're not enjoying stretching his little asshole out around your fat cock Dad?" Daddy replied.

"Well I didn't say that, son."

Daddy chuckled knowingly.

"I gotta say though," Grandpa continued, the little dirty twinkle in his eye was the same as Daddy's when he was thinking of something naughty. "Watching your cock split little Missy's cunny open was hotter than hell."

Daddy barked out a laugh, making his cock jerk in my asshole. I ground my bottom against him slightly, giving myself shivers in the process. Daddy's hands tightened on my waist to keep me still.

"You liked that huh?"

"Sure did, watching you two fuck on the lawn made me cum in my pants like a teenager again," Grandpa admitted.

I giggled at the idea of this big burly older man cumming in his pants.

"She's got one special pussy," Daddy shared. "Got a tight asshole too."

Grandpa leaned back in his chair, his hand landing on his crotch. "That so Missy?"

"Yes Grandpa," I agreed shyly.

Grandpa winked at me. "And you like your father's cock in them do you?"

"Oh yes Grandpa, Daddy's cock is the best," I said eagerly.

Grandpa and Daddy chuckled.

"See Dad? She's a great little family slut," Daddy said proudly.

"She sure is," Grandpa said, cupping and rubbing his cock through his slacks. It looked big, like Daddy's.

"Brenda is taking Missy to the island this weekend," Daddy explained. "So I was just telling her how important it is that she's vocal when she needs a good pounding."

Grandpa nodded solemnly. "Verbalizing your sexual needs is one of the most important thing a young adult can learn Missy, you should definitely listen to your father's wise words."

"Yes Grandpa," I said seriously. "I understand."

"Good girl," he praised.

I wiggled my bottom impatiently against Daddy, wanting to fuck. "Daddy," I whined impatiently.

I felt him chuckle against my back. "Easy there Missy," Daddy said calmly. "Let's show Grandpa what else you're learning.

Grandpa's smile went ear to ear as Daddy raised my skirt up to my waist, revealing my open wet pussy and my ass stuffed full of Daddy's dick.

"My my," Grandpa said roughly, unzipping his pants. "That's one pretty pussy you've got there Missy."

Daddy started to bounce me again on his cock. "Thank you, ugh, Grandpa."

"You like getting your ass stretched?" Grandpa asked, taking out his cock. It was like an exact duplicate of Daddy's, just a little darker, ruddier.

I nodded as best I could, my whole body bouncing on Daddy's length now, the end of his cock pressing against my gspot from deep inside.

"She didn't like it at first," Daddy explained, his fingers digging into my hips to move me where he wanted. "Reluctant as hell but squirted right out of her pussy when I took her ass for the first time." You could hear the pride in Daddy's voice.

"No kidding son," Grandpa said with wonder.

Daddy reached down to move my thighs, hooking each of my legs over the outside of his own and spread me wide. I groaned at the how much deeper it slid me down onto him. When I looked up Grandpa's eyes were fixated on my pussy. The new position made my lips stretch open, revealing my hard little red clit and dripping hole.

"I would never kid about something like that Dad," Daddy said raising me almost up to the tip of his cock and dropping me back down, only to do it over and over again.

I grunted and cried out from the rough fucking, feeling my pussy flutter at all the dirty attention. Knowing that Grandpa and Grandma barely approved of Daddy and I fucking and here Grandpa was watching me take Daddy up the ass, it was incredibly taboo and hotter than hell.

"Watch how she cums Dad," Daddy said eagerly when he felt my ass start to pulse around him.

Grandpa quickly came off his chair and got on his knees in front of us. He was so close I could feel his breath on my hot pussy. He inhaled deeply and I started to cum.

"Ahh Daddy!" I whimpered, my whole body filled with pleasure.

"Fuck yeah son," Grandpa said enthusiastically. "Pound that ass open!"

"That's it baby," Daddy encouraged me. "Keep those legs spread so Grandpa can see that pussy squirt."

I did as I was told and felt myself gush and drip.

Grandpa cooed, "Such a good anal slut."

"Good girl Missy, cumming on Daddy's cock. Good girl," Daddy praised, slowing his thrusts as my orgasm waned.

"Look at that pussy clamping down on nothing," Grandpa remarked, his hand between his legs, fisting his cock.

"You want to feel it around your dick Dad?" Daddy asked him.

Grandpa hesitated.

"She's got a medical condition, nothing serious of course. But I have to work her open with my cock like she's a virgin every time," Daddy explained. 


"S'that right?"

"Yeah Dad," Daddy said seductively, reaching down to rub my pussy hole with one of his fingers making me moan. "Missy hasn't taken two cocks at once yet. Just think of how tight she's going to be."

"Fuck," Grandpa breathed out, pushing his pants down to his knees.

"She's going to strangle your cock," Dad said huskily. "Aren't you baby girl?"

I whimpered as Grandpa's hands slid up my thighs. "Daddy?" I said nervously.

"Shh," Daddy whispered in my ear, gripping my hair tightly to bend my neck back. "You're going to love it."

I felt Grandpa's cockhead press against my pussy and held my breath.

"Oh fuck yeah," Grandpa groaned as his prick slowly sank into me.

I tensed at the extreme amount of pressure between my legs. Daddy still deep inside my ass and now Grandpa invading my pussy. Instinctively I pressed my hands against Grandpa's chest to hold him off from going any deeper. Daddy immediately yanked my head back with the hand still tangled in my hair.

"Nah-uh Missy girl," Daddy scolded. "Trust Daddy and you'll cum harder than you ever have."

"Shh," Grandpa soothed, his thumb slowly rolling over my clit as he sunk the last two inches of his thick shaft inside me.

"Grandpa!" I cried out when I felt his ballsac rest against my taint.

"Fuck son," Grandpa groaned. "Between her tight cunny and your cock rubbing against mine inside her, I'm not going to make it very long."

Daddy's head fell back against the couch as Grandpa started to move his hips, thrusting himself into me. "Same here," Daddy panted.

I was a mess of sweat and tears, overwhelmed by the pleasure and pain that flowed through my body with every one of their thrusts. I was full to the point of bursting, barely coherent and rambling half sentences.

12