Missy’s Family Experience Ch. 04

Story Info
Caught by her daddy, what will he do?
4.6k words
4.69
24.3k
33

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,043 Followers

Tired from driving through the previous night, Tom was glad that the game didn't go into extra innings. After he and Jay dropped Bob off at the hospital, he spent the ride to the hotel wondering how difficult it was going to be to get the boys quieted down so he could get to sleep. Remembering how wound-up him and his brothers would get at their age, he didn't expect it to be easy. Since it was late, and knowing that Carol was most likely passed out in her sister's bed, he considered just leaving the kids alone and crashing in her bed. But riding the elevator he discarded the idea since it would put Missy in the somewhat uncomfortable position of having to sleep in the same room as either him or her brothers.

Smirking at the difference a few years in age could make, he stepped off the elevator and headed down the hall. It seemed like just yesterday that their daughter would crawl into her parent's bed and cuddle up to him after having a nightmare. But that had been years ago. Now she was a young woman of eighteen and would soon be going off to college, leaving him to fret about his little girl facing life's temptations.

Then he opened the door to the room and all those thoughts evaporated... were replaced by others. One in particular.

Swinging the door shut behind him, his eyes bounced between his sons and daughter. Huddled near the foot of the far bed, the boys all wore expressions of surprise and nothing else. Laying at an angle atop that bed, with her clothes in complete disarray, Missy's surprise was etched with a sudden fear. In the dimmed lighting he could see between her spread legs, see the tuft of blond hairs surrounding her sex, see how that sex glistened. How red and puffy it was from use. Above her rumpled skirt, her flesh shimmered with sweat. With her bra lying crooked above her breasts, he could also see dried semen splattered across the pert mounds and their swollen, pink nipples.

The image left no doubt about what the siblings had done. It also awoke a primal urge in Tom that he had known was simmering deep down inside him for years, yet had kept in check until that moment.

"Boys. Go for a walk." He ordered, his tone leaving no room for discussion.

"Daddy," Missy whispered, her voice shaking. Her body's energy having been taxed by everything; it took her those few moments to summon the strength to sit up. Awkwardly hauling herself into a sitting position on the edge of the bed, she tried to fix her clothes. Pulling her bra down haphazardly over her breasts, she clasped the blouse shut in front of her with one hand while straightening her skirt with the other.

"Wait." Tom held up a single finger, his tone still authoritative.

Missy's gaze fell to watch her hand swipe nervously at a corner of her skirt while her brothers hurriedly got dressed. Again, one of her biggest fears was disappointing her dad and, thinking she had, the already fading fires within her loins died down to mere lingering coals.

Unable to take his eyes off his daughter, Tom stood still until his sons slipped past him and out the door. When it clicked shut behind him, he walked over to stand in front of Missy.

"I'm sorry, Daddy." Her whispered voice shook again.

"You've been a very naughty girl," he sighed.

"I'm sorry, Daddy." Reflexively repeating the apology, it took a second for his words and tone to register. When they did, confusion made her hesitantly look up at him through the tops of her eyes. What she saw in his expression turned the confusion to disbelief. Even as she then struggled with that emotion, a new little tingle cautiously raced along her tired nerves.

"Now it's time for you to be naughty for me, Honey." His whisper heavy with desire, he reached out to caress her cheek. Tom didn't know if tonight was her first time with her brothers, but he felt confident it wasn't her first time with someone. And now, with his frail grasp on the fantasy of her innocence destroyed, his primal urge had been freed, his morality silenced.

Her tentative hold on the doubts concerning his intentions evaporating, Missy faced a new confused uncertainty. Being caught, she had immediately started requestioning why she had ever done those things with her brothers in the first place. They were so inappropriate... so wrong. And now it seemed she would be doing them with her daddy.

Is it more wrong? Or less wrong? As the questions ricocheted through her, the excited tingle sparking along her nerves reawakened the flowing warmth and fanned her lingering coals into smoldering embers again. In that moment she knew that no matter how much she tried telling herself not to do anything, she wouldn't listen.

"Get on your knees, Honey," Tom ordered, his tone loving but insistent.

Missy might not have had a lot of experience, but she felt confident she knew his intention. A twinge of her lingering fear running through her, she slowly slid off the bed. Kneeling before him, she had to tilt her head back slightly just to stare at the obvious bulge straining his pants. Despite the lingering fear, the sight of it turned the flowing warmth back into tropical breezes and the hand clasping her top shut let go, letting it fall open. With her bra-encased breasts exposed, she tilted her head back further to raise her questioning eyes to his.

"Yea. This is going to be good." Smiling, a surge of lust rolled through Tom at the imagery of her. Recognizing that his height would make it difficult for her to do what he wanted, he took a step back and sat on the edge of the other bed. "Come here, Honey."

The distance wasn't very far, but she felt dirty crawling on her knees across the carpet. And that feeling made her smoldering embers spark into new flames. Kneeling between his legs, she instinctively brought her hands up to rest on his thighs as her gaze became fixating on the bulge before her.

"Take Daddy's pants off." Watching her crawl to him in her disarrayed outfit and pink ponytails, Tom wanted to just pick her up, throw her onto the bed, and shove his cock into her little, used pussy. Yet, he didn't know if another opportunity would ever present itself again and he was determined to take full advantage of this one. Plus, he was confident that they wouldn't be interrupted, so there was no reason to rush.

Her fires starting to swirl with the idea of what she was doing, Missy slid her hands up his thighs to his belt. As she undid it and pulled the strap free, he leaned back to give her freer access. Undoing the button and drawing the zipper down, she pulled the flaps aside. Her breath caught at the sight of his thingy straining his underwear. Her hands shaking slightly, she grabbed the pants' waistband and he set his hands on the mattress to lift himself off the bed. Forcing herself to focus and not stare at his hidden member, she worked his pants down to his ankles.

Removing his shirt and tossing it aside, Tom's eyes crawled over his daughter as she removed his shoes and socks, then slid his pants off him. Her blouse hanging open, he could glimpse her swollen pink nipples under her poorly placed bra, and the white nylons struck out behind her from under her rumpled skirt. Her lax features showed a satisfaction and a shame from what she had already done, as well as an arousal over what she was getting ready to do.

After pushing his pants aside, Missy straightened back up and her gaze was once more drawn to the bulge in his underwear. Still unable to fully believe what she was doing, she hesitantly brought her hands up again, resting one on his thigh and laying the other atop his semi-erect thingy. As it pulsed under her touch, a jolt of electricity shot along her nerves. Her fingers reflexively trying to wrap themselves around it, her mind echoed with the knowledge that it was nearly as big as her brothers.

"Now my shorts." Although a little surprised that she hadn't taken these with his pants, Tom was happy with the added anticipation it created. Again lifting himself up, he watched her grasp the underwear's waistband and pull them down, releasing his cock.

Pushing his underwear aside with his pants, Missy again rested the one hand on his thigh while tentatively reaching for his manhood with the other. Watching her tiny fingers try to wrap around his thick shaft, her mind reeled with what was happening... whose thingy she was holding. And, as her gentle stoking caused it to stiffen, her nerves sparked and her fires flared.

"That's a good girl, Honey." Tom couldn't believe how erotic it was watching his daughter slowly stroke his cock... how enticing she looked doing it. His primal urge roaring, he cuffed the back of her head with one hand and applied pressure. "Now show Daddy what a dirty girl you are."

Still fighting the remaining trickles of fear about doing this, Missy rose up on her knees and guided him toward her lips. Seeing the head shining with precum, she lifted her eyes to his and swiped the juice away with her tongue.

Staring down into his daughter's big brown eyes as she licked the head of his cock drew a quiet grown from Tom and he briefly closed his own eyes.

His reaction sending a surge of excitement through Missy, she also felt a sense of pride that was familiar, yet very different. It made her want to please him and, thinking she knew how, she ran her tongue over and around the head several times, as well as licking his thick shaft.

Holding eye contact with her, Tom reveled in the image before him. A little surprised by her actions, a small part of him wondered how she knew to do this, how many cocks she had licked and sucked. But that part was easily silenced. The harder part was being content for the moment and ignoring the roiling urge to shove her mouth onto him.

Thrilled by the joy in his face, Missy was surprised to find herself struggling with a similar urge. She had only put her mouth on Ricky, Chris, and Frank because they had made her. Yet, she now found herself wanting to do it with her daddy. She wanted to slide her lips onto him... to taste him in her mouth... to feel him between her lips. And as that urge built, she felt his hand at the back of her head tensing. Recognizing his own growing desire for her to do it, her continued wish to please him made her give up the fight.

Shifting her hand to where she thought she would want it; she placed her lips against the tip and slowly slid them over the head. Reaching the indentation under it, she locked her lips around his thick shaft. Then, pressing her tongue against it, she slowly slid her lips down. When they met her fingers, she decided she could take a little more and adjusted her grasp. Sliding down this additional length, she held her lips against her fingers and gently sucked on him while rolling her tongue against his shaft.

"Oh God, that's a good girl. Suck Daddy's cock." The image of his daughter taking his cock into her mouth, her slim lips wrapped tightly around it, was as exciting as the feel of her sucking him was pleasurable. While he now knew that her experience was limited, he couldn't deny that she had a kind of talent for it that made his determination to fuck her pussy waver. And he decided in that moment that he would have to ensure a future opportunity for her to finish him with her mouth.

His words fueling her desire to please him, Missy started sliding her lips up and down on his rigid shaft. The thought that it was her daddy's thingy caressing her nerve-endings fanned the fires within her loins and she closed her eyes.

"Keep looking up at me." Still resolute to make the most of this experience, the image of her looking up at him while sucking his cock was just too much to lose.

Obediently looking up through the tops of her eyes, Missy found that seeing his lustful gaze reminded her of the naughtiness in what she was doing and added to her own pleasure. The tropical breezes wafting through her fanned her fires higher and her hips delicately rolled.

"Oh, yes. Suck Daddy's cock like a good girl." His hand at the back of her head tensed more each moment with his struggle to let her do it the way she wanted and not take control. "Oh yes, suck it, Honey."

Up and down Missy's lips slid; their nerve-endings being caressed by his rigid shaft. After that first time, she never could have imagined enjoying using her mouth like this. Yet, here she was, eagerly doing it for her daddy and loving it.

After a few more minutes, Tom sensed himself losing the battle to take control. But he knew that if he held her head still and used her mouth the way he wanted, he wouldn't be able to stop himself from cumming. And since he was still determined to fuck her pussy, he forced himself to push her off him.

Lost in her revelry, Missy was surprised when he did this and leaned back to look up at him while her hand stroked his thingy.

Seeing the question in her eyes, Tom had to again stop himself from just throwing her down and driving his cock deep inside her.

"Stand up, Honey. It's time for Daddy to fuck his naughty little girl."

An excited tingle of anticipation racing along her nerves, Missy let go of him to use both hands on his thighs to push herself to her feet. Between the energy expelled earlier and her excitement now, she discovered that her legs wobbled under her. Her daddy's hands gripping her slim waist helped steady her and a second later he was lifting her off the floor as he stood up. Carrying her the few feet to the other bed, he laid her back onto it with her ass near its edge. Her arms falling to her sides, she reflexively spread her legs and propped her feet on the edge of the bed to hold them.

Seeing her eagerness to be fucked, fueled Tom's roiling hunger to plunge his cock into her and he had to once more force himself to be patient. Then he pushed her skirt up around her waist and that hunger roared even louder as he got a close-up view of her used pussy, her juices glittering among the blond hairs. Minutes earlier, when he had walked into the room, he had been able to tell what had transpired. Now he saw the proof. Her brothers' semen at her entrance.

"You were a naughty girl." Sighing, he reached out to touch her pussy.

"Yes, Daddy -- Uuh!" Missy's whispered response turned into a sudden cry as his fingers made contact. Her hips jumped and her fires dimmed. Until that moment she hadn't understood that her brothers' rapid, one-after-another use of her, coupled with her own excitement, had kept her from noticing her special place growing sore. But her daddy's touch made her acutely aware of it and the twinges of pain it caused made her fear being penetrated again. And despite desperately wanting him now... wanting her daddy inside her, she almost asked him to let her finish him with her mouth.

"Yes. You were a dirty, dirty girl." A couple of experiences in his earlier years let Tom understand her reaction to his initial touch and he instantly lightened his fingers' pressure to delicately caress her entrance, stimulating the nerve-endings.

His lightened touch easing some of the initial pain, Missy bit her lip and held her request.

When Tom had laid her on the bed, the square top portion of her outfit had fallen over her abs and partially atop her bra. Reaching out his free hand, he now pulled it down then pushed her bra up off her breasts. Seeing the dried cum splattered across them again, he wondered who it belonged to. But, figuring he could find out later if he wanted, he didn't bother asking. Instead, he grasped one of her plump little mounds, his palm flattening her pink nipple, and gave it a hungry squeeze.

"Mmm," Missy mewled, an ache being reawakened within her titties.

"Such a naughty little girl." Tom whispered, his hand moving to the other breast.

Staring up at her daddy towering over her, his hands touching her in ways they never had before, feeling it gradually ease the pain at her special place, Missy was again bombarded by the thoughts of taboo. Between these and the ache within her breasts pulsing outward, her dimmed fires grew back to life. Her flowing juices also helped and her hips jerking soon softened as another needy mewl escaped her slim lips.

"Yes. Such a naughty, dirty girl." Tom sighed, recognizing the signs of her body's work. Being honest with himself, he knew that he didn't really care if his attempts to quiet her pain worked. He was going to be inside her one way or another. He just needed to try. Toward that goal, he continued delicately massaging her pussy while letting his hunger out through his other hand's manipulations of her pliant little breasts.

"Ooh, Daddy." The pain receding more and more with each moment, Missy felt the need to name him. And as she felt the act stoke her fires higher, she began to understand the need.

"Yea, Honey." Seeing her lithe little body arching slightly, he knew she was ready... that she wanted it. But he wanted her desire for it to be stronger... wanted it to match, or exceed his own. So, he continued his manipulations for a few more moments, his fingers massaging her pussy, his other squeezing her tits.

Biting at her lip, her fingers scraping at the bedspread, Missy whimpered and mewled as her head softly lulled from side-to-side.

"This is going to be good." Unable to wait any longer, Tom took his hand away from her pussy and gripped his cock, moving between her spread legs while still fondling her breasts.

"Daddy." Her voice shook as her mind and body fought between the fear of pain and expectation of him being inside her.

The tip of his cock touched her...

Her hips jumped...

He applied gentle pressure...

Her hips twitched...

His head forced her walls apart...

Slipped inside her...

"Daddy," Gasping with the mixture of pain and pleasure, Missy closed her eyes and her fingers grabbed at the bedspread.

"Oh fuck." Groaning, Tom let go of himself and buried his full length inside her. As he then ground his crotch against hers, two thoughts echoed through his mind; that his cock was buried inside his daughter, and that she was extremely tight despite having been recently fucked by one or more of her brothers.

"Ooh Daddy." Trying to ignore the pain, Missy's hips reflexively rolled.

Still aware of her soreness and wanting to ensure she enjoyed this, Tom fought the urge to just start fucking her with abandon. Instead, holding her one leg with his emptied hand, he slowly withdrew a small portion of himself, then slid it back in. Using a slow, steady rhythm over the next couple of minutes, he did this again and again, gradually working up to extracting and reinserting almost his entire length.

The imagery of her didn't make it easy though.

With her head laid back, her eyes were closed and she was biting at her lip as the tension in her flush features gradually softened. One flap of her white blouse had fallen outward, the other lay crumpled under her. Its sleeves hugging her outflung arms, her fingers scratched at the bedspread. His hand continuing to molest her plump breasts, the one he wasn't currently fondling jiggled delicately, topped by her swollen pink nipple. Below her quivering abs, her outfit's top and skirt were piled around her waist. Her white nylons' tops, with their pink ribbons, cuffed the thighs of her spread legs. And between them, her glistening, used pussy was enveloping his hard cock again and again.

"You're such a naughty girl." He sighed, using his hand on her breasts to keep the desire to roughly fuck her at bay for the moment.

"Ooh yes, Daddy. Yes, I am," She whimpered. His gentle rhythm allowing her pleasure to progressively override the pain, she didn't know why he wasn't already eagerly thrusting into, but she was grateful. As the pain faded more, she opened her eyes to stare up into his lustful gaze and fresh thoughts of how their act was immoral sent renewed waves of impish excitement rolling through her to fan her fires.

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,043 Followers
12