Missy’s Gift

Story Info
Missy has a surprise for her boyfriend and her ass is ready.
1.8k words
4.12
27k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Missy knew where the spare key was hidden so it didn't feel like breaking and entering. Shane should be home soon, but she had time to set up and explore. Dropping her stuff by the couch, Missy b-lined to the kitchen. The fridge light lit up her features in the dim apartment. The bottle of white wine stood out among the assorted condiments and Tupperware. She grabbed it by the neck and popped open the freezer to peak - yup, there is ice cream. She closed the doors and walked with the bottle over to the counter to grab a glass. It's been an hour now and she could still feel his gift securely in place as her legs moved. The jeweled butt-plug felt both alien and at home.

His bedroom smelled of cedar and clean sheets. The bed was hastily made but the rumpled outline of where he sat to put on his shoes was evident. Missy kicked off her shoes while sipping from her glass and drinking in the room's details.

The comforter covering the bed screamed for someone to just stretch out onto it and Missy was more than happy to oblige. Setting her glass down on the nightstand she stretched out head first like a cat in a new sunspot. Rolling over she saw a shirt draped over a chair in the corner. Was this from yesterday?

She hopped off the bed to inspect curious to the shirts scent. Sure enough, holding the shirt to her nose she inhaled his aroma - tinges of sandalwood and ginger. Looking down she saw that the shirt was hiding one of his ties discarded across the chair.

Missy smiled like the slutty imp she is and slipped out of her dress. The shirt felt large as it draped over her arms and chest. Her nipples brushed across the cool white cotton of the dress shirt as she buttoned it down the front. The tops of her black thigh-high stockings just disappearing under the borders of his shirt.

She picked up the tie and examined it while walking over to the mirror. Purple with subtle white polka dots. She wrapped over her neck and gazed at herself in the mirror while holding onto the ends. Taking one end she looped it around her neck again and slowly pulled on both ends letting the noose make her breathing harder. Could Shane do this for me? Pull on this silk rein as I buck his cock? Her thoughts flooded until they were blank, and she relaxed with a deep inhale of breath.

She walked over to her glass and took a couple of large swallows letting the cold sweetness burn down her throat. She eyed the clock. He should be here soon. Might as well pee now, she thought as she sat down on the cool porcelain. Hot piss flowed, and she let out a sigh. After blotting with a pillow of paper she reached behind and pushed on the plug. Still secured. Sliding her finger over the slickness of her lips, Missy trailed the wetness down to her stuffed asshole. Tracing the rim with a fingertip.

She wanted more access, so she darted back to the comfort of the bed. Launching herself in a midst of giggles as she belly-flopped with her legs outstretched. Hiking her butt up she resumed with her fingers playfully toying her clit. Her other hand lazily played with the butt-plug. Slowly inching it out to feel herself stretch open and then sliding it back in.

"Now this I was not expecting to see when I got home," Shane murmured from the doorway. "But I like what I see."

Missy gave a throaty chuckle as she amused at her compromised position. "I was going to surprise you in another way, but I got carried away."

"Well don't let me stop you," he said as he loosened his tie. Missy rolled over and scooched to the edge of the bed.

"I don't think so," she smiled as she grabbed the front of his beltline and pulled him in closer. "I've got a gift for you."

"I noticed a new shiny in your hiney. Looks cute."

"That is just the gift wrapping," Missy said looking up at Shane as she massaged his package. "I want you to take my ass. Rough or slow. I don't care. I want you to fuck my ass like there is no tomorrow."

Shane's bulge noticeably throbbed and Missy worked the buckle open to release his member. With one hand pulling his underwear down, Missy pushed down on the base of his shaft and made his circumcised cock disappear into her mouth. Her tongue stroked the underside while his swollen mushroom head pushed towards the back of her throat. His musky scent filled her nose and his sharp inhaled gasp filled her ears and heart. Shane's fingers found the purchase of Missy's hair and she relaxed as he started to thrust and fuck her mouth.

With a wet cough of air, Missy pushed on his hips. "Whoa," she gasped. A spittle string connected from her bottom lip to his cock tip. "Careful. You can cum in my mouth another time. I want to feel you cum in my ass."

Shane smiled and leaned forward to kiss her - his fingers not letting go of the back of her hair. "Who showed you how to tie a tie"? Missy realized the tie was still haphazardly looped around her neck. "Could you tie it right for me," Missy asked gazing up at Shane. Without missing a beat, Shane threw off his own tie and slide the purple tie off around Missy's neck. He adjusted the tie under the collars of his white shirt she was wearing. With a practiced hand that has gone through the motions thousands of times, Shane looped and knotted the tie around Missy's neck while she watched his focused expression. His eyes met hers as he punctuated the moment by cinching the knot closer to her throat.

The closeness of the tie around her throat felt secure and unyielding. She closed her eyes imaging it getting tighter. "Turn around," Shane commanded and Missy propped her knees onto the edge of the bed. Stocking feet dangling off and her twinkling asshole raised up to meet whatever is in store. Shane's hands glided over her ass. Thumbs caressing up to address the smooth metal edge of the plug. Massaging her ass cheeks in a circular motion, Shane knelt and descended his face. Warm juices coated his beard as his tongue plowed between every fold of skin available. His nose pressed against the plug, slightly pushing it in. Missy turned her head to breath better and bucked her ass into his face like she was grinding out a cigarette.

She thought she had him where she wanted but never expected what came next. While flicking her clit with his tongue, Shane slowly pulled the butt plug out. The empty feeling was immediate. She wanted to feel his cock fill her but before she could make any demands, his tongue was deep in her ass as he pulled her in by the purple tie lashed around her throat. Missy's arms went wide as her shoulders sunk deeper into the comforter. Shane darted in and out, his breath awakening flesh slick with wetness. His tongue hard and determined made demands on her muscles that she was willing to surrender. The tie never released.

Missy's legs started to quiver, and Shane gave a final lap before standing and flipping her onto her back. Taking a moment to take her in, Shane admired this sweaty beauty in his shirt and tie. The black stockings were a big plus as he felt a throbbing jolt dance down his cock. Missy lifted her legs up by her ears. "Please," she beckoned. "I'm all lubed up and ready."

Shane leaned in and Missy grabbed his cock - rubbing the head up and down her slit. With breath held, she lifted her hips up slightly and guided his tip to her puckered knot. Her asshole relaxed, and she felt the head slide in. This was already larger than the plug and Missy gasp as she felt her anus stretch.

Shane held still so Missy's asshole could get used to the new guest. Her breathing resumed at an even pace and Shane reached across and grabbed some lube from the nightstand within reach. He placed a few drops on his shaft and on her stretch rim.

She wanted to feel him inside more. The pain was exhilarating, and Missy started rubbing her clit with abandon. She could feel him inching in deeper with each exhalation. Missy grabbed the front of Shane's shirt and pulled him in. The peppery smell of her ass still on his lips.

Shane nibbled on Missy's chin as she lifted her head. Then her throat got tighter. Shane cinched the tie knot closer as his hips thrust. His cock filling her tight ass and the pain flooded away as she felt the beginning of an orgasm. She exhaled one last time as the tie cut off any more air. She couldn't breathe if she wanted to.

Her lips tingled, and black spots danced before her eyes as an earthquake shook her body. Her asshole tightened and loosened on Shane's shaft like it was milking it. Suddenly Missy felt the warm shot of semen deep in her ass. Shane let out a groan that turned to a yelp as Missy reached up and pinched his nipples. His cock lurched again and started its wet retreat. His mushroom head lingered a moment, as he loosened her tie. Missy laid there breathing deeply. Her throat sore. Her ass sore. She never felt better.

Shane maneuvered over to the bathroom. She heard the water run for a moment as she closed her eyes. "This is warm," Shane said and she opened her eyes as he used a hot washcloth to clean her up. The cloth felt soothing over her skin. Shane finished and returned to the bathroom. Missy slide off the shirt and tie and shimmied under the thick comforter.

Smiling, Missy buried her face in the pillow. "Where are you? Come back to bed!"

"I'm right here," Shane said calmly. He stood by the edge of the bed naked. His short pubic hair looked wet and his penis hung swollen and red. "For your throat." He held out a small dish of ice cream. Missy sat up a little and Shane slipped under the covers.

Her stockinged leg rested across his thighs as she found her favorite spot in the nook of his arms and placed the bowl on his chest. The dish rose and lowered with his breathing as she spooned creamy scoops into her mouth. The ice cream felt soothing on her throat. She placed the dish on the nightstand. And sunk in deeper into her spot.

I'm going to need a lot more ice cream, she thought, after I'm done waking him up.